May 27, 2024, 09:59:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #685 10/7 - 10/14/2007  (Read 196067 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: October 13, 2007, 10:34:10 PM »

Full Swing

...the J2K investigation. As of September. There must be *something*. There has to be.

Good point.  When was KLPD there searching the VDS?  Was that in July?
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #881 on: October 13, 2007, 10:35:04 PM »

Wow!  Good job Klaas.  I like the music, too.  I only watched the first 30 seconds or so because I did read the post, several times.  Those Freebirds are very sharp at putting together the facts gleaned from documents and statements.

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: October 13, 2007, 10:41:29 PM »

Wow!  Good job Klaas.  I like the music, too.  I only watched the first 30 seconds or so because I did read the post, several times.  Those Freebirds are very sharp at putting together the facts gleaned from documents and statements.
Yes, they are great at putting it all together.  I think it's important to youtube them when I can too.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: October 13, 2007, 10:43:04 PM »

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: October 13, 2007, 10:56:45 PM »

what exactly is dengue fever? 

all i know is that's it can be fatal the second time you get it, and that the symptoms sound about the same as the flu.   i googled it last year when aruba had a major outbreak but can't remember all the details.  it didn't sound like anything i'd want to get even once and i was never able to find a warning to tourists about it.  the health dept. of aruba gave interviews to their local papers asking the public to dump water from containers and tires and other places where it would stand after rains and even sponsored drives to get the communities to clean up breeding places.
dennisintn
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: October 13, 2007, 11:12:07 PM »

I read the post from the Freebirds/ Vacuuming :Deepak vacuumed the car according to him the Sunday before going to C & C's as there were ants in the car and they might have girls in the car.
He says again that he vacuumed the car on Tuesday as there was sand in the car from a beach party he had been to previously and Joran had come into the car with sand on his shoes.
We had a good laff over that one as if he vacuumed the ants out, did he use the
" ant " attachment ? Why did he feel the need to vacuum only the ants on Sunday and the sand from prior to Sunday on the Tuesday ?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: October 13, 2007, 11:13:41 PM »

Demand for VScan Dengue Fever Test Kits Increases
Tuesday, October 02, 2007; Posted: 06:21 PM
Medical Services International Inc. (Pink Sheets: MSITF | charts | news | PowerRating) is pleased to announce that the demand for its VScan Dengue Fever Kit is increasing.

Latin America and the Caribbean in one of the worst outbreaks in decades causing agonizing joint pain for hundreds of thousands of people and killing 200 people so far this year.

This year so far 630,356 cases have been reported in the Americas and with the upcoming rainy season, cases are expected to double. This does not take into account the cases in SE Asia. The danger is that Doctors don't recognize Dengue Fever. There are very few laboratories capable of testing for Dengue Fever, and the ones available take up to 8 weeks to complete the testing. By then it is too late for treatment.

There is no drug for Dengue Fever but early diagnosis resulting in proper treatment including rest, IV fluids and pain relief can reduce death rates to about 1%.

Dengue Fever is mosquito borne and is starting to spread into the southwestern United States.

The VScan Dengue Fever kit gives results in under 20 minutes and is accurate greater than 99% of the time. Early diagnosis with the VScan Dengue Fever kit allows for immediate treatment and reduces the severity and convalescence of the Dengue Fever patient. Dengue Fever is mosquito borne and is starting to spread into the southwestern United States.
http://www.tradingmarkets.com/.site/news/Stock%20News/664729/

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: October 13, 2007, 11:17:28 PM »

Full Swing

...the J2K investigation. As of September. There must be *something*. There has to be.

Good point.  When was KLPD there searching the VDS?  Was that in July?

April!

I don't trust Smid as far as i can throw him, but i don't see any benefit to worthless delays - at this point.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: October 13, 2007, 11:26:16 PM »

Why did he feel the need to vacuum only the ants on Sunday and the sand from prior to Sunday on the Tuesday ?

Good question. Did Deepak make it clear that the sand was from prior to Sunday?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: October 13, 2007, 11:32:47 PM »

Why did he feel the need to vacuum only the ants on Sunday and the sand from prior to Sunday on the Tuesday ?

Maybe only his super duper AntVac was available to him on Sunday:

Simply attach to your vacuum Trap invading ants Dispose or store for later use No pesticides or poisons No odors or fumes  Wink
« Last Edit: October 13, 2007, 11:38:27 PM by klaasend » Logged
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: October 13, 2007, 11:38:38 PM »

Well after reading the Freebird's fine piece of work twice now I am confident that sadly Natalee died on 5-30-05. I find it highly unlikely that they would be speaking to the ALE for any other reasons. PVDS made all the arrangements and by mid afternoon they all met with his best friend Commissioner Van Der Straaten to start the cover up. Jan needed the biggest dirtbag in the force that could lie to the family's face,destroy evidence and cover everything up. He knew he had the perfect person in Narcotics officer Dennis Jacobs who unbelievably was kept as lead detective for over two years. We saw how upset he got if he didn't receive every piece of evidence that was found.

Fine attempt by Hubert Tiel as he pretended to be chasing Natalee around Aruba and Venezuela. We know Anita and her Friends must have been quite busy calling the tip lines reporting false sightings those first few weeks and its No coincidence that 29 months later they are still working hard at lying about everything. Imagine your young daughter is missing and you are being directed to crack houses by Julia Renfro!! SHe knew exactly where to look and that was in the opposite direction of the truth. In the face of evil is the perfect title for that video.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2007, 11:44:39 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: October 13, 2007, 11:43:40 PM »

Yes he did sir ! ! In his PV's. Think he said a week or two prior to that. The ALE were commenting on how clean his car was too when he was there also.  
If there was sand in the car late Monday nite / Tuesday from Joran, then when was it from ? From when Joran almost fell in the water ? Prior to Sunday ?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #892 on: October 13, 2007, 11:44:28 PM »

Well after reading the Freebird's fine piece of work twice now I am confident that sadly Natalee died on 5-30-05. I find it highly unlikely that they would be speaking to the ALE for any other reasons. PVDS made all the arrangements and by mid afternoon they all met with his best friend Commissioner Van Der Straaten to start the cover up. Jan needed the biggest dirtbag in the force that could lie to the family's face,destroy evidence and cover everything up. He knew he had the perfect person in Narcotics officer Dennis Jacobs who unbelievably was kept as lead detective for over two years. We saw how upset he got if he didn't receive every piece of evidence that was found.

Fine attempt by Hubert Tiel as he pretended to be chasing Natalee around Aruba and Venezuela. We know Anita and her Friends must have been quite busy calling the tip lines reporting false sightings those first few weeks and its No coincidence that 29 months later they are still working hard at it.

The ultimate Dirty Hand.  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: October 13, 2007, 11:45:45 PM »

Fine attempt by Hubert Tiel as he pretended to be chasing Natalee around Aruba and Venezuela. We know Anita and her Friends must have been quite busy calling the tip lines reporting false sightings those first few weeks and its No coincidence that 29 months later they are still working hard at lying about everything. Imagine your young daughter is missing and you are being directed to crack houses by Julia Renfro!! SHe knew exactly where to look and that was in the opposite direction of the truth. In the face of evil is the perfect title for that video.

How did you like my choice of music?  Wink  Also that particular photo of Joran is really evil looking to me.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: October 13, 2007, 11:58:31 PM »

How did you like my choice of music?  Wink  Also that particular photo of Joran is really evil looking to me.

I think that is one of the most important youtubes made yet!! Where are all the statements from 5-30-05? For them to be speaking to the ALE before Natalee's Family arrived is just unbelievable and another piece of evidence that confirms a large scale coverup of the murder of Natalee Holloway!!!

I think there are two faces of Joran. One in the interview with Greta and the other one that you captured on that youtube. He is slowly looking like the monster he really is. The music reminded me of some old sicilian mafioso music that Capone may listen to..But it fits the video  Wink
« Last Edit: October 14, 2007, 12:01:50 AM by Observer » Logged

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: October 14, 2007, 12:02:25 AM »

******* - maybe that's because the music is from The Godfather  Neutral
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: October 14, 2007, 12:03:49 AM »

By the way, that Freebird is part 1 of 6.  More to come.  I'm going to attempt to do a youtube for each of the 6 parts.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: October 14, 2007, 12:08:53 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/cat_index_3.php

Aruba
Oud-piloot van Mansur aangehouden
Abonnee Artikel
ORANJESTAD — Deze week is er opnieuw een huiszoeking en een arrestatie verricht in het grote justitiële onderzoek naar de handel in drugs en het witwassen van geld. Het gaat om E.T. die de vaste piloot van Luis Mansur was. In zijn huis is huiszoeking verricht om na te gaan of er drugs, geld of wapens aanwezig waren. Bij de inval, waarbij ook weer een drugshond werd ingezet, is echter niets aangetroffen. Niettemin is E.T. in hechtenis genomen en zijn voorarrest is na 48 uur verlengd met acht dagen om de politie de gelegenheid te geven voor verhoor.
13 Okt, 2007, 17:38 (GMT -04:00)

Through translator:

Oud-piloot of Mansur subscriber apprehended

Article ORANJESTAD - these yielded a searching and an arrest have been again carried out in the large judicial study into the traffic in drugs and laundering money. It concerns E.T. which the fixed pilot of luis Mansur was. In its house examine searching it has been performed or there drugs, money or weapons present were. At the irruption, where also a drug dog was used, nothing has been however found. Nevertheless E.T. in detention have been taken and its voorarrest has been extended after 48 hours with eight days to the police force give the occasion for verhoor. 13 Okt, 2007, 17.38 (GMT -04:00)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: October 14, 2007, 12:09:30 AM »

******* - maybe that's because the music is from The Godfather  Neutral

I thought it may have been but I wasnt sure..I am not one of those people that has seen each Gofather movie 27 times  Very Happy Good choice Klaas..

Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #899 on: October 14, 2007, 01:05:50 AM »

I've just started reading Beth's book tonight. The story about that first night is well told and captures the frustration we've all felt.

The rush back to Birmingham. The private plane to Aruba. They are standing in front of Joran's house within 24 hours with the Aruban police. The cops therefore know who the suspects are from the start. Yet the Aruban Police are there to protect and serve the guilty.

God bless you Beth. I'm so sorry you have had to endure this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.