April 27, 2024, 02:57:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #7 9/30 - 10/24/2007  (Read 180936 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: October 14, 2007, 06:42:38 PM »

Wanted to let you know that I received an email from Tylergal and she told me to tell everyone hello.

Hi Tylergal!

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: October 14, 2007, 10:42:05 PM »

Hey Tyler... I have MISSED you... !!

Angie.. you will look cute!  I haven't found a costume yet... we have "teams"... I am trying to get mine to do something like an old brady bunch epispode or maybe the partridge family .... other than that, I wanted to wear my wedding dress and make my hair like the 60's bridal maniquinn....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: October 14, 2007, 10:50:29 PM »

Angie.. you will look cute!  I haven't found a costume yet... we have "teams"... I am trying to get mine to do something like an old brady bunch epispode or maybe the partridge family .... other than that, I wanted to wear my wedding dress and make my hair like the 60's bridal maniquinn....

How many in your "team"?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: October 14, 2007, 10:55:45 PM »

How many in your "team"?

there are 13 I think.... we could almost do the partridge family vs the brady bunch... I wanted to do the old SNL ppl.. the coneheads, lisa loopner, todd... etc....

but I am the only one that is old enough to remember those ...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: October 14, 2007, 10:55:54 PM »

Night All.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: October 14, 2007, 10:58:00 PM »

Night All.   

Nite Muffy.... I am actually right behind you... Monday comes wayyyyyy too soon! Sad

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #546 on: October 14, 2007, 11:14:24 PM »

How many in your "team"?

there are 13 I think.... we could almost do the partridge family vs the brady bunch... I wanted to do the old SNL ppl.. the coneheads, lisa loopner, todd... etc....

Ah, but there is always someone older, mrs. red... Wink

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: October 14, 2007, 11:48:18 PM »

How many in your "team"?

SNL would be cool!  Laughing
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: October 15, 2007, 01:22:48 AM »

ABC in LA may have some coverage on Donna Jou tonight. Dr. Phil maybe Tues or Wed. The family had a celebration tonight for her birthday.

Ms. Allred was quite interested in what Scared Monkeys do

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: October 15, 2007, 01:28:59 AM »

Traffic going to be a mess tomorrow, just like in the 1994 earthquake.. tunnel was at place where freeway fell down in '94. Gads.

Monkeys, you are doing more Good Works than you realize!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: October 15, 2007, 01:29:34 AM »

ABC in LA may have some coverage on Donna Jou tonight. Dr. Phil maybe Tues or Wed. The family had a celebration tonight for her birthday.

Ms. Allred was quite interested in what Scared Monkeys do

LOL - I'm following you around!  You mean on the late news tonight?  I'll try to catch it.

Dr. Phil would be great!  Thanks for letting us know!  Ms. Allred is welcome to join SM any time!  Laughing
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: October 15, 2007, 01:39:28 AM »

Yes, I saw the truck there. Dr. Phil is CBS, I think

Yes, I took it for granted with all the emails she has probably recd. from us.. she's know.. but she did when I mentioned Natalee Holloway. I thanked her for all her comments on cable for Natalee and for Donna.

I just had to ask if she had a studio in her office! and she said she didn't!! Laughing Laughing She's a great one to banter with and very down to earth.

Very, very dedicated to finding Donna... and you could see from her eyes it was real, just not a client. Whole family there plus lots of friends.

Funny, years ago, I didn't agree with some of the things she did but that's over 30 years ago.

I teased her about flipping from Fox to CNN and others and she was on each one.

One person asked me if I followed missing persons online and I told them what I told Ms. Allred... only because of Natalee and getting involved with Donna Jou when I became angry when the LAPD said that the area where Burgess lived was full of apartments and homes and no vacant land so TES couldn't come and search.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: October 15, 2007, 01:41:03 AM »

Oh, I recommended Beth's book, "Loving Natalee" as one to read to help through the "rage" over a missing loved one and the media "circus".

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: October 15, 2007, 01:43:52 AM »

Yes, I saw the truck there. Dr. Phil is CBS, I think

Yes, I took it for granted with all the emails she has probably recd. from us.. she's know.. but she did when I mentioned Natalee Holloway. I thanked her for all her comments on cable for Natalee and for Donna.

I just had to ask if she had a studio in her office! and she said she didn't!! Laughing Laughing She's a great one to banter with and very down to earth.

Very, very dedicated to finding Donna... and you could see from her eyes it was real, just not a client. Whole family there plus lots of friends.

Funny, years ago, I didn't agree with some of the things she did but that's over 30 years ago.

I teased her about flipping from Fox to CNN and others and she was on each one.

One person asked me if I followed missing persons online and I told them what I told Ms. Allred... only because of Natalee and getting involved with Donna Jou when I became angry when the LAPD said that the area where Burgess lived was full of apartments and homes and no vacant land so TES couldn't come and search.

Wow you actually got to meet and talk with her, very cool!  Nice to hear she seems honestly dedicated to helping Donna!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: October 15, 2007, 01:44:37 AM »

Klaas, and all,

Will write more later. Sometimes things are draining.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: October 15, 2007, 01:45:58 AM »

Yes, but more impressed with the love and dedication shown by Donna's parents, grandmother, family, friends.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: October 15, 2007, 01:54:24 AM »

Klaas, and all,

Will write more later. Sometimes things are draining.

{{HUGS}}  Go get some rest!  Sounds like you had a busy but interresting day!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: October 15, 2007, 07:00:37 AM »

Good morning  sunny  and Happy Monday to all   Is everyone beginning to feel the fall season?  Our nights have been cooling off, but afternoons still warm. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #558 on: October 15, 2007, 09:29:50 AM »

Good morning  sunny  and Happy Monday to all   Is everyone beginning to feel the fall season?  Our nights have been cooling off, but afternoons still warm. 

Fall weather rolled in this past week, here, and the last couple of nights it dropped to the 40s, yet during the day, when the sun is out, the 60s is quite nice.  Figuring out what to wear this time of year is always a hassle.  Hasn't changed since high school, when we'd have all these new fall sweaters & such and wore them to a football game and roasted to death in them.   Smile 

Have to shift summer things to fall/winter....that's a job I hate...small house for many years and storage never gets better.   pale

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: October 15, 2007, 09:42:02 AM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/10/15/programming-note-beth-twitty-will-be-on-scared-monkeys-radio-tonight-with-dana-pretzer/

Programming Note: Beth Holloway will be on Scared Monkeys Radio Tonight with Dana Pretzer

LEAVE QUESTIONS FOR BETH IN THE COMMENT AREA ON THE FP
« Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 09:44:19 AM by klaasend » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.