April 28, 2024, 10:20:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #7 9/30 - 10/24/2007  (Read 180997 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #200 on: October 03, 2007, 09:34:56 AM »

Muffy...we keep shutting the toads in our garage all night, big ones too.  One morning last week one was all the way up the steps by my door! I had to go and open another door to get in and out as I was worried he might jump on me!!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: October 03, 2007, 11:24:51 AM »

Muffy...we keep shutting the toads in our garage all night, big ones too.  One morning last week one was all the way up the steps by my door! I had to go and open another door to get in and out as I was worried he might jump on me!!

Shocked Shocked EEEEKK! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: October 03, 2007, 12:09:23 PM »

Not to change the subject, but I got my Loving Natalee book  yesterday and am nearly finished with it.  It is heartbreaking.  I'm updating the Who' Who as I read, and the Timeline.  Such a sad story.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: October 03, 2007, 12:15:29 PM »

Not to change the subject, but I got my Loving Natalee book  yesterday and am nearly finished with it.  It is heartbreaking.  I'm updating the Who' Who as I read, and the Timeline.  Such a sad story.

LOL ... what's wrong with critters and toads

I'm hoping to get my book tonight, will be by 2 bookstores and 3 Walmarts

Will check out the Who's Who when you're done. Thanks for all you do,Sunfreak
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: October 03, 2007, 01:06:20 PM »

Carolyn has mentioned this in Clinton's thread

letsbringthemhome.org

If you click on resources there's some great info there.

If you have young kids this is really good....

radkids.org   is about educating kids about danger and if you click on the map you can see if they are near you.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: October 03, 2007, 01:21:46 PM »

Thanks Sunfreak - I'm hoping my book arrives today..it should.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #206 on: October 03, 2007, 02:27:52 PM »

Rob just posted on Missing a picture from TES website....Naomi Arnette was found yesterday afternoon.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: October 03, 2007, 03:13:38 PM »

Rob just posted on Missing a picture from TES website....Naomi Arnette was found yesterday afternoon.

She was actually found on Sunday and it was posted in the Naomi thread.  The confirmation from the coroners office came yesterday or Monday and was also posted in the thread.  Rob was just being nice and posted what TES had up on their site.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #208 on: October 03, 2007, 03:53:40 PM »

She was actually found on Sunday and it was posted in the Naomi thread.  The confirmation from the coroners office came yesterday or Monday and was also posted in the thread.  Rob was just being nice and posted what TES had up on their site.

OK...was just going on the date/time on the TES message.  Thanks.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: October 03, 2007, 05:02:41 PM »

If you are unable to get the FOX News Channel to see On The Record with Greta..You can download TVUPLAYER and watch it live on your desktop. I would imagine that you will need a broadband connection.

FNC Channel 10096
http://www.download.com/3000-2194_4-10652166.html
« Last Edit: October 03, 2007, 05:33:08 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: October 03, 2007, 08:22:22 PM »

MuffyBee  a praying mantis    Shocked Laughing  sorry...
Those durn things do bite though... and I was thinking a bird on the gutter/roof  had... ahh well you know.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: October 03, 2007, 08:35:47 PM »

Those durn things do bite though... and I was thinking a bird on the gutter/roof  had... ahh well you know.

OLDF ~  Did you say a praying mantis will bite?   Shocked  I had no idea    I saw a walking stick earlier this evening near an upstairs balcony.  This place is just teaming with all kinds of outdoor life. The tree lizards make me jump when I can hear them scuttle up the  oak tree that is growing through a cut out in the deck.  I walk by and startle them and they scramble up. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: October 03, 2007, 08:42:43 PM »

All I know is Praying Mantises are scary lookin  Very Happy

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: October 03, 2007, 09:12:08 PM »

All I know is Praying Mantises are scary lookin  Very Happy

Male praying mantis

LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: October 03, 2007, 11:32:36 PM »

For those of you seeking Dihannah, she told me she had another vocal cord surgery and she is ticked off the whole thing is taking so long. After each surgery, she cannot talk for a week or so and she wants and needs to talk but she can't. She is my new daughter, as she lost her mother and I lost my daughter.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: October 03, 2007, 11:41:33 PM »

OLDF ~  Did you say a praying mantis will bite?   Shocked  I had no idea    I saw a walking stick earlier this evening near an upstairs balcony.  This place is just teaming with all kinds of outdoor life. The tree lizards make me jump when I can hear them scuttle up the  oak tree that is growing through a cut out in the deck.  I walk by and startle them and they scramble up. 
MuffyBee
Yes they can bite...but you have to proked them... In a shirt might work  :roll:Most of the time they just eat smaller bugs that eat your plants  & of course the lizards will eat them.

Hey I thnink I have found a spare AVI  http://tinyurl.com/249gq8   Can CBB put my hat on it  Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: October 04, 2007, 01:07:03 AM »

For those of you seeking Dihannah, she told me she had another vocal cord surgery and she is ticked off the whole thing is taking so long. After each surgery, she cannot talk for a week or so and she wants and needs to talk but she can't. She is my new daughter, as she lost her mother and I lost my daughter.

Louise - thanks for the update on Dihannah!

Must be very frustrating for her!  Tell her we hope she recovers quickly and completely!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: October 04, 2007, 01:29:15 AM »

Hey Monkey's

Just leaving some late night back ground "Swaying" music for those reading & web surfing
JMO  of course
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7AomEnx9sk    Kevin Lyttle - Call MeHope you enjoy.

SeeeYaaaByeee

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: October 04, 2007, 08:31:23 AM »

MuffyBee
Yes they can bite...but you have to proked them... In a shirt might work  :roll:Most of the time they just eat smaller bugs that eat your plants  & of course the lizards will eat them.

Hey I thnink I have found a spare AVI  http://tinyurl.com/249gq8   Can CBB put my hat on it  Laughing

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #219 on: October 04, 2007, 08:49:42 AM »

Good Morining Monkeys!

Have Beth's book, now I just need to find the time to read it. MrsRed, will order another copy from Amazon as I need to buy DH a book for his stocking, I'm a procrastinator, so had to pick one up from Walmart last night. Will give one to DD and ask that she share with her friends, as they graduated the same year as Natalee did.

Louise.... thanks for the update on Dihannah..glad you are keeping in close contact.

MuffyBee..got the TV, sort of.... in our haste to leave last night we jumped in the car and almost there realized we were supposed to drive the van in case we happened to buy one! Well it's 45 minutes to the store, so poor DH had to drive the van to work this morning and is picking it up on the way home.

DD is on fall break
(already) and will be home to watch the Indians with us this weekend, so life is good.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.