June 25, 2024, 07:48:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #685 10/7 - 10/14/2007  (Read 197484 times)
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #440 on: October 10, 2007, 05:58:01 PM »

I'm a few pages off from whats being discussed at the moment. Just a side thought, How did Joran's school operate without computers? Doesn't it take a while to check the hardrives, if he used them to converse with others? Or to verify that he didn't use them.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: October 10, 2007, 06:02:10 PM »

Nut - It is a human incinerator. I called and spoke to the international sales director. It weighs 6000lbs and fits in a garage space.

******* - First I heard she it him with a shovel and then it was switched to a machete. She is in jail. I saw the pics after she was sentenced. She got 12 years for murder. Now if they let her out and she is not serving her sentence, that's another thing. I have no way to know that.

We know that Rene's Family went to the press because they were soo upset that nothing was being done. Just like Pitbulls family..Then a short time later she was arrested and last I recall she was appealing her sentence..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: October 10, 2007, 06:05:16 PM »

I'm a few pages off from whats being discussed at the moment. Just a side thought, How did Joran's school operate without computers? Doesn't it take a while to check the hardrives, if he used them to converse with others? Or to verify that he didn't use them.
What makes you think Joran's school operated without computers.  It had computers and it had a computer room/class.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: October 10, 2007, 06:12:57 PM »

Rob,
Wasn't the human incinerator purchased by the mortuary owned/operated by one of the Wevers, female, can't recall her name right now.  She issued a statement that there was no incinerator in Aruba even contrary to the Matthews company's statement that they had installed one.

I always found that odd.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: October 10, 2007, 06:22:04 PM »

Quick note on cremation (incineration of human body)  Here is an article concerning cremation.  I don't intend to be morbid, but from experience, I learned the entire body is not a complete pile of ash when finished.  Large bones, such as the hip and fragments must be ground.  I just want monkeys to know it isn't that easy to completely burn a body.
Article: 
(snipped)
The time for cremation to be completed varies with the size and weight of each human remains, but usually takes between 1 1/2 and 3 hours.

Following a cooling period, the cremated remains are then swept or raked from the cremation chamber. Every effort is made to remove all human remains. However, a small residue my remain in the cremation chamber, resulting in incidental commingling with other cremated remains.

After the cremated remains are removed from the cremation chamber, all non-combustible materials that have not been removed prior to cremation will be separated and removed from the bone fragments by visible or magnetic selection and will be disposed of by the crematory in a non-recoverable manner.

Once the bone fragments have been separated from the other material, they may be further processed to reduce the size of the bone fragments to uniform particles.

Cremated remains, depending on the bone structure of the decedent, will weigh between three and nine pounds, and are usually white in color, but can be other colors due to temperature variations and other factors.
(snipped)
http://www.funeralplan.com/funeralplan/cremation/cremationprocessing.html

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #445 on: October 10, 2007, 06:23:56 PM »

Rob,
Wasn't the human incinerator purchased by the mortuary owned/operated by one of the Wevers, female, can't recall her name right now.  She issued a statement that there was no incinerator in Aruba even contrary to the Matthews company's statement that they had installed one.

I always found that odd.

Anna-
Yep, it's her's. Her name is Yolanda. She wrote a open letter stating she doesn't own it and knows nothing of it. They're in business with the Leo's in another funeral home.

Before all this happened, Yolanda wrote a public letter (I think that was published in a local paper or was an interview) that talked about the need for cremation and the fact the were running out of room for above ground burials.

I asked Gabe about this several times on the front page and he just ignores it.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #446 on: October 10, 2007, 06:23:56 PM »

Nut - It is a human incinerator. I called and spoke to the international sales director. It weighs 6000lbs and fits in a garage space.

******* - First I heard she it him with a shovel and then it was switched to a machete. She is in jail. I saw the pics after she was sentenced. She got 12 years for murder. Now if they let her out and she is not serving her sentence, that's another thing. I have no way to know that.

I know, lol...I was agreeing with you. Guess I worded it wrong, lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: October 10, 2007, 07:03:17 PM »

It appears Sam Redman aka Roger/Scrux has taken down his safetravels.org site.  Wonder if it was his idea or someone made him take it down?   Wink

Bet they heard from someone on it Laughing Laughing Laughing
Who operates/owns RU?  How is it registered?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: October 10, 2007, 07:07:59 PM »

It appears Sam Redman aka Roger/Scrux has taken down his safetravels.org site.  Wonder if it was his idea or someone made him take it down?   Wink

As far as I know there is no connection to RU and Scrux as far as registrant goes.  Yes, I'm sure Sam Redman got an email or two requesting he take it down  Wink

Sam Redman aka Roger = Scrux
RU = Refugees Unleashed aka ceetvrefugees, originally started by banned members of the Court TV message board Natalee Holloway forum. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: October 10, 2007, 07:11:09 PM »

Maybe a Cease and Desist from JQK, lol!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: October 10, 2007, 07:21:36 PM »

As far as I know there is no connection to RU and Scrux as far as registrant goes.  Yes, I'm sure Sam Redman got an email or two requesting he take it down  Wink

Sam Redman aka Roger = Scrux
RU = Refugees Unleashed aka ceetvrefugees, originally started by banned members of the Court TV message board Natalee Holloway forum. 

well, bless their little black shriveled hearts.  i just can't believe ru posters had been banned by ctv message board.  poor things.
dennisintn
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: October 10, 2007, 07:52:51 PM »

crazybaby

look at me! Heh Heh
no more hot doggie.

Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #452 on: October 10, 2007, 08:10:05 PM »

What makes you think Joran's school operated without computers.  It had computers and it had a computer room/class.
Actually what I'm getting at here is, the police confiscated the JVDS computers, looking for anything on the hardrives. They should view anyones computer he could have used within the first 72 hours. Especially if he had advance knowledge his phones and computers would be monitored. So if he slept there, then they could have possible evidence. If they are not permitted to be checked even now, then it sure points to this being important to the communication between suspects.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: October 10, 2007, 08:18:01 PM »

Actually what I'm getting at here is, the police confiscated the JVDS computers, looking for anything on the hardrives. They should view anyones computer he could have used within the first 72 hours. Especially if he had advance knowledge his phones and computers would be monitored. So if he slept there, then they could have possible evidence. If they are not permitted to be checked even now, then it sure points to this being important to the communication between suspects.

Yes, I agree and that's probably why we aren't finding out until now that Joran slept at the school.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: October 10, 2007, 08:20:41 PM »

IF ARUBA LE HAD NOT COVERED IT UP - YEAH - that's you -  VAN DER STRAATEN AND YOU JACOBS AND KARIN JANSSEN - DUTCH WOULD NOT HAVE TO BE THERE NOW OR FBI - BUT THEY ARE

LOAD ALERT - hows Mister Robots?

Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #455 on: October 10, 2007, 08:23:48 PM »

Yes, I agree and that's probably why we aren't finding out until now that Joran slept at the school.

If ALE knew Joran was sleeping at the school and they didn't collect evidence, it's another "mistake."  Add the "mistakes." 

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #456 on: October 10, 2007, 08:25:24 PM »

Sounds like that would be pretty inconvenient to the school. But thats what happens when you cover for someone in a crime.

Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #457 on: October 10, 2007, 08:37:01 PM »

Looking back they could have knocked over the jewelry store along the way, and picked up some gifts. They still would have been in about the same spot in this investigation today.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: October 10, 2007, 09:55:32 PM »

Looking back they could have knocked over the jewelry store along the way, and picked up some gifts. They still would have been in about the same spot in this investigation today.

Sad but true... shoot, I am surprised they didn't... it would give them one more thing to blame on the family.... "if thier daughter hadn't been on the island, the store would not have been robbed". (note:sarcasm)

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: October 10, 2007, 10:41:02 PM »

Sad but true... shoot, I am surprised they didn't... it would give them one more thing to blame on the family.... "if thier daughter hadn't been on the island, the store would not have been robbed". (note:sarcasm)

Y'all can talk again....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.