April 27, 2024, 10:15:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #7 9/30 - 10/24/2007  (Read 180923 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2007, 08:39:41 PM »

Ol Jerry from Ohio stands back and applauds  CCB for her efforts <g>  congrats CBB

Wow - nicely done CBB  Laughing

Gee! Thanks Jerry! The whole forum should have been here and we could've sold popcorn!  Laughing Klaas was watching so I had to get it right!  Shocked
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2007, 08:41:16 PM »

Could this be it?  I'm still researching...
Body Found in Vermilion County, Autopsy Monday

Vermilion County authorities are investigating after a body was found Saturday evening.

Coroner Peggy Johnson says a badly decomposed, unidentified body was found in Danville. It was on the bank of the river behind the 100 block of Commercial Street.

The Coroner's Office and the Danville police are investigating. An autopsy is scheduled for Monday.
http://www.wandtv.com/global/story.asp?s=7147717

I think from what SAM posted there may have been 2 bodies found.  One further away from Sadorus than the other?

You are correct as usual Klaas. There have been 2 bodies found . One in Danville, Vermilion County , Illinois. Number 2 body found in Sadorus, Champaign County Illinois.
Naomi lived in Sadorus.

Just a swinging with the tribe
crazybabyborg
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2007, 08:46:03 PM »

Did someone say MOON? Here's one for Halloween!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2007, 08:47:29 PM »

Could this be it?  I'm still researching...
Body Found in Vermilion County, Autopsy Monday

Vermilion County authorities are investigating after a body was found Saturday evening.

Coroner Peggy Johnson says a badly decomposed, unidentified body was found in Danville. It was on the bank of the river behind the 100 block of Commercial Street.

The Coroner's Office and the Danville police are investigating. An autopsy is scheduled for Monday.
http://www.wandtv.com/global/story.asp?s=7147717

I think from what SAM posted there may have been 2 bodies found.  One further away from Sadorus than the other?

You are correct as usual Klaas. There have been 2 bodies found . One in Danville, Vermilion County , Illinois. Number 2 body found in Sadorus, Champaign County Illinois.
Naomi lived in Sadorus.

SAM - I do not believe Naomi would leave her children.  I pray that they find her body so her family and children can hopefully get some justice and closure.  It's just so sad and seems to happen way too often.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2007, 09:26:02 PM »

Klaas,

I was told that Donna Jou's mom would be on Hannity on Sunday. it is on now and I am switching between it and the Natl Hardware show...

Did you find anything more? Sorry I didn't get back with you last night... fell asleep.

Was at Borders Bookstore last week and their computer said Beth's book would be "out front" (salesclerk's words) on Tues. Am calling tomorrow for an update.

Monkeys, Keep up the Good Works!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2007, 09:40:02 PM »

Donna Jou's mom coming up on Hannity's America after the commercial

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2007, 09:56:57 PM »

Thanks IBE - I was watching TV...and in another room.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2007, 10:22:10 PM »

test

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2007, 10:23:23 PM »

how do i do it so it will move...thankssssss CBB, I love it, but not sure how to put it in my profile so it moves

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2007, 10:26:54 PM »

how do i do it so it will move...thankssssss CBB, I love it, but not sure how to put it in my profile so it moves
Shell - it might be a size issue..happened once before, let me check
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2007, 10:30:13 PM »

Dang I missed it!  what was said? anybody know??

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2007, 10:33:20 PM »

SHELL  - that was it, it was just a little to large a file.  I made it a little smaller and reuploaded it for you  Wink
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2007, 10:33:37 PM »

Hi, IBE!!!

I missed this.  What did she say?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2007, 10:39:52 PM »

they are discussing Madeleine on Kimberly G now....

they just mentioned that this was like Natalee Holloway and Aruba....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2007, 10:41:10 PM »

I'm glad to see Natalee Holloway's name mentioned on the news, but to me, there isn't that much similarity between the two cases.  JMO of course (the OLDF disclaimer)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2007, 10:42:27 PM »

I'm glad to see Natalee Holloway's name mentioned on the news, but to me, there isn't that much similarity between the two cases.  JMO of course (the OLDF disclaimer)

the only two similarities i see are the authories trying to accuse the parents and worrying about thier tourism... and that they didn't do much in the first few days...

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2007, 10:50:58 PM »

I don't see it either, Muffy.  Glad for Natalee to get a mention but it is a person missing in a resort area in a foreign country is the only similarity I see.  Nothing at all the same as Beth was not even in Aruba when Natalee disappeared.

And I sure hope both cases do not come to some sort of stalemate where they are neither one solved, too.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2007, 10:52:32 PM »

Hi All,

I know right now is a very busy time with Beth's Book,Madeline and other missing persons but we have a Mom here that could use your help in a email campaign. Her Son has been missing a year and she has had no national media exposure and it may be very helpfull to her if a few of us could send some emails for her if you have the time..I wrote a list of contact emails for the media and I know she would be extremely greatfull any help that we give her..She comes here daily and I dont know of too many ways we can help her besides getting her some exposure..Thanks!!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1318.100

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2007, 11:01:52 PM »

thanks *******, I hope that every monkey writes in ... Carolyn deserves our help!

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2007, 11:20:19 PM »

Just posted this In Naomi's thread

Was on WICA  Champaign/Urbana 10:30 New cast

Several items are in the hands of law enforcement  ---  Coroner was called to the area ..  TES spokesperson --  Anticipate that the family will have closure now.

Oh... and a good link to media  by state
http://www.shgresources.com/resources/tv/

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.