May 28, 2024, 07:46:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #683 9/30 - 10/3/2007  (Read 192938 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #300 on: October 01, 2007, 10:06:19 AM »

October 1st, 2007 9:53 AM Eastern
The Lighthouse Area - One of Many Versions of Events
by Greta Van Susteren
Here are 6 pics from our 24 hours in Aruba…the first pic is Beth Holloway with OTR producer Tim Silfies at the lighthouse area of Aruba. The other pics show the terrain of the lighthouse area…and the bottom two show you a haystack type hill in the deep background. The Kalpoe brothers live at the base of that haystack type hill. One version of events was that Natalee was brought to the lighthouse area by the 3 young men
  OK, I"M GETTING THE PICS!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #301 on: October 01, 2007, 10:09:22 AM »

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: October 01, 2007, 10:11:24 AM »

from Gretawire above: In the meantime, let me tell you something odd: when I was in Aruba yesterday I received a communication from someone who I have met before in Aruba and who seems to be pretty smart but perhaps with an agenda.

Someone on Aruba with an agenda? Shocking!

Well, if an Aruban said it, it must be true, right?   Rolling Eyes

I'm trying to think of a time any of them told the truth about anything!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #303 on: October 01, 2007, 10:12:13 AM »

Is Greta talking to Boeti?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #304 on: October 01, 2007, 10:16:38 AM »

Just my opinion, but I do think that maybe there is something to learn from their trip. Maybe if there were a presence on that island of something American, information might just trickle in. At first, Jossy comes to mind as a really viable alternative, but I wonder if the perception on Aruba is quite the same. Perhaps the perception is that if you go to Jossy, you will be exposed?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #305 on: October 01, 2007, 10:24:39 AM »

from Gretawire above: In the meantime, let me tell you something odd: when I was in Aruba yesterday I received a communication from someone who I have met before in Aruba and who seems to be pretty smart but perhaps with an agenda.

Someone on Aruba with an agenda? Shocking!

Why did this person wait until Greta and Beth were in Aruba to send a communication?    Rolling Eyes

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
crazybabyborg
« Reply #306 on: October 01, 2007, 10:24:59 AM »

If events happened as we suspect, and those suspicions are based on a LOT of digging into the facts, then there are many people that know at least a piece of what happened to both Natalee and evidence. I've always felt that it's impossible to keep a secret of that proportion. I'm surprised that none of those pieces have fallen out. It may very well be that there isn't anyone there to pick them up.

Obviously it is well known that ALE participated and is corrupt enough to still act to keep that fact under wraps. Maybe Dog The Bounty Hunter isn't a bad idea after all!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: October 01, 2007, 10:25:00 AM »

Gretawire update:

Update - 10:02am….some of you have posted comments or emailed me asking me if the source on this entry is Julia Renfro.  I won’t tell you who it is — and won’t answer any more guesses - but do want to note it is not Julia Renfro (although she did contact me while I was in Aruba…I did not contact her first.)  The source of the blog entry below claims to have fear…and apparently, while pushing the theory with me, declines to go to the Dutch investigative unit or our FBI…in my view this is a major shortcoming and undermines the validity of the theory….but, as noted, it is hard (impossible?) to know who or what to believe sometimes..

Not Renfro? Must be Munzenhofer, lol!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #308 on: October 01, 2007, 10:28:53 AM »

Not only is the money laundering allegation made in Beth's Book, but apparently even the 'investigative reporter' has found out about it after only two and a half years.

It's no secret to the State Dept or to the Clintons. Or to the Treasury. Or to the tens of thousands of us that have followed this case for over two years.

It's time that the viewer-ship of Fox News knows about it too.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: October 01, 2007, 10:28:55 AM »

From gretawire: The source of the blog entry below claims to have fear…and apparently, while pushing the theory with me, declines to go to the Dutch investigative unit or our FBI…in my view this is a major shortcoming and undermines the validity of the theory…

If they will tell Greta this and not the FBI or KLPD they are only doing it to float a rumor. They couldn't be serious about wanting to get to the truth in the case, just trying to take the heat off the Van der Sloots.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #310 on: October 01, 2007, 10:31:00 AM »

Gretawire update:

Update - 10:02am….some of you have posted comments or emailed me asking me if the source on this entry is Julia Renfro.  I won’t tell you who it is — and won’t answer any more guesses - but do want to note it is not Julia Renfro (although she did contact me while I was in Aruba…I did not contact her first.)  The source of the blog entry below claims to have fear…and apparently, while pushing the theory with me, declines to go to the Dutch investigative unit or our FBI…in my view this is a major shortcoming and undermines the validity of the theory….but, as noted, it is hard (impossible?) to know who or what to believe sometimes..

Not Renfro? Must be Munzenhofer, lol!

We had better watch for suicide reports in the news...

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: October 01, 2007, 10:33:36 AM »

[

Well, if an Aruban said it, it must be true, right?   Rolling Eyes

I'm trying to think of a time any of them told the truth about anything!
[/quote]

nadira came closest to telling the truth with her "they lied, i lied, we all lie, big people lie".  paraphrased.
dennisintn
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #312 on: October 01, 2007, 10:33:59 AM »

Dayhiker,

I tend to agree with you and can see why Greta is skeptical.  Something isn't right.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

crazybabyborg
« Reply #313 on: October 01, 2007, 10:39:31 AM »

ACE Reporter that she is. She probably handed the phone to Anita so Anita could request to talk to Beth.

Let's see...........
1. Read Scared Monkey
2. Read Diario
3. Blog and fake knowing stuff independently
4. Gretawire says they are on Aruba.
5. Get in car: totally miss their car parked next to yours
6. Streak to the Sloots
7. Tell them you've got EXCLUSIVE info. Drama the "you best sit down"
8. Throw back a few belts for courage
9. Call Greta..........she ANSWERS!
10. Belt back a few more while discussing damage control with Anita
11. Carry out the plan to keep a "one-sided" report from happening. Anita calls Greta as she and Beth arrive at the airport.
12. Anita's already dressed in Julia's borrowed cha-cha dress. Well, actually both of them. Gotta look GOOD for the camera!
13. Set the Spin. Anita was WAITING for Beth outside her Hotel room when Beth BRUSHED by her and refused to speak!

Julia Ace, is indespensible!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #314 on: October 01, 2007, 10:42:28 AM »

Look at the landscape in those pics, from the "haystack" to the lighthouse is a straight shot.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #315 on: October 01, 2007, 10:43:55 AM »

I can't believe it. Greta actually is putting the possibility of "corruption" on equal ground with "sloppy". For her, that's a big swing!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #316 on: October 01, 2007, 10:56:14 AM »

October 1st, 2007 10:26 AM Eastern
Aruba Seizes Our Professional Cameras When We Arrived
by Greta Van Susteren
Now that we are out of Aruba….let me tell you what happened: when our crew arrived on Saturday, the Aruban authorities would not let our professional cameras into the country. Yes, they seized them and locked them up saying we had not faxed them some paper work or something. This meant we had no professional cameras to shoot our show! (Of course we came prepared…we had 3 amateur handy cams which is how we shot our work….it should be an interesting show Wednesday when we air the amateur handy cam video…) We tried to call people in government to help us get our professional cameras into Aruba but when they heard we were from Fox, they told us they would not help us and that we could apply to get our cameras in on Monday…but no guarantees. (There was also an expletive used about Fox to one of our OTR producers by a representative of the Prime Minister.) Our crew, upon being stopped and their cameras seized, inquired about the paperwork / fax remark and how we had brought equipment in and out of Aruba many, many, many times before and had not been stopped. The crew was told that since the American media’s coverage of Natalee Holloway and their unhappiness with it, that they were going to control who got in with what. The crew had to stay until today to try and get the equipment back…stay tuned….(incidentally, the equipment is VERY expensive.)

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

Glad they had the backup handy cams....guess Greta & company had an idea that something might happen. Idea

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

crazybabyborg
« Reply #317 on: October 01, 2007, 10:58:07 AM »

I think I know the answer, but since I don't have Beth's book, is there anything in it that takes on Joran's book in regard to the facts as he puts them forth? I mean the "newest" version of them?
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: October 01, 2007, 10:58:51 AM »

Dayhiker,

I tend to agree with you and can see why Greta is skeptical.  Something isn't right.

Just a continuation of the Aruba government and tourism board policy (using Renfro, Munzenhofer, and the rest of their media and internet trolls) to "throw a bunch of shit against the wall and hope some of it sticks."

They are clearly worried about Beth's book and this looks like another act of desperation.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #319 on: October 01, 2007, 11:03:43 AM »

October 1st, 2007 10:26 AM Eastern
Aruba Seizes Our Professional Cameras When We Arrived
by Greta Van Susteren
Now that we are out of Aruba….let me tell you what happened: when our crew arrived on Saturday, the Aruban authorities would not let our professional cameras into the country. Yes, they seized them and locked them up saying we had not faxed them some paper work or something. This meant we had no professional cameras to shoot our show! (Of course we came prepared…we had 3 amateur handy cams which is how we shot our work….it should be an interesting show Wednesday when we air the amateur handy cam video…) We tried to call people in government to help us get our professional cameras into Aruba but when they heard we were from Fox, they told us they would not help us and that we could apply to get our cameras in on Monday…but no guarantees. (There was also an expletive used about Fox to one of our OTR producers by a representative of the Prime Minister.) Our crew, upon being stopped and their cameras seized, inquired about the paperwork / fax remark and how we had brought equipment in and out of Aruba many, many, many times before and had not been stopped. The crew was told that since the American media’s coverage of Natalee Holloway and their unhappiness with it, that they were going to control who got in with what. The crew had to stay until today to try and get the equipment back…stay tuned….(incidentally, the equipment is VERY expensive.)

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

Glad they had the backup handy cams....guess Greta & company had an idea that something might happen. Idea

Yeah...........I wondered about the cameras when Greta said Aruba gave them a hard time coming in. Remember when telecasts from Aruba were done with Cell phone video? That's when Aruba instituted the "rule".
Awfully touchy aren't they, to have felt no effects from the "boycott".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.