April 30, 2024, 09:49:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #684 10/3 - 10/7/2007  (Read 235073 times)
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: October 04, 2007, 09:40:57 PM »

October 4, 2007 - Barnes & Noble Bookstore in Buckhead, Atlanta GA - 7:00 pm

Monkeys at Beth's "Loving Natalee" signing

There were 30 +/- folks there - about as many chairs available. Four monkeys: msmarple, SunFreak, Shadow, and yapperz, plus Mr. yapperz. We had a dozen yellow roses in a lead crystal vase ready for her, on the signing table, before she arrived. We signed a card for her that featured a monkey on the front ... (you just don't see those every day).

One of the folks there was a man who was talking to "Linda" via cell phone when Beth got The Call - Linda was in the car with Beth; this is mentioned in the book.

Beth looked great (but we already knew that). When she realized monkeys were in the house, she got worried because she was wearing the same outfit that she wore in NY.

She took a dozen or so questions. What I remember most:

* Aruba asked the FBI for nothing, so they could do nothing.

* The "four Dutch investigators" she has talked to are great; "like the FBI" ...

* She sees no avenue in terms of international law/court.

* She thinks that the negative people (my term) must be from Aruba.

* She has spoken in 20 states to <?> thousands of students.

* The book is intended to reach a greater mass of people.

* A student at Auburn is working with the foundation - I think she said they had gotten two one-year grants - gathering information from all over the world re. crimes involving travelers. (The information is hard to come by.)

* She started the book in December 2006.

The monkeys had a delightful gathering before the signing. Yap and SunFreak are fun people. Shadow is beautiful and artsy. (msmarple merely trolls for corpses.)

Shadow and Mr. Yap took pictures.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: October 04, 2007, 09:43:12 PM »

Great photos you guys!  I'm so envious!  I keep hoping Beth will do a book signing here in Southern California!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: October 04, 2007, 09:51:01 PM »

Evening Monkeys! Just returned from the ATL book signing. masmarples got a bouquet of beautiful yellow roses from the scared monkeys and a card we all signed. Enjoyed meeting msmarples, sunfreak and yapperz. I have photos . . . Klass should I post them here or would you prefer the book thread?

shadow ... yapper ... sunfreak and ... mcmarples   Very Happy

Thank you so much for sharing.  I am truly envious.

I would be honored to meet up with a Monkey or Monkeys at the Wednesday, October 17, 2007 book signing outside of Seattle.  My hubby is willing to drive me down and ... so is a friend.  A couple days in Seattle is where it is at either way.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #323 on: October 04, 2007, 09:51:52 PM »

Thanks Klass. Mr Yapp has other photos as well. It was a great experience. I was pleased and impressed with the turnout and the questions that were asked. Very nice wrap up of the event msmarple.  Very Happy

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: October 04, 2007, 09:51:53 PM »

The roses are a wonderful touch and look sooooo nice!

MsMarple:  * A student at Auburn is working with the foundation - I think she said they had gotten two one-year grants - gathering information from all over the world re. crimes involving travelers. (The information is hard to come by.)

So I am thinking you found out how to get the info to this student about the Murder and Crime Thread?

I believe it is solidly documented well enough to be used for academic purposes.  You have a link for every post.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: October 04, 2007, 09:51:54 PM »

I've copied all the photos and comments from Yap and msmarple to the book thread so they will be all in one place.

Thanks so much! 
« Last Edit: October 04, 2007, 09:55:08 PM by klaasend » Logged
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: October 04, 2007, 09:56:33 PM »

It looks like a very successful book signing and the photos are great!

Good job, all who attended!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: October 04, 2007, 09:57:43 PM »

MsMarple:  * A student at Auburn is working with the foundation - I think she said they had gotten two one-year grants - gathering information from all over the world re. crimes involving travelers. (The information is hard to come by.)

So I am thinking you found out how to get the info to this student about the Murder and Crime Thread?

I believe it is solidly documented well enough to be used for academic purposes.  You have a link for every post.

Anna - I didn't want to overtake the session (any more than I already had - I asked several questions). But I am going to pursue that. Beth said that the blogs were about the only resource - "information is hard to come by" in most countries.

Not sure how I'm going to pursue it, but I will. I wish Paul Reynolds would get in here.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: October 04, 2007, 09:58:00 PM »

John van den Heuvel

Same guy that reported on the Sloot wiretaps, no?

Possibly some very bad news, but will wait for more context...reports. Odd platform to have this info released.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: October 04, 2007, 10:00:40 PM »

October 4, 2007 - Barnes & Noble Bookstore in Buckhead, Atlanta GA - 7:00 pm

Monkeys at Beth's "Loving Natalee" signing

There were 30 +/- folks there - about as many chairs available. Four monkeys: msmarple, SunFreak, Shadow, and yapperz, plus Mr. yapperz. We had a dozen yellow roses in a lead crystal vase ready for her, on the signing table, before she arrived. We signed a card for her that featured a monkey on the front ... (you just don't see those every day).

One of the folks there was a man who was talking to "Linda" via cell phone when Beth got The Call - Linda was in the car with Beth; this is mentioned in the book.

Beth looked great (but we already knew that). When she realized monkeys were in the house, she got worried because she was wearing the same outfit that she wore in NY.

She took a dozen or so questions. What I remember most:

* Aruba asked the FBI for nothing, so they could do nothing.

* The "four Dutch investigators" she has talked to are great; "like the FBI" ...

* She sees no avenue in terms of international law/court.

* She thinks that the negative people (my term) must be from Aruba.

* She has spoken in 20 states to <?> thousands of students.

* The book is intended to reach a greater mass of people.

* A student at Auburn is working with the foundation - I think she said they had gotten two one-year grants - gathering information from all over the world re. crimes involving travelers. (The information is hard to come by.)

* She started the book in December 2006.

The monkeys had a delightful gathering before the signing. Yap and SunFreak are fun people. Shadow is beautiful and artsy. (msmarple merely trolls for corpses.)

Shadow and Mr. Yap took pictures.

Thanks for the update MsMarple! God bless you all for giving Beth such a warm welcome.

This sounds hopeful:

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: October 04, 2007, 10:02:37 PM »

Posted by Medleyrelay at RU:   Laughing Laughing Laughing

M***R Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:55 pm   

I am now thinking that Greta must have some nic on that scary board, I mean Rita did, and we all know what she turned out to be, so perhaps Greta has been posting away all this time and we just did not know it.

Maybe she is Robot or Oldfart, heck maybe she is Klassend herself!

So Medley thinks Rita Cosby had a nick and was posting at SM?  She may have had a nick, I don't know but if she did I don't know who she was.

Medley thinks Greta's nick could be Oldfart, Robot or Klaasend, LOLOLOL  Laughing

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: October 04, 2007, 10:03:16 PM »

Great photos you guys!  I'm so envious!  I keep hoping Beth will do a book signing here in Southern California!

Do you know if there are any book signings in Louisiana?

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: October 04, 2007, 10:04:00 PM »

John van den Heuvel

Possibly some very bad news, but will wait for more context...reports. Odd platform to have this info released.

Igsigs - remember how KLPD/ALE has already said they will decide in November whether to bring the case to court?  My guess is that's what was said.  Either bring the case to court or close the case.  Nothing new really.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: October 04, 2007, 10:06:02 PM »

GEL - nothing in Louisiana.  About the closest I think would be Texas:

Wednesday, October 10
07:00 PM
Beth Holloway will be promoting Loving Natalee
BARNES & NOBLE #2884/Dallas
7700 W Northwest Hwy Dallas, TX 75225

Thursday, October 11
06:00 PM
WALMART STORE #2806
1700 Dallas Parkway Plano, TX 75093
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: October 04, 2007, 10:06:29 PM »

Posted by Medleyrelay at RU:   Laughing Laughing Laughing

I am now thinking that Greta must have some nic on that scary board, I mean Rita did, and we all know what she turned out to be, so perhaps Greta has been posting away all this time and we just did not know it.

So Medley thinks Rita Cosby had a nick and was posting at SM?  She may have had a nick, I don't know but if she did I don't know who she was.

Medley thinks Greta's nick could be Oldfart, Robot or Klaasend, LOLOLOL  Laughing

I thought Robots was Bill O'Reilly??? 

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: October 04, 2007, 10:12:37 PM »

GEL - nothing in Louisiana.  About the closest I think would be Texas:

Wednesday, October 10
07:00 PM
BARNES & NOBLE #2884/Dallas
7700 W Northwest Hwy Dallas, TX 75225

Thursday, October 11
06:00 PM
WALMART STORE #2806
1700 Dallas Parkway Plano, TX 75093

Thanks Klaas. Dallas isn't too awfully far away from where I live, I may be able to make one of those.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: October 04, 2007, 10:15:20 PM »

Posted by Medleyrelay at RU:   Laughing Laughing Laughing

I hope Medley learns the difference in "incite" and "insight" before she writes that book of hers exposing the reward money or whatever her latest delusion is.

PERSONA NON GRATA

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: October 04, 2007, 10:17:21 PM »

John van den Heuvel

Igsigs - remember how KLPD/ALE has already said they will decide in November whether to bring the case to court?  My guess is that's what was said.  Either bring the case to court or close the case.  Nothing new really.

OK, thanks. I was kinda thinking the same thing. I did ask J45 for clarification, FWIW.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: October 04, 2007, 10:18:39 PM »

Anna - I didn't want to overtake the session (any more than I already had - I asked several questions). But I am going to pursue that. Beth said that the blogs were about the only resource - "information is hard to come by" in most countries.

Not sure how I'm going to pursue it, but I will. I wish Paul Reynolds would get in here.

There may be contact information on the Foundation website.  Certainly I would not expect Beth to be taking them notes for us, lol, but do think the one working on the crimes in foreign countries would be thrilled to find the M&C thread.

Aruba is sort of a jackpot of crime!  And to think we started out just to prove there was no truth in the claim of one murder in the last twenty years!  Did we ever!

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: October 04, 2007, 10:19:05 PM »

From Greta's blog - repost:

Did Beth Sneak Natalee out of Aruba on a Plane? What Do You Think? Read This Email…by Greta Van Susteren

Check out this comment I just received here on www.GretaWire.com…it is not an unusual one…I have received other ones with essentially the same content. What do you think? Post your comment here.

Greta,

The reason the police won’t help the “family”. Is because they know now that the “family” are the ones that orchestrated Natalee’s disappearance from the private airport on one of McWayne’s private aircraft. They have witnesses.

Just think Greta, soon you will be able to interview Beth from jail. Won’t that be a ratings getter!

Note:  McWane is misspelled.  Just like poster "sheranaway" at RU always misspells it  Laughing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.