April 28, 2024, 10:43:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #7 9/30 - 10/24/2007  (Read 180999 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: October 01, 2007, 07:35:02 PM »

Uh oh.  I just realized. That must be a Hula Guy.  With the hat  Very Happy  Maybe it was the baggy britches that threw me off...

I enlarged it but I still can't be certain  Laughing Laughing

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: October 01, 2007, 07:39:29 PM »

MuffyBee
Maybe you need to buy DH one of those key things that clip on and have a cord that pulls out and rewinds... for when HE  rents a car   as a XMAS  present ...     

Now there's an idea.  I could just attach all those things he misplaces with a little bungie like retractable cord.  One over one ear hooked to his reading glasses, one over the other ear  for his sunglasses, one attached to his shirt pocket so he has a pen (he takes mine), of course he would need one each for his wallet and money clip, respectively.  I guess we could velcro his passport to his chest, his hat to his head and put a lanyard around his neck for the umbrella (he loses many).  I finally started buying red or flowery umbrellas and backpacks and such because I know he won't borrow and lose them.  He's a really great guy.  But reminds me of the absent minded professor... We missed the  plane on our honeymoon because he left his good jacket at airport restaurant.  Laughing and he tried to go back and get it.      But I wouldn't trade him.  I feel needed.   Laughing Laughing

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: October 01, 2007, 07:52:21 PM »

MuffyBee
Maybe you need to buy DH one of those key things that clip on and have a cord that pulls out and rewinds... for when HE  rents a car   as a XMAS  present ...     

Now there's an idea.  I could just attach all those things he misplaces with a little bungie like retractable cord.  One over one ear hooked to his reading glasses, one over the other ear  for his sunglasses, one attached to his shirt pocket so he has a pen (he takes mine), of course he would need one each for his wallet and money clip, respectively.  I guess we could velcro his passport to his chest, his hat to his head and put a lanyard around his neck for the umbrella (he loses many).  I finally started buying red or flowery umbrellas and backpacks and such because I know he won't borrow and lose them.  He's a really great guy.  But reminds me of the absent minded professor... We missed the  plane on our honeymoon because he left his good jacket at airport restaurant.  Laughing and he tried to go back and get it.      But I wouldn't trade him.  I feel needed.   Laughing Laughing

Laughing Laughing 
I was just talking about something for when he rents a car    Not everthing he might misplace Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #123 on: October 01, 2007, 07:54:44 PM »

ANNA:

Love your avi! Thought you might want a little background!  Wink

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/anh.gif
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #124 on: October 01, 2007, 08:06:15 PM »

I bathed today Smile    Cool
 Have a good night all  Smile
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: October 01, 2007, 08:16:29 PM »

Why are you leaving when you have  a bath 

G'nite Angie... thanks for the help earlier   

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #126 on: October 01, 2007, 08:19:03 PM »

Why are you leaving when you have  a bath 

G'nite Angie... thanks for the help earlier   

YW sweety   Laughing Glad it all worked for yah and I could help you  Wink I just popped on over to the game thread.. its addictive..   
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: October 01, 2007, 09:02:07 PM »

Yo YO Yo homie... I was thinking about you today... all of our talks about the bad bosses....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #128 on: October 01, 2007, 09:05:40 PM »

Yo YO Yo homie... I was thinking about you today... all of our talks about the bad bosses....

LOL  Hi Yah Mrs Red  Smile Nice to see you !!   This time I have to admit I have a great boss..  Smile   Hope all is well with you at your new job!  I  was trting to make a nice comment on Greats blog.. but it didnt show yet?  I probably did omething wrong..  Imagine that?  me and a typo maybe?  lol
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: October 01, 2007, 09:10:19 PM »

LOL  Hi Yah Mrs Red  Smile Nice to see you !!   This time I have to admit I have a great boss..  Smile   Hope all is well with you at your new job!  I  was trting to make a nice comment on Greats blog.. but it didnt show yet?  I probably did omething wrong..  Imagine that?  me and a typo maybe?  lol

My main boss rocks.. the other one is a little clueless... but I love the job finally!  LOL....

I have to say I am looking forward to seeing Greta on Wednesay and hearing Jossy on Dana's show...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #130 on: October 01, 2007, 09:24:30 PM »

My main boss rocks.. the other one is a little clueless... but I love the job finally!  LOL....

I have to say I am looking forward to seeing Greta on Wednesay and hearing Jossy on Dana's show...
[/quote

I can't wait to see Gretas show as well ~!!  I am glad you like your new job!!    I saw red posted yesterday they were trtying to get Jossy on Dana  Smile Hope it all works out !
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #131 on: October 01, 2007, 09:25:44 PM »

sorry I messed up the quote... 
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: October 01, 2007, 09:32:16 PM »

I think we all do that... I think that Jossy said that he would... the show is on Friday...

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #133 on: October 01, 2007, 09:34:16 PM »

I think we all do that... I think that Jossy said that he would... the show is on Friday...

Thast awesome!!  Cant wait to hear what he has to say about the search he is planning !! God love'em
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: October 01, 2007, 09:42:41 PM »

Haha!! Well there you are!! I like seeing your post's sharon!!

Been a painfull year for me as well being a Vikings fan Sad I am already looking forward to the 2008 draft..We need a QB!!

We need one, too *******.

We had one. We cut him.

He DESTROYED us yesterday.

As a Viking fan, you may remember him...Dante Culpepper  Laughing

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: October 01, 2007, 09:53:33 PM »

Haha!! Well there you are!! I like seeing your post's sharon!!

Been a painfull year for me as well being a Vikings fan Sad I am already looking forward to the 2008 draft..We need a QB!!

We need one, too *******.

We had one. We cut him.

He DESTROYED us yesterday.

As a Viking fan, you may remember him...Dante Culpepper  Laughing

Yes I know Dante well..Tons of talent but he has these wee lil hands for a QB and will always be fumbling..He may not have killed the raiders yesterday but he will  Wink They have a no1 pick they just paid a boatload of money to...So Dante wont be there long either..

I like Trent Green but unfortunately I think those concussions may have ruined his career..He just doesn't seem the same anymore..Looks like the Dolphins and Vikes will be eyeing QB'S come April 2008 Wink Should be interesting to see who picks first as the falcons will probably steal the best QB 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: October 01, 2007, 09:59:10 PM »

Talked to all 3 daughters tonight and all three of them, my son-in-law and my grandpuppy are coming to spend the week end with me!!!  I am SO excited.  It's been a while since all of us have been able to spend a week end together!  Already making my grocery list!  Times like this my heart breaks even more for Beth because she can never have both of her children together with her. I know if one of us was missing it would not be the same! 
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #137 on: October 01, 2007, 10:04:47 PM »

Talked to all 3 daughters tonight and all three of them, my son-in-law and my grandpuppy are coming to spend the week end with me!!!  I am SO excited.  It's been a while since all of us have been able to spend a week end together!  Already making my grocery list!  Times like this my heart breaks even more for Beth because she can never have both of her children together with her. I know if one of us was missing it would not be the same! 

Awesome Casa  Smile
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: October 01, 2007, 10:30:01 PM »

Awesome Casa  Smile

Yes that is so cool.... that should be so fun! 

I get to watch one of my nephews play his last game this season on Friday... (football, before he starts basketball... ) but I am excited... I never get to see them play!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: October 01, 2007, 11:06:10 PM »

hello all!!
Having a terrible time with allergies lately!! Went to the Wolf Santuary today...made it 110% worse!! Hey!! did you all know wolves send out a scent to mark their territories that smell worse than a skunk?! Shocked
Wolves were cool...but do not like that marking the terrirory stuff!!! Really sent my sinuses in an uproar!!! lol

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.