April 27, 2024, 07:05:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #7 9/30 - 10/24/2007  (Read 180913 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: October 02, 2007, 06:22:10 PM »

The local Barns and Noble was putting it out as I called to ask... and it was $16++ so have one now. It turns out OK one for me and one to loan out. Thanks all.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: October 02, 2007, 06:30:22 PM »

The local Barns and Noble was putting it out as I called to ask... and it was $16++ so have one now. It turns out OK one for me and one to loan out. Thanks all.

That's great IBE  thumright

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: October 02, 2007, 08:42:43 PM »

where of where is Dihanna???!!! Question
If anyone sees her will you tell her ..."She's got mail!!!" Very Happy

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #183 on: October 02, 2007, 09:02:25 PM »

Klaas,
I sent you a print article on the recovery of the missing teen in Barstow... to your hotmail address.  He apparently abandoned her 400 miles away, after their pictures were spread all over the airwaves.  He left her in a WalMart in the FL panhandle.  They evidently crossed into AL at some point, so if they catch up to this guy, they may be able to file federal charges for transporting a minor for sexual purposes.

Lexie
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: October 02, 2007, 09:03:41 PM »

:snt006 Monkeys

I got my copy of "Loving Natalee" today at Walmart.   I have not even opend it yet.
I'm hoping to leave on vacation on Thursday and am going to wait till then to start reading Shocked  Hey I gotta have something to do on the plane  Rolling Eyes Shocked

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: October 02, 2007, 09:04:46 PM »

should have been      not :snt006  Embarassed

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #186 on: October 02, 2007, 09:14:00 PM »

I think I remember CBB saying something about using a "hide" to make an umbrella  Shocked Confused   someone recently sent me a joke that she may want to have made into a bumper sticker.

"After all these years I sill miss my  X   ....  But my Aim is getting better"  Laughing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: October 02, 2007, 10:44:05 PM »

Klaas,
I sent you a print article on the recovery of the missing teen in Barstow... to your hotmail address.  He apparently abandoned her 400 miles away, after their pictures were spread all over the airwaves.  He left her in a WalMart in the FL panhandle.  They evidently crossed into AL at some point, so if they catch up to this guy, they may be able to file federal charges for transporting a minor for sexual purposes.

Lexie

Thanks Lexie - I was going for a couple hours and just got back.  I'll check my email in a second and post that if it hasn't already been posted.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: October 03, 2007, 06:39:18 AM »

Good morning!

Reminder..Beth on GMA..ABC...7AM

Yesterday Beth was on the second hour,but will have it on in case....
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #189 on: October 03, 2007, 07:26:13 AM »

A very Good Morning to you also Mums   <g>   Jerry

Good morning!

Reminder..Beth on GMA..ABC...7AM

Yesterday Beth was on the second hour,but will have it on in case....

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #190 on: October 03, 2007, 07:40:13 AM »

And a nice morning it is Jerry..Hope the rain hold off...have yard work to do

ldstlou...morning..I think you were asking about Di..she posted Thurs or Fri on Naomi's thread that she had just had surgery...hope everything is OK with her

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: October 03, 2007, 08:48:35 AM »

Goodmorning  sunny  And Happy Hump Day to you all   Where is Anna this morning?  Sometimes she brings delectable looking pastries and coffee 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #192 on: October 03, 2007, 08:57:15 AM »

Cool and overcast here in NE Ohio Muffy  but what the heck  Good Morning to you also
   Jerry

Goodmorning  sunny  And Happy Hump Day to you all   Where is Anna this morning?  Sometimes she brings delectable looking pastries and coffee 

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: October 03, 2007, 09:06:41 AM »

The morning started out just great here.  And then I stepped out my bedroom door to let the doggies out and as I stepped out, I felt something drop on my neck and go down the back of my shirt.   Shocked  First thought:  Scorpion  Shocked  I bent at the waist and yanked the shirt off over my head and it was a praying mantis   Laughing Laughing  I don't need that much excitement this early in the morning    And it's a good thing it's only woods and privacy fence to the back, or my neighbors might have seen a lot more of me then they wanted to.  Crazy woman pulling clothes off and throwing them on the ground...   I'm awake now, and don't need any more coffee. Thinking back ~  Ewwww!  What if had gotten in my hair 

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: October 03, 2007, 09:12:52 AM »

And Good Morning to you too, Muffy...I had Cheese Danish Twist, but didn't have enough to share Sad

Need to go get my yard work done, but DH called and wants to go out and buy a new TV tonight Shocked, so I'm checking them out online for price and also directv as I think we have to upgrade that too  He's so impulsive!!!  I just know it will rain before I'm done with this TV stuff!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: October 03, 2007, 09:15:26 AM »

The morning started out just great here.  And then I stepped out my bedroom door to let the doggies out and as I stepped out, I felt something drop on my neck and go down the back of my shirt.   Shocked  First thought:  Scorpion  Shocked  I bent at the waist and yanked the shirt off over my head and it was a praying mantis   Laughing Laughing  I don't need that much excitement this early in the morning    And it's a good thing it's only woods and privacy fence to the back, or my neighbors might have seen a lot more of me then they wanted to.  Crazy woman pulling clothes off and throwing them on the ground...   I'm awake now, and don't need any more coffee. Thinking back ~  Ewwww!  What if had gotten in my hair 

Laughing Laughing Laughing Thanks for the chuckle!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #196 on: October 03, 2007, 09:23:32 AM »

Aren't praying mantis good luck, or am I mixed up?  Haven't seen one in years, or a walking stick (that's what we call them here), either.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: October 03, 2007, 09:24:59 AM »

Mum good luck on your TV hunt.  There are a lot of choices out there and prices have dropped from last year.  We bought a new tv for our gameroom in June and had to upgrade with Time-Warner.  I don't watch much TV right now, but it's nice to have when the weather starts getting wet, cold and dreary. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: October 03, 2007, 09:27:49 AM »

Aren't praying mantis good luck, or am I mixed up?  Haven't seen one in years, or a walking stick (that's what we call them here), either.   

We have plenty of walking sticks too Very Happy  There is a thumb sized toad l (named Todd) living in my hens and chickens pot, and I'm told that's good luck too.   A few nights ago I was standing out on the deck and I heard "kerthump" "kerthump" and it was a big old toad hoppin' across the wood deck.   Laughing  I could relate to him , with his heavier posterier...   Lotsa creatures around here...

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: October 03, 2007, 09:31:10 AM »

Mum good luck on your TV hunt.  There are a lot of choices out there and prices have dropped from last year.  We bought a new tv for our gameroom in June and had to upgrade with Time-Warner.  I don't watch much TV right now, but it's nice to have when the weather starts getting wet, cold and dreary. 

Thanks Muffy, basically now what I want, just checking prices on a couple of brands and then need to call directv and see if we need a new dish or not.  Will be great for my football and baseball though!

2NJSons...DH says they are good luck..we see them around here occasionally
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.