June 16, 2024, 06:18:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #685 10/7 - 10/14/2007  (Read 196882 times)
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: October 10, 2007, 01:27:51 AM »

Make a pact with me guys! I'll meet you in Washington to watch this!  Laughing

We do have some real nuts in Congress. Are there any nutty enough to take up this cause? Oh please, please tell me there's at least one! The problem is that it's a political season, and to take up a cause against Beth and Dave would be political suicide. Congressmen are aware of the public interest in this story, and they know it's the empathy with the family that has caused it.

I wonder who would testify on behalf of Aruba?  It would sell out on pay-per-view!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: October 10, 2007, 01:30:35 AM »

We do have some real nuts in Congress. Are there any nutty enough to take up this cause? Oh please, please tell me there's at least one! The problem is that it's a political season, and to take up a cause against Beth and Dave would be political suicide. Congressmen are aware of the public interest in this story, and they know it's the empathy with the family that has caused it.

I wonder who would testify on behalf of Aruba?  It would sell out on pay-per-view!

LOL, it sure would!  Laughing
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #322 on: October 10, 2007, 01:31:03 AM »

Pitbull has a interesting birthday (5-29-80) Neutral

I feel horrible for him and his family!! I hope some day they are free to speak out what was done to there son..I dont think anyone buys the OD and suicide story..Not even the family!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
crazybabyborg
« Reply #323 on: October 10, 2007, 01:32:56 AM »

That's one show I wouldn't want to miss.  Chances are slim to none of it happening though  Wink

Yeah, but since this whole thing's in fantasyland anyway, I'll meet 'ya there in our own fantasy, ok?  Laughing

I would imagine that getting it published in the paper is directed at swaying Aruban public opinion to counteract Beth's book.
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #324 on: October 10, 2007, 01:33:47 AM »

Do we have any pictures of him just being natural, not posing?

And what is that picture of the truck?  Are those his remains?

His was the bar that Joran and the Kalpoes stopped at after
leaving  C& C right?

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: October 10, 2007, 01:36:35 AM »

leaving  C& C right?

Those are the only photos I have of him.  Yes, his remains in the truck.  Pittbull worked as a bouncer at several bars including Choose A Name which is the one Deepak mentions driving past.  They don't say anything about stopping at another bar after CnC, the confusion is in some of the statements Deepak or Satish talks about going to the other bar "area" inside CnC.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #326 on: October 10, 2007, 01:36:35 AM »

I don't think they liked our musings about the safety of the Kalpoes. Maybe there's something in works on the Island and they didn't like that we had exposed it?
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: October 10, 2007, 01:39:22 AM »

leaving  C& C right?

That has never been confirmed where they stopped at after C&C..I have only heard it once from Deepak's Lawyer that they made a quick stop after C&C and have never heard anyone talk about it since. We do know that The-Choose-A-Name-Bar was burned down in 2006 though and he is a brother-in law to Gerald Dompig..I wonder if he is related to the Kalpoes??
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 01:42:55 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: October 10, 2007, 01:39:58 AM »

I don't think they liked our musings about the safety of the Kalpoes. Maybe there's something in works on the Island and they didn't like that we had exposed it?
Maybe but I'm inclined to think it's something bigger than the Kalpoes that has them worried.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #329 on: October 10, 2007, 01:46:12 AM »

BhamMom you DUMBASS.. I didnt snip my post.. Klass did  Smile   Can't you read? duhhhh?    And what was cut out was bullshit anyhow..  Something  YOU posted.. wasn't MY words that were snipped.. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
  BhamMom.. again I have NO clue who the *edit language* you are OR where you live YOU don't have the gonads to say who you USED to be . It so obvious you are a MEOW MEOW..Big PUSS in case you don't get it. ! I dont give a shit.. I am sure Sunny and Miss  Pissy.. whomever that is .. don't either. Aweeee,,  isn't it AWESOME we both have GREEN EYES?  I bet mine are a hell of alot prettier then YOURS...  JUST ASK..  Oh well.. nevermind    Smile  Laughing As a matter of fact.. I KNOW they are   Ask CharlieRat..  SIghhh.. his tye dye shirt is a comfy nightgown  Smile  MEDLEY.. Tsk Tsk tsk.. How DARE you say Charlie don't love me.   Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
 Meds..  I mean JAN.. you and your pathetic online book and 10$ home sicken me  Smile   I love it how you have never brought me up before until tonight.    Laughing Laughing Laughing   Meds.. sorry but PVDS wants me too.. and so does Charlierat.. I can't help I have irrestible green eyes.   

CRACK KPARTY AT MEDS AT CRESCENT    Smile

Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #330 on: October 10, 2007, 01:46:19 AM »

Thank you, *******.  I feel bad for his family, too.  I just wish we
had a better picture of him.  And more information about him.

I wonder if there would be any way to mail a letter to his family?

Do we know whether he was friends with the Kalpoes or Joran & Co.?

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: October 10, 2007, 01:53:29 AM »

Thank you, *******.  I feel bad for his family, too.  I just wish we
had a better picture of him.  And more information about him.

I wonder if there would be any way to mail a letter to his family?

Do we know whether he was friends with the Kalpoes or Joran & Co.?

No we don't know.  What we heard is that Pittbull was somehow related to Dompig.  We also heard that Dompig was related to the K2's.  I would suspect that JK2 did know Pittbull since he was a bouncer at the bars they frequented.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #332 on: October 10, 2007, 01:54:45 AM »

Did it strike anyone else that Beth was quite kind and appreciative of the Aruban citizenry? It did me. She had so many warm things to say about them. Her criticisms were exclusively of ALE and others in position of authority, and of course, JK2 and Paulus. I don't recall even a word of criticism toward Anita either.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #333 on: October 10, 2007, 01:58:51 AM »

I've never visited those other sites, but if the posts that are shared here are any indication, they need to hire someone with a little class to take their agenda anywhere outside of that sewer they wallow in.

Do they really post pics of other posters homes?  Shocked Surely the owner of that house didn't post it out of "pride"?  Rolling Eyes
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #334 on: October 10, 2007, 01:59:27 AM »

Have you seen us? 

OOPS.. Can't forget MEDLEYS boyfriend...   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Meds and BhamMom..

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: October 10, 2007, 01:59:52 AM »

Those are the only photos I have of him.  Yes, his remains in the truck.  Pittbull worked as a bouncer at several bars including Choose A Name which is the one Deepak mentions driving past.  They don't say anything about stopping at another bar after CnC, the confusion is in some of the statements Deepak or Satish talks about going to the other bar "area" inside CnC.

There is a David Kock quote where he does say that they went to another bar, IIRC.

eta: Moonstalker is scrambling to distance herself from the Bon Dia article. Too freaking funny.
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #336 on: October 10, 2007, 02:00:12 AM »

One more thing.... This Birthday Thing...

Do any of the other perp or their friends share that same birthday?

Remember Shango saying that they had a suspect but his alibi was
tight, tight because he was at his birthday party?  Could that have
been Pitbull?

GVC doesn't share that birthday does he?

Anyone?????

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
crazybabyborg
« Reply #337 on: October 10, 2007, 02:06:29 AM »

Have you seen us? 

OOPS.. Can't forget MEDLEYS boyfriend...   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Meds and BhamMom..

That top one ALWAYS cracks me up! It needs a caption....................anyone?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #338 on: October 10, 2007, 02:08:07 AM »

It looks like they're running the "prickness".
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: October 10, 2007, 02:09:53 AM »

It looks like they're running the "prickness".

Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.