April 30, 2024, 04:45:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #684 10/3 - 10/7/2007  (Read 235045 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: October 04, 2007, 08:48:06 PM »

From Jonathon45 at scrux

The investigation to clearify the missing of Natalee Holloway will be closed and the suspect status of Deepak, Satish and Joran will end within 30 days if there are no further [new] developments during this month.
That was a message on Dutch television this evening. [RTLboulevard - crime journalist John van den heuvel]

???

I'll check the website but I think November has already been mentioned as the month when ALE/KLPD will decide whether or not to bring the case to trial.

I was just wondering if Robert or anyone has posted.  It's not a huge surprise if true.

I checked website but have a hard time navigating.  Will check a couple other places.

In case anyone is interested, you can go to Google News then pick Netherlands then enter search terms.  Of course you then have to translate what you find.  Aruba and Holloway and Sloot do turn up some hits.

There's a short video.  I suspect that's where they mention it.  Part of the video is Greta so it's in English:

http://www.rtl.nl//actueel/rtlboulevard/video/2007_week40.xml

04-10: Boek 3 over Natalee Holloway
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: October 04, 2007, 08:50:23 PM »

From Jonathon45 at scrux

The investigation to clearify the missing of Natalee Holloway will be closed and the suspect status of Deepak, Satish and Joran will end within 30 days if there are no further [new] developments during this month.
That was a message on Dutch television this evening. [RTLboulevard - crime journalist John van den heuvel]

???

I'll check the website but I think November has already been mentioned as the month when ALE/KLPD will decide whether or not to bring the case to trial.

I was just wondering if Robert or anyone has posted.  It's not a huge surprise if true.

I checked website but have a hard time navigating.  Will check a couple other places.

In case anyone is interested, you can go to Google News then pick Netherlands then enter search terms.  Of course you then have to translate what you find.  Aruba and Holloway and Sloot do turn up some hits.

There's a short video.  I suspect that's where they mention it.  Part of the video is Greta so it's in English:

Maybe this website:  http://www.elsevier.nl/nieuws/nederland/artikel/asp/artnr/51768/index.html

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: October 04, 2007, 08:57:27 PM »

Janet - FYI, someone on Greta's blog has used your nickname.  I just wanted YOU to know that I KNOW it's not you.

I know also.  Anyone that's read here at all, would know it's not you.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: October 04, 2007, 09:01:35 PM »

From Jonathon45 at scrux

???

You are definately the best.  I was lost in "whatever" land.  Maybe Robert or someone will see the link and update us. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: October 04, 2007, 09:03:22 PM »

Janet - FYI, someone on Greta's blog has used your nickname.  I just wanted YOU to know that I KNOW it's not you.

Klaas ... could you please provide me with the link.

When I post on Greta's blog ... Tamikosmom automatically come up in the comment section.  I cannot understand unless nicks can be used more than once.

Thanks for the heads up.

Hey ... I have happy you finally have in your possession LOVING NATALEE.  Now you only have to make time for youself to read it.  Please do that.   Smile 

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: October 04, 2007, 09:05:40 PM »

Blue Moon

Nice link.  Thanks.  Didn't see a Natalee or Aruba story on current front page.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: October 04, 2007, 09:06:07 PM »

When I post on Greta's blog ... Tamikosmom automatically come up in the comment section.  I cannot understand unless nicks can be used more than once.

Thanks for the heads up.

Hey ... I have happy you finally have in your possession LOVING NATALEE.  Now you only have to make time for youself to read it.  Please do that.   Smile 

Janet

The comment on the following link is mine.  I think it is typical Tamikosmom style.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/10/03/wed-10pm-show-post-your-comments-right-here/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: October 04, 2007, 09:07:32 PM »

Blue Moon

Nice link.  Thanks.  Didn't see a Natalee or Aruba story on current front page.

when I click on the link it has a "Missing" poster of Natalee and a story on Holloway.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: October 04, 2007, 09:09:36 PM »

I know also.  Anyone that's read here at all, would know it's not you.

Link please.   Laughing

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: October 04, 2007, 09:10:12 PM »

Thanks for the heads up.

Janet

Nicks can be used more than once it seems.  Whoever used your nickname would have a different email address and Greta's people could see that.  Very hard to control the nicknames people use on Blogs.  We have people using other peoples nicknames on the front page of SM all the time.

Here is the post - REMINDER, this is not OUR Janet:

Comment by Tamikosmom
October 4th, 2007 at 7:44 pm
KLAASEND a/ka/ klaasshole is one of those “devotees” that sells anything Natalee, from cookbooks wth the poor girls picture on it to coffee mugs with the poor girls face on it to fridge magnets with the poor girls face on it. Totally penny ante leech and parasite peddling junk to make a few dollars of the poor girl.

Pretty gross and indecent.

All hiddent behind the facade of “care” and “justice”

FYI - none of the above post is true.  We have never sold items at SM, either cookbook or mugs or anything with Natalee's picture or name on it unless someone happened to use a pic of Natalee as their avatar.  
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: October 04, 2007, 09:14:25 PM »

Janet - so that you know, I did post on Greta's blog that the person was not you, they were impersonating you.  When Greta processes my post I'll show you what I said.

Edited to add the link to Greta's post where these particular comments are:

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/10/04/did-beth-sneak-natalee-out-of-aruba-on-a-plane/#comment-23163
« Last Edit: October 04, 2007, 09:16:16 PM by klaasend » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: October 04, 2007, 09:23:14 PM »

Thanks for the heads up.

Janet

Nicks can be used more than once it seems.  Whoever used your nickname would have a different email address and Greta's people could see that.  Very hard to control the nicknames people use on Blogs.  We have people using other peoples nicknames on the front page of SM all the time.

Here is the post - REMINDER, this is not OUR Janet:

Comment by Tamikosmom
KLAASEND a/ka/ klaasshole is one of those “devotees” that sells anything Natalee, from cookbooks wth the poor girls picture on it to coffee mugs with the poor girls face on it to fridge magnets with the poor girls face on it. Totally penny ante leech and parasite peddling junk to make a few dollars of the poor girl.

Pretty gross and indecent.

All hiddent behind the facade of “care” and “justice”

FYI - none of the above post is true.  We have never sold items at SM, either cookbook or mugs or anything with Natalee's picture or name on it unless someone happened to use a pic of Natalee as their avatar.  

Thanks Klaas

Another avenue for the trolls to further their cruel campaign that is denying justice for Natalee.

I am sorry that you were dragged into this posters cruelty.

I have learned so much over the past 2 1/2 years in regards to the dark side of human nature that I never knew existed except in the headlines.

Nevertheless ... I would still appreciate a link.  It is obviously not the comment section that I posted on this morning in response to the Beth/Greta Aruban video.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/10/03/wed-10pm-show-post-your-comments-right-here/

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: October 04, 2007, 09:28:04 PM »

From Scrux:

Jonathan45

Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject:   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EPILOGUE IV

Joran's book hides the truth .......... Joran's book is a confession

It's time, now Joran has made his last statement, to ask Deepak and Satish again to tell their story with Joran's book on the table about what happened at the gate of the VDSresidence at 1.40am Monday may 30, 2005.
In his book Joran gave Natalee at that moment a tongue that brought her to the beach. Natalee:" I don't want to go to your house but to the beach" [page 87] after he admitted that he had the intention to have sex with her in his apartment and that after the sexual encounter he would call her a cab to let her bring back to the Holiday Inn.
Joran on page 84: It is her intention to have sex with me at my place. She didn't ask me that directly, but her bodylanguage told me that sex was her intention. Natalee doesn't speak to Deepak and Satish. Without asking me who they were, she got in the car.

It's time for Deepak and Satish to unseal their lips about 1.40am and their own lying truth in this 'no body no case' scenario on the night Natalee disappeared.

Jonathan45

Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:55 am    Post subject:   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EPILOGUE V

If this is true it is showing the incapability of the tactical team during this investigation. It is showing how Joran's 'mindf***ing' did succeed. It is showing the blindness of those who call themselves 'profilers'. It is showing that no body means no dumpspot, no remains, no traces to search for possible DNA and other forensic material. It is showing that the forensic team failed in their operations. It is also showing the pathogene web of double binds within the system, within the KLPD, within 'het OM'[ the prosecution] and within the Aruban and Dutch government.

The disappearance of Natalee Holloway will become a coldcase.

The system wants it to be a bunch of dusty files on a shelf.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: October 04, 2007, 09:29:13 PM »

Janet - it's in this area.  Greta hasn't processed my comment about it yet  Wink

Here's the link:

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/10/04/did-beth-sneak-natalee-out-of-aruba-on-a-plane/#comment-23163

FYI - I get dragged into it all the time by RUFOB.  I'm used to it  Laughing
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #314 on: October 04, 2007, 09:29:54 PM »

Evening Monkeys! Just returned from the ATL book signing. masmarples got a bouquet of beautiful yellow roses from the scared monkeys and a card we all signed. Enjoyed meeting msmarples, sunfreak and yapperz. I have photos . . . Klass should I post them here or would you prefer the book thread?

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: October 04, 2007, 09:31:13 PM »

Evening Monkeys! Just returned from the ATL book signing. masmarples got a bouquet of beautiful yellow roses from the scared monkeys and a card we all signed. Enjoyed meeting msmarples, sunfreak and yapperz. I have photos . . . Klass should I post them here or would you prefer the book thread?

Very cool!!  Please go ahead and post them here and I'll copy and post in the book thread myself. 
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #316 on: October 04, 2007, 09:34:28 PM »

Beth's Book Signing in Atlanta

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: October 04, 2007, 09:35:46 PM »

Evening Monkeys
I also just got home & wanted to tell everyone who didn't get to join us, we had a wonderful time. Beth was very gracious & well spoken as usual. She is such an inspiration!!
I really enjoyed getting to meet Shadow & was great to see MsMarple & Sunfreak again.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: October 04, 2007, 09:36:47 PM »

Janet - so that you know, I did post on Greta's blog that the person was not you, they were impersonating you.  When Greta processes my post I'll show you what I said.

Thanks Klaas.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: October 04, 2007, 09:40:42 PM »

Thanks Klaas.

Thanks again!

++++++++++++++++++++

To: Comment by Tamikosmom

#1 This person is attempting to impersonate a highly intelligent and thoughful poster by the name of Tamikosmom. I know THIS one is a fake.

#2 Please show me where I or Scared Monkeys has sold anything with Natalee’s name attached to it. You are 100% incorrect.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.