June 07, 2024, 03:24:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #685 10/7 - 10/14/2007  (Read 196777 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: October 12, 2007, 02:06:13 AM »

I noticed that when the judge ruled for Dr. Phil as far as getting discovery, he explained that the Article 45 they were using as a reason not to supply it was misinterpreted by the attorneys.  Went so far as to say it made no sense.  LOL  Welcome to the characters from Aruba.  That is the national pastime.  Making no sense. Laughing  I don't think the ruling by Smid or the prosecution date is going to make any difference to the California judge.  He has already said it doesn't apply,  and there  is  no reason for the Kalpoes  to  protect the prosecution's file, because it is not  the same file that the suspects have.

I agree.  The California judge will not find this humorous at all.  He may dismiss the case  Wink
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: October 12, 2007, 02:14:22 AM »

Podcast is up for those that missed the interview with the Author of Into the Deep (Hidden Confession of Natalee's killer)
and Dana's other interviews

http://scaredmonkeys.com/category/scared-monkeys-radio/

Very interesting interview!!! He talks about Thought Printing,Deepak's email which tells him Natalee is dead and was a victim to sexual assault. He also say's Natalee is in the ocean and in a container and that Tim Miller's search will be succesfull(Has Key Sources not revealed yet) Dr.Hodges believes that Natalee was drugged and it was a accidental death while dying from trauma. Natalee put up a fight and he doesnt think she was given a date rape drug but more likely the drug XTC.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 02:21:40 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: October 12, 2007, 02:14:24 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: October 12, 2007, 05:25:38 AM »

Looks like those involved in the license scandal that PVDS represented are appealing their case(Bondia). Listed names are Javier Villa,Raymond Maduro,Yeremy Croes,Juan De la Cruz,Gerwin Thiel,Pedro Tromp,Moises Jimenez,Fang Morguera and Ermando Vrolijk.

I noticed a few of the pimps like Yeremy and Andre Santos were partyin it up last week on the Tatoo
http://tinyurl.com/27nvd5

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #704 on: October 12, 2007, 06:06:38 AM »

Rape was the motive.

GHB the probable operative.

Murder the result.

Disappearing to conceal their crime.

Cover - up to protect.

concise, to the point, and totally accurate as i see it.
dennisintn

In a nutshell. 

I hate them all.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #705 on: October 12, 2007, 06:29:54 AM »

Nice menu NYCCool

I'll take 2 paddos ... to go.

eta: what's a paddo?

Igsigs - Lol nice menu. I never have used it all.
Paddo's is drugs also.
When there is more, when u want to know about that, I want ask somebody.

This been Paddo's

SHROOMS!

Why didn't ya say so?

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: October 12, 2007, 06:37:46 AM »

Podcast is up for those that missed the interview with the Author of Into the Deep (Hidden Confession of Natalee's killer)
and Dana's other interviews

http://scaredmonkeys.com/category/scared-monkeys-radio/

Very interesting interview!!! He talks about Thought Printing,Deepak's email which tells him Natalee is dead and was a victim to sexual assault. He also say's Natalee is in the ocean and in a container and that Tim Miller's search will be succesfull(Has Key Sources not revealed yet) Dr.Hodges believes that Natalee was drugged and it was a accidental death while dying from trauma. Natalee put up a fight and he doesnt think she was given a date rape drug but more likely the drug XTC.
OK, I am looking for this podcast, and cant find it.  which date is it under.  help please.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: October 12, 2007, 06:56:16 AM »

It appears to me that the 9/17 hearing in Aruba and the 12/31 deadline is all part of a ploy to get the Kalpoes out of a jam in the CA courts. The constant use of the word 'ACQITTED' is bothersome. How can you aquit someone without a trial! Does Aruba have 'double jeopardy'?

There is a constant reference that the documents will be turned over by 1/15/2008,like they are sure the Kalpoes will be 'acqitted' on or before 12/31.

But according to Deepak's lawyer, David Kock, Deepak's old lawyer has all the early files as under Aruban law because Deepak owed him money the old lawyer has the right to keep them.  So according to David Kock, he doesn't have them to turn over. Can an Aruban judge order the Prosecutor to them turned over?(laughing out loud here). Do the Kalpoes think once they are 'acquitted' they will have a stronger case against Dr Phil?

Noticed that Dr Phil's lawyers have requested 44 statements of the Kalpoes and 38 by Joran, so I guess we've only seen the tip of the iceburg.

IMO Aruba is playing games with our legal system. Just hope the CA judge is a hard nose.

After reading the filing and Beth's book, I'm totally disgusted. Aruba has absolutely no integrity. Mad Mad Mad

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: October 12, 2007, 08:36:46 AM »

Wish we could get a better translation of this.

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/10/12/

Hopi preocupacion pa temporada di turismo 2007
TEMPORADA TURISTICO DETERMINANTE PA ARUBA

*Ministro di Turismo mester presenta plan y calculacion
*Infrastructura no a conoce e cambionan necesario

ORANJESTAD(AAN)—Hopi a sobrebibi cu hopi sacrificio. Otro luna nan ta spera cu barconan crucero lo cuminza haci escala na mas cantidad na Aruba. Ademas nan ta spera cu turismo lo duna resultado e aña aki.  E mercado Mericano cu tabata esun mas grandi di Aruba, a base di situacionnan domestico, lo por produci menos pa Aruba e aña aki. Preocupacion ta reina, mientras trabaunan di infrastructura no a tuma lugar. Kico lo pasa cu turismo? E pregunta cu Ministro di Turismo mester contesta a base di resultadonan di su planificacion y calculacion.

Hotelnan riba nan mes a haci nan mercadeo. Tin hotel, cu a logra convencionnan, cu lo tene nan na bida. Otro ta trata di trece charter. Kico e temporada di turismo lo produci durante fin di November 2007 pa Mei 2008 no ta conoci. Si e temporada no duna resultado desea, Arua lo por ta den problema serio, manera informacionnan a indica.

Uno di e exigencianan mas grandi tabata e parti di infrastructura, cu a bay hopi atras na Aruba. No tabata tin consolidacion y mientras e competencia cu Aruba mester enfrenta di otro destinacionnan ta sigui crece, no tin informacionnan concreto di e planificacion y calculacionnan cu Gobierno mes a haci di turismo.

Hecho ta, manera informantenan a mustra, cu no solamente competencia, pero tambe desaroyonan mester worde tuma na consideracion. Destinacionnan cu ta depende di turismo Mericano, ta conciente cu e cantidad di turista for di Merca ta baha a menos cu a traha duro riba mercadeo y infrastructura turistico.

Na Merca tin condicionnan cu ta tene e turista na cas. Ademas na Merca turismo na destinacionnan na Merca mes, ta worde mas y mas promovi, siendo tambe carga cu mas seguridad. Mester a traha riba e estado fisico di Aruba como destinacion turistico. Informantenan a duna DIARIO un vista riba e cantidad di trabau cu mester a worde haci. Careteranan principal ta den mal estado. Loke ta basico den turismo no ta presente, pero si e cantidad di puntonan negativo a aumenta.

“Na cierto beachnan Diadomingo en especial por mira cantidad di turista sin mucho espacio. Mester tene accion di limpieza. Mester bini cu mas Leynan di seguridad. Iluminacion ta pesimo. Tur ta pertenece na e infrastructura turistico,” a worde splica.

Banda di esey un mercadeo planifica no ta visibel. Mester por tin calculacionnan, kico cada mercado cu a consolida como pais, lo produci. Segun a worde mustra no tabata tin e consolidacion necesario pero a trata di amplia teritorio y proyectonan na un forma cu a worde califica como amateur.

Consolidacion ta nifica concentra riba un mercado y informantenan ta bisa cu sigur tabata tin motibo pa esaki pa loke ta trata e mercado Mericano. Vistanan ta dirigi riba e temporada turistico dilanti porta. Kico e lo produci lo ta determinante pa Aruba, cu a sinti falta e aña aki di un plan nacional y accionnan conhunto.

Online Pap translation:

much preocupacion for season of
turism 2007
season turistico determinante for aruba
*ministro of turism have to present plan y calculacion
*infrastructura not owing to conoce the cambionan necesario

oranjestad(aan)—hopi owing to sobrebibi cu much sacrificio. another month they're wait for cu barconan crucero will cuminza haci escala at more cantidad at aruba. besides they're wait for cu turism will give result the year here. the market mericano cu was esun more big of aruba, owing to base of situacionnan domestico, will can produci less for aruba the year here. preocupacion is queen, while trabaunan of infrastructura not did take lugar. kico will happen cu turism? the question cu ministro of turism have to contesta owing to base of resultadonan of his planificacion y calculacion.

hotelnan on they self owing to haci they mercadeo. have hotel, cu owing to succeed convencionnan, cu will as they at life. another is deal of trece charter. kico the season of turism will produci during end of november 2007 for half 2008 do not conoci. if the season not give result desea, arua will can is in problem earnest, as informacionnan owing to indica.

uno of the exigencianan more big was the part of infrastructura, cu owing to bay much behind at aruba. not was have consolidacion y while the competencia cu aruba have to enfrenta of another destinacionnan is follow crece, not have informacionnan concreto of the planificacion y calculacionnan cu gobierno self owing to haci of turism.

mature is, as informantenan owing to show, cu not only competencia, but also desaroyonan have to worde take at consideracion. destinacionnan cu is depende of turism mericano, is conciente cu the cantidad of tourist for of merca is descend owing to less cu owing to work duro on mercadeo y infrastructura turistico.

at merca have condicionnan cu is as the tourist at home. besides at merca turism at destinacionnan at merca self, is worde more y more promovi, siendo also carga cu more seguridad. have to owing to work on the estado fisico of aruba because; destinacion turistico. informantenan owing to give daily paper one vista on the cantidad of trabau cu have to owing to worde haci. careteranan principal is in bad estado. thing is basico in turism do not present, but if the cantidad of puntonan negative owing to aumenta.

“na cierto beachnan diadomingo provided that especial can see cantidad of tourist without mucho espacio. have to as accion of limpieza. have to come cu more leynan of seguridad. iluminacion is pesimo. all is pertenece at the infrastructura turistico,” owing to worde splica.

near of esey one mercadeo planifica do not visible. have to can have calculacionnan, kico cada market cu owing to consolida because; country, will produci. according owing to worde show not was have the consolidacion necesario but owing to deal of aggrandize territory y proyectonan at one form cu owing to worde califica because; amateur.

consolidacion is nifica concentra on one market y informantenan is tell cu assure was have motibo for this for thing is deal the market mericano. vistanan is dirigi on the season turistico fast door. kico the will produci will is determinante for aruba, cu owing to miss the year here of one plan nacional y accionnan conhunto.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: October 12, 2007, 09:13:54 AM »

I think the article refers to the new Cruise Ship port and it's uncertain affect on tourism in the next year. (I think there is concern!!!!)

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #710 on: October 12, 2007, 09:50:13 AM »

NYC - yep, mushrooms can be very bad.  Like LSD.  Just say NO to drugs  Wink

mushrooms =

Shrooms we called them..... silent

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: October 12, 2007, 10:29:07 AM »

http://blogs.rockymountainnews.com/denver/rockytalklive/archives/2007/10/loving_natalee_beth_holloway_t.html

NOW - Go to the link above

Natalee Holloway was 18 when she disappeared after leaving a nightclub on the island of Aruba two years ago. Although several people were detained and questioned, they were released and the case is unsolved.

Cable TV news channels covered the story intensely, but their interest eventually faded.

Beth Holloway, Natalee's mother, has written a book about the case, Loving Natalee, and will discuss the book and her recent return trip to Aruba during an online discussion at 10 a.m. Friday. E-mail questions/comments in advance and join the chat here at 11.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 10:33:27 AM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: October 12, 2007, 10:32:39 AM »

http://blogs.rockymountainnews.com/denver/rockytalklive/archives/2007/10/loving_natalee_beth_holloway_t.html

Natalee Holloway was 18 when she disappeared after leaving a nightclub on the island of Aruba two years ago. Although several people were detained and questioned, they were released and the case is unsolved.

Cable TV news channels covered the story intensely, but their interest eventually faded.

Beth Holloway, Natalee's mother, has written a book about the case, Loving Natalee, and will discuss the book and her recent return trip to Aruba during an online discussion at 10 a.m. Friday. E-mail questions/comments in advance and join the chat here at 11.

Refugees have already started leaving questions for Beth.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: October 12, 2007, 10:36:56 AM »

I think the article refers to the new Cruise Ship port and it's uncertain affect on tourism in the next year. (I think there is concern!!!!)

This is what it says.  There is a concern over the new port.  It is not  a cruise ship port it is really a new port for bigger drug shipments from Colombia and Venezuela.  People are concerned becase there aren't enough American Tourists to drug/rape/murder to support this new port. Rolling Eyes
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #714 on: October 12, 2007, 11:09:35 AM »

Morning monkeys.  I suppose I am beating a dead horse here, as I am known to do from time to time, but how reliable is WonderWoman as a source of information?  Sorry, I just had to ask.  Rolling Eyes
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #715 on: October 12, 2007, 11:09:49 AM »

Klass is it too late to post questions . . . or maybe not? I'm guessing the 11:00 is CO time?

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: October 12, 2007, 11:10:01 AM »

Here is the latest from Natalee's Freebirds - it's part one of six:

In The Face of Evil - May 30, 2005

Crimes Committed Against Natalee Holloway ~ Part 1

The disappearance of Natalee Holloway on the island of Aruba May 29, 2005 has raised far more questions than have been answered.

In this next series of documents, we will show what are most likely the actual events that transpired on Monday, May 30th 2005, based on subsequent statements given by the suspects and witnesses involved.

In studying all information available to the public at this point, we believe we have determined a very plausible chain of events engaged in by the four main suspects in this case - Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, and Joran and Paulus van der Sloot - on the day following Miss Holloway's disappearance.

With this much deliberate conflict in the statements, what was really happening the morning and afternoon of May 30th, 2005?

Was Paulus' confusion about Joran's school attendance, and his own lack of detail about the day an attempt to cover up a meeting of all four with police officials at the Bubali police station? Was the inconsistency in the time Satish was supposed to go to school that morning due to the same reason? Was all of this misdirection put into place to then also cover their meeting at the van der Sloot home around the pool for the purpose of creating/finalizing the Holiday Inn alibi, in an attempt to tell the same story by the time Natalee was reported missing?

Anita van der Sloot lets it slip that Joran spoke with police on Monday, May 30 2005

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: He hasn't told me anything, because, on the Monday, he went to school, like any normal boy. And he wasn't aware of—he was totally surprised when the police asked him to come to the—or picked him up for interrogation. He was totally surprised. He really thought that the girl would be safe in the hotel and there was no reason to talk about her at all.”
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551822

Deepak gives a clear indication of having spoken with police on May 30th

He then asked me whether I wanted to go with to "Carlos & Charlies", because he had met a few girls and wanted to meet them again in "Carlos & Charlies". I agreed and told him that I would pick him up later. A little before 23.00 hours I drove home. I ate something at home together with my brother Satish and after that I vacuumed the carpet on the inside of my car.
DEEPAK 6/9

To your question whether I can remember the day when I was summoned to the police station at Bubali, I can say the following. Yes I remember that day. About that I can state the following, I had vacuumed my car the previous day.
DEEPAK 6/10

Satish makes reference to a choller he had spoken about in his first police statement. No such reference is included in Satish's 5/31 statement, thus telling us he spoke with police on May 30th.

Joran: (to Deepak) Then you're going to tell shit about the choller. I have helped you with that that shit of the choller friend.
Deepak: And, I also said that.
Joran: That I have not read. I have also read that statement.
Satish: That of the chollers was from me. I have already told that before. I have also said that in my first statement.
police van 6/29

Mickey John's information tells us the suspects made up the Holiday Inn story on May 30th

VAN SUSTEREN: How certain are you that that your memory is correct that the family or the father was involved in creating this cover-up story?

JOHN: Well, he told me — he, all of them, sit and make up the story. He, Dutch guy, and the family. He told me they made up a story that they said they dropped the girl off at the Holiday Inn. She was talking to a black guy, security guard specific, dressed in black pants, black top.

VAN SUSTEREN: So what percentage certain are you that he said family or father that was involved in this?

JOHN: He said family.

VAN SUSTEREN: So you're certain?

JOHN: I'm certain.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161044,00.html

Was Joran at school on May 30th or not?

JORAN SAID HE WENT TO SCHOOL ON THE 30TH

At approximately 06.30, I woke up. Between 03.45 am and 06.30 am I talked to no-one on my mobile phone. At approximately 06.45 am I got on the bus. Between 06.30 am and 06.45 am I did not talk to anyone on my mobile phone. At approximately 08.00 am, I arrived at school on the bus. I had slept the entire time the bus took to get to school. During the ride to school I don't think I called anyone with my mobile phone. I do think that I had received a message from "Flor". I did not loan my phone out to anyone to make a phone call. I am sure of that. My school starts at 08.00 am and ends at 14.45 pm.

JVDS 6-14

6:30 E-mail or Text message to Steve Croes by Joran or Deepak 6:30 am Records show call from one of the 3 boys cellphones in Santa Lucia area in Aruba. (confirmed by Aruba Today) Monday morning to another cell located in the cell site of Santa Lucia. This is north of Santa Cruz and that cellsite covers the middle northern part of the island. (this is also listed in the newsarticles that Julie Renfro reported as confirmed)
Aruba Today

PAULUS SAID JORAN GOT ON THE BUS ON THE 30TH WITH HIS BROTHERS LIKE HE ALWAYS DOES, BUT HE IS NOT ABSOLUTELY SURE OF IT BECAUSE HE DIDN'T NOTICE IT

On May 30th in the hours of the morning, I did not notice anything different/out of the ordinary with Joran. According to me he got onto the bus of the I.S.A. with his brothers Sebastian and Valentijn just like he alway s does. I am not absolutely sure about that because I didn't notice it and because Joran didn't have to be at school every day during that period. He was busy with his final exams and sometimes he stayed home.
PVDS 6-18

PAULUS DOESN'T REMEMBER IF JORAN WENT TO SCHOOL ON THE 30TH

To your question whether Joran went to school on Monday May 30th 2005, I can state the following. I cannot precisely recollect whether Joran went to school that day. It is possible that he did not go to school that day.
PVDS 6-23

PAULUS DOESN'T THINK JORAN WENT TO SCHOOL ON THE 30TH

But I do not remember exactly which days he did not go with the bus. It could be that it was that Monday. Most likely I informed the bus driver that Joran would not be going with the bus. A clue to the fact that Joran did not go to school that Monday could be that on Tuesday I insisted that he went to school that day.
PVDS 6-23

The mother of the girl by that time had already left. At least I did not see her anymore. We were dropped off home by the officers. It was starting to get light.

I woke up Valentijn and Sebastian and I also said to Joran that he had to go to school even though he wasn't in the mood to go. I know that I insisted that he should go. A reason for that might be that he had already not gone to school on Monday. I then left for work.
PVDS 6/23

When did the Kalpoe brothers really wake up, and why did Satish lie to his mother about what time school started that day?

DEEPAK SAID HE DID NOT WAKE UP UNTIL 1:30 or 2:00 PM,
SATISH SAYS HE WOKE UP AT 1:00 PM

I had spoken to no-one until I woke up at approximately 14.00
DEEPAK 6-09

On that Monday in question, I woke up around 13.30 hours. When I got out of my room, I saw that Satish had also come out of his room.
DEEPAK 6-13

1:00 PM My brother woke up around 1 p.m. I asked him how Joran did get home during the night
SATISH 6-13

SATISH DOES NOT GO TO SCHOOL ON THE 30TH

My school would start at 10.30 on Monday May 30th 2005.
Did you go to school on Monday May 30th 2005?
No, I did not go to school on Monday May 30th 2005.
SATISH 6-10 second statement

In the morning, at 6.30 a.m. my mother woke me up so I had to go to school. I told her I would not have classes that early and that my classes would start at 11.00 a.m.
SATISH 6-13

I woke up at 11.00 hours on Monday May 30th 2005.
SATISH 6-10 second statement

On May 30th 2005 I had awoken between 11.00 hours and 12.00 hours When I woke up I asked my brother if he knew how Joran had made it to his house
SATISH 6-11

My mother was then going to wake me up at 10.30 a.m. She though overslept and did not wake me up. I woke up around 12.00 noon
SATISH 6-13

Did Paulus go to work that day or not? What was the reason for claiming a poor memory about his activities that day?

PAULUS SAID HE WENT TO WORK AT APPROXIMATELY 8:00, BUT DOES NOT KNOW THE PRECISE TIME FOR SURE, AND DOESN'T REMEMBER IF HE CAME HOME DURING THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY TO EAT

On May 30th at approximately 08.00, I went to work. The precise time I do not know for sure because during that period I had different hours on different days that I started working. I cannot remember any more if I came home to eat in the middle of the day because that too was different on different days.
PVDS 6-18

PAULUS SAID HE WENT TO WORK, DOES NOT REMEMBER THE EXACT TIME BUT THINKS IT WAS APPROXIMATELY 8:00

To your question if I tell you all the things I did on that Monday the 30th of May 2005, I can state the following. I went to work. The exact time I cannot remember but I think it was approximately 08.00 hours.
PVDS 6-23

Were the 10:00 trip to the CMB Bank, lying to the Kalpoe brother's mom, and Joran's questionable attendance at school all attempts to cover a trip to the Bubali police station by the four suspects on Monday, May 30th which was followed by the meeting around the pool at the van der Sloot home?

PAULUS SAID HE WENT TO THE CMB BANK AROUND 10:00 AND LEFT WITHOUT MAKING A TRANSACTION

I can also remember that around 10.00 hours I went to the C.M.B. bank. There were long cues at the bank so I left without having made any transaction and went back to work.
PVDS 6-23

We believe the meeting all four suspects had at the Bubali police station took place around 10:00 am on Monday, May 30th.

We also believe the meeting around the van der Sloot pool took place at approximately 11:00 am that morning.

PAULUS SAID HE LEFT WORK AND WENT TO THE BANK AGAIN AT 3:00

I left my workplace at approximately 15.00 hours. I arrived at the bank at approximately 15.30. I had gone to the C.M.B. bank that is situated in Noord.
PVDS 6-23

PAULUS SAID HE GOT HOME FROM WORK AT 4:30 AND THE KIDS WERE HOME

At approximately 16.30, I got home and the kids were already home. Because my wife was in the Netherlands I wanted to be home when the kids came home from school.
PVDS 6-18

Paulus stated that long lines prevented him from making a deposit to the C.M. Bank during his 10:00 am visit to the bank. Paulus states he left work and arrived again at the bank at 3:30 PM, yet he claims that he didn’t get home until 4:30 PM that same day.

What type of banking transaction takes 40 - 50 minutes to complete?

Did Paulus go somewhere else after that visit to the bank, and before he went home?

PAULUS SAID HE LEFT WORK AT 3:00, GOES TO THE BANK AND GETS HOME FROM THE BANK AT 4:15. JORAN AND RITA, THE MAID ARE THERE, HE DOESN'T REMEMBER IF THE OTHER TWO KIDS ARE THERE

To your question whether I went to the bank without stopping or going anywhere else, I can state the following. I at least cannot remember having been anywhere else. I think I went directly to the bank. At the bank I talked to Ruth DIJKHOFF. At the bank I deposited the money that Joran said that he had won in the “Free Tournament in the Holiday Inn” on the 29th of May 2005. It was approximately 500 Aruban guilders. Joran had given me 100 guilders because he had taken over my place in the tournament. After depositing the money I went home. I cannot exactly remember what time it was when I got home. I think it was 16.15 hours. According to me both Rita and Joran where at home. Whether Valentijn and Sebastian where also there that Monday I cannot remember anymore because Valentijn and Sebastian quite often went over to a friends house during that time-period. Whether I went with Joran to eat at a fast food restaurant that afternoon I cannot remember. I can only remember that while Anita was away I went and ate with him once. I don't think it is likely that we did that day because I left work at approximately 15.00 hours.

PVDS 6-23

JORAN SAID HE GOT HOME FROM SCHOOL ABOUT 4:00

Approximately 14.45 pm, I got back onto the school bus to be driven home. I arrived at home at approximately 16.00 pm. It is possible that I called someone or that someone called me. It is also possible that I sent or received messages. I am sure Satish didn't and Deepak it is possible. If I had talked to Deepak then I would have asked him what he had been doing that day or what he was going to do.
JORAN 6-14

DEEPAK GOES TO WORK AT 3:30/3:45

At about 15.30 hours, my brother drove me to work with my car because I do not want to park my car in the parking lot/parking space. After that I started working.
DEEPAK 6-13

Around 3.45 p.m. I brought my brother to his work at Sea Port Market Place. During the rest of the day I did not hear from Joran
SATISH 6-13

Unbeknownst to the Kalpoe brothers, we believe Joran and Paulus had developed a plan for disposal of Miss Holloway's remains by this point in the day, and were making preparations.

Natalee and her family deserve justice - and we will not let up until they have it!
Natalee's Freebirds

http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/
« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 11:13:00 AM by klaasend » Logged
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #717 on: October 12, 2007, 11:27:59 AM »

Shadow,

I think it's only about 9:30, Denver time---so yes, there's still time to post questions.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: October 12, 2007, 11:29:43 AM »

Klass is it too late to post questions . . . or maybe not? I'm guessing the 11:00 is CO time?

Right now it's 9:30am Denver time - plenty of time to leave messages
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #719 on: October 12, 2007, 11:46:42 AM »

Thanks!  Smile

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.