June 16, 2024, 03:57:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #685 10/7 - 10/14/2007  (Read 196863 times)
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #720 on: October 12, 2007, 11:57:37 AM »

In case you didn't see on the Rocky Mountain comments site there is an area where you can email Mark Wolf. I screwed up my post and emailed him and he responded immediately. If anyone has a really good question and or something you would like for him to bring up, maybe it would be a good idea to send him an email. ?? Just thought I'd mention it.

Klass: Thank you for bringing over the information about the online talk!  Smile

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: October 12, 2007, 11:59:02 AM »

Morning monkeys.  I suppose I am beating a dead horse here, as I am known to do from time to time, but how reliable is WonderWoman as a source of information?  Sorry, I just had to ask.  Rolling Eyes

eh, no dead horse being beaten LaLa's Smile  WonderWoman reliable as a source of information?  IMO :   Thumb down

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: October 12, 2007, 12:06:14 PM »

Note, the LIVE CHAT NOW
Members of RU are taking on SM member names.  Someone has already taken klaasend so I signed up as SM Klaasend.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 12:23:29 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: October 12, 2007, 12:06:41 PM »

Note, the LIVE CHAT NOW

Members of RU are taking on SM member names.  Someone has already taken klaasend so I signed up as SM Klaasend.

LIVE CHAT NOW!  Not in an hour.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 12:23:44 PM by klaasend » Logged
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #724 on: October 12, 2007, 12:06:55 PM »

The latest piece by the Freebirds raises a question in my mind. WHERE WAS NATALEE?

The polis know she is missing, and it doesn't look like there is time for burying and re-burying. So where is she? Was she already gone? in the ocean?

OR

Did the polis already have her body as claimed by Zandaam?

Looks to me as if these are the only two possibilities. Anyone??????

BTW- nice job once again Freebirds! Wink

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: October 12, 2007, 12:14:36 PM »

Note, the LIVE CHAT NOW.

I just warned the CHAT moderator about the impersonators.  They are moderating all questions so the Refugees won't get their BS questioned answered.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 12:24:11 PM by klaasend » Logged
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: October 12, 2007, 12:21:25 PM »

The latest piece by the Freebirds raises a question in my mind. WHERE WAS NATALEE?

The polis know she is missing, and it doesn't look like there is time for burying and re-burying. So where is she? Was she already gone? in the ocean?

OR

Did the polis already have her body as claimed by Zandaam?

Looks to me as if these are the only two possibilities. Anyone??????

BTW- nice job once again Freebirds! Wink

I think Van Der Straten knew where Natalee's body was from the first moment that he heard Joran was involved. 

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #727 on: October 12, 2007, 12:22:06 PM »

Can't get into Chat.. oh well!!

runtime error

+++

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: October 12, 2007, 12:22:35 PM »

Note, the LIVE CHAT is in about an hour.

I just warned the CHAT moderator about the impersonators.  They are moderating all questions so the Refugees won't get their BS questioned answered.

Thank goodness for that. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: October 12, 2007, 12:24:45 PM »

Doesnt' look like anything has changed since initial chat.  It's supposed to refresh automatically...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: October 12, 2007, 12:24:49 PM »

Note, the LIVE CHAT is in about an hour.

Thank goodness for that. 

Yeah, he thanked me for the "heads up"  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: October 12, 2007, 12:25:48 PM »

Doesnt' look like anything has changed since initial chat.  It's supposed to refresh automatically...

Yes it refreshes automatically.  I suspect they are weeding through all the BS questions from the Refugees.

Plus hopefully saving those questions and the IP's that go along with them  Wink
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: October 12, 2007, 12:27:11 PM »

I'm on, as SM MuffyBee, right under SM Klaas.  I notice there is also a Klaas_SM

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: October 12, 2007, 12:29:20 PM »

I'm on, as SM MuffyBee, right under SM Klaas.  I notice there is also a Klaas_SM

Yep alot of impersonators. 

ROB - I had to download the most current JAVA client before it would work for me.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #734 on: October 12, 2007, 12:30:38 PM »

ROB - I had to download the most current JAVA client before it would work for me.

thanks.. I tried that first. Still didn't work.

+++

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: October 12, 2007, 12:31:27 PM »

Nice menu NYCCool

I'll take 2 paddos ... to go.

eta: what's a paddo?

Igsigs - Lol nice menu. I never have used it all.
Paddo's is drugs also.
When there is more, when u want to know about that, I want ask somebody.

This been Paddo's

SHROOMS!

Why didn't ya say so?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,301381,00.html

Dutch to Ban the Sale of Hallucinogenic Mushrooms

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: October 12, 2007, 12:32:18 PM »

Who's AC?  Kind of pointing at the MB students/parents, but at least question was asked in a decent way.  And of course, Beth answered graciously, but firmly. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: October 12, 2007, 12:33:05 PM »

Mark_Wolf: From Praying for Answers: In September, the original deadline passed for bringing charges or clearing the suspects. Have KLPD indicated when a new deadline will be set -- that is, when they will recommend charges or close the case? Your daughter was a sweet, precious girl. I pray that you'll soon find the answers you need.

Beth_Holloway: Thank you so much for your kind words! You have raised really good questions regarding where we go from here. I was notified by the FBI that Natalee's case would move forward through the Aruban court system. When that is to take place has not been determined. As far as the outcome, more than likely they will be dismissed as suspects. The best we can hope for is somethinig "unexpectedly" to happen. Meaning someone who has knowledge will come forward.  Blessings to you!

Mark_Wolf: Sorry about the delays. Our software is frustratingly slow and balky today.

chip: any hopes for the current investigation?
Beth_Holloway: We always try and remain hopeful the Aruban criminal justice system will prevail. However, as time passes we must begin to recognize the outcome may nnot be good and justice will not be served.

AC: .Beth, do you feel the investigation regarding the folks in MB was complete?  I think there are still a lot of questions which need to be answered from the teens and maybe some of the parents.
Beth_Holloway: The FBI feels they have obtained all necessary information from the students and parents. Thank you so much for your concern!

Mark_Wolf: Beth Holloway had to leave for a TV interview. Bad day for our chat software to be so balky. Apologies on this end. Thanks for the participation.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 12:36:34 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: October 12, 2007, 12:39:41 PM »

CHAT OVER - BETH had to leave for a TV interview
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: October 12, 2007, 12:40:24 PM »

Smid or Smit is obviously their equivalent for "Smith". So we could be looking at different judges here. Could be as many Smids as there are Croeses.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.