April 25, 2024, 06:02:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pastor E.J. Scott on Scared Monkeys Radio, August 29, 2007  (Read 7471 times)
Dugga
Administrator
Scared Monkey

« on: August 29, 2007, 02:15:07 PM »

Many of you might have received a recent e-mail forward that's been making the rounds virally. It's a statement from a black pastor of a church in Dallas regarding how the effects of Hurricane Katrina had a positive effect on his church and his community. It was a moving statement full of good, solid common sense. I wish I had a copy of it to paste here.

At any rate, the pastor responsible for penning this email that's being passed across the net is going to be a guest on Dana's show tonight. I can't wait to hear him.

Listen to Dana's show tonight by clicking here: http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u

If you happen to be reading this message after the fact, you can catch the podcast here:

http://www.scaredmonkeysradio.com/2007/08/28/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-wednesday-night-at-9pm-eastern-guests-include-ed-lozzi-mike-mcintyre-and-randy-shaffer/
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 02:19:18 PM by Dugga » Logged
Dugga
Administrator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 02:25:07 PM »

To avoid confusion, in case anyone is familiar with this, Pastor Scott is NOT the person who penned "New Orleans Went Under - A Black Man's Comments". That was Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.