May 28, 2024, 10:39:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #683 9/30 - 10/3/2007  (Read 192974 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #140 on: September 30, 2007, 04:08:01 PM »

Looks like the rock area in the background.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: September 30, 2007, 04:09:04 PM »

wasn't it dompig that got in trouble for monitoring beth's telephone calls with dea equipment?
dennisintn
crazybabyborg
« Reply #142 on: September 30, 2007, 04:10:00 PM »

I'm just taking this all in and having a real good chuckle!

Beth has been quiet for a long time. The dark side has made such a plethora of comments about her absence: from her succumbing to scrutiny over money, to her ducking from their "truth".

And she shows up at Aruba's Police Station with cameras.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #143 on: September 30, 2007, 04:12:15 PM »

24ora finally caught up

http://24ora.com/

lots of nasty comments - as I expect from them.

+++

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: September 30, 2007, 04:12:22 PM »

Yep, so much for the theory Beth is on the brink of arrest by the FBI, lol.  Some others might not be so lucky, though.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #145 on: September 30, 2007, 04:12:44 PM »

wasn't it dompig that got in trouble for monitoring beth's telephone calls with dea equipment?
dennisintn

I don't know Dennis...but he has never been scared...and I do mean scared when we have talked before while he was at work...he does sound that way now...and brought up the phone co. at least 5 times....I would be curious why the phone co. would bring on that reaction...and Klaas knows where he works...so maybe she has some insight.

Dest

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: September 30, 2007, 04:15:20 PM »

dennisintn

I don't know Dennis...but he has never been scared...and I do mean scared when we have talked before while he was at work...he does sound that way now...and brought up the phone co. at least 5 times....I would be curious why the phone co. would bring on that reaction...and Klaas knows where he works...so maybe she has some insight.

Dest

Destiny - at this point I think for his sake and yours you should drop it with him.  Please do not give him your phone number. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #147 on: September 30, 2007, 04:19:40 PM »

WOW! IS THIS PIC SOMETHING OR WHAT?

I believe it's prophetic, and Beth stands there representing America. Bet your ass they'll miss us. All because of this Mother's Little Girl and their own stubborness to keep her from Justice.
Hope Joran, Deepak, and Satish are a good trade, Suckers!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #148 on: September 30, 2007, 04:26:06 PM »

Has Renho swallowed her forked tongue? Haven't heard any "inside scoop" comments from her. Maybe we should tell that ace reporter they've left.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #149 on: September 30, 2007, 04:26:50 PM »

dennisintn

Dest

Destiny - at this point I think for his sake and yours you should drop it with him.  Please do not give him your phone number. 

I won't Klaas....he got all flustered when I brought up getting the names/charges to match the intitials in the paper....it had nothing to do with Beth as far as I know.  Yes, I don't want to, but dropping it would seem like a good idea.

Thanks!
Dest

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #150 on: September 30, 2007, 04:30:24 PM »

"You gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em.."

Thank you, Destiny, for what you were able to do.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: September 30, 2007, 04:31:45 PM »

Has Renho swallowed her forked tongue? Haven't heard any "inside scoop" comments from her. Maybe we should tell that ace reporter they've left.

Nope, she's hardly posted today at all.   Wink
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: September 30, 2007, 04:35:00 PM »

Hello Monkeys!

Well, I made my phone call, talked with my friend...he sounds a little shook up...said we could talk about nutrural things on the phone, but he said that something strange is going on between the phone co. and the place he works, and he is afraid to say something that will jeopardize his job there.

We are trying to work out a situation where we can talk without him being concerned about what I ask and what he says....sorry Sad

He did give the impression to me, that there is a an air of paranoia on Aruba in general at this time...he kept saying *we never know who is listening from the phone co.* regarding where he works.

Now...question from me...is the phone co. owned by the Aruban govt.?

....also, should I give him my phone#  I don't know how I feel about that.

Dest

Just like Shango/Simian did when they use to say stuff like doppelhanger and bird on a wire.

Tell your Aruba friend to email you.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #153 on: September 30, 2007, 04:35:56 PM »

Nope, she's hardly posted today at all.   Wink

Nerves keep some folks on the pot all day...................... Funny, She's always looked constipated to me. Full of it, you know?
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: September 30, 2007, 04:38:11 PM »

I heard it is wash day for Ms. Renfro.
Gotta clean the undies out.

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: September 30, 2007, 04:38:39 PM »

From RU:
M***R Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:31 pm   

No matter how Greta and Beth SPIN THIS, the truth is Anita was standing right outside of their hotel and Beth did not have time to speak with her!!!

WHY??? Why would Beth not want to speak with Anita? The news station should hear the truth - they should be told that Beth refused to speak with Anita!!!! 

I wouldn't blame Beth even if she did refuse to speak with Anita-why should she.
Anita has had almost 2 1/2 years to get in contact with Beth and I bet she hasn't.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: September 30, 2007, 04:39:32 PM »

From RU:

No matter how Greta and Beth SPIN THIS, the truth is Anita was standing right outside of their hotel and Beth did not have time to speak with her!!!

WHY??? Why would Beth not want to speak with Anita? The news station should hear the truth - they should be told that Beth refused to speak with Anita!!!! 

I wouldn't blame Beth even if she did refuse to speak with Anita-why should she.
Anita has had almost 2 1/2 years to get in contact with Beth and I bet she hasn't.

Someone needs to tell this person to shut their pie hole.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #157 on: September 30, 2007, 04:42:26 PM »

I heard it is wash day for Ms. Renfro.
Gotta clean the undies out.

I wondered why she had a snow shovel in Aruba.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: September 30, 2007, 04:44:50 PM »

Kermit! Hon, you've just got to lay that hotdog down. Here, it's one of the favorites by other monkeys. Happy Halloween:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/hk.gif

I know Klaas, I know........I'll delete it. It's my treat for a flawless virgin voyage!  Very Happy

In the words of a man I admire most in this world and had the privilege to personally meet & talk to once, Henry Kissinger who said, "I never threaten anyone. If you threaten and then do not follow through you'll never be believed. I always follow through with what I say."

That picture looks like a threat to me.

Heh Heh.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #159 on: September 30, 2007, 04:45:28 PM »

From RU:

Someone needs to tell this person to shut their pie hole.

you mean -fly hole? sorry I could resist!!! Laughing

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.