June 07, 2024, 05:10:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #685 10/7 - 10/14/2007  (Read 196781 times)
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2007, 03:47:13 PM »

Two courts in one city, The Hague.  One is the high court of The Netherlands and the other the UN-run International Court of Justice.

Yes, two courts.
International Court of Justice is it Vredespaleis in The Hague.
And High court is Kazernestraat ’s-Gravenhage (The Hague).

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2007, 03:51:08 PM »

Sunny I just read your signature and it reminded me of Greta's remark to Beth as they came out of the VDS house, Greta was quite embarassed by the way Anita had described what Joran had done to Natalee and in her description of her undergarments, evidentally Anita was far from tactful as she was speaking to this distraught mother (nice), Anyway, I heard Greta comment to Beth how stoic Beth remained during the entire tasteless, tactless and provocative ordeal that Beth had been subjected to during her visit with the Sloots...... and she told Beth that she (Greta) was embarassed and asked Beth if she was..... Beth mumbled something, poor lady was feeling nothing, at this point she was in shock......numb.....

But I would like to know, what is this all about?  How could Anita describe ANYTHING of Natalee's, much less he undergarments?   Has any explanation ever been given??   Asked for?   Subpoened????
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2007, 04:06:52 PM »

I can believe that the Buccaneer serves fried rat on occassion unwittingly.  Most restaurants and factories in the USA have rats.  I can only imagine how much worse Aruba is with their rat problem.  We know they have them at the KIA and the jails per their annual reports.

Also, so what if Beth ate some shrimp cocktails. Some people eat when they are nervous.   It;s no big deal Julia and Angela, unless it was ChuckieRat you served to Beth.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2007, 04:18:35 PM »

From the looks of them, I can guess who was scarfing down the shrimp, not Beth.  They have constantly griped and begrudged Beth every bite she ate in Aruba when we watched the pounds literally melting off her body daily.

And given the high caloric content of alcohol, that one doesn't wash either.

We do know that some threated to contaminate Beth's food while she was in Aruba so I think they need to think of a new song and dance other than how much Beth ate.  Photos in book signings appear to show she has never gained weight back to size before Natalee disappeared as in the graduation photos.

That's one thing I wish they would just give up on as it is ridiculous considering the weight of those living in Aruba permanently. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2007, 04:43:05 PM »

Well Aruba has been off my list of places to visit
So I guess I dont have to worrry about eating at Buccaneers
doesnt sound that healthy at all

Good Afternoon Monks...I haven't read back yet....but Sue, our first and last trip to aruba was about 4 years before Natalee...and we couldn't wait to get off the island...the water is beautiful, but no more so than many other places...the people were only nice when you were spending money, it was expensive to eat there...the hotel was nice and our housekeeper was a doll...she warned us on more than once to not go on the beach at night, telling us that there were many robberies on the beach at night, don't walk around alone at night, and do not go off with any locals..Also, there was not a lot to do if you weren't there for booze, drugs, ( we were offered drugs constantly....and we are not KIDS.... gambling or sex (my son and husband were propositioned over and over....and pimps would come up and try to entice them.... with myself and my DIL standing right there) ...it was the beach or related water sports....and boring!  We rented a jeep and drove around the island...once you were outside the tourist area it was ugly and depressing..the residential areas were shacks and filth and garbage and trash all over the place... ..we went to CnC's and couldn't get outta there quick enuf...and oh the poor dogs all over the place....scrounging for food, so skinny...we went to a grocery and bought dog food....and vowed never to return to this forsaken place.  There are too many other places in the Caribbean to go where one feels welcome, is affordable and now, after Natalee, obviously much safer

man that sounds horrible.. I would be so pissed to pay for a vacation like that and have things be so crappy.. I have traveled to a few places But i never intend on going there.. I dont drink So NO use for me to go there
Im going to Kuwait in 35 days Im anxious to see how things are there

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2007, 04:43:21 PM »

From the looks of them, I can guess who was scarfing down the shrimp, not Beth.  They have constantly griped and begrudged Beth every bite she ate in Aruba when we watched the pounds literally melting off her body daily.

We do know that some threated to contaminate Beth's food while she was in Aruba so I think they need to think of a new song and dance other than how much Beth ate.  Photos in book signings appear to show she has never gained weight back to size before Natalee disappeared as in the graduation photos.

That's one thing I wish they would just give up on as it is ridiculous considering the weight of those living in Aruba permanently. 

It sounds to me like they have nothing left to gripe about , so they pick directly on Beth.   Poor sporters, all of them.
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2007, 04:57:27 PM »

It sounds to me like they have nothing left to gripe about , so they pick directly on Beth.   Poor sporters, all of them.

They are running out of ammo and only have enough left to shoot themselves...yet again.

Anna, I thought that, too.  Beth was thin, got thinner and thinner.  She didn't appear to be chowing down much of anything. 

Receipts from the restaurant...hmm.  A poster (Natalee's Angel?) mentioned the "prices were reasonable."  We were told about all the free meals.  Geez.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2007, 05:31:05 PM »

And on one hate site it was suggested the cops were prolly looking for Beth for stiffing restaurants and bar bills, claiming thousands in bar bills as we watched her become dangerously thin.

More lame attempts to discredit but this one more lame than most.  Julia, Angelia, Dompig, MIP6 and certainly Jacobs and vd Straten could all have benefited greatly by sharing their food with Beth as it would appear they have been receiving more than their share.  Maybe they charged things to her tab, lol, just kidding.

A resort area should be ashamed to have people go there and actually lose weight.  Doesn't say much for the food!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2007, 05:42:03 PM »

Let me get this straight.  Beth's daughter is missing so she should wear sackcloth and ashes, have only bread and water?   That still wouldn't have pleased some people.  They would always find something, imo.  The words "scarfing" and "guzzling"  used in regards to Beth eating and drinking is obviously for effect.  Just more unnecessary hateful bs and a way to attempt to defame Beth.   Sure, little skinny Beth's been a scarfin' and a guzzlin'...    positively obese and a big beer belly to boot.  NOT

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2007, 05:56:59 PM »

Beth is a very tiny person in real life. She looked great at the book signing, having put on some of her lost weight.  I believe she has grieved too and found relief in her Lord.  What a difference in those 2 1/2 years.  Anyone who begrudges her any form of happiness or salvation ought to be shot and quartered.

You rock Beth!
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2007, 06:03:15 PM »

It wouldn't matter what Beth did --the Dark Side would find something to criticize about her.

They are jealous because Beth is everything they aren't ---positive, intelligent, attractive, slender, gracious, and filled with hope and faith.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2007, 06:08:34 PM »

It wouldn't matter what Beth did --the Dark Side would find something to criticize about her.

They are jealous because Beth is everything they aren't ---positive, intelligent, attractive, slender, gracious, and filled with hope and faith.

thumright

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2007, 06:08:58 PM »

Here is the latest from Natalee's Freebirds:

EARLY MORNING MEETING AT BUBALI ~ May 31st

Beth reveals in her book, Loving Natalee, that Deepak's vehicle was observed behind the Bubali police station at 8:00 AM on the morning of May 31, 2005, and remained there for the next several hours.

Beth Holloway - LOVING NATALEE - 05/31/05

Page 59
Jug, Jodi and I arrive at Bubali at eight o'clock sharp. One of the first things I notice is Deepak Kalpoe's silver-gray car parked in the back. It's definitely his. I spent a lot of time staring at it last night. The tag. The details. Not sure what to make of this, I mentally prepare myself for an encounter with Joran van der Sloot and Deepak Kalpoe inside the police station. And maybe I'll also get a look at the other guy, Satish. We proceed through the gravel and dirt parking lot and enter the front of the small, sea-foam green stucco building.

ONE PERIOD IN TIME - FOUR DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS

1. Deepak Kalpoe

Deepak claims in his suspect statement of June 13, 2005 that after Paulus, Joran and he are dropped off at the VDS' by police in the early morning hours of May 31, 2005, there was a discussion with Paulus inside Joran's room. A short time later, he claims he drove straight home - arriving at approximately 6:45 AM.

Deepak Kalpoe - Suspect Statement - 06/13/05

The police officers drove from the Holiday Inn to Joran's house. The police had dropped us off at Joran's house.

We then went to Joran's room because Joran's dad wanted to talk to us so we sat down on the floor, because Joran's mattresses were on the floor in his room.

It was already about 06:10 hours, and I said that it really is late and that I had to go home. I got up and walked to the door.

I said my goodbyes and drove home. I went with my car and drove home via the road leading through Paradera. At approximately 06:45 hours, I got home.

2. Satish Kalpoe

Satish claims in his suspect statement of June 10, 2005 that when Deepak arrived home at 6:30 AM on the morning of May 31, 2005, Deepak conveyed that he had been at police station being questioned in regards to the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Satish Kalpoe - Suspect Statement - 06/10/05

How late did you wake up on Tuesday?

I had awoken at approximately 06.30 hours on Tuesday.

Was Deepak home at that time?

Deepak had just come home. I had asked Deepak where he had been. Deepak then told me he came from the police station. Deepak told me that he had to go to the police station because of the girl that had been with us on Sunday May 29th 2005.

3. Joran van der Sloot

Joran claims in his June 14, 2005 suspect statement that after the police dropped Paulus, Deepak and him off at home, the three had a discussion outside the residence and following the discussion Deepak went home. However, Deepak claims in his June 13, 2005 suspect statement that the discussion took place inside Joran's room.

Joran van der Sloot- Suspect Statement - 06/14/05

Deepak pointed out the spot were we dropped off Natalee.

At approximately 05.30 am, we went back to our house with the police.

When we arrived there I don't remember what was talked about outside. Deepak got into his car and drove off. My father and myself walked inside.

4. Paulus van der Sloot

Contrary to Joran and Deepak's claims, Paulus implies in his June 13, 2005 witness statement that only he and Joran were dropped off by the Police. Paulus fails to mention Deepak.

Paulus van der Sloot - Witness Statement - 06/18/05

We decided to go to the “Holiday Inn” to go and look for the girl, but without any positive result.

It was morning already when Joran and myself were dropped off by the police at home. We did not go to bed anymore.

CONCLUSION

Could the agenda for the early morning meeting at the Bubali police station on May 31, 2005 have been an opportunity for getting stories straight in preparation for the afternoon interrogations? Could it have been a regroup session after all that had taken place since the "off the record" meetings of the previous day, May 30 2005?

A POSSIBLE CHAIN OF EVENTS

When Beth's words in her book, Loving Natalee, are considered which claim Deepak's vehicle was observed behind the Bubali police station for several hours at 8:00 AM on the morning of Tuesday, May 31, 2005 as well as the contradicting statements of Joran, Deepak and Paulus - could the following chain of events reflect the movements of Paulus, Joran and Deepak immediately after the encounter with the Twitty group at the Holiday Inn?

1. Police drove Joran, Deepak and Paulus back to the VDS' residence from the Holiday Inn.

2. As his vehicle was parked at the VDS' residence, only Deepak would have gotten out of the police vehicle.

3. Police drove Joran and Paulus to the Bubali police station while Deepak drove his own vehicle.

4. Deepak, Joran and Paulus discussed the events of the preceding hours with Dennis Jacobs and/or Jan van der Straaten at the Bubali police station and attempted to get stories straight in preparation for the afternoon interrogations.

5. Deepak leaves his vehicle at the police station as a detailed cleaning of the interior is warranted.

6. Deepak is driven home by police following the meeting and informs Satish that he had been at the police station.

7. Joran and Paulus are then dropped off at home.

8. Beth leaves the Bubali station at approximately 12:30 pm, and notices Deepak's vehicle is still there.

* All suspects state they were not questioned until the afternoon hours of May 31, 2005, so what was Deepak's vehicle doing in the parking lot of the Bubali police station as early as 8:00 am?

* What logical reasons could there have been for Aruban law enforcement to have posession of Deepak's vehicle for several hours on May 31, 2005? Forensics were not done on the vehicle until June 9, 2005.

* At a minimum, Dennis jacobs and possibly Jan van der Straaten were doing something with Deepak's vehicle on May 31, 2005. Were they also conspiring with the four suspects on that morning?

* Exactly what was revealed by either Deepak's car, or the suspects themselves that forced Dennis Jacobs to turn Beth Holloway away that morning, without taking her statement?

Natalee and her family deserve justice, and we will not let up until they have it!

Natalee’s Freebirds

http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2007, 06:17:35 PM »

The haters waste a lot of energy in negative mode--bashing Beth, bashing Greta.

How foolish, since none of those negative actions help Aruba; they only make Aruba look worse.

The dark side would  be wiser to spend their time insisting upon truth and justice from their officials. That way, Aruba could finally move on and the spotlight would be off.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2007, 06:17:48 PM »

Posted by ElaineS at RU:

Elaine S wrote:
I like eating at the Buccaneer, and always request a booth next to one of the tanks. From now on, instead of looking at the sea creatures, I'll be on the lookout for rats!!! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2007, 06:20:35 PM »

The haters waste a lot of energy in negative mode--bashing Beth, bashing Greta.

How foolish, since none of those negative actions help Aruba; they only make Aruba look worse.

The dark side would  be wiser to spend their time insisting upon truth and justice from their officials. That way, Aruba could finally move on and the spotlight would be off.

They don't care about justice, all they want is a forum to be nasty in.  If it wasn't the NH case it would be something else. 

True that certain posters like MF, Glenda and others in Aruba would be better off keeping their mouths shut.  All they have done is compound the damage done by ALE and the Government of Aruba.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2007, 06:21:43 PM »

"First Watch" on that particular menu probably means first in line to watch out for the rats!

PERSONA NON GRATA

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2007, 06:27:27 PM »

Sunny I just read your signature and it reminded me of Greta's remark to Beth as they came out of the VDS house, Greta was quite embarassed by the way Anita had described what Joran had done to Natalee and in her description of her undergarments, evidentally Anita was far from tactful as she was speaking to this distraught mother (nice), Anyway, I heard Greta comment to Beth how stoic Beth remained during the entire tasteless, tactless and provocative ordeal that Beth had been subjected to during her visit with the Sloots...... and she told Beth that she (Greta) was embarassed and asked Beth if she was..... Beth mumbled something, poor lady was feeling nothing, at this point she was in shock......numb.....

But I would like to know, what is this all about?  How could Anita describe ANYTHING of Natalee's, much less he undergarments?   Has any explanation ever been given??   Asked for?   Subpoened????

hi Aunti!! IMO Anita SAW the panties herself....I think they were left at the house or brought to the house ...perhaps from Deepaks car.... ..and as far as I know....no explanation....no investigation.....no nuttin!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2007, 06:28:27 PM »

7 ] Caribbean, Latin America
Date: Fri 5 Oct 2007
Source: Reuters [edited]
<http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/NA5209573.htm>

Dengue, a mosquitoborne virus that causes high fever, nausea, and painful
body aches, is reaching epidemic levels in the Caribbean and Latin America,
health officials say.
Changing weather patterns as well as increased
tourism and migration have raised its prevalence, according to a Pan
American Health Organization (PAHO) report released this week.

The disease is raging now during the wettest time of year for most
countries in the region. The virus, which has 4 distinct strains [there are
4 distinct dengue viruses. - Mod.TY], usually keeps victims bed-ridden for
a week with painful flu-like symptoms. About 5 per cent of cases develop
into the more severe and sometimes fatal hemorrhagic form marked by
internal and external bleeding.

PERSONA NON GRATA

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: October 08, 2007, 06:33:36 PM »

man that sounds horrible.. I would be so pissed to pay for a vacation like that and have things be so crappy.. I have traveled to a few places But i never intend on going there.. I dont drink So NO use for me to go there
Im going to Kuwait in 35 days Im anxious to see how things are there

We were very, very disappointed....we have travel all over the Caribbean and aruba and Isla Mujeres (MX) are the only 2 places I can think of that we would not go back to. I'd love to hear more about your trip to Kuwait....would you tell us about it in Musings???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.