April 27, 2024, 07:11:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #7 9/30 - 10/24/2007  (Read 180914 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: October 19, 2007, 07:13:29 PM »

Shocked  Razz That reminds me of a leprechaun joke I have but its a little to adult for this forum  Wink

LOL 

HI folks.
I know how yah feel Obs.. most of the jokes I have in emails are . umm.. dirty.. cant post here..lol

How about If you guys  use  _______  inplace of some words  Shocked Confused Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Dugga
Administrator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #701 on: October 19, 2007, 08:25:41 PM »

ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!
haha. I've been looking for an excuse to do that. Smile

Please see this message:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1924.msg292306#msg292306

Thank you.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: October 19, 2007, 08:30:02 PM »

FBI raids magician David Copperfield in Vegas  batman
http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSN182550820071019
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - FBI agents have raided a Las Vegas warehouse owned by magician David Copperfield -- for reasons they did not disclose -- and media reports said that they seized nearly $2 million and computer equipment.

The FBI on Friday declined to say why it raided the Las Vegas warehouse, confirming only that it related to an investigation out of Seattle.

"We're just confirming that investigative activity took place at the warehouse," David Staretz, chief division counsel, for the FBI in Las Vegas, told Reuters. He declined to give further details.

The warehouse is where Copperfield keeps his props and maintains an office.

Media reports said FBI agents seized nearly $2 million in cash from the building, along with a computer hard drive and a memory chip from a digital camera system during Wednesday's late-night operation.

"We understand there is an investigation, are in touch with the investigators, and are respecting the confidentiality of the investigation," Copperfield's attorney David Chesnoff said in a statement cited by Las Vegas broadcasters.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: October 19, 2007, 08:36:46 PM »

Scared Monkeys Radio Special Presentation! “Take Back The Night” March, Broadcast Live from Carbondale, Illinois
 (Edit Post)
On tonight’s special edition of Scared Monkeys Radio, we’ll be simulcasting the Take Back The Night rally, with keynote speaker Jacque Hollander. Other guests include Ami Lilley, Rape Crisis Services Program Coordinator for The Women’s Center, Inc.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/10/19/scared-monkeys-radio-special-presentation-take-back-the-night-march-broadcast-live-from-carbondale-illinois/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: October 19, 2007, 08:38:09 PM »

duplicate I know  Laughing

DANA PRETZER TONIGHT - SPECIAL LIVE SHOW

Scared Monkeys Radio Special Presentation! “Take Back The Night” March, Broadcast Live from Carbondale, Illinois

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/10/19/scared-monkeys-radio-special-presentation-take-back-the-night-march-broadcast-live-from-carbondale-illinois/

On tonight’s special edition of Scared Monkeys Radio, we’ll be simulcasting the Take Back The Night rally, with keynote speaker Jacque Hollander. Other guests include Ami Lilley, Rape Crisis Services Program Coordinator for The Women’s Center, Inc.
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #705 on: October 19, 2007, 08:39:23 PM »

ROFLMAO !!!   TOO FUNNY DUGGA  mostly because  have a friend thats  just about that Nutty about Golf Too  .
             Jerry from Ohio   Rolling Eyes , FORE !!!!
   What do ya Mean it went into the other fairway  Shocked ??

Howdy OF, and a warm "happy weekend" to all the other monkeys!

******* started it, and now I am forced to chime in...

Ed and Dorothy met while vacationing on a cruise ship, and Ed fell head over heels in love with her. On the last night of his vacation the two of them went to dinner and had a serious talk about how they would continue the relationship.

"It's only fair to warn you, I'm a total golf nut." Ed said to his lady friend. "I eat, sleep and breathe golf. So if that's a problem, you better say so now"

Dorothy responded, "Well, if we're being totally honest with each other, here goes...I'm a hooker."

"I see" Ed replied, and he was quiet for a moment...

Ed then spoke up. "You know, it's probably because you're not keeping your wrists straight when you tee off."

Rolling Eyes

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: October 19, 2007, 08:43:56 PM »

Scared Monkeys, Scared Monkeys Radio and Dana, doing a good job. Keep up the Good Work.

Klaas, Have you or any other Monkey seen parents of Donna Jou on Dr. Phil? Did I miss it. It was filmed last week? TIA

Are the shows on CBS and the local station Ch 9 the same? I ran "Donna Jou" on his site and the CBS site. found nothing except older articles

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #707 on: October 19, 2007, 08:44:52 PM »

Well I am not sure if any one thinks that this  is odd ? 
   Because I always try to have at least a Million in cash stored in my Barn at al times  Ya   know Just in case I run into a heck of a deal at a yard  sale  LOL  YEA RIGHT  !!!

FBI raids magician David Copperfield in Vegas  batman
http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSN182550820071019
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - FBI agents have raided a Las Vegas warehouse owned by magician David Copperfield -- for reasons they did not disclose -- and media reports said that they seized nearly $2 million and computer equipment.

The FBI on Friday declined to say why it raided the Las Vegas warehouse, confirming only that it related to an investigation out of Seattle.

"We're just confirming that investigative activity took place at the warehouse," David Staretz, chief division counsel, for the FBI in Las Vegas, told Reuters. He declined to give further details.

The warehouse is where Copperfield keeps his props and maintains an office.

Media reports said FBI agents seized nearly $2 million in cash from the building, along with a computer hard drive and a memory chip from a digital camera system during Wednesday's late-night operation.

"We understand there is an investigation, are in touch with the investigators, and are respecting the confidentiality of the investigation," Copperfield's attorney David Chesnoff said in a statement cited by Las Vegas broadcasters.

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: October 19, 2007, 08:57:35 PM »

duplicate I know  Laughing

DANA PRETZER TONIGHT - SPECIAL LIVE SHOW

REMINDER - This is a LIVE event that Dana is broadcasting.  That's why the sound isn't the greatest.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: October 19, 2007, 08:58:08 PM »

Scared Monkeys, Scared Monkeys Radio and Dana, doing a good job. Keep up the Good Work.

Klaas, Have you or any other Monkey seen parents of Donna Jou on Dr. Phil? Did I miss it. It was filmed last week? TIA

Are the shows on CBS and the local station Ch 9 the same? I ran "Donna Jou" on his site and the CBS site. found nothing except older articles

IBE - I haven't seen it, will have to go to the Dr. Phil site after Dana Pretzer...sorry.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: October 19, 2007, 08:59:46 PM »

They are talking about missing persons - Jackie was just talking about Natalee
crazybabyborg
« Reply #711 on: October 19, 2007, 09:08:45 PM »

Klaas? I thought you and Dexter would have a date right about now.  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: October 19, 2007, 09:13:12 PM »

Klaas? I thought you and Dexter would have a date right about now.  Wink

Dexter is on Sundays here.  Is it on tonight in your area?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: October 19, 2007, 09:14:48 PM »

They are singing for the Dana Pretzer show!  Wink

WE ARE FAMILY!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: October 19, 2007, 09:21:35 PM »

It's heart wrenching to listen to some of these people and little kids.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: October 19, 2007, 09:32:50 PM »

Thanks for letting these women speak Dana..Your a good Canadian and a Good Monkey  Wink

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: October 19, 2007, 09:42:33 PM »

Jackie just said...ARUBA should hang their head in shame.  Jackie just got done reading Beth's book.

Jackie thanked Dana and Scared Monkeys.

From the Take Back the Night march in Carbondale IL

GREAT SHOW DANA!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: October 19, 2007, 09:45:10 PM »

Jackie just said...ARUBA should hang their head in shame.  Jackie just got done reading Beth's book.

Jackie thanked Dana and Scared Monkeys.

From the Take Back the Night march in Carbondale IL

GREAT SHOW DANA!

thumleft
 thumleft

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: October 19, 2007, 10:05:10 PM »

I caught the very end of the show.... but I will listen to the pod cast from work on Monday....

keeps the evil boss away from me (good thing)... and it's very cool to do something that is "me" productive while I am busy at work...  Laughing

Hey MONKEYS... I have really missed all of you!!!  I do peek in from work and read though....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: October 20, 2007, 01:07:32 AM »

Saw this post of Dugga's in the Lounge:

Speaking of testing...

This weekend, some of you may see the following message on the boards. If you do happen to see this, it would be VERY HELPFUL to us if you would drop me a note and let me know.

This weekend, Scared Monkeys is testing a bit of new software.

If you are seeing this message, the software may have malfunctioned.

We will be concluding our test by the end of the weekend. Any problems you may be experiencing should be remedied when we complete testing on Monday.

If you encounter this message, please send a message to dugga@scaredmonkeys.com. Thank you for your patience.

If it prevents your access to the message board (and if you see the message, it certainly will), rest assured that we're only testing over the weekend, and the test will be finished before Monday.

Thanks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.