May 28, 2024, 08:43:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #683 9/30 - 10/3/2007  (Read 192953 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: September 30, 2007, 05:26:06 PM »

Destiny,

Rob said the Aruban government owns the telecommunications now, sort of nationalized as we see their hero Chavez doing with the privately owned oil companies.

Anyone could be listening in and might even try to do so with your phone conversations or especially email.  Keep your firewall up to date and be careful.

One who is on her third hard drive since this case began.  Arlee and mine where both hacked at the same time and in the identical manner I might add.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #181 on: September 30, 2007, 05:42:47 PM »

Anna- I said he controls all communications. I'm not sure if Oduber or the Aruban Government actually owns the companies or the equipment. I'm sure in some round about way, the companies have the pleasure of conducting business at the leisure of the Aruban Government. i.e. MEP.

There seems to be independent ownership. However, that could certainly be yanked at the drop of a dime if the companies are not in compliance with the Government.

Setar and Digicel are independent. But the Aruban Government would issue all licenses and frequencies.

Controlling all communications is a step above actually owning the companies.

When someone says that the police phone-lines are tapped - it leads me to believe that the MEP has done what they did to the Diario. Bugged the phone lines.

They want to know what is being said. Ala Stasi!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #182 on: September 30, 2007, 05:45:37 PM »

Destiny,

Rob said the Aruban government owns the telecommunications now, sort of nationalized as we see their hero Chavez doing with the privately owned oil companies.

Anyone could be listening in and might even try to do so with your phone conversations or especially email.  Keep your firewall up to date and be careful.

One who is on her third hard drive since this case began.  Arlee and mine where both hacked at the same time and in the identical manner I might add.

Thanks Anna....I think Klaas put the fear in me...I really need to keep in mind WHERE I'm calling when I make these calls....I often forget that it's a mini-dictatorship...with really baaaadddd players. I wasn't sure who owned the phone co....but my friend made the phone co. sound like someone to be very concerned about.

Thanks again!

Dest

Dest

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: September 30, 2007, 05:57:56 PM »

Anna- I said he controls all communications. I'm not sure if Oduber or the Aruban Government actually owns the companies or the equipment. I'm sure in some round about way, the companies have the pleasure of conducting business at the leisure of the Aruban Government. i.e. MEP.

There seems to be independent ownership. However, that could certainly be yanked at the drop of a dime if the companies are not in compliance with the Government.

Setar and Digicel are independent. But the Aruban Government would issue all licenses and frequencies.

When someone says that the police phone-lines are tapped - it leads me to believe that the MEP has done what they did to the Diario. Bugged the phone lines.

What a strange turn of events Rob and Anna. Aruba government doesn't trust the police, LOL!     Laughing Laughing

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: September 30, 2007, 06:05:41 PM »

If you want any chance of being heard at 24ora.com I suggest you use the Papi Translator..They may still delete it as it appears its mostly anti-beth post's being allowed..

http://www.donamaro.nl/papiamentu/index.php

I take that back..I wrote something in english and it went through for now Smile

Why all the outrage for a mother who lost her daughter and never got a fair investigation? You have proven liars like Joran who wrote books of lies all for money..You have people like Julia Renfro who has been caught many times lying about what happened to Natalee..Again you say nothing..Why?

« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 06:08:25 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #185 on: September 30, 2007, 06:10:04 PM »

If you want any chance of being heard at 24ora.com I suggest you use the Papi Translator..They may still delete it as it appears its mostly anti-beth post's being allowed..

I take that back..I wrote something in english and it went through for now Smile

Why all the outrage for a mother who lost her daughter and never got a fair investigation? You have proven liars like Joran who wrote books of lies all for money..You have people like Julia Renfro who has been caught many times lying about what happened to Natalee..Again you say nothing..Why?

YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!

Dest

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: September 30, 2007, 06:13:34 PM »

i tried using the papiamento translator for the message i wanted the sloot lovers to get from me.  my heart and soul to their ..whatever.  the translator site started smoking and i've been banned forever from there.  guess i'll just have to tell them one by one as i meet them.  
dammitdennis
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #187 on: September 30, 2007, 06:19:40 PM »

What a strange turn of events Rob and Anna. Aruba government doesn't trust the police, LOL!     Laughing Laughing

Dayhiker-
Cops are usually around for a career. Politicians are around until the next election. Cops will flip and talk. Politicians want to keep the cops quiet about the illegal activities of the ruling party. It all comes down to what they can quelch! So far, they have not been very successful.

I believe this is really Oduber and the MEP specifically to protect tourism with a few close allies in the ALE...i.e. Jacobs and Van Der Straaten, and Paulus' few connections in the Prosecutors office. Jansen - Voc / King - Croes.

If you believe Flanigan (which I do) then you are left with few other options.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: September 30, 2007, 06:23:13 PM »

From Kass @ BFN:

I have information that Beth Twitty is flying to NYC today and will appear on The Today Show and Good Morning America, but don't know what days. So try to watch on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday as I understanding she is leaving there on Wednesday.
Kass

Thanks GEL, Hurricane Beth has hit Aruba, heading toward New York City![/b]

... and Arubans are left shaking their heads in bewilderment. The have experienced nothing like it except when a similar hurricane hit the Island on May 30, 2005 leaving a trail of destruction when it changed directions three months later.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: September 30, 2007, 06:43:44 PM »

Yippee!  I just got word from Amazon my book has shipped too!
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: September 30, 2007, 06:48:25 PM »

Im still waiting for my notice and I am excited  Laughing

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: September 30, 2007, 06:49:33 PM »

Mine is on the way too but I ordered it from walmart.com.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: September 30, 2007, 06:50:28 PM »

Im trying to sweet talk my husband into driving to Portland
for her book signing on October 15th.. I really want to meet Beth
she just amazes me with her strength and courage

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #193 on: September 30, 2007, 06:56:58 PM »

Larry King does not have Beth listed as a guest on his show for Wednesday or Thursday. 

Is FoxNews studio in GA?  Wondering if Beth will be 'On the Record' Wednesday.  Beth is scheduled for a book signing in GA on Thursday, iirc.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/larry.king.live/

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: September 30, 2007, 06:58:16 PM »

Larry King does not have Beth listed as a guest on his show for Wednesday or Thursday. 

Is FoxNews studio in GA?  Wondering if Beth will be 'On the Record' Wednesday.  Beth is scheduled for a book signing in GA on Thursday, iirc.

It's my understanding Beth will be on Greta Wednesday.  Not sure about Larry King.

Edited to add:  I know nothing for sure, just thought I had read that she will be on Greta Wednesday.  Alot of the studios are very close to eachother.  Seems like when someone has a book out they hit all the shows in the same studio on the same day.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 07:01:20 PM by klaasend » Logged
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #195 on: September 30, 2007, 07:00:27 PM »

It's my understanding Beth will be on Greta Wednesday.  Not sure about Larry King.

I'm just recalling Beth being listed as an upcoming guest.  Some on the FP posted she was to be on LKL on Wednesday...that's why I mentioned it.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: September 30, 2007, 07:02:14 PM »

I'm just recalling Beth being listed as an upcoming guest.  Some on the FP posted she was to be on LKL on Wednesday...that's why I mentioned it.

I think I updated the MEDIA thead to say we don't know.  It was listed on the site and no longer is...your guess is as good as mine.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: September 30, 2007, 07:05:49 PM »

Sue ... let me know if "sweet talk" is a successful means.  I am trying to figure out a way to get my hubby to "willingly" drive me to Beth's book signing outside of Seattle on October 19th.

Games people play!!  Hey ... if games work ... so be it!   Wink

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #198 on: September 30, 2007, 07:10:50 PM »

I think I updated the MEDIA thead to say we don't know.  It was listed on the site and no longer is...your guess is as good as mine.

OK...just looked in MEDIA and someone did point it out the other day when I was not online....thanks.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: September 30, 2007, 07:12:59 PM »

Sue ... let me know if "sweet talk" is a successful means.  I am trying to figure out a way to get my hubby to "willingly" drive me to Beth's book signing outside of Seattle on October 19th.

Games people play!!  Hey ... if games work ... so be it!   Wink

Janet

She is going to be in Seattle???? I didnt read that I live closer to there

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.