April 28, 2024, 12:24:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #7 9/30 - 10/24/2007  (Read 181005 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #720 on: October 20, 2007, 01:25:42 AM »

Saw this post of Dugga's in the Lounge:

Speaking of testing...

This weekend, some of you may see the following message on the boards. If you do happen to see this, it would be VERY HELPFUL to us if you would drop me a note and let me know.

This weekend, Scared Monkeys is testing a bit of new software.

If you are seeing this message, the software may have malfunctioned.

We will be concluding our test by the end of the weekend. Any problems you may be experiencing should be remedied when we complete testing on Monday.

If you encounter this message, please send a message to dugga@scaredmonkeys.com. Thank you for your patience.

If it prevents your access to the message board (and if you see the message, it certainly will), rest assured that we're only testing over the weekend, and the test will be finished before Monday.

Thanks.

Dugga posted a big Alert here about 8pm earlier....it had a link to that message... Wink

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: October 20, 2007, 01:40:29 AM »

oops, sorry..must have been when I was either having problems with my PC or I was working on Youtube
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: October 20, 2007, 09:41:25 AM »

Good morning  sunny and a happy Saturday to all.   The weather is cool and sunny this morning in my neck of the woods, with the temp predicted to rise to uppper 80's this afternoon.  It would be nice if this kind of weather could last for the next month or so  Laughing 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: October 20, 2007, 09:43:43 AM »

Good morning  sunny and a happy Saturday to all.   The weather is cool and sunny this morning in my neck of the woods, with the temp predicted to rise to uppper 80's this afternoon.  It would be nice if this kind of weather could last for the next month or so  Laughing 

Morning to you too Muffy. Same here in St Louis, weather in the 80's. Just when I bought the stuff for chili!!! lol
Will be great soccer weather for the game today!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: October 20, 2007, 09:50:48 AM »

Morning to you too Muffy. Same here in St Louis, weather in the 80's. Just when I bought the stuff for chili!!! lol

Hi to you, Lisa
Speaking of soccer...is it windy today?  That makes things a bit more of a challenge for the players.   Smile  I hope they have fun playing today.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: October 20, 2007, 10:18:49 AM »

What game? You mean the Sox Vs Indians? Game 6 baby!! Nice and warm here in the Boston area today as its 75 degrees Cool

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #726 on: October 20, 2007, 10:23:31 AM »

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #727 on: October 20, 2007, 10:23:55 AM »

Wish I was hanging with my sister on the Cape instead of sitting here in chilly but sunny GA.

Go SOX!

I know my nephew is loving this Sox baseball stuff.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: October 20, 2007, 10:27:52 AM »

Wish I was hanging with my sister on the Cape instead of sitting here in chilly but sunny GA.

Go SOX!

I know my nephew is loving this Sox baseball stuff.

Best time of the year Peaches..Leaves are turning color,weather is beautiful and we have baseball and football  Very Happy

Go Sox!!!!  Wink

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #729 on: October 20, 2007, 10:35:55 AM »

Good morning MuffyBee - the weather here is cloudy and it is around 51F. Happy no rain Smile only cold Sad.
Good weather for burning the hearth. And get warm from the fire. Wink

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #730 on: October 20, 2007, 10:36:43 AM »

I'm still pissed I couldn't make it up there this summer.  I missed going out on the grant and working the clam farm.  Aquaculture is interesting stuff. 

I love it up there.  What could be better than a place to stay on the Cape?   And I miss my sister.  It's such fun to have a big sister especially when I didn't find her until we were both grown ups.

I hear laundry calling my name.

Hugs to all.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: October 20, 2007, 10:45:47 AM »

Hi to you, Lisa
Speaking of soccer...is it windy today?  That makes things a bit more of a challenge for the players.   Smile  I hope they have fun playing today.

no wind, just a beautiful sunny warm day!! I'll let ya know how they do later!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: October 20, 2007, 12:03:14 PM »

What game? You mean the Sox Vs Indians? Game 6 baby!! Nice and warm here in the Boston area today as its 75 degrees Cool

Sounds like my house -- but the weather is warmer Laughing

DH used to live in Mass. Still has family in Mass.

But I hope your Patriots are up to the frightening challenge of the Dolphins tomorrow  Laughing Laughing

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: October 20, 2007, 12:05:50 PM »

Is that Douwe Egbert coffee, NYC_Lover?

I'd love some  Very Happy  And a stroopwaffle to go with it  Smile

Thanks!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: October 20, 2007, 12:07:42 PM »

Good Morning, All!

Going to be sunny about about 80F here today but next week we have a good chance for rain finally.  20-70% so am hoping it is in time to save pecan trees, etc.

NYC, I guess I am the only one who does know know who the pretty little girl is in your signature.  I clicked on that link but didn't know how to find her as I don't know her name. 

Can you please tell me her name and where I can find out about her?  She is beautiful and I guess something has happened to her? 

There are so many missing these days I can't keep up it seems. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #735 on: October 20, 2007, 12:28:34 PM »

Morning Monkeys!!!!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: October 20, 2007, 12:42:45 PM »

Sounds like my house -- but the weather is warmer Laughing

DH used to live in Mass. Still has family in Mass.

But I hope your Patriots are up to the frightening challenge of the Dolphins tomorrow  Laughing 

Bwahaha..I expect it to be over at halftime  Razz WHo's suitin up tommorow as your QB?  Razz  Cool
« Last Edit: October 20, 2007, 12:58:57 PM by Observer » Logged

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #737 on: October 20, 2007, 01:06:45 PM »

Is that Douwe Egbert coffee, NYC_Lover?

I'd love some  Very Happy  And a stroopwaffle to go with it  Smile

Thanks!

Hi Sharon.

No idea, or it is Douw Egbert coffee.
Indeed coffee with stroopwaffle is very good on coffee time.
I love it too. Only I don't drink coffee much.  Wink

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: October 20, 2007, 01:26:22 PM »

Alabama Football: 5 Players Suspended

http://www.myfoxal.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=4693714&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Big game against Tennessee today.  This is NOT good news at all.  Not at all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #739 on: October 20, 2007, 01:28:22 PM »

Good Morning, All!

Going to be sunny about about 80F here today but next week we have a good chance for rain finally.  20-70% so am hoping it is in time to save pecan trees, etc.

NYC, I guess I am the only one who does know know who the pretty little girl is in your signature.  I clicked on that link but didn't know how to find her as I don't know her name. 

Can you please tell me her name and where I can find out about her?  She is beautiful and I guess something has happened to her? 

There are so many missing these days I can't keep up it seems. 

Anna - her name is Nymphe Poolman she is missing since November 28, 1991.
I have read book about this case. There stay interesting things about her disappeared in.
She little girl is not kidnapped, she is murder by her parents.
Around her spirit was to see a girl what had a psychic/paranormale gift.
In the book become remarkably and remarkable things describe concerning living this little girl, also become her find place describe in this book. By means of photograph analysis/reïncarnatie therapeut is there a find place describe, but that reincarnatie therapie was make of her mother. Her mother knows what there is happened. And has describe her find place in this book.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.