April 24, 2024, 01:06:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #683 9/30 - 10/3/2007  (Read 190914 times)
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2007, 10:56:27 AM »

I loved to see Beth ask the questions and several be forced to give the answers.

I would love to see Beth walk by Paulus' office and watch the whole staff come flying out the door in a flood of sweat Laughing

Especially if it's followed by a "Perp Walk!"

They could just lay a Slip-n-Slide out the door instead of a red carpet!  Very Happy Swoop.....there goes another one!

True, but I'm imagining something slower, with many cameras and no jacket to pull over the head. 

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2007, 11:01:06 AM »

We were discussing who the interview might be with. Morning Klaas!

Could it be Jossy? Or do you think they contacted Jossy so SOMEONE would know they were there and follow them around so they don't "dissappear" also?

I wonder how far in advance this trip was planned.  Jossy's brother was arrested last week.  Is this some sort of message to him to shut up and don't help them because if you do this is what will happen to your family.  Let's face it that whole island is corrupt and the most corrupt people are Nelson Odubor and Rudy Croes.  Just thinking here.

Do Jossy and his brother even get along? I am not sure but I thought I read they were estranged.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2007, 11:02:53 AM »

Aruba
by Greta Van Susteren

In case anyone wants a weather reportfrom Aruba - it is sunny, warm and humid. There are gorgeous beaches but we certainly are not on them - instead we are with Beth Holloway trying to retrace steps, look at the investigation etc.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/09/30/aruba/

Gosh, I just feel for Beth.  Returning to where she had to leave her daughter must be traumatic.

I am scared for Beth but excited...I don't think they would risk going back there if this was not something big...at least I am praying!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2007, 11:03:41 AM »

Gee, I guess GLENDA/RENFRO was either WRONG again or trying to lie AGAIN about Beth and Greta being in Aruba.  Go figure  Rolling Eyes Laughing

maybe just out of the loop!!! hahahaha YES!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2007, 11:05:27 AM »

Remember - this is a ONE DAY trip.  Beth and Greta will be leaving Aruba some time today.  Greta said she'd be returning home Sunday night.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2007, 11:07:59 AM »

Remember - this is a ONE DAY trip.  Beth and Greta will be leaving Aruba some time today.  Greta said she'd be returning home Sunday night.

I am still shocked that Beth would step foot on that island!!  Shocked

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2007, 11:18:58 AM »

And I am pretty sure it's just about the book being released.

Remember when Greta was going to go over Beth's notes in that Journal but never did?

After the book release, that sure would be a good follow up to do, maybe one every week or so on those notes.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2007, 11:23:57 AM »

And I am pretty sure it's just about the book being released.

Remember when Greta was going to go over Beth's notes in that Journal but never did?

After the book release, that sure would be a good follow up to do, maybe one every week or so on those notes.

Yes, I think Greta confirmed it's about the book release too.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2007, 11:29:02 AM »

I can't believe that the posters at RU haven't figured out that the only time Glenda (Renfro) posts is for their assistance in disseminating misinformation.  She never posts "news".  Maybe that's the whole goal of that site.  Rolling Eyes
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2007, 11:29:22 AM »

From Kass @ BFN:

I have information that Beth Twitty is flying to NYC today and will appear on The Today Show and Good Morning America, but don't know what days. So try to watch on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday as I understanding she is leaving there on Wednesday.
Kass

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2007, 11:31:41 AM »

From Kass @ BFN:

I have information that Beth Twitty is flying to NYC today and will appear on The Today Show and Good Morning America, but don't know what days. So try to watch on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday as I understanding she is leaving there on Wednesday.
Kass

MY GUESS - is that she won't be on any show until Tuesday.  Official book release is Tuesday.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2007, 11:32:14 AM »

Dompig's son is among the worst as not only is he one of the PIMPS, he even lied about the others.  Dave caught him stalking the young American tourists still when he was on the island.

Exactly Anna.  Wasn't he with Steve Croes at the time Dave caught him.

Quincy

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2007, 11:33:02 AM »

I can't believe that the posters at RU haven't figured out that the only time Glenda (Renfro) posts is for their assistance in disseminating misinformation.  She never posts "news".  Maybe that's the whole goal of that site.  Rolling Eyes

the "newspaper" she works for is the "house organ" for the tourism and prostitution business on the island.  anything julia is going to say or print is for the benefit of those businesses and have nothing to do with reality or real news.
dennisintn
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2007, 11:34:39 AM »

For RU:

JOSSY = RIGHT

GLENDA/RENFRO = WRONG

Laughing
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2007, 11:34:39 AM »

btw- I'm sure Carpe will capture it for those that may not be able to see it during it's initial airing.

+++

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2007, 11:41:49 AM »

thank you, klaas.  and that notice i got about wanting to delete my own post not making sense?  it does if you're me.
lol
dammitdennis
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2007, 11:43:44 AM »

A pilgrimage to the place where Beth prayed for her lost daughter would be a more powerful gesture than just a dedication on the front pages of Loving Natalee.  Just a thought.... 

Rob, is there a dedication in Beth's book?

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2007, 11:44:33 AM »

thank you, klaas.  and that notice i got about wanting to delete my own post not making sense?  it does if you're me.
lol
dammitdennis

Did you email me a message or post?  I ask because I'm having problems with my email right now and can't get to it.  Laughing
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2007, 11:46:36 AM »

A pilgrimage to the place where Beth prayed for her lost daughter would be a more powerful gesture than just a dedication on the front pages of Loving Natalee.  Just a thought.... 

Rob, is there a dedication in Beth's book?

To her Mom and late father.

+++

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2007, 11:47:05 AM »

Oh, I wish I had my book and could read it before this program airs!

Sad

I did have a note on my order site that I can't cancel it now as it is in processing.  Bet they have them all ready to do, just waiting for Tuesday's release date.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.