June 03, 2024, 08:30:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #684 10/3 - 10/7/2007  (Read 236757 times)
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: October 06, 2007, 03:38:08 PM »

Dana - not just on Amazon on Greta's blog as well.
this is the only blog i read  Smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: October 06, 2007, 03:41:51 PM »

To make it clear:

SCRUX

Registrant:
   Bret Redman Enterprises
   PO box 2426
   Venice, CA  90291
   US

Registrar: 000DOM
   Domain Name: SCRUX.COM
      Created on: 30-MAR-04
      Expires on: 28-JAN-08
      Last Updated on: 17-DEC-06

Administrative, Technical Contact:
      Redman, Bret  bret@samredman.com
      Bret Redman Enterprises
      PO box 2426
      Venice, CA  90291
      US

Domain servers in listed order:
      NS.DNSPROTECT.COM
      NS2.DNSPROTECT.COM

End of Whois Information

SAFETRAVELS.ORG

Domain ID:D149329913-LROR
Domain Name:SAFETRAVELS.ORG
Created On:06-Oct-2007 03:38:19 UTC
Last Updated On:06-Oct-2007 04:33:17 UTC
Expiration Date:06-Oct-2008 03:38:19 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:000Domains, LLC (R69-LROR)
Registrant ID:DOT-4012F3RD296Y
Registrant Name:Bret Redman
Registrant Organization:Bret Redman Enterprises
Registrant Street1:PO box 2426
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Venice
Registrant State/Province:CA
Registrant Postal Code:90291
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.19729911202
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:bret@samredman.com

SAM REDMAN = ROGER/SCRUX

« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 03:44:20 PM by klaasend » Logged
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #662 on: October 06, 2007, 03:44:21 PM »

I live in Venice in the same zip code. Is it worth getting a picture of this guy? Who is he?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: October 06, 2007, 03:45:50 PM »

I live in Venice in the same zip code. Is it worth getting a picture of this guy? Who is he?

I doubt he's in Venice, only the server is.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: October 06, 2007, 03:48:10 PM »

Probably better on your blood pressure if you leave it that way, LOL  Laughing
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: October 06, 2007, 03:51:18 PM »

but now im curious how do i find greta's wire ?
Smile
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #666 on: October 06, 2007, 03:55:39 PM »

Posted by Medleyrelay at RU:

Hopefully you know this is not the SM Red, this is the other Red that posted intelligently on Gretawire!

So Medley is saying that Sam Redman (Roger/Scrux) is the one who posted impersonating Red on Greta's blog.   Wink

Awesome work Klaas ~!!!!!!    Laughing Laughing Laughing   

How truly pathetic are some people and what sad lives they live.

These same people bitch and moan at the top of their lungs how evil I am yet, they want to be me. Isn't that telling.

Just because you can hide in anonymity on the internet does not mean one has to be so hopelessly pathetic that they have to pretend to be someone else.

It really just shows how cowardly some really are.

What's the matter with just being you? Or are you ashamed of yourself?

Pathetic is right !!  Not afraid of being me and I posted on Greta's blog..  Laughing Laughing It hasn't went through yet. There is an Angie that posts there.. its not me. I used my same SN I do here.  Laughing   
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #667 on: October 06, 2007, 03:57:21 PM »

Smile

Here yah go Dana  Smile

http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #668 on: October 06, 2007, 04:01:22 PM »

Hopefully you know this is not the SM Red, this is the other Red that posted intelligently on Gretawire!

So Medley is saying that Sam Redman (Roger/Scrux) is the one who posted impersonating Red on Greta's blog.   Wink

Yeah, Roger (Sam Redman/Scrux) posted the same thing on Greta's blog, the safetravels link using the nickname Red again.  That's fine, as long as people realize the rediculous posts that Red made are not our Red.   Wink

So you received the letter I sent to you from Beth's PR people about Amazon ?
I cc'd to Red also.

It should be on the site later but my next live show will be Thursday Oct 11th at 9pm et, Beth and I will be doing a special show Monday Oct 15th at 9pm et.
FYI

Smile Dana  TY ~!!!!!  Looking forward to hearing Beth on your how!   Great show last night as well !
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #669 on: October 06, 2007, 04:03:21 PM »

OOPS 

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

DANA thats the link.. sorry  ..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: October 06, 2007, 04:04:35 PM »

Smile

Here's the link to her blog.  You have to scroll down for the NH/Aruba related stuff.  Also when you get down to the bottom of the page if you click on OLDER ENTRIES you will see more.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: October 06, 2007, 04:07:09 PM »

Yeah, Roger (Sam Redman/Scrux) posted the same thing on Greta's blog, the safetravels link using the nickname Red again.  That's fine, as long as people realize the rediculous posts that Red made are not our Red.   Wink

I cc'd to Red also.

It should be on the site later but my next live show will be Thursday Oct 11th at 9pm et, Beth and I will be doing a special show Monday Oct 15th at 9pm et.
FYI

Dana, when I spoke with Beth this morning she was excited about it. She has wanted to come on for some time. I also have a thing in the work for after her book tour as well. Beth knows that she wont be asked the same 5 MSM questions.
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: October 06, 2007, 04:12:10 PM »

Smile

Here's the link to her blog.  You have to scroll down for the NH/Aruba related stuff.  Also when you get down to the bottom of the page if you click on OLDER ENTRIES you will see more.

Interesting thanks
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: October 06, 2007, 04:14:10 PM »

I cc'd to Red also.

FYI

Dana, when I spoke with Beth this morning she was excited about it. She has wanted to come on for some time. I also have a thing in the work for after her book tour as well. Beth knows that she wont be asked the same 5 MSM questions.

Good to hear, just as long as Im still around and not working on a chain gang for Howard K Stern and Lin Wood.  Smile
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: October 06, 2007, 04:17:10 PM »

I cc'd to Red also.

FYI

Yes Dana I did and I gave a review.  We have been watching it anway.

Great that Beth will be on the show on the 15th!  Looking forward to it!

I have actually emailed Amazon and will send it to Beth's PR people as well. My thought goes for Beth's book and anyone else's for that matter.

Amazon does a disservice to authors and themselves when they allow TROLLS rate a book. Leaving a comment is one thing, providing a rating system for people who have obviously not read a book is quite something else.

My suggestion was that Amazon only allow people who purchase a book through Amazon to provide a review. Anything other than that is pure BS. Otherwise Amazon has no credibility and why would anyone want to place their book with a company that would allow anyone to trash it?

A copycat Amazon site will easily be made to replace it in the future.

It only makes sense that people who actually purchase a book are allowed to comment on it. When the book is delivered it will have a code that can only be used one time to leave a review. Its as simple as that. Easy enough to do in this day and age.
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #675 on: October 06, 2007, 04:18:25 PM »

Thanks for the info NYC. If you hear anything else, let us know. TIA

FWIW: The case will be *closed* in November no matter what, the prosecutor has already announced that. After the case is closed the decision is made whether to prosecute J2K or not.

Igsigs - Your welcome.
Well, in the Netherlands, when there becomes a closed case. It goes just open when there is new information in the case,
what possibly a good tip or can make an opening concerns in the case. Or and new evidence material the suspects.
In a normal procedure-case would they not open the case again, when there is no new information or evidence material again the suspects.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: October 06, 2007, 04:22:29 PM »

I cc'd to Red also.

FYI

Good to hear, just as long as Im still around and not working on a chain gang for Howard K Stern and Lin Wood.  Smile

Yea, you, Bill O'Reilly and the rest of the MSM and all those that published the AP article.

They are more than welcome to present their side of the story. You cannot retract what you did not say. You can provide equal time if they wish or a comment. No different than we posted on the FP that Rita's book was coming out, we posted regarding the Stern law suit.

Hard to retract what is or is not proven. Its not the job of the interviewer. If Stern's lawsuit is proven against Rita, then there will be a post on the FP saying just that. Other than that, Lin Woods and Stern are more than welcome to come on and have a fair interview representing their point of view. A guests opinion is never the opinion of the interviewer ... it is the point of view of the guest.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 05:58:47 PM by Red » Logged
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #677 on: October 06, 2007, 04:22:33 PM »

I have a photo of him Frank.. I can email it to Klaas or Rob to send to you if you want. I can post it here. but don't know if I am allowed to??   Cool
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #678 on: October 06, 2007, 04:23:34 PM »

send it to Klaas, thanks
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #679 on: October 06, 2007, 04:25:46 PM »

send it to Klaas, thanks

No Problem  Smile  Gotta delve into my photobucket and send it to Klaas  Smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.