May 28, 2024, 08:02:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #683 9/30 - 10/3/2007  (Read 192941 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #220 on: September 30, 2007, 07:50:49 PM »

OMG, they have a video on ORA about Beth and Greta with the theme song ,.....nananana good bye on it.  what idiots.

Hope they realize that goes for their tourism as well.  America loves Beth with the exception of a few of the demented.

Chuckie-numb-nutzzzzz...hope you're choking on your cheese....

Dest

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #221 on: September 30, 2007, 07:52:36 PM »

Isn't it funny how they already know the book is all lies and the content of the videos? Wow! What clairvoyants!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: September 30, 2007, 07:53:21 PM »

Nadira! Nadira!  

MF *reports* :  The funny part of this show from Greta towards her friend Beth is that they were caught several time breaking the laws...on videos and photo.

Laughing   n/c

Yes, that should be the top concern of law enforcement in Aruba, their two biggest criminals on the island, Beth and Greta.  Never mind who made Natalee vanish along with Bud Larson and others nor the fact one in five is actively using cocaine according to our Dept of Justice.  Nor that underage drinking and gambling is rampant as well as drug vendors on every street corner.

Gotta get those two Master Criminals!  It's a matter of having their priorities in order.

Sarcasm switch is ON!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: September 30, 2007, 07:56:16 PM »

Nadira! Nadira! 

MF *reports* :  The funny part of this show from Greta towards her friend Beth is that they were caught several time breaking the laws...on videos and photo.

Laughing   n/c

IIRC  He had her number last time.  Believe he declared how Beth would never set foot on the island because she'd be arrested.  She had so many debts.  I think Glenda even backed him up.  Maybe ALE had the whole weekend off.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #224 on: September 30, 2007, 07:56:37 PM »

Somebody please tell me that there will be a movie to follow. Does Aruba realize that the waves of this publicity will destroy far more than any storm at sea?
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: September 30, 2007, 08:01:01 PM »

I'm just taking this all in and having a real good chuckle!

Beth has been quiet for a long time. The dark side has made such a plethora of comments about her absence: from her succumbing to scrutiny over money, to her ducking from their "truth".

And she shows up at Aruba's Police Station with cameras.

Hey CBB....my sentiments exactly!!!! Razz
too bad in the pic of beth at the airport pointing at the banner she did not use your sign on your emoticon!!!

i thought i would bring out my halloween clothes since tomorrow is Oct 1st.....going to be a fun couple of weeks coming up..time to be a little festive..don't ya think!!! Wink
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: September 30, 2007, 08:01:07 PM »

And they also offended Greta who was more than fair in her treatment of the Aruban massive failure in this regard.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: September 30, 2007, 08:04:47 PM »

Somebody please tell me that there will be a movie to follow. Does Aruba realize that the waves of this publicity will destroy far more than any storm at sea?

Well LArry Garrison has had this on his web site
"EVERYBODY'S CHILD"  SilverCreek Entertainment
(THE TRUE LIFE STORY OF Writer/Dan Gordon
NATALEE HOLLOWAY)

dont know if we have got direct answer whether a movie is in the works

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: September 30, 2007, 08:07:27 PM »

It looks like 24ora is reporting on these *laws being broken*. Traffic violations by their driver. No, i am not joking.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: September 30, 2007, 08:10:30 PM »

I'm just taking this all in and having a real good chuckle!

Beth has been quiet for a long time. The dark side has made such a plethora of comments about her absence: from her succumbing to scrutiny over money, to her ducking from their "truth".

And she shows up at Aruba's Police Station with cameras.

Hey CBB....my sentiments exactly!!!! Razz
too bad in the pic of beth at the airport pointing at the banner she did not use your sign on your emoticon!!!

i thought i would bring out my halloween clothes since tomorrow is Oct 1st.....going to be a fun couple of weeks coming up..time to be a little festive..don't ya think!!! Wink

You mean this one?   Laughing

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: September 30, 2007, 08:10:59 PM »

It looks like 24ora is reporting on these *laws being broken*. Traffic violations by their driver. No, i am not joking.

Foegot to put on their *blinders*...ooops...meant blinkers...?

Dest

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: September 30, 2007, 08:11:28 PM »

Ok, well let me guess.  Someone broke the law in Aruba and everybody stood by and watched?  Laughing
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #232 on: September 30, 2007, 08:13:12 PM »

Ok, well let me guess.  Someone broke the law in Aruba and everybody stood by and watched?  Laughing

maybe they were NOT driving drunk and on two wheels... that is a violation you know.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: September 30, 2007, 08:15:00 PM »

Guess you're right on this one Klaas....the others who didn't watch were just *HANGING* around.....sheeesh!

Dest

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #234 on: September 30, 2007, 08:15:21 PM »

ATTENTION CHARLIERAT AND SIDALEE

Sorry to disapoint you Chucky sweety.. but I am NOT the Angie who posted on Gretas Blog. 

Sidalee  Honestly.. how would you know WHAT kind of mouth I have?  NOBODYS mouth could be worse then your daughter Julias.. afterall.. look whats been in it.. DAT FLUFFA. Are you proud of her? Here she sucks more then just loli~pops.   

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: September 30, 2007, 08:16:06 PM »

So give HIM a ticket.  Big deal.  They are on to a real crime wave there considering what a sewer that island is.  But then they always could smell a dollar a mile away so guess they are thinking of fines or something.

And with up to 8 major car accidents in one weekend that we have noted, I would think they would have bigger concerns in that area like trying to keep the Arubans from killing each other in car wrecks every weekend.

They are just petty beyond belief.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: September 30, 2007, 08:17:53 PM »

Well the house is full. Bonjour mes amies.
Been busy at work and I am a socceer Gram ( when GD's Team wins the divisional championship, bragging is allowed ! ), but I do peek every day here to whatzup.
Looks like lots is whatzup. Nice to see that.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #237 on: September 30, 2007, 08:18:33 PM »

maybe they *forgot* to leave the rental car in a flamin' pile of debris... that's a violation also.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: September 30, 2007, 08:20:27 PM »

OMG, they have a video on ORA about Beth and Greta with the theme song ,.....nananana good bye on it.  what idiots.

What they don't tell you...is that Beth and Greta were the ones singin' it.

OK, Well I like that part then.    Laughing Laughing Laughing

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: September 30, 2007, 08:23:06 PM »

Rob, LOL!

They must have failed their being drunk enough to drive tests.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.