April 24, 2024, 12:22:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #685 10/7 - 10/14/2007  (Read 193978 times)
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2007, 01:29:55 AM »

OK, going to bed.  up in 4 hours....  Night all.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2007, 01:32:12 AM »

Nite Hotshot

You know, Renfro is a pathetic joke
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2007, 01:35:03 AM »

I was told Mr. Siddale was once arrested for kidnaping a young girl when you were little. Is that true?  We should do a search on that one.  I read it on one of the other sites, a good one.  Just don't know where they got it from. 

Interesting, time to go for this:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VnLhvMStUWU

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2007, 06:17:28 AM »

In the last thread Rob said"

"My belief all along has been the Hague is there to handle the corruption. Not only in the Kingdom, but in atrocities such as Rwanda.

I also believe that the Hague does not like to prosecute those case, but acts as a back up in the event that Justice is not able to be reached or carried out in the home country or was denied in a corrupt system.

Unfortunately Aruba is part of the Kingdom and part of the corruption. Something they have been aware of for over two years. In fact the Hague and those in charge have been aware of the problem in Aruba for over a decade.

As Beth said - 'Someone is lobbying for Joran in the Hague. There has to be'...paraphrased."

In the Hague, aren't there two Hagues...one like the Supreme Court of Holland and then another court "At the Hague" which is an international court for human and civil rights? When I visited there 41 yrs. ago.. so am a tad rusty now, I thought "The Hague" was for International Cases.

If you read Wever's family and attorney statements, especially the family press release they are IMO gearing towards he political views/leanings of those who would rule in the Hague Court, the one that is Supreme Court of Holland.

Once It was discussed here that Paulus's brother was very high up in one of the political parties and sat in a governing body like our Congress.

It was also discussed that Anita had a great amount of pull in government there to, but the person posting it would never giver the details.

It may be too late at night and my memory hazy

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2007, 10:32:47 AM »

Posible caso di violacion?
SHORT Y OTRO EVIDENCIANAN  MISTERIOSO
LAGA ATRAS CERCA DI HOOIBER

ORANJESTAD (AAN) – Constantemente tin situacionnan castigable contra menornan cu ta sigui sosode y aunke cu castigo worde impone y cu potretnan di e malhechornan worde publica.

Diasabra despues cu Aruba a conoce un poco awacero, fotografo di DIARIO a sigui cu su trabao di saca potret na diferente caminda ariba Aruba y diripiente e ta bin topa cerca di Hooiberg cu un situacion cu no ta mustra normal y kier a comparti esaki cu e fiel lectornan di DIARIO.

Ta trata di un short haya den un pida mondi. E short ta mustra di un hobencita y banda di e short a haya un anticonceptivo masculino nobo na sanger y e short mes ta mustra di ta sushi na sanger tambe.

Pa colmo, no mucho leu for di unda e short tabata ta, a haya un paña interior  color blauw tambe di un hobencita. Akinan tambe tabata tin un anticonceptivo masculino laga atras.

Loke a haci e caso mas impresionante ta cu a haya marcanan di zapato, un di nan ta tamaño grandi di hende homber y e otro ta  di un mucha.

Riba e fotonan cu ta acompaña e articulo aki por mira con e fotografo a pone su zapato banda di e dos marcanan pa asina por wak claramente e diferencia.

Un yamada ta bay na e mayornan cu tin yiu (nan) hoben y cu por ta na altura cu esaki lo a sali durante di e dia di ayera cu un persona grandi, pa controla si tur cos ta normal cu e hobencita aki, ya cu ta constantemente tin hobennan sea mucha homber of mucha muher cu ta worde abusa y ta keda keto pa berguenza of menaza.Si ta asina cu boso yiu a worde abusa, no permiti e abusador sigui cana rond liber y denuncia esaki na autoridad.

Through translator:

posible caso of violacion? short y another evidencianan misterioso let behind close of hooiberg

oranjestad (aan) – constantemente have situacionnan castigable contra menornan cu is follow sosode y although cu castigo worde impone y cu potretnan of the malhechornan worde publica. saturday after cu aruba owing to conoce one some awacero, fotografo of daily paper owing to follow cu his trabao of saca potret at various caminda upstairs aruba y diripiente the is come come across close of hooiberg cu one situation cu do not show normal y wanted owing to comparti this cu the loyal lectornan of daily paper. is deal of one short achieve in one piece forest. the short is show of one hobencita y near of the short owing to achieve one anticonceptivo masculino new at blood y the short self is show of is dirt at blood also. for colmo, not mucho far for of where the short was is, owing to achieve one cloths interior color blauw also of one hobencita. akinan also was have one anticonceptivo masculino let behind. thing owing to haci the caso more impresionante is cu owing to achieve marcanan of zapato, one of they're bulk big of person man y the another is of one child. on the fotonan cu is acompaña the articulo here can see con the fotografo owing to place his zapato near of the two marcanan for so can look at claramente the diferencia. one call is bay at the parents cu have child (nan) young y cu can is at height cu this will owing to leave during of the day of yesterday cu one person big, for controla if all cos is normal cu the hobencita here, already cu is constantemente have hobennan as boy or child muher cu is worde abusa y is stay keto for berguenza or menaza.si is so cu you child owing to worde abusa, not permiti the abusador follow march rond pound y denuncia this at autoridad. come across

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/10/8/
crazybabyborg
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2007, 10:44:01 AM »

I've been up all night researching this, and I have an exclusive! I've FOUND the rat at the Buccaneer!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2007, 10:45:33 AM »

CBB - lol  Laughing Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2007, 11:01:06 AM »

Everyone should listen to Dana's daily commentary today:

Scared Monkeys Radio Daily Commentary - Special Edition - Monday, October 8, 2007 - Dana Pretzer Receives A Notice From Howard K. Stern’s Attorney Regarding His Recent Interview With Rita Cosby

http://tinyurl.com/2d7trj
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2007, 11:54:48 AM »

Everyone should listen to Dana's daily commentary today:

Scared Monkeys Radio Daily Commentary - Special Edition - Monday, October 8, 2007 - Dana Pretzer Receives A Notice From Howard K. Stern’s Attorney Regarding His Recent Interview With Rita Cosby

http://tinyurl.com/2d7trj

All Lynn Wood is doing is writing hundred a letters threatening people to shut them up

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2007, 12:11:25 PM »

Klaasend, you got mail.   SmileWink

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2007, 12:19:03 PM »

Buccaneer Restaurant Aruba REVIEWS:

Reviewed By Tammy & Matt, posted on Apr 2, 2007

We went here looking for a good time, but we were sadly disappointed. The fish tanks don't have colorful fish, they are filled with bait fish. The lobster bisque was more of a chicken gravy with chucks of crabmeat in it. We left before we even ordered dinner since we were so disgusted by the soup and the service. If you have kids and want to let them run around, and over pay for a horrible dinner then this is the place for you.

Reviewed By Amy, posted on Feb 20, 2007

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DO NOT EAT HERE!!!!!!!!!! My husband and I ate there on 2/11 and we left without even touching our entrees and feeling sick. The lobster bisque looked & tasted like brown goo..the crab meat in another of the appetizers was completely immitation crab meat & it was mushy. I ordered the filet mignon-huge mistake. It looked like a 1/2 inch thick flank steak- the vegetables were clearly not fresh but had been frozen. 2 bites and we left. You want a fabulous (but pricey) meal? Go to Pago Pago in the Westin- you will not be sorry. We ate there twice it was so delicious. Stear clear of what we now call "The Puke Bucket".

Reviewed By Christine, posted on Oct 23, 2006

This restaurant is extremely overrated. Service was sub-par and food was below average, at best. Crabmeat cocktail was like a bowl of mayonaise, shrimp tasted somewhat like iodine. Party of 11 and nobody was satsified with the taste or quality of their meal. I had a similar experience at the Bucaneer a few years ago but thought we would give it another shot. Mistake. Aruba has so many fantastic restaurants to choose from. This is not one of them.

Reviewed By Terri, posted on Aug 13, 2006

This was by far the worst meal any of our group of 4 has ever had. Starting with the service. No drink order was never asked for. The waiter simply walked up and said "what do you want?". True, the owner/chef did come around and ask how everything was, but this was before the food was served. He was not to be seen as we left with our food virtually untouched. I'm not sure what the gray, gel like stuff served with every meal is but everyone agreed it was vile! Don't waste your money or time - skip this place.

Reviewed By francis, posted on Aug 6, 2006

Worst food we've had in a long time!! My husband refers to the restaurant as "Bucket-O-Puke". We all got terrible stomach aches and bloating because the food is either drowning in something or very salty!

Reviewed By kcnc2480, posted on Aug 23, 2005

After reading the mixed reviews of this restaurant on this site, our family of four (two adults and two children) decided to give the Buccaneer a try. Contrary to our expectations, disappointed would be an understatement.

The menu is incredibly lacking to say the least, as well as the salad dressing selection which consists of Russian, blue cheese, and the house dressing. They must be a fan of these dressing, however, because the "pink sauce" of the crab cocktail happens to be Russian dressing.

The sides served with the meals are the same for everyone. A vomit-green slop fills a tacky clam shell while the carrots and "scalloped potatoes" are prepared almost to a liquified state. A very yellow and awfully distasteful potato squeezed through a tipped pastry bag of sorts was served as a side to the rubbery and tough Argentinian "tenderloin" for my son's kid's meal.

After thoroughly not enjoying this revolting meal, we unamimously agree that the foul and unappetizing food served to us was not at all worth the $80 spent.

Reviewed By bucktown, posted on Apr 29, 2005

We are a group of four that travel together regularly. Good food and drink are an important part of our vacation. Without doubt or any hesitation, Buccaneer was the worst meal we've ever had and the entire group is in agreement. In the years that we have traveled together, we have never reviewed a restaurant but believe that everyone considering dinner at the Buccaneer needs to know that the restaurant is an insult to fine dining. I completely agree with the review that cautioned that Red Lobster would be a great improvement.

Highlights include: All of the food was smothered in one of a handful of thick gelatinous unidentifiable sauces; everyone receives the exact same side dishes that include some type of green paste in a tacky clam shell; grey potatoes that are purported to be scalloped; and cabbage covered in melted cheese. The Buccaneer even managed to ruin good crab meat by smothering the crab meat cocktail in russian dressing (which the menu refers to as "special pink sauce")and sweet pickle relish.

I can't imagine how anyone would have anything positive to say about Buccaneer, except, perhaps, that the multiple fish tanks are quaint. Some in my group believe that I am being kind.

Reviewed By Amyshubby, posted on Mar 15, 2005

One of the worst meals we have had on the island in the last 10 years. We avoided it for years, hearing that it was slightly better then Red Lobster but it doesn't even compare to that chain.

The waiter forgot to bring one of our salads, then still didn't bring it despite being asked several times (it never came out). The steak on the surf and turf was covered with a sauce not mentioned on the menu and when they brought it back out it was clear they simply wiped it off and reheated everything causing the fish to be dry. Others at our table were also disapointed with the food. It was such a bad experience we complained to the manager, who is also the cook and the owner. He told us he walks around the restaurant every night and no one has ever complained about the food. I really doubt we were the first and I'm sure we wont be the last.

We will never go back to the Buccaneer. Better to stick with Chalet Suisse (our favorite), Madame Janette's or Rio. Even Tony Roma's is gourmet compared to this.

Reviewed By cjazzycat, posted on Nov 10, 2004

Did not like this place. Especially the pewter dinnerware. Felt like I was getting loads of bacteria from its porous surface. Not at all for me.

http://www.restaurantsaruba.com/view_review.html?rest_id=34
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2007, 12:31:45 PM »

Laughing  And they are actually thinking of suing some one?  Rolling Eyes

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2007, 12:33:23 PM »

Laughing  And they are actually thinking of suing some one?  Rolling Eyes
I doubt it.  Glenda probably had one too many last night and had an urge to post more BS.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2007, 12:39:33 PM »

Well Aruba has been off my list of places to visit
So I guess I dont have to worrry about eating at Buccaneers
doesnt sound that healthy at all

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2007, 01:59:32 PM »

Every Tourist and Aruban should know the disgusting and appalling remarks made by Angela Munzenhofer in Vanity Fair

"We met Beth that first day, and Beth was like glue to us for about a month," Munzenhofer says. "But then we just had to let her go, because I did not agree with what she was saying. She was lying. She got caught in too many lies. I understand it. She's a grieving mother. I'm not against Beth. But, come on, her girl's not a virgin. The girl's an alcoholic. She was drinking.… I have personally talked to people who say Natalee bought drugs. I've seen the photo of that girl chugging from a bottle of 151 [rum].… Beth, I told her, you have to look at different answers. Drug dealers. Taxi drivers. Ex-boyfriends. But she looked at one place only: Joran."

Edit: Replace Natalee's name with Julia Renfro and I might believe it. Mad (klaasend)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 02:12:02 PM by klaasend » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2007, 02:11:14 PM »

IBE   (Just in case you haven't googled it yet)

There is one Hague.  It is the seat of the government of The Netherlands
Netherlands, but not the Capital. Amsterdam, is the capital, as set aside in the constitution. (paraphased from wikipoedia)

After the establishment of the League of Nations, The Hague became the seat of the Permanent Court of International Justice, which was replaced by the UN's International Court of Justice after the Second World War

(same place, city)
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2007, 02:34:17 PM »

Netherlands, but not the Capital. Amsterdam, is the capital, as set aside in the constitution. (paraphased from wikipoedia)

After the establishment of the League of Nations, The Hague became the seat of the Permanent Court of International Justice, which was replaced by the UN's International Court of Justice after the Second World War

(same place, city)

Correct. thumleft

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2007, 02:48:13 PM »

(same place, city)

Correct. thumleft

The Netherlands

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2007, 03:20:29 PM »

Well Aruba has been off my list of places to visit
So I guess I dont have to worrry about eating at Buccaneers
doesnt sound that healthy at all

Good Afternoon Monks...I haven't read back yet....but Sue, our first and last trip to aruba was about 4 years before Natalee...and we couldn't wait to get off the island...the water is beautiful, but no more so than many other places...the people were only nice when you were spending money, it was expensive to eat there...the hotel was nice and our housekeeper was a doll...she warned us on more than once to not go on the beach at night, telling us that there were many robberies on the beach at night, don't walk around alone at night, and do not go off with any locals..Also, there was not a lot to do if you weren't there for booze, drugs, ( we were offered drugs constantly....and we are not KIDS.... gambling or sex (my son and husband were propositioned over and over....and pimps would come up and try to entice them.... with myself and my DIL standing right there) ...it was the beach or related water sports....and boring!  We rented a jeep and drove around the island...once you were outside the tourist area it was ugly and depressing..the residential areas were shacks and filth and garbage and trash all over the place... ..we went to CnC's and couldn't get outta there quick enuf...and oh the poor dogs all over the place....scrounging for food, so skinny...we went to a grocery and bought dog food....and vowed never to return to this forsaken place.  There are too many other places in the Caribbean to go where one feels welcome, is affordable and now, after Natalee, obviously much safer

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2007, 03:24:34 PM »

Two courts in one city, The Hague.  One is the high court of The Netherlands and the other the UN-run International Court of Justice.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.