May 28, 2024, 06:51:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #685 10/7 - 10/14/2007  (Read 196089 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #200 on: October 09, 2007, 07:30:52 PM »

From RU:

BhamMom wrote:
This detective wannabe suspects that Plan 1 could still be implimented if ... the Kalpoe brothers are not alive and kicking ... are not in a position of power. I do believe these guys had better be watching their backs.

Janet (This is only the last paragraph of her post)

San added:
I agree. It is only a matter of time before the Kalpoes disappear permanently. The only thing that will save them is if they have key evidence that no one has in their possession.

If this is not a threat, I don't know what is. And Red tells us that Beth supports what they do? I would like for Beth to weigh in on these threats and tell us exactly how she could support this with all of her "faith."   

BhamMom:  San isn't threatening anyone, she's saying that someone in Aruba will make them disappear permanently.

<snipped>

Shocked

Since when is speculating that the Kalpoes lives may be in danger ... from those in Aruba who may feel that they know too much regarding the events of that fateful morning ... from those in Aruban who may feel that the Kalpoes cannot be trusted to remain quiet in regards to the events of that fateful morning ... from those who are on a mission to liberate Joran from suspicion and implicate the Kalpoes ... considered a threat?

Since when is implying that the Kalpoes should be VERY careful by taking steps to protect themselves from those who may adhere to the above ... considered a threat?

Janet

BhamMom is on of the nasty posters...and I doubt she/he is from AL....she loves to twist anything WE say or BETH says .....their board would be dead if it weren't for SM.....we are all they talk about...SM  and BETH except when they are blaming Natalee for being young and naive and innocent......

Posting this responce I just read from BhamMom     Rolling Eyes

BhamMom wrote:
The monkkkeys are something else.  Yes klassend, there are sick people across the globe. That does not apply to one general area. Does it matter that I might include you in those people?  I have never seen such a pathetic bunch of people that want to do nothing but wish bad things on other people and that is all you do.

You are a bunch of asswipes that do nothing but make a mockery of others lives that have done absolutely nothing to deserve it. Beth? Well, you will find that I have sympathy for any mother that faces what she does but draw the line when they make false accusations about someone or at best, unfounded accusations.

Yes, I feel that much of what you post are threats and while I see many things said here that I do not like, it is all humor. Sick humor at times but none the less, humor. No one has wished any harm on Beth or Natalee and that is a mere perception that you have created.

Sunny, if you really care where I am from you would pay attention. Just ask Cat/Tiger, Nonsuche, and Angie to name a few. There has been much said that indicates they don't mind making idle threats. ((edit snipped}}

Natalee? Do you really care about Natalee? I do. Isn't this what it should be about and not destroying the lives of others? Yeah, I read "The Book" and it was just a bunch of inconsistancies and nothing about Natalee. It was all about Beth.

BhamMom First off, I could give a ratz about who you are or where you live. The only RATZ~ASS I care about is Charlie's.. you are just so insanely jealous he wants me and not you. He told me once you couldn't make a pimple on MY ass..  Laughing Laughing
 As far as Idle threats to you.. from Myself, None or Cat.. you are FOS.  I have never seen any. I don't make threats sweetheart.. I make promises.   Cool Cool Instead of hiding behin your SN .. why don't you just post who you were before..?  Or are you a big pussy and too skeered to?   Thank you for thinking of me today and for the great belly laugh.   Laughing :lol:I see I am in your thoughts even when I am absent and not posting and working my ass off.  Smile   
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 07:33:43 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: October 09, 2007, 07:31:41 PM »

Did these *petitioners* ask Dompig if he wants to repeat his conspiracy blurb to Congress? The Amigoe is one thing...

Pretty certain we can make sure the FBI gets a copy of the Bondia article and MF's translation.  Wonder if they will think it's as laughable as I do?  Wink Laughing
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: October 09, 2007, 07:32:51 PM »

Dayhiker > Dompig before Congress would be a dream come true.

We already know what the FBI's answer would be anyway, curtesy of Dompig himself.  

"Dirty Work"
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #203 on: October 09, 2007, 07:34:34 PM »

Response by me:

This is laughable  Laughing 

They keep messing with the cobra and they are going to get bit.

Laughing
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: October 09, 2007, 07:39:54 PM »

sent a petition to Congressman Patrick Leahy

Isn't he a Senator??
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: October 09, 2007, 07:40:22 PM »

Here is the petition that Moonshadows started:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/stop-fbi-cronyism/index.html
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: October 09, 2007, 07:41:35 PM »

Angie, you are cracking me up.  Laughing

And Klaas found a missing RU brain. 

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: October 09, 2007, 07:45:11 PM »

Posted by MF at RU (my guess is this is all about the online petition they set up)

MF Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:30 pm   
Latest on a new investigation.

A group of American Congressmen has entered a request for a hearing to investigate the interference of the FBI in the investigation on the Natalee Holloway case.

In a attempt to get some answers on what the FBI's real role was on the issue and if indeed the FBI has obstructed the investigation as has been reported, a group of congressmen has sent a petition to Congressman Patrick Leahy.

In the letter by American voters and citizens from allied countries express their disgust (who expresses their disgust?) in the cover up by the American media about the corruption that exists in the highest levels of offices in the Justice department.

They asked if the lessons from 911 were not learned. The congressional committee supervises the Justice department that includes the FBI and the Federal Court.

In the letter they express that the Justice Department must work for everyone and not just a previlidged group.

The letter also mentions the involvement of a group, financially and economically powerful and with connections that pressured the FBI's department located on Barbados not to cooperate in parts of the investigation.

This would have happened when assistance was requested. There were indications that the FBI tried to hindered the investigation to protect ones that were financially powerful and politically well connected.

Facts exists that there are actions taking place that puts the whole Natalee Holloway case in another spotlight.

Source: Bon Dia Aruba - Oktober 09, 2007.

Followup by MF:

I might think that Dompig helped in this and the letter from the Minister of Justice asking for the Interpol to intervene for more cooperation from the FBI would have started this petition. We'll see.

Response by Resigned:

Interpol?

Oh c'mon. It's that petition that was floating around.

Response by me:

This is laughable  Laughing 

No proofreaders or editors at Bon Dia Aruba?  No mention of who the "Congressmen" are?  I can't believe they are still trying to float this lame story.  But I hope they keep it up. Laughing

PS Who wants to send this over to Senator Patrick Leahy's office? Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: October 09, 2007, 07:45:25 PM »

And Klaas found a missing RU brain

They almost didn't see it, it was so tiny  Laughing
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: October 09, 2007, 07:47:40 PM »

And Klaas found a missing RU brain

They almost didn't see it, it was so tiny  Laughing

LoL, Klaas, that was perfect. I really was ROFL at that one.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: October 09, 2007, 07:48:51 PM »

Bondia 10/09/07 - page 6

http://www.cspnv.com/archivo/pdf/Okt/9/A-9-10-07.pdf

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: October 09, 2007, 07:50:59 PM »

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Posted by Charlierat at RU:

charlierat Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:34 pm   

I hope this is true but I have to wonder about the source. How would Bon Dia be the first media source in the world to have this information? I can't find anything in the Congressional Record or at Patrick Leahy's website to corroborate this.

By the way, Patrick Leahy is a Senator, not a Congressman.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: October 09, 2007, 07:51:25 PM »

We already know what the FBI's answer would be anyway, curtesy of Dompig himself.  

"Dirty Work"

Lordy, would he open up a extra large can of whoopass on himself and all his other little conspirators. They would start falling like dominoes.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: October 09, 2007, 07:53:59 PM »

I just read the "I-petition".  What a hoot!  OK, who wants to send the link to the petition over to the FBI?  They could probably use a good laugh. Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: October 09, 2007, 07:56:51 PM »

I just read the "I-petition".  What a hoot!  OK, who wants to send the link to the petition over to the FBI?  They could probably use a good laugh. Laughing

I've sent the petition, the Bondia article and MF's translation to Red.  He'll know who to forward it to  Wink

But don't let me stop anyone else from doing the same  Laughing
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: October 09, 2007, 07:58:21 PM »

So Moonshadows (friend of Anita) gets her go-nowhere petition printed in Bon Dia? Who approved that?
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: October 09, 2007, 07:58:43 PM »

"Dirty Work"

Last we saw of Dompig when questioned about the bogus article he backpeddled and said it was only the FBI in Barbados, then he quickly ran away and hid under a rock.

I hope the US media picks up on this. It will dig Aruba into an even deeper hole than they are already in. Given the disposition of the American people to already believe this crime was covered up, Aruba blaming the FBI for their own foibles will only make it worse. The island is slowly cutting off its resources for U.S. tourist dollars, cutting off their nose to spite their face.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #217 on: October 09, 2007, 08:01:27 PM »

And Klaas found a missing RU brain. 

Laughing  VMS.. I saw that Klaas found a brain  Shocked   Laughing
And RU say we all share a single cell..  ROFL.   Uh huh !  Cool
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: October 09, 2007, 08:01:37 PM »

I've sent the petition, the Bondia article and MF's translation to Red.  He'll know who to forward it to  Wink

But don't let me stop anyone else from doing the same  Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: October 09, 2007, 08:06:08 PM »

Who is at Bondia?  Or should I ask?  As if our congress doesn't have low enough approval ratings.  Just should just about do them in.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.