June 16, 2024, 10:56:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #684 10/3 - 10/7/2007  (Read 237051 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: October 05, 2007, 09:05:54 PM »

Jossy says that is the police station that Beth and Greta visited and the Police may have not wanted to be seen.

The report from the Govt is BS that its not the Police station..They were cowards and were hiding!! Unbeleavable!!! IMO

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: October 05, 2007, 09:07:02 PM »

Page three resent to the other email, Klaas.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: October 05, 2007, 09:07:26 PM »

Page three resent to the other email, Klaas.

Thanks VMS
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: October 05, 2007, 09:09:11 PM »

Listening to Jossy on the Dana show.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #484 on: October 05, 2007, 09:12:24 PM »

Very good interview so far... Dutch keep families and press in the dark.

>>> not good if you are a traveler. >>my words. Why go to Aruba? I can't see any. I would rather be shark bait and my family know what happened.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: October 05, 2007, 09:13:49 PM »

Ha ha!!! Jossy talking about Joran and said "after his book failed to sell." 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #486 on: October 05, 2007, 09:18:38 PM »

whoa!!!!!

way to go Dana!!!!!! Awesome....

The way the segment with Jossy ended was terrific. Jossy laid it all out - as to who's fault the the bad rep was attributed to.

+++

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: October 05, 2007, 09:18:52 PM »

Prime Minister's office lied again..Jossy said it's a full fledged Police station!!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #488 on: October 05, 2007, 09:19:54 PM »

Evening Folks.. 

Thank you to those who posted peices of Jossy on Danas show.  Smile
I missed alot of it.. <just got in from work.. >
Caught the tail end of the interview.

I got my book today   Razz Razz I haven't started reading yet.. looked at the photos. Smile
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: October 05, 2007, 09:21:27 PM »

Thanks casa. I would be interested to know if Joran's book was even allowed to be sold in Aruba? He bashes the isle, the police, the prosecutor and the government throughout the book.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #490 on: October 05, 2007, 09:21:39 PM »

Evening Folks.. 

I got my book today   Razz Razz I haven't started reading yet.. looked at the photos. Smile

glad you finally got your book Ang... now you don't have to listen to me talk about it anymore. Very Happy

+++

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #491 on: October 05, 2007, 09:22:43 PM »

Shocked OH my.. Retract a statement a guest made??  That is NUTZ.. Howard K Stern is whacked. IMO  Rolling Eyes
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: October 05, 2007, 09:24:28 PM »

Prime Minister's office lied again..Jossy said it's a full fledged Police station!!

Somebody needs to relay this to Greta. I think she would be very interested in hearing it.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #493 on: October 05, 2007, 09:24:29 PM »

Evening Folks.. 

glad you finally got your book Ang... now you don't have to listen to me talk about it anymore. Very Happy

Laughing I enjoyed reading others posts about the book to be honest !!!  Smile   Someone told me if they go to the Birminghman signing.. they will get me an autographed copy!!   Razz Razz Razz
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #494 on: October 05, 2007, 09:25:10 PM »

Lin Wood is a bully attorney and smells $$$$$$

only time that money grubber shows up.

Prolly would have worked for the Kalpoes, but wasn't sure there was any money at the end of the rainbow.

+++

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: October 05, 2007, 09:26:02 PM »

Evening Folks.. 

Good for you, Ange. I was worried about ya!!! Just have one more chapter to read. Great book, loads of insight.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #496 on: October 05, 2007, 09:27:33 PM »

Evening Folks.. 

Good for you, Ange. I was worried about ya!!! Just have one more chapter to read. Great book, loads of insight.

Hi Hiker  Wink  Work as been hell and wil be for another week or so.. I'm alive..  LOL   I think 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: October 05, 2007, 09:28:37 PM »

FWIW - Heli's transcription of Jossy on Dana tonight:

Below is a very abbreviated, in fact capsulized version of Pretzer's interview with Jossy Mansur.

I eliminated the questions and simply transcribed (not entirely verbatim) Jossy's answers.

Jossy Mansur:

Greta and Beth did come, and we were very surprised.. They didn't contact anyone, just went about their business . either they were commemorating the 2.5 year mark of Natalee's disappearnce or came on a promotional trip for Beth's book.

They visited a few places, they were not very well received where they went. They went to the police station in the north, and then they left very quickly in the next day in the afternoon.

The police station is used for police work, we even saw a police car parked outside but nobody inside. We didn't see anybody, maybe some of the people inside didn't want to be recorded for any tv show

People thought Beth caused bad publicity for the island, but people is not at fault, it's the 3 suspects. If there's damage to the island it should be on the shoulders of the 3 suspects.

Normally when you bring that kind of equipment, you need to acquire permits from the embassy or consulate wherever you're coming from. In this case people have a reason to believe they put obstacles in their path so not to receive bad publicity.

Two of them were media people followoing Greta and Beth, it's normal in any part of the world to follow those who will be making news. Greta and Beth are well known persons, they followed them for news items to see where they were going and what they were doing.

I think they should have been treated with a lot more courtesy. There's nothing to hide, the worse thing to do is hide and pretend it didn't happen. I don't think they behaved in the proper manner towards Beth and Greta

Paul van der Sloot after he lost his job or resigned he became a lawyer.
He was trained in the law, he was a professor of criminal law. We see him handle a few cases in Court, he's a defense lawyer now.

Reps from Forensic institute came here, but they came, they searched van der Sloots and Kalpoes properties but after that they left without us knowing they left and to date we haven't heard anything more from them.
We don't hear from the team that used to be very active in this case either.

The trunk open behind the lighthouse and cops putting something in the trunk, we haven't been informed, no way about us knowing but as far as the authorities not a peep from them.

Joran is still in Holland in university; we haven't heard more from him or seen him after the failure of his book to sell.

Kalpoes are still in Aruba, they keep busy. Deepak works at the internet cafe and Satish is quiet; they keep a very low profile.

We don't hear very much, it's not really discussed much in the general population, nobody talks about this case. The population isn't dedicating
anything much about the case.

The government hasn't said a thing about Beth and Greta's visit, nothing.

There is simply no news because the team allocated to investigate is not active, maybe they do a little here and there.

The people have to get to the realization that they have to contribute to solve this case, it's very important to Aruba. It's important to eliminate the negative image of Aruba and that's all the fault of the 3 suspects, not
Greta, Beth or the american media.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #498 on: October 05, 2007, 09:28:38 PM »

Ahhhhh! Missed the show, just got in.  Sad When will the podcast be up!?
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: October 05, 2007, 09:31:51 PM »

Thanks casa. I would be interested to know if Joran's book was even allowed to be sold in Aruba? He bashes the isle, the police, the prosecutor and the government throughout the book.

That well-timed shot by the Dutch ministry's office a few days after his book hit naming him still the "prime suspect" didn't help the pimp. Then Peter DeVries pretty much polished him off. He probably thought he was going to make a ton off it. Wrong. Probably owes the publisher several thousand in advance royalties they'll never get back.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.