April 30, 2024, 05:26:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #683 9/30 - 10/3/2007  (Read 190998 times)
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #680 on: October 03, 2007, 12:21:14 AM »

Hi, fellow Natalee supporters!

Just got back from Beth's book signing on Long Island, NY.

I gave Beth a pink rose and told her it was a token of our love and support from Scared Monkeys. I also gave her a hug from the group. I told her we were behind her 100% and to just let us know how we can help. She was very appreciative and said, "Just keep those Scared Monkeys going!"

There was a good turn-out and Beth got a warm welcome in NY. She conducted herself with the utmost grace and class. And she did look at ease, although her eyes did seem to tear up when she first said Natalee's name.

Hotshot took some great pics and there is a really cute one of Beth in front of the sign advertising her appearance.

( I am not in the pictures because I am camera shy, but Hotshot can vouch that I was there. LOL)

All in all, it was a successful night for Beth, and she was as gracious as I expected her to be.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: October 03, 2007, 12:21:56 AM »

& nothing from JQK on the Karpool Bros.

I don't know whether i would rather see the case go forward - and have them deposed and take the stand. Or have the case dropped - and see them scramble to sell their story for whatever scraps are left. The National Enquirer would be my bet there.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: October 03, 2007, 12:24:23 AM »

Awesome!  Thanks for the story Justice!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: October 03, 2007, 12:28:52 AM »

J4N

Thanks soo much for the update and the love and support that you gave to Beth from those of us that could not be in NY..I hope it was a great experience for you finally meeting her in person as you have been a die hard supporter of Beth's since the beginning..Well done!!!!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2007, 12:37:06 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: October 03, 2007, 12:29:49 AM »

I gave Beth a pink rose and told her it was a token of our love and support from Scared Monkeys. I also gave her a hug from the group. I told her we were behind her 100% and to just let us know how we can help. She was very appreciative and said, "Just keep those Scared Monkeys going!"

There was a good turn-out and Beth got a warm welcome in NY. She conducted herself with the utmost grace and class. And she did look at ease, although her eyes did seem to tear up when she first said Natalee's name.

Hotshot took some great pics and there is a really cute one of Beth in front of the sign advertising her appearance.

( I am not in the pictures because I am camera shy, but Hotshot can vouch that I was there. LOL)

All in all, it was a successful night for Beth, and she was as gracious as I expected her to be.

I'm so envious of you and Hotshot!  Can't wait to see Hotshot's photos! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: October 03, 2007, 12:31:52 AM »

I don't know whether i would rather see the case go forward - and have them deposed and take the stand. Or have the case dropped - and see them scramble to sell their story for whatever scraps are left. The National Enquirer would be my bet there.

Igsigs - probably nothing to report yet.  Maybe not for a couple more days?  I feel the same way as you about it.  I'd love to see Dr.Phil's people get all the statement, emails, etc...but I'd also love to see the case dropped.  Just might make the K2's talk?
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: October 03, 2007, 12:39:40 AM »

Igsigs - probably nothing to report yet.  Maybe not for a couple more days?  I feel the same way as you about it.  I'd love to see Dr.Phil's people get all the statement, emails, etc...but I'd also love to see the case dropped.  Just might make the K2's talk?

Klaas, i would told that whatever the response is...we may not know about it until there is a response to the response. Make sense?  

Could be a while...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: October 03, 2007, 12:45:13 AM »

Klaas, i would told that whatever the response is...we may not know about it until there is a response to the response. Make sense?  

Could be a while...

Laughing It actually does make sense
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: October 03, 2007, 12:47:12 AM »

JusticeforNatalee ... you definitely created a memory for yourself tonight and ... in the process you unselfishly thought of us.  THANK YOU!!   

IBE ... my son just dropped off Beth book ... Loving Natalee.  He drove to Barnes and Noble in Bellingham, Washington ... he was already in Lynden, Washington ... not too long a drive from there.  Canadian currency was accepted at par.  The cost came to $21.00.  I thought I could pull of an all-nighter but ... it is not going to happen.  I think I will look at the pictures again and ... then call it a night.

Klaas ... thank you for the Greta/Kelly transcript.

Good Night Monkeys.

Janet

9:40 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #689 on: October 03, 2007, 12:49:08 AM »

If anyone has read "Loving Natalee"  I suggest that you go here
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5820218  and leave your feed back. 
It seems some "anonymous" people did not like it.. from 9/22 & 9/26  Shocked Confused  Was the book available then ???

Also, remember to post your reviews at Amazon/Barnes and Noble.

And report any fake, inappropriate reports written by Beth-haters.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: October 03, 2007, 12:50:36 AM »

Nite Janet.  I'm hoping to have my book by tomorrow.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: October 03, 2007, 12:51:31 AM »

If anyone has read "Loving Natalee"  I suggest that you go here
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5820218  and leave your feed back. 
It seems some "anonymous" people did not like it.. from 9/22 & 9/26  Shocked Confused  Was the book available then ???

Also, remember to post your reviews at Amazon/Barnes and Noble.

And report any fake, inappropriate reports written by Beth-haters.

I will be sure to leave a good review after I read the book.  I've been reporting the inappropriate reports for the last week.   Wink
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: October 03, 2007, 12:52:03 AM »

Guys I have the Pics from Hotshot..Give me like 20 mintes to DL them and post.. Very Happy

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: October 03, 2007, 12:56:05 AM »

Guys I have the Pics from Hotshot..Give me like 20 mintes to DL them and post.. Very Happy

Yippee!  Thanks!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: October 03, 2007, 12:58:18 AM »

Fantastic!!!!

Thanks *******.  Thanks Hotshot.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #695 on: October 03, 2007, 12:58:45 AM »

Sharon,

You have expressed my thoughts, exactly about signage and direction for those who may end up at the old building. 

I've also noticed a few more comments that appear to be personal attacks against Beth, which mirror what had already been posted at the RU hole.  As I said yesterday, it makes me sick and that's why I rarely can read there.  Ugh...

Must be that 'like minds' thing again  Very Happy

I can't read the comments from the FOBRU monsters, either. That's why my wish is that they would stay in their own hole  Mad

But -- on the 'silver lining' side of the situation -- Greta and her readers are horrified, mind boggled and gob smacked by the lies, hate and lack of human compassion that comes from the little fingers? of the FOBRU posters.

They cannot be referred to as men and women -- they are missing the hearts and souls to be human.

Truthseeker2 (SM truthseeker2  Wink ) hit the nail on the head last week and I will carry on with TS's thoughts -- "'uh-oh -- someone has 'unleashed' them again."

AVOID ARUBA
JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

Sharon, I think she get attacks to her, because they don't like her.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: October 03, 2007, 01:09:19 AM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: October 03, 2007, 01:11:17 AM »

Great photo.  Who's that in the photo with Beth?  I see one of them looks like Kath..who's the other (or is that just someone who happened to be there?)
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: October 03, 2007, 01:13:23 AM »

Fantastic!!!!

Thanks *******.  Thanks Hotshot.

Janet
Your welcome.  She was like, wow, how nice of you to make it to my very first book signing.  She spoke, andswered questions, and then was like, chuckle, what do I do now?  It was cute.  She was really sincere, and all that I thought she would be.  So was the person I am pictured with in the other pics.  Mrs. R. Stephanie Good.  We got to hang out all day, it was quite the treat.  

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: October 03, 2007, 01:15:03 AM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.