May 28, 2024, 12:53:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #685 10/7 - 10/14/2007  (Read 196078 times)
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: October 08, 2007, 10:16:34 PM »

Doing the happy dance!  Just got back from Beth's book signing.  Turns out there were two other monkeys there:  Miss Underestimated and Chris G.  The 3 of us and another couple asked all the questions.  Chris G asked about Anita wanting to meet with Beth last week in Aruba.  Beth said there really wasn't time.  I said that I had a few questions I'd like to ask Anita  Mad  Beth looked at me and said "I'll bet you do."   Very Happy  She'll be on the local Fox station in the morning. 

No group monkey pic, but each of us had our pic taken with her.  I gave her a hug and she wrote a beautiful message in my book.  Most of her talk was Q & A, unscripted, no "approval" of questions required.  She's really a gracious, articulate and beautiful woman. 
Excellent!  Did you guys take pictures?

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: October 08, 2007, 10:19:22 PM »

Messed up the quote stack.   Confused

All of us might be on the news.   The cameraman was filming Beth and those of us standing waiting for our books to be signed.  Don't know if it will be on the local Fox website. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: October 08, 2007, 10:23:36 PM »

I wonder if the car is still around?  Would they be smart enough to get rid of it somehow?  Or is it hidden in plain sight?

Deepak still has his/a car as we saw that his step father was driving it when they were searching his house earlier this year..

Also if the KLPD looked into the fine police work of Jan Van Der Straaten,Dennis Jacobs and Gerald Dompig then they solved the case..Theres almost as many holes in there investigation then there is how many times Joran changed his story..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: October 08, 2007, 10:30:50 PM »

Messed up the quote stack.   Confused

All of us might be on the news.   The cameraman was filming Beth and those of us standing waiting for our books to be signed.  Don't know if it will be on the local Fox website. 

That sounds great, LilPuma!

Were there many in attendance?  I hope her book becomes a bestseller!  That will really tell Natalee's story.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #104 on: October 08, 2007, 10:41:02 PM »

Here is the latest from Natalee's Freebirds:

EARLY MORNING MEETING AT BUBALI ~ May 31st

Beth reveals in her book, Loving Natalee, that Deepak's vehicle was observed behind the Bubali police station at 8:00 AM on the morning of May 31, 2005, and remained there for the next several hours.

Beth Holloway - LOVING NATALEE - 05/31/05

Page 59
Jug, Jodi and I arrive at Bubali at eight o'clock sharp. One of the first things I notice is Deepak Kalpoe's silver-gray car parked in the back. It's definitely his. I spent a lot of time staring at it last night. The tag. The details. Not sure what to make of this, I mentally prepare myself for an encounter with Joran van der Sloot and Deepak Kalpoe inside the police station. And maybe I'll also get a look at the other guy, Satish. We proceed through the gravel and dirt parking lot and enter the front of the small, sea-foam green stucco building.

ONE PERIOD IN TIME - FOUR DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS

1. Deepak Kalpoe

Deepak claims in his suspect statement of June 13, 2005 that after Paulus, Joran and he are dropped off at the VDS' by police in the early morning hours of May 31, 2005, there was a discussion with Paulus inside Joran's room. A short time later, he claims he drove straight home - arriving at approximately 6:45 AM.

Deepak Kalpoe - Suspect Statement - 06/13/05

The police officers drove from the Holiday Inn to Joran's house. The police had dropped us off at Joran's house.

We then went to Joran's room because Joran's dad wanted to talk to us so we sat down on the floor, because Joran's mattresses were on the floor in his room.

It was already about 06:10 hours, and I said that it really is late and that I had to go home. I got up and walked to the door.

I said my goodbyes and drove home. I went with my car and drove home via the road leading through Paradera. At approximately 06:45 hours, I got home.

2. Satish Kalpoe

Satish claims in his suspect statement of June 10, 2005 that when Deepak arrived home at 6:30 AM on the morning of May 31, 2005, Deepak conveyed that he had been at police station being questioned in regards to the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Satish Kalpoe - Suspect Statement - 06/10/05

How late did you wake up on Tuesday?

I had awoken at approximately 06.30 hours on Tuesday.

Was Deepak home at that time?

Deepak had just come home. I had asked Deepak where he had been. Deepak then told me he came from the police station. Deepak told me that he had to go to the police station because of the girl that had been with us on Sunday May 29th 2005.

3. Joran van der Sloot

Joran claims in his June 14, 2005 suspect statement that after the police dropped Paulus, Deepak and him off at home, the three had a discussion outside the residence and following the discussion Deepak went home. However, Deepak claims in his June 13, 2005 suspect statement that the discussion took place inside Joran's room.

Joran van der Sloot- Suspect Statement - 06/14/05

Deepak pointed out the spot were we dropped off Natalee.

At approximately 05.30 am, we went back to our house with the police.

When we arrived there I don't remember what was talked about outside. Deepak got into his car and drove off. My father and myself walked inside.

4. Paulus van der Sloot

Contrary to Joran and Deepak's claims, Paulus implies in his June 13, 2005 witness statement that only he and Joran were dropped off by the Police. Paulus fails to mention Deepak.

Paulus van der Sloot - Witness Statement - 06/18/05

We decided to go to the “Holiday Inn” to go and look for the girl, but without any positive result.

It was morning already when Joran and myself were dropped off by the police at home. We did not go to bed anymore.

CONCLUSION

Could the agenda for the early morning meeting at the Bubali police station on May 31, 2005 have been an opportunity for getting stories straight in preparation for the afternoon interrogations? Could it have been a regroup session after all that had taken place since the "off the record" meetings of the previous day, May 30 2005?

A POSSIBLE CHAIN OF EVENTS

When Beth's words in her book, Loving Natalee, are considered which claim Deepak's vehicle was observed behind the Bubali police station for several hours at 8:00 AM on the morning of Tuesday, May 31, 2005 as well as the contradicting statements of Joran, Deepak and Paulus - could the following chain of events reflect the movements of Paulus, Joran and Deepak immediately after the encounter with the Twitty group at the Holiday Inn?

1. Police drove Joran, Deepak and Paulus back to the VDS' residence from the Holiday Inn.

2. As his vehicle was parked at the VDS' residence, only Deepak would have gotten out of the police vehicle.

3. Police drove Joran and Paulus to the Bubali police station while Deepak drove his own vehicle.

4. Deepak, Joran and Paulus discussed the events of the preceding hours with Dennis Jacobs and/or Jan van der Straaten at the Bubali police station and attempted to get stories straight in preparation for the afternoon interrogations.

5. Deepak leaves his vehicle at the police station as a detailed cleaning of the interior is warranted.

6. Deepak is driven home by police following the meeting and informs Satish that he had been at the police station.

7. Joran and Paulus are then dropped off at home.

8. Beth leaves the Bubali station at approximately 12:30 pm, and notices Deepak's vehicle is still there.

* All suspects state they were not questioned until the afternoon hours of May 31, 2005, so what was Deepak's vehicle doing in the parking lot of the Bubali police station as early as 8:00 am?

* What logical reasons could there have been for Aruban law enforcement to have posession of Deepak's vehicle for several hours on May 31, 2005? Forensics were not done on the vehicle until June 9, 2005.

* At a minimum, Dennis jacobs and possibly Jan van der Straaten were doing something with Deepak's vehicle on May 31, 2005. Were they also conspiring with the four suspects on that morning?

* Exactly what was revealed by either Deepak's car, or the suspects themselves that forced Dennis Jacobs to turn Beth Holloway away that morning, without taking her statement?

Natalee and her family deserve justice, and we will not let up until they have it!

Natalee’s Freebirds

http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/

Dave wrote in his book that Oduber said that Deepak's car had blood in it. I'd lay money that the morning Beth saw Deepak's car at the police station was when the blood was seen. I also believe that Van DerStraaten and Paulus were laying plans right then to make sure that this crime would go unpunished.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: October 08, 2007, 10:45:44 PM »

Dave wrote in his book that Oduber said that Deepak's car had blood in it. I'd lay money that the morning Beth saw Deepak's car at the police station was when the blood was seen. I also believe that Van DerStraaten and Paulus were laying plans right then to make sure that this crime would go unpunished.

It wasnt just Oduber that announced there was blood in the car..But also the FBI and Rudy Croes

crazybabyborg
« Reply #106 on: October 08, 2007, 10:53:38 PM »

It wasnt just Oduber that announced there was blood in the car..But also the FBI and Rudy Croes

That's right , *******. I remember that now that you mention it. I believe the cars were switched.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: October 08, 2007, 10:54:39 PM »

Does anyone else ever wonder why Lorenzo Van Rijn,Paul Brough,Koen,Sander,Freddy..etc doesnt write Scared Monkeys and tell us we are crazy and that they had nothing to do with any of this?? We have there pictures up and talk about them constantly and I am sure they are well aware of it..But still they say nothing.. Confused

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: October 08, 2007, 10:57:15 PM »

Messed up the quote stack.   Confused

All of us might be on the news.   The cameraman was filming Beth and those of us standing waiting for our books to be signed.  Don't know if it will be on the local Fox website. 

That sounds great, LilPuma!

Were there many in attendance?  I hope her book becomes a bestseller!  That will really tell Natalee's story.

Quite a few, but not a big crowd.  I'd say about 30 people.  Not bad for a Monday night though.  I also didn't see it in the Sunday Book section of the paper so unless Borders plugged it in Saturday's Book section, they may have dropped the ball.  Chris G's husband heard it on the news this morning so she drove into town for it.  

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: October 08, 2007, 10:57:38 PM »

Does anyone else ever wonder why Lorenzo Van Rijn,Paul Brough,Koen,Sander,Freddy..etc doesnt write Scared Monkeys and tell us we are crazy and that they had nothing to do with any of this?? We have there pictures up and talk about them constantly and I am sure they are well aware of it..But still they say nothing.. Confused

Good point *******!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: October 08, 2007, 11:01:41 PM »

They never seem to have adequate explanations for the holes in the investigation and stories offered.  Those car pictures for example.  We've had other car buffs notice differences including the tinted windows. 

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #111 on: October 08, 2007, 11:10:19 PM »

Good point *******!

Probably, on the advice of an attorney or counsel, they've all kept the 'silence is golden rule'. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: October 08, 2007, 11:13:07 PM »

Downloaded a new software tool, LOLOL   Laughing Laughing Laughing

Love it Klaas! Think you could put "I Fought The Law" behind it?  Wink Wink Wink

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: October 08, 2007, 11:17:01 PM »

Dayhiker   - LOL  Laughing  Can't in the format it's currently in.  What I did was take a section of video and made it into a GIF.  I can play with it later with sound and put it into my slide show software and add sound.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: October 08, 2007, 11:17:16 PM »

Deepak still has his/a car as we saw that his step father was driving it when they were searching his house earlier this year..

Also if the KLPD looked into the fine police work of Jan Van Der Straaten,Dennis Jacobs and Gerald Dompig then they solved the case..Theres almost as many holes in there investigation then there is how many times Joran changed his story..

There is a quote in Beth's book where she recounts the Dutch investigators as saying, "This would have never happened in Holland." Don't you know they have been able to pick more holes in the investigation than we have because they have more information than we do. If it looks like a duck...

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: October 08, 2007, 11:20:01 PM »

Dayhiker   - LOL  Laughing  Can't in the format it's currently in.  What I did was take a section of video and made it into a GIF.  I can play with it later with sound and put it into my slide show software and add sound.

No problem, great job on it Klaas! I got a huge chuckle out of it just the way you did it.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: October 08, 2007, 11:37:26 PM »

Paulus is fast as a Noord policemen running from Beth and Greta!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: October 08, 2007, 11:52:58 PM »

Reminder to our Texas members - the next two book signings are in TX:

Wednesday, October 10
07:00 PM
Beth Holloway will be promoting Loving Natalee
BARNES & NOBLE #2884/Dallas
7700 W Northwest Hwy Dallas, TX 75225

Thursday, October 11
06:00 PM
Beth Holloway will be promoting Loving Natalee
WALMART STORE #2806
1700 Dallas Parkway Plano, TX 75093

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: October 08, 2007, 11:54:00 PM »

Hey *******,
Ever since I learned about the practically headless Columbian Necktie Guy, all the people who hung themselves with one hand in their pocket, and dismembered, crucified, and set ablaze in a tourist attraction Pitbull, (who committed suicide) I haven't wondered too much about why who doesn't say what. 

I'm just sayin..... Shocked
Helen
Goodnight all
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: October 08, 2007, 11:56:09 PM »

Nite Helen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.