May 27, 2024, 07:44:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #685 10/7 - 10/14/2007  (Read 196062 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: October 09, 2007, 01:32:18 AM »

Nite Janet
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: October 09, 2007, 01:37:57 AM »

Posted by Eddie at BFN:

Glenda says:
I can assure you that there is a heck of a lot more crack and other drugs where you are than in ARUBA! Guaranteed!

refugeesunleashed.net/about11458-200.html

Eddie's comment:
Glenda is awful confident.   She must have inside knowledge.

She either is telling the truth and has absolute knowledge that this fact stated by her is true, therefore making her connected to the drug trade and the transfer of drugs to the United States and having knowledge of what states drugs were transferred to and has never done anything to stop the poisoining of our children  OR  she is not telling the absolute truth.

Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #142 on: October 09, 2007, 01:42:37 AM »

Good Night .... Rooscrew, klaasend, wreck, igsigs and Slogger.

Smile

Janet

10:30 PM

GoodNight Janet, Klaas and everyone else still reading Smile

Roos~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: October 09, 2007, 01:44:25 AM »

Nite Roos - good to see you  Wink
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: October 09, 2007, 01:46:34 AM »

Lets not forget that Deepak and two others were seen a couple days after Natalee dissapeared in the back of his house suspiciously cleaning his car in the very early hours..If it was clean on May 31st with no blood..Did they move Natalee after that and thats how blood got in the car? Or is the witness lying and they were trying to frame K2?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 01:49:01 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: October 09, 2007, 01:51:41 AM »

Lets not forget that Deepak and two others were seen a couple days after Natalee dissapeared in the back of his house suspiciously cleaning his car in the very early hours..If it was clean on May 31st with no blood..Did they move Natalee after that and thats how blood got in the car? Or is the witness lying and they were trying to frame K2?

Was there 2 witness accounts?  The one posted by Arubagirl was the same night/early morning that Natalee disappeared. 
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: October 09, 2007, 02:04:38 AM »

Was there 2 witness accounts?  The one posted by Arubagirl was the same night/early morning that Natalee disappeared. 

Klaas those boy were nothing on that island , what would anyone have to gain by trying to frame them.. My guess would be they are ligit witnesses and the ALe again dropped the ball

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #147 on: October 09, 2007, 02:06:33 AM »

I know Dave in chat said a couple days after NH dissapeared a neighbor witnessed them cleaning the car like at 2-3am..I always thought it was May 31st also but I am pretty sure Dave indicated that it was after that..

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: October 09, 2007, 02:06:42 AM »

Klaas those boy were nothing on that island , what would anyone have to gain by trying to frame them.. My guess would be they are ligit witnesses and the ALe again dropped the ball

The one Arubagirl spoke of is the one who "lawyered up" and wouldn't talk to any reporters.  That was the last we heard about it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: October 09, 2007, 02:07:46 AM »

I know Dave in chat said a couple days after NH dissapeared a neighbor witnessed them cleaning the car like at 2-3am..I always thought it was May 31st also but I am pretty sure Dave indicated that it was after that..

******* - it's my understanding it was 5/30 around 3am.  Not the 31st or a couple days after.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: October 09, 2007, 02:13:43 AM »

It seems to me from the outside looking in
Anyone that knows anything or says anything gets arrested and
becomes a suspect.. SO why would anyone talk?
There looking to pin this on anyone except the 3 main suspect
or atleast Joran

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: October 09, 2007, 02:15:30 AM »

******* - it's my understanding it was 5/30 around 3am.  Not the 31st or a couple days after.

I always thought the same thing..But I remember vividly Dave saying it was after that..He could of been mistaken as 5/30 makes the most sense..
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 02:17:46 AM by Observer » Logged

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: October 09, 2007, 02:17:13 AM »

******* - I believe Dave is wrong about that.

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: October 09, 2007, 04:33:57 AM »

In my memory the cleaning that was witnessed was in the early morning hours of the day following the first interview of the k2 by ALE.  I remember at the time being so frustrated at the way words are twisted rather than giving firm times with dates, thinking they must not use calendars on that island.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: October 09, 2007, 06:22:57 AM »

Holloway and Ramsey an item
by Bill Husted on October 8, 2007

Beth Holloway comes to Denver on Friday with her book, “Loving Natalee: cq A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith.” Holloway’s daughter, Natalee, disappeared in Aruba in 2005.

And she confirms this week to People magazine what Fox News reported in June — that she’s romantically involved with John Ramsey, father of murdered JonBenet Ramsey.

Ramsey denied that they were dating in June to Ch. 9’s Paula Woodward. “The tabloid rumors are totally exaggerated,” he said. Fox had reported that he and Holloway hold hands and kiss a lot.

He lives in Charlevoix, Mich. and she lives in Atlanta, and they are seen in Atlanta at the symphony, restaurants and galleries. What attracted her to Ramsey? “The sparkle in his eyes,” Holloway tells People.

No word if Ramsey will be with Holloway during her Denver drop-in — which includes a stop at the Tattered Cover Highlands Ranch at 7:30 p.m. Friday.

So what does the future hold for the odd couple?

“We’re taking it one day at a time,” Holloway says. “I don’t have a crystal ball. You really don’t ever know what’s around the corner.”

http://blogs.denverpost.com/husted/2007/10/08/holloway-and-ramsey-an-item/

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #155 on: October 09, 2007, 08:26:20 AM »

What do ya wanna bet they switched cars.

We have discussed this many times and I said from the beginning that they switched cars...it is just too obvious to miss.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: October 09, 2007, 09:20:16 AM »

We have discussed this many times and I said from the beginning that they switched cars...it is just too obvious to miss.
Yes, and it THE cornerstone that proves corruption in the case from ALE to ODUBER. They HAD to know the car was switched.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: October 09, 2007, 09:24:36 AM »

Yes, and it THE cornerstone that proves corruption in the case from ALE to ODUBER. They HAD to know the car was switched.

should read: "IS THE".

Also, this is why Joran and Paulus have been so cocky. They KNOW the government is in on the cover-up.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: October 09, 2007, 10:40:17 AM »

From Scrux:

Rohn

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:47 am    Post subject:   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This case was de facto closed over a year ago in my opinion.

In improvisational jazz, there is a term called "shucking." It means the soloist is playing an uninspired solo with predictable runs.

They (the ALE and KPLD) have been shucking for over a year.

Ornette Coleman would not be impressed.

Jonathan45

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject:   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Rohn

If that's really true I have been 'shucking' on stage too after I composed 'Crapsody" here.
However, my solo performance in my own "EMPTY" theatre on Dead End Avenue did inspire me to solve and clearify the missing of Natalee Holloway.

There is only one perpetrator: Joran van der Sloot and ofcourse I am fully aware of the possibilities in the 'grey' or 'twilight' zone.

Joran's book reveals the truth.

Jonathan45

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject:   

EPILOGUE VII

If the forensic team [KLPD] is really willing to solve this crime they have to search with all available GEO surface equipment especially three possible dumpspots close to the VDSresidence. One of those spots is the dumpster in Joran's Cunucu, his playgrounds when he was still an 'innocent' kid.
Another one is within 250 meters on a wide and fenched [private company] property.
It's not only their task to go on 'shucking' behind their desk. In April they searched the VDSresidence. I expect them to return to Montanja to do what not has been done yet. Their job is to find the remains of Natalee Holloway.

Is the 'tactical' team of the KLPD capable to understand and to reveal by their actions that Joran is really the only perpetrator ?

What would inspire them not to be predictable anymore ?

Another Crapsody that even would impress Ornette Coleman ?

Joran's book is a confession

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: October 09, 2007, 12:04:22 PM »

BINGO!!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.