April 27, 2024, 10:21:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #7 9/30 - 10/24/2007  (Read 180963 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: October 11, 2007, 10:33:49 AM »

*******....someone sent that one to me via email a bit ago....I have cousins in MA....Sox fans....so far they've been quiet.... Wink

LOL!! Well I see many are you are from Ohio and others from the NY area..Looks like I will be rooting for the Sox by myself here  Sad

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: October 11, 2007, 11:13:14 AM »

Yep the Browns come to our house (like that's gonna help us) on the 28th.  Please don't be too hard on me k?  You're 2 & 3 , and we're like um...........0 & 5.  Crap. 

And one timeout away from 3 & 2, but don't let me get started on that!!! Will all depend which Brown's team shows up that day Laughing

*******...You don't really expect the Yankee's fans to support the Sox...Do you? Wink
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: October 11, 2007, 11:35:44 AM »

*******....someone sent that one to me via email a bit ago....I have cousins in MA....Sox fans....so far they've been quiet.... Wink

LOL!! Well I see many are you are from Ohio and others from the NY area..Looks like I will be rooting for the Sox by myself here  Sad

I think Red is a Sox fan.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: October 11, 2007, 11:37:07 AM »

Yep the Browns come to our house (like that's gonna help us) on the 28th.  Please don't be too hard on me k?  You're 2 & 3 , and we're like um...........0 & 5.  Crap. 

And one timeout away from 3 & 2, but don't let me get started on that!!! Will all depend which Brown's team shows up that day Laughing

*******...You don't really expect the Yankee's fans to support the Sox...Do you? Wink

Never in a million years Laughing
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: October 11, 2007, 11:45:02 AM »

LOL..SAN..Wish I'd read this before I posted in the baseball thread. Hope I don't get banned Shocked
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #425 on: October 11, 2007, 12:11:37 PM »

LOL..SAN..Wish I'd read this before I posted in the baseball thread. Hope I don't get banned Shocked

It's not the first year that Red has had to deal with opposing teams....AND, ******* isn't alone, afterall.   Laughing

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: October 11, 2007, 02:27:28 PM »

MuffyBee..Greta had Erin Stanley's 911 call on her show last. Have checked Greta's web site and blog and can't find anything but a few comments. There is a small piece on MSNBC that I didn't take over to the Stanley thread. Still have shivers going down my spine from the 911 call...The Mom was so calm and every time I think of it I shiver. Was hoping to find the 911 call to post the link.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: October 11, 2007, 02:36:23 PM »

This weather pattern passing over head as recorded in Des Moines would sure scare a person to death!  And all those NASA weather vids take forever to load.  Be patient as I dint think many have ever seen this weather phenomenon & I for one sure don't want to, either:

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2007/images/undularbore/saylorville_timelapse.mov

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #428 on: October 11, 2007, 02:54:52 PM »

MuffyBee..Greta had Erin Stanley's 911 call on her show last. Have checked Greta's web site and blog and can't find anything but a few comments. There is a small piece on MSNBC that I didn't take over to the Stanley thread. Still have shivers going down my spine from the 911 call...The Mom was so calm and every time I think of it I shiver. Was hoping to find the 911 call to post the link.

It's the 2nd time I heard that 911 call and had the same reaction both times. 

Anna, I'll try that link, again....

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #429 on: October 11, 2007, 03:00:43 PM »

This weather pattern passing over head as recorded in Des Moines would sure scare a person to death!  And all those NASA weather vids take forever to load.  Be patient as I dint think many have ever seen this weather phenomenon & I for one sure don't want to, either:

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2007/images/undularbore/saylorville_timelapse.mov

I'm getting a white page which says Done....should I continue to wait?  (This computer is low on memory, so it might be here on my end.)

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: October 11, 2007, 03:23:12 PM »

No, it should be a black and white vid of some really strange cloud formations passing overhead, creating a total reversal in wind direction.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: October 11, 2007, 03:38:37 PM »

The weather vids work for me but you know what vids I can never get to play?  The Fox News site ones.  Odd as I am sure they work for everybody else.

PERSONA NON GRATA

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #432 on: October 11, 2007, 04:28:56 PM »

The weather vids work for me but you know what vids I can never get to play?  The Fox News site ones.  Odd as I am sure they work for everybody else.

Most work for me on this clunker, but there are times they do not.  I am never sure what the reason is.  Maybe if I reboot, it might work....I didn't try that.   Thanks, Anna.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #433 on: October 11, 2007, 04:42:15 PM »

GO TRIBE !!!!!!!  ---->  goes to stand next to Mums <g>  HeHeHe   

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
CJ1
« Reply #434 on: October 11, 2007, 07:02:56 PM »

Pirates, Phillies, then Sox.  I'm with you. 
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: October 11, 2007, 10:22:16 PM »

Yep, Cleveland better beat the Sox...

*******....taking risks this AM.... Razz

uh nunh.... SOX RULE... GO SOX... (after all we are the Red's) Rolling Eyes Laughing

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: October 11, 2007, 10:28:59 PM »

uh nunh.... SOX RULE... GO SOX... (after all we are the Red's) Rolling Eyes Laughing

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: October 11, 2007, 10:44:58 PM »

Ahh I was hoping one of the Reds would speak up Smile And I knew Muffy would back us up also!! And CJ!! Go Red Sox!!!!!!!!!!! Cool Gonna be a Boston sweep this year in Baseball and Football  Very Happy

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: October 11, 2007, 10:51:21 PM »

IBE... I see that Klaasend answered you...

THANKS Klaasend... it's creepy... (we are talking Donna Jou here)

HEY MuffY and *******... San.. anyone I have missed....

I am thinking prayer chain if anyone is interested pls post in that thread...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: October 11, 2007, 10:54:03 PM »

IBE... I see that Klaasend answered you...

THANKS Klaasend... it's creepy... (we are talking Donna Jou here)

HEY MuffY and *******... San.. anyone I have missed....

I am thinking prayer chain if anyone is interested pls post in that thread...

Not about the SOX... I am rambling... (aren't yall used to me by now??? Laughing)  but I was in the lounge reading...

Did anyone else see the news story - it was on MSN's website about the stripper that murdered someone and followed the exact plot of a movie?  Can some one explain that to me??? i didn't get the chance to see the details...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.