April 23, 2024, 07:36:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #684 10/3 - 10/7/2007  (Read 234514 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: October 07, 2007, 11:12:30 PM »

Posted by Eddie on BFN

I was sent an email that I just opened but was in my mail box for two days.   I was asked to post the information. 

Renfro is telling people the Aruban officials are very nervous about some "visitors" arriving on Aruba, who are connected to the Holloway case, the first week of November.  Several head officials are planning to be away.

The email also says (Julia said) that the Noord police station was vacated when a tip came in to the station saying Beth and Greta were headed in that direction.

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=7674.msg277839;topicseen#new

Sorry, but I think this is worth repeating.  I see cockroaches scurrying out of the light  Laughing

Laughing
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: October 07, 2007, 11:14:38 PM »

Posted by Eddie on BFN

I was sent an email that I just opened but was in my mail box for two days.   I was asked to post the information. 

Renfro is telling people the Aruban officials are very nervous about some "visitors" arriving on Aruba, who are connected to the Holloway case, the first week of November.  Several head officials are planning to be away.

The email also says (Julia said) that the Noord police station was vacated when a tip came in to the station saying Beth and Greta were headed in that direction.

Sorry, but I think this is worth repeating.  I see cockroaches scurrying out of the light  Laughing

ROFLMFAO

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: October 07, 2007, 11:16:28 PM »

I dont even think they realise what pathetic pieces of shit they really are

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: October 07, 2007, 11:20:11 PM »

Posted by Eddie on BFN

Say, that was a GREAT IDEA!   Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
I didn't know they acted on tips......But for what other police station in the world would a good explanation for Abandoning Ship be that two women were on the way over?!
Julia just gets funnier and funnier!   Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
In her hazy, fuzzy world this must seem like a logical explanation!  I swear, are you guys SURE that she works for a newspaper?   Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #964 on: October 07, 2007, 11:21:36 PM »

Hi Klaas!

You know I've had a terrible day.  But it just got worse.

I accidently made a double post.  Can you delete the

second one... its probably in the bucket still.

I'm REALLLLY tired so I'm going to call it a night...

Night All!!!

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: October 07, 2007, 11:24:04 PM »

Hi Klaas!

You know I've had a terrible day.  But it just got worse.

I accidently made a double post.  Can you delete the

second one... its probably in the bucket still.

I'm REALLLLY tired so I'm going to call it a night...

Night All!!!

Wondered why you posted it twice.  Sure, I'll delete one.  Have a good night!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #966 on: October 07, 2007, 11:25:43 PM »

Posted by Eddie on BFN

Say, that was a GREAT IDEA!   Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
I didn't know they acted on tips......But for what other police station in the world would a good explanation for Abandoning Ship be that two women were on the way over?!
Julia just gets funnier and funnier!   Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
In her hazy, fuzzy world this must seem like a logical explanation!  I swear, are you guys SURE that she works for a newspaper?   Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing Laughing ALE in their hidey hole....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #967 on: October 07, 2007, 11:27:01 PM »

Thanks, Klaas!

I still can't get used to seeing you in that mask?

Skeeery!!!

Night...

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: October 07, 2007, 11:34:56 PM »

There's one of those cockroaches now trying to get away!  Quick Beth, catch it!  Laughing

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: October 07, 2007, 11:36:34 PM »

There's one of those cockroaches now trying to get away!  Quick Beth, catch it!  Laughing

Klaas you are too good you just crack me up, I need the laugh thank you

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #970 on: October 07, 2007, 11:37:05 PM »

Patti - Tomorrow is always a new day. Hang in there.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: October 07, 2007, 11:37:31 PM »

Glenda seems upset?  She just posted this at RU:

Glenda Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:23 pm   
Buccaneer looking for US lawyer

We haven't seen the book yet in Aruba, but calls are coming in that Beth Twitty Holloway has stated in her book that there are rats in the Buccaneer Restaurant and that they enter through the scary fish tanks. And that she felt threatened by the owner that she would be killed, shot and/or assaulted and something about she'd be lucky if that actually happened her???

She did down three glasses of white wine and finish a double order of Shrimp Cocktail and savor the Lobster Bisque... And then Beth and her Posse continued to eat in the restaurant for the next four nights, same seating, same private corner admiring the fish tanks, laughing and drinking till way after hours. Btw the tanks have live sharks in them.... I can't imagine a rat swimming through a shark tank to get to a bar, especially after the Posse emptied it prior to going to the Crack House.

Yes drinking with open beer bottles didn't seem to be a problem for them.

Glenda/Renfro is FOS

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: October 07, 2007, 11:40:06 PM »

Glenda seems upset?  She just posted this at RU:

Glenda Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:23 pm   

We haven't seen the book yet in Aruba, but calls are coming in that Beth Twitty Holloway has stated in her book that there are rats in the Buccaneer Restaurant and that they enter through the scary fish tanks. And that she felt threatened by the owner that she would be killed, shot and/or assaulted and something about she'd be lucky if that actually happened her???

She did down three glasses of white wine and finish a double order of Shrimp Cocktail and savor the Lobster Bisque... And then Beth and her Posse continued to eat in the restaurant for the next four nights, same seating, same private corner admiring the fish tanks, laughing and drinking till way after hours. Btw the tanks have live sharks in them.... I can't imagine a rat swimming through a shark tank to get to a bar, especially after the Posse emptied it prior to going to the Crack House.

Yes drinking with open beer bottles didn't seem to be a problem for them.

Glenda/Renfro is FOS

Followup by Glenda when told that's not what the book says:

Hey Trixie, we haven't seen the book in Aruba, this is a call that came into the Buccaneer tonight... I'm sure once Beth sends Angela her autographed copy, we can straighten this out. You can resolve this by posting what the book says about the Buccaneer.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: October 07, 2007, 11:42:08 PM »

Renfro doing the impossible.    Arrow  Actually...getting...dumber.

Trying to scrounge up a FOBRU lawyer for her buddy Munzenhofer.  Laughing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: October 07, 2007, 11:43:44 PM »

Renfro doing the impossible.    Arrow  Actually...getting...dumber.

Trying to scrounge up a FOBRU lawyer for her buddy Munzenhofer.  Laughing

So are we to believe that Renfro isn't capable and hasn't already purchased the book ONLINE?   Laughing
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: October 07, 2007, 11:44:32 PM »

Sheesh She is just a nasty old hag isnt she Does she have nothing better to do then make up a pile of crap to spew around

Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #976 on: October 07, 2007, 11:44:45 PM »

Considering Beth's rapid weight loss (going from a size 6 to a size 2) who could possibly believe that she was "chowing" down shreim and lobster bisque  and "guzzling" beer.  That is beyond ludicrous!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: October 07, 2007, 11:46:11 PM »

Sheesh She is just a nasty old hag isnt she Does she have nothing better to do then make up a pile of crap to spew around
Nope
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #978 on: October 07, 2007, 11:46:37 PM »

that was SHRIMP!!! Sad
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: October 07, 2007, 11:51:32 PM »

Anybody remember when Renfro/Bondia said a *Croes* was suing Beth, and that she had seen the documents?

Still waiting on that! 2 years on now...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.