May 28, 2024, 11:04:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #685 10/7 - 10/14/2007  (Read 196094 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: October 13, 2007, 02:04:19 AM »

Patti - just responded

GOODNIGHT ALL!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: October 13, 2007, 02:13:12 AM »

No he wasn't there age as he was born in 1973. He lived and work in the San Nicolas area so it is possible he saw something. He missed 2 days of work and two men were said to be involved. I read as much as I could about him and I am highly suspicious about everything including that this little lady carried out this horrendous murder. I wonder how here appeals made out? She even in prison?

I am also interested in Ruth Dijhkof, the bank employee who also died as she is in PVDS statement. I dont see anything suspicious and I have no idea how she died but the whole ATM/Bank thing still does not make sense. I dont think Joran came in 4th place and I do not think he won any money at all. I play a great deal of Texas Hold Em and I find it highly unlikely he won anything. First of all it was illegal for Joran to be playing and I am not sure they would let Joran take his fathers seat after he was just eliminated. I thought there was a PV from one of his friends that Joran didnt have any money after that tourney as he let him borrow a few bucks? Also why would PVDS be going to the bank to deposit a measly $100 bucks or so?? We know Joran lost $250 in one sitting at the black jack table.

But how could Rene have been tied to Natalee's murder and disposal of her body?  If he were a witness, then the assumption would be that PVDS hired someone to slit Rene's throat and dump him at the cemetary entrance as a warning to others?  Somehow, this just doesn't add up.  PVDS would be involving another person(s) by hiring the murderers of Rene, and I just don't think that happened.  Besides, Rene's murder was so graphic that it called attention to itself, and PVDS would want to do the opposite--keeping the appearance of normality and business as usual.  I'm leaning more towards Rene's murder being a drug cartel hit and a coincidence in timing. 

I really do not believe Paulus was at the bank twice on Monday.  However, if he was not at his office, then he needed to account for his absence.  Thus, he made up the lie of visiting the bank at 10 am when he really was somewhere else, probaby at the police station or meeting van der Stratten to discuss the details of how to deal with the parents when they showed up.  Then, PVDS said he went to the bank again at 3 PM that same day and talked to Ruth Dijhkof, the bank teller.  Such a coincidence, Ruth is dead!  She cannot corroborate his 3 PM bank visit--such a shame!  Hogwash!  PVDS was not at the bank at 3 PM either.  However, he left his office at 3 PM and does not want to say where he went.  He arrived home at 4:30 PM.  I would bet that he was disposing of Natalee's body at this time, most likely using Koen's father's boat.  I think PVDS would do this alone, realizing that the fewer people who saw the disposal, the better his likelihood of success.  Isn't 1 1/2 hours just about enough time to take the body to the boat, launch the boat, drive it to the open water, dispose of the body and bring the boat back?

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #802 on: October 13, 2007, 02:15:19 AM »

Night Klaas.  Does that mean the lights are out?  Very Happy

BRING NATALEE HOME
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #803 on: October 13, 2007, 07:29:32 AM »

Osman Osman

On your question if Deepak had told me how he knew that the missing American little girl Natalee Ann HOLLOWAY on Monday, 30 May 2005, in the night time hours, had only her identification document (drivers license) and an amount of US $50, =, in her possession, I answer you the following:

At absolutely no moment did Deepak tell me how he knew that missing little girl only had her identity card and US $50, =, in her possession. You must ask it to Deepak.

Maybe Paulus had to get to the bank to deposit $50 that would have fingerprints on the bills??
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #804 on: October 13, 2007, 08:25:33 AM »

No he wasn't there age as he was born in 1973. He lived and work in the San Nicolas area so it is possible he saw something. He missed 2 days of work and two men were said to be involved. I read as much as I could about him and I am highly suspicious about everything including that this little lady carried out this horrendous murder. I wonder how here appeals made out? She even in prison?

I am also interested in Ruth Dijhkof, the bank employee who also died as she is in PVDS statement. I dont see anything suspicious and I have no idea how she died but the whole ATM/Bank thing still does not make sense. I dont think Joran came in 4th place and I do not think he won any money at all. I play a great deal of Texas Hold Em and I find it highly unlikely he won anything. First of all it was illegal for Joran to be playing and I am not sure they would let Joran take his fathers seat after he was just eliminated. I thought there was a PV from one of his friends that Joran didnt have any money after that tourney as he let him borrow a few bucks? Also why would PVDS be going to the bank to deposit a measly $100 bucks or so?? We know Joran lost $250 in one sitting at the black jack table.

But how could Rene have been tied to Natalee's murder and disposal of her body?  If he were a witness, then the assumption would be that PVDS hired someone to slit Rene's throat and dump him at the cemetary entrance as a warning to others?  Somehow, this just doesn't add up.  PVDS would be involving another person(s) by hiring the murderers of Rene, and I just don't think that happened.  Besides, Rene's murder was so graphic that it called attention to itself, and PVDS would want to do the opposite--keeping the appearance of normality and business as usual.  I'm leaning more towards Rene's murder being a drug cartel hit and a coincidence in timing. 

I really do not believe Paulus was at the bank twice on Monday.  However, if he was not at his office, then he needed to account for his absence.  Thus, he made up the lie of visiting the bank at 10 am when he really was somewhere else, probaby at the police station or meeting van der Stratten to discuss the details of how to deal with the parents when they showed up.  Then, PVDS said he went to the bank again at 3 PM that same day and talked to Ruth Dijhkof, the bank teller.  Such a coincidence, Ruth is dead!  She cannot corroborate his 3 PM bank visit--such a shame!  Hogwash!  PVDS was not at the bank at 3 PM either.  However, he left his office at 3 PM and does not want to say where he went.  He arrived home at 4:30 PM.  I would bet that he was disposing of Natalee's body at this time, most likely using Koen's father's boat.  I think PVDS would do this alone, realizing that the fewer people who saw the disposal, the better his likelihood of success.  Isn't 1 1/2 hours just about enough time to take the body to the boat, launch the boat, drive it to the open water, dispose of the body and bring the boat back?
Interesting.....also,why was Paulus looking up info at 7 pm that monday night,about drugs/alcohol effects?
I think Paulus is a very weak minded guy....if anyone was killed for what they knew and any body disposel done,it was handled by those in aruba's LE and government.Afterall.....Paulus had a son to protect and the rest of them had a once happy island(tourists=$$$$)to protect....at all costs.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: October 13, 2007, 09:20:44 AM »

Interesting.....also,why was Paulus looking up info at 7 pm that monday night,about drugs/alcohol effects?
I think Paulus is a very weak minded guy....if anyone was killed for what they knew and any body disposel done,it was handled by those in aruba's LE and government.Afterall.....Paulus had a son to protect and the rest of them had a once happy island(tourists=$$$$)to protect....at all costs.

I lean  to Van Der Stratten and Jacobs being made aware on that Monday morning. It was some combination of those 2 and Paulus that actually disposed of the body.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: October 13, 2007, 10:55:51 AM »

Klaas..could you please bring over page 2 of the second link in the lastest Dr Phil ruling?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: October 13, 2007, 11:07:25 AM »

Klaas..could you please bring over page 2 of the second link in the lastest Dr Phil ruling?

http://homepage.mac.com/mcgraw.kalpoe.docs/.Public/Kalpoe_v_McGraw/1004pltfs_declaration.pdf

This?

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: October 13, 2007, 11:22:56 AM »

Yes Thank you Klaas

RAMM....Number four on this page clearly says Aruban Public Prosecutor to prosecute or acquit. Are you saying that this is not possible? Did something get lost in the translation? TIA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: October 13, 2007, 11:37:41 AM »

Mum,

And this is important as I can just hear the suspects claiming to have been acquitted in a court of law!  That has been one of my biggest fears about this going to court.  We have seen how the judges rule and what if they were in fact to rule in such a manner without logic and reason, etc. as we have seen in the past with regard to things like the bogus search warrant?

Then they could go from suspects to "acquitted in a court of law" innocents.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: October 13, 2007, 11:47:14 AM »

Mum,

And this is important as I can just hear the suspects claiming to have been acquitted in a court of law!  That has been one of my biggest fears about this going to court.  We have seen how the judges rule and what if they were in fact to rule in such a manner without logic and reason, etc. as we have seen in the past with regard to things like the bogus search warrant?

This has been a "bone of contention." In the U.S., a prosecutor cannot "acquit" anyone "officially" -- he/she can only "refuse to prosecute." Apparently in Aruban/Dutch law, a prosecutor can officially "acquit" someone.  Rolling Eyes

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: October 13, 2007, 11:48:47 AM »

From Scrux:

Jonathan45

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject:   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"LOOKING BACK"

The truth is hidden in Joran's lying story line.

Joran's truth.

He confirms that he was the only perpetrator.
He confirms that his apartment was the real crime scene
He confesses that he felt himself a real man [ no condom] when he had sex with Natalee
He admits that Natalee resisted and would charge him for what he was doing.
He admits he had to bring her to silence.
He admits that something terrible happened.
He admits that he framed the Kalpoe brothers by telling Deepak [2.26am call] that he left Natalee alone on the beach.
He admits that he himself made the timeline.
He admits that he buried Natalee.

Did Joran gave a clue where the remains of Natalee could be found ?

What is the hidden truth in the answer Joran gave [ accusing Deepak of the killing] to Jan van de Straten [page 157] on monday June 13, 2005 when van der Straten asked him where the girl was buried ?
Joran: "I think that she than must be buried next to the wall of the Fisherman's Huts."
In this scenario there is no beachstory. No Fisherman's Huts.
Did he could bury her next to a wall ? Yes
Could he have managed it without being seen ? Yes.
Is there such a [perfect] spot close to the VDSresidence ?
Yes, within 250 meters there is a long wall/fence.

Natalee's remains will be found in his Cunucu.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: October 13, 2007, 11:52:19 AM »

Although number 4 says something about the judge having given an order to the prosecutor, this might be the Kalpo attorney fudging the judge's opinion.

The attorney quotes exhibit  B and C.  Neither exhibit attached show a judge's order for date of prosecution.  The above shows an opinion of a prosecutor.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: October 13, 2007, 11:54:15 AM »

Mum,

Yes Anna, the use of the word acquit is bothering me also. Does 'Double Jeopardy' apply in Aruban law? Ramm's post last night says only the judge can acquit, but that is not what Deepak lawyers are saying in their filing!

I'm sure their 'acuittal' would help in the Dr Phil case,but just don't see them handing over ALL those documents.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: October 13, 2007, 11:54:25 AM »

John Q. Kelly
On the Record w/ Greta
September 14, 2007

KELLY: Ibelieve David Koch (ph), one of the attorneys for the Kalpoes actually signed a declaration at the court indicating that even if the court ordered the documents be turned over, they were not going to turn them over, which was sort of, for lack of a better word, arrogant on his part. The court did not necessarily like that.

But I can't see them both using the courts as a sword and then a shield. They can't bring this action, they can't seek damages and not obey the orders of the court and expect their case to go forward

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: October 13, 2007, 12:00:49 PM »

Wreck,

Are you kidding me?  Shocked  And we thought no jury was bad enough.  I can't imagine the guilt or innocence being placed in the hands of one person like that.  Well, that certainly is a powerful position to have.

And they post on the front page of news publications bragging about how they don't answer to anybody, etc.

So in this instance, we have a friend and co-worker of Paulus with the power to declare innocence.  Huuumm wonder what the outcome of that will be!    Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #816 on: October 13, 2007, 12:11:08 PM »

Klaasend - You got mail!

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #817 on: October 13, 2007, 12:27:56 PM »

Thanks Wreck and Buckeye...I guess i don't understand their laws!

David Kock also says in the lastest filing that Deepak's old lawyer has the early documents. Kock states that Deepak owes him money,so under Aruban law he(the old lawyer) gets to keep them. IIRC Deepak changed lawyers as it was a conflict of interest for him and Satish to have the same lawyer. Does anyone know if this is still Satish's lawyer?

The reason I'm asking is if this fella is no longer Satish's lawyer the CA court may not receive any of Satish' or Deepaks early documents. Not sure if this would include phone or computer records or just PVs!
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #818 on: October 13, 2007, 12:37:17 PM »

Wreck,

Are you kidding me?  Shocked  And we thought no jury was bad enough.  I can't imagine the guilt or innocence being placed in the hands of one person like that.  Well, that certainly is a powerful position to have.

And they post on the front page of news publications bragging about how they don't answer to anybody, etc.

So in this instance, we have a friend and co-worker of Paulus with the power to declare innocence.  Huuumm wonder what the outcome of that will be!    Rolling Eyes

More POWER for Paulus if he had achieved that position.  Could he reapply and eventually rise to that power?

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: October 13, 2007, 12:39:11 PM »

O/T

REMINDER - we are doing a 24hr prayer chain starting at 8am this morning ET.  We still have some times to be filled later tonight (8-10:30pm, midnight & early morn).  If you wish to pick a time, please go to this link and let me know.  TIA

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=147.msg290515#msg290515
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.