March 28, 2024, 10:56:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #7 9/30 - 10/24/2007  (Read 180522 times)
oldencrabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2007, 06:29:35 PM »

I've been mooned.  By a witch, no less...

He made me do it.   

Glad to hear the book is being shipped.

Special delivery!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2007, 06:43:01 PM »

WOO HOO - I just got word from Amazon my book has shipped as well!   Laughing
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2007, 07:03:49 PM »

Naomi Arnette I have already posted this on Naomis thread but decided to post it here as well.

Breaking news-

At the time we left today after lunch there was still no news on Naomi. Evidentley this afternoon a tip was called in and they may have found her body in woods behind her home. The news said they have found human remains and police have roped off the area. So heres hoping this is a closure of sorts for Naomi's family.

Marlee was still there when we left and was planning on starting her drive home and going to stop somewhere along the way and finish her drive home tomorrow. I hope she was there to hear the news before her starting home. We suggested earlier that she should just come back to the house tonight and start her drive in the morning.

Klaas can you do me a huge favor? Can you copy and send this news to Oldfart? I had just sent an email to him from my real screen name about a half an hour ago before the news came on and do not have his email addy in my address book on this screen name.Thanks.

Just a swinging with the tribe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2007, 07:05:53 PM »

Naomi Arnette I have already posted this on Naomis thread but decided to post it here as well.

Breaking news-

At the time we left today after lunch there was still no news on Naomi. Evidentley this afternoon a tip was called in and they may have found her body in woods behind her home. The news said they have found human remains and police have roped off the area. So heres hoping this is a closure of sorts for Naomi's family.

Marlee was still there when we left and was planning on starting her drive home and going to stop somewhere along the way and finish her drive home tomorrow. I hope she was there to hear the news before her starting home. We suggested earlier that she should just come back to the house tonight and start her drive in the morning.

Klaas can you do me a huge favor? Can you copy and send this news to Oldfart? I had just sent an email to him from my real screen name about a half an hour ago before the news came on and do not have his email addy in my address book on this screen name.Thanks.

Wow!  I hope they've found her!  Yes, I'll send to Oldfart.  Thanks for the update!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2007, 07:08:37 PM »

Sam
Marlee is headed home---- Wants you to Call her cell  Rolling Eyes

SeeYa

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2007, 07:09:51 PM »

Sam

SeeYa

Does that mean I don't have to email you now?  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2007, 07:10:46 PM »

Sam

SeeYa

Oldfart - did they find a body?
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2007, 07:15:35 PM »

Sam

SeeYa

Oldfart - did they find a body?

Just what SAM reported... 
But Marlee wanted to talk to SAM  and   she is on dial up  ???

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2007, 07:17:54 PM »

Thanks Oldfart
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2007, 07:41:39 PM »

NYC Lover Posted about Peter Devries:

Who is HOTTIE, Peter Rudolf De Vries? No he is not, mr. Abraham Moszkowicz,
he is top/very good/the best lawyer in the Netherlands and my favorite lawyer. 

http://www.informarn.nl/images/assets/12715543

OK, yes your lawyer may be even HOTTER but I would still watch DeVries because I think he is one very handsome man.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2007, 07:59:26 PM »

Just letting Old Fart know I have called Marlee now. She says the  news is right that a body was found but still no concrete conclusion yet that it is Naomi although they think it might be.

I had emailed Old Fart earlier about a body being found along the river in my county last night. Badly decomposed and police were not releasing any details whether male or female, etc. Since I have not heard of anyone missing in my county thought it was possible that it could be Naomi . Now I doubt that was the case since the body found in Naomis town would be much more logical for the time line. JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2007, 08:02:16 PM »

Just letting Old Fart know I have called Marlee now. She says the  news is right that a body was found but still no concrete conclusion yet that it is Naomi although they think it might be.

I had emailed Old Fart earlier about a body being found along the river in my county last night. Badly decomposed and police were not releasing any details whether male or female, etc. Since I have not heard of anyone missing in my county thought it was possible that it could be Naomi . Now I doubt that was the case since the body found in Naomis town would be much more logical for the time line. JMHO

SAM - how close to Naomi's home was it found?  After all this time I would imagine they will need DNA or dental records. Sad
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2007, 08:03:09 PM »

that is so sad.... but I do hope that the family is getting some closure. 

Sam, OF and Marlee... it's so awesome that you guys helped with this search!  I am completely amazed at how good the Monkeys are!  Thanks for stepping up to the proverbial plate!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2007, 08:07:21 PM »

Sam,
Keep us posted if anything is determined on these remains.

Thanks for all monkeys who contributed and and posted on this.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2007, 08:10:59 PM »

Could this be it?  I'm still researching...
Body Found in Vermilion County, Autopsy Monday

Vermilion County authorities are investigating after a body was found Saturday evening.

Coroner Peggy Johnson says a badly decomposed, unidentified body was found in Danville. It was on the bank of the river behind the 100 block of Commercial Street.

The Coroner's Office and the Danville police are investigating. An autopsy is scheduled for Monday.
http://www.wandtv.com/global/story.asp?s=7147717

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2007, 08:12:45 PM »

Could this be it?  I'm still researching...
Body Found in Vermilion County, Autopsy Monday

Vermilion County authorities are investigating after a body was found Saturday evening.

Coroner Peggy Johnson says a badly decomposed, unidentified body was found in Danville. It was on the bank of the river behind the 100 block of Commercial Street.

The Coroner's Office and the Danville police are investigating. An autopsy is scheduled for Monday.
http://www.wandtv.com/global/story.asp?s=7147717

I think from what SAM posted there may have been 2 bodies found.  One further away from Sadorus than the other?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2007, 08:14:06 PM »

http://www.wicd15.com/news/news.shtml#news6

This is local news, has a small article and an audio that mentions "several items of interest" were found near the home of Naomi Arnette".

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2007, 08:15:18 PM »

http://www.wicd15.com/news/news.shtml#news6

This is local news, has a small article and an audio that mentions "several items of interest" were found near the home of Naomi Arnette".

Yes, I just watched that.  I think it's from yesterday.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2007, 08:20:32 PM »

I guess if a body was found or other evidence, we will just have to wait to find out anything.  I read in one of the articles they were waiting for some of the brush and etc., to go down to help enable the search.  And Tim Miller said in one of the articles that from his experience in similar searches, he doesn't expect her to be found very far from her home.  It's just sad. The mother of seven children.

Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2007, 08:28:07 PM »

Ol Jerry from Ohio stands back and applauds  CCB for her efforts <g>  congrats CBB

Wow - nicely done CBB  Laughing

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.