May 28, 2024, 09:31:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #683 9/30 - 10/3/2007  (Read 192964 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #280 on: September 30, 2007, 11:04:21 PM »

going O/T...

please checkout the musings thread and take the time to send an email to try and help Clinton's mom...

thanks Monkeys!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: September 30, 2007, 11:27:37 PM »

Help

Need update on where to find Beth's book

What luck are you having with the link of SM and Amazon?

Last week Borders told me the book would be on their front tables on Tues. Now they tell me it will be 7-8 days from their distributers.

Barnes and Noble didn't know anything at all.

What luck is everone having? I can go to my neighbor's dsl line tomorrow and order via SM.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: September 30, 2007, 11:27:47 PM »

I never realized that the last interview which Beth gave was one day following the second second anniversary of Natalee's disappearance.  Her words to Greta imply that the purpose of writing "Loving Natalee" unselfishly goes beyond the disappearance of daughter.  What an amazing woman!

Janet

++++++++++++++++++++

Beth Holloway Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
May 31, 2006

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,276715,00.html

VAN SUSTEREN: Well, I have hounded you to write a book. And I know that you kept very careful notes during the investigation, but I kept telling you that all the viewers want more information. They want to find out anything about it. You're starting to write a book?

HOLLOWAY: I am. I am. And you know, Greta, I feel as if — you know, if we can share some of the painful lessons that I've learned and the power of faith and can share these lessons with other parents and young adults, then, you know — and if I can prevent this tragedy from happening to another family, then it will be — well have been worth the writing of this book. So that is my hope

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: September 30, 2007, 11:36:33 PM »

Help

Need update on where to find Beth's book

What luck are you having with the link of SM and Amazon?

Last week Borders told me the book would be on their front tables on Tues. Now they tell me it will be 7-8 days from their distributers.

Barnes and Noble didn't know anything at all.

What luck is everone having? I can go to my neighbor's dsl line tomorrow and order via SM.

IBE - If Amazon has the book, and they say they do..they are extremely quick in shipping.  I just got a notice today that my book had been shipped and I should have it by 10/4.  I would not be surprised if I get it sooner.  I've always been pleased with Amazon's service.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: September 30, 2007, 11:40:37 PM »

Me too Klaas why wait around for a physical book store for 7-8 days when you can get it online faster!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: September 30, 2007, 11:51:28 PM »

Me too Klaas why wait around for a physical book store for 7-8 days when you can get it online faster!

I just posted in Musing.  If you have a Borders gift card you may have to go through the Borders website and not the Amazon link on SM.  www.borders.com

Amazon will still ship it to you as Borders uses Amazon.  You will see when you go to the website.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #286 on: October 01, 2007, 12:30:51 AM »

What?  No commments yet on Greta's blog about her visit to Aruba with Beth?  I'm shocked!  Come on guys,  we need to let Greta know we are here and still care and to keep this story in the news!

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: October 01, 2007, 12:37:16 AM »

What?  No commments yet on Greta's blog about her visit to Aruba with Beth?  I'm shocked!  Come on guys,  we need to let Greta know we are here and still care and to keep this story in the news!

Lots of comments.  Scroll down the page.  Her last heading is likely being monitored or scanned before the comments are posted.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: October 01, 2007, 12:38:43 AM »

Anna, must be.... I don't even see my own comment.....

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: October 01, 2007, 12:40:40 AM »

It literally says "NO Comments" on her Aruba blog....   which is why I thought there were none,   now I don't even see my own..... hhhmmmm....

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: October 01, 2007, 12:41:01 AM »

Anna, must be.... I don't even see my own comment.....

But the other topics she posted today have about 20+ comments each.  That first one  is just her latest on the trip.

And not all are from Beth supporters as one might expect.  But there are lots of comments on the trip down under the earlier headings.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: October 01, 2007, 12:42:32 AM »

Dihannah,

That is just the last heading or post she made.  The entire page is on the Aruba trip.  Scroll down the page to see the other headings she posted today about the trip and the comments under each one made today.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: October 01, 2007, 12:45:10 AM »

Dihannah,

That is just the last heading or post she made.  The entire page is on the Aruba trip.  Scroll down the page to see the other headings she posted today about the trip and the comments under each one made today.

Thanks Anna, I found them.  I'm putting my 2 cents worth in now Wink

sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #293 on: October 01, 2007, 01:51:48 AM »

Some of the posts about Beth on Greta's blog are shocking in thier ugliness.   That speaks volumes about the country and people that are proud of those posts and encourages them.  Unbelievable. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #294 on: October 01, 2007, 04:22:04 AM »

I've just been reading there. Charlie Rat has added his 2 cents worth. He's ranting about Beth calling for a boycott, but goes on to say it has been totally ineffective.  Laughing

Hello! Why sweat it, if it's not having any effects?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: October 01, 2007, 08:25:52 AM »

I've just been reading there. Charlie Rat has added his 2 cents worth. He's ranting about Beth calling for a boycott, but goes on to say it has been totally ineffective.  Laughing

Hello! Why sweat it, if it's not having any effects?

thumright  CBB

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: October 01, 2007, 09:51:06 AM »

GRETAWIRE:

October 1st, 2007 9:40 AM Eastern

Back In The USA… And How Do You Know Who or What to Believe?
by Greta Van Susteren

It is Monday morning and I have many pics and lots of video to post for you but I need to get to the office to do it (internet connection at home is down.)

In the meantime, let me tell you something odd: when I was in Aruba yesterday I received a communication from someone who I have met before in Aruba and who seems to be pretty smart but perhaps with an agenda. The person sought me out after hearing via the grapevine that I was in Aruba (word gets out fast in a small country.) The person told me that people in Aruba DO know what happened to Natalee, are talking among themselves, but are afraid to do anything about it. The person told me the police have the information and have had it for a long time but won’t act on it…some out of fear and others because of corruption.

The message that was passed to me is essentially that the country of Aruba is run by the illegal drug industry and illegal money laundering industry and no one dares to say anything that might disturb it. The person specifially refused to give me any more information because I am in the media and the person said everyone is afraid in Aruba to talk about this. The person did say the information is unrelated to the 3 who have previously been arrested and detained. I pressed the person and said, on a 1 to 10 scale, how much do you believe the information that is being passed among Arubans about Natalee…the person said 8.

Let me add one important thing: I have NO idea whether this person was telling me the 100 per cent truth, whether this person’s information is accurate…I am merely passing it on to you for your thoughts. This communication could be completely ridiculous, 100 per cent true…or some thing in between. The one thing we do know: this case has not been solved…and my personal opinion is that the police in the beginning - mostly first 5 days - were either sloppy or cruel.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: October 01, 2007, 09:53:40 AM »

from Gretawire above: In the meantime, let me tell you something odd: when I was in Aruba yesterday I received a communication from someone who I have met before in Aruba and who seems to be pretty smart but perhaps with an agenda.

Someone on Aruba with an agenda? Shocking!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
crazybabyborg
« Reply #298 on: October 01, 2007, 09:56:09 AM »

Pics And All ; check it out!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #299 on: October 01, 2007, 09:58:51 AM »

We'll have to have those pics...........I'll wait and see if someone else gets 'em.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.