June 16, 2024, 06:27:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #685 10/7 - 10/14/2007  (Read 196883 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: October 14, 2007, 01:11:42 AM »

I've just started reading Beth's book tonight. The story about that first night is well told and captures the frustration we've all felt.

The rush back to Birmingham. The private plane to Aruba. They are standing in front of Joran's house within 24 hours with the Aruban police. The cops therefore know who the suspects are from the start. Yet the Aruban Police are there to protect and serve the guilty.

God bless you Beth. I'm so sorry you have had to endure this.

Hi Yellow Ribbon - good to see you!  You will love the rest of the book, it's hard to put down.  It's inspirational and you feel the frustration and heartache she's been through.

If you hadn't heard, BETH will be on the Dana Pretzer show this Monday night at 9pm ET.
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #901 on: October 14, 2007, 01:19:41 AM »

I've just started reading Beth's book tonight. The story about that first night is well told and captures the frustration we've all felt.

The rush back to Birmingham. The private plane to Aruba. They are standing in front of Joran's house within 24 hours with the Aruban police. The cops therefore know who the suspects are from the start. Yet the Aruban Police are there to protect and serve the guilty.

God bless you Beth. I'm so sorry you have had to endure this.

Hi Yellow Ribbon - good to see you!  You will love the rest of the book, it's hard to put down.  It's inspirational and you feel the frustration and heartache she's been through.

If you hadn't heard, BETH will be on the Dana Pretzer show this Monday night at 9pm ET.

Hi Klaas. I see you are only up to 26,835 posts. You need to pick up the pace. Smile

I'll try to remember to listen Monday night. It was nice to see Beth acknowledge Scared Monkeys in her book. You deserve a lot of that credit.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: October 14, 2007, 01:22:38 AM »

YW - if you can't listen Monday night you can always listen to the podcast later.  Have you been able to go to any of Beth's book signings?  I think there another one in the Birmingham area later this month (if you live in that area  Wink )  Yes, it was very nice of Beth to acknowledge SM and the other blogs/forums in her book.  Very Happy
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #903 on: October 14, 2007, 01:29:57 AM »

YW - if you can't listen Monday night you can always listen to the podcast later.  Have you been able to go to any of Beth's book signings?  I think there another one in the Birmingham area later this month (if you live in that area  Wink )  Yes, it was very nice of Beth to acknowledge SM and the other blogs/forums in her book.  Very Happy

I missed her book signing. She had one at Brookwood Village and I think the next one is at the Summit. Both are nearby. I saw the schedule for the signings and it looks tiring. I think she is in Oregon now.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: October 14, 2007, 01:35:30 AM »

I missed her book signing. She had one at Brookwood Village and I think the next one is at the Summit. Both are nearby. I saw the schedule for the signings and it looks tiring. I think she is in Oregon now.

Yes I believe tomorrow she's doing a signing in Oregon.  I believe she'll be at the Summit on October 22nd.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: October 14, 2007, 01:36:47 AM »

I've put the latest Natalee's Freebirds post in Youtube.  Since most of you have already read it, you may not want to take the time to watch it all but check out the very beginning: Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDSSvwsGCGM

Here's the post:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=599.msg290149#msg290149

Thank you Klaas

The music is very effective.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: October 14, 2007, 01:40:28 AM »

Janet - I just want more people to read what Freebirds put together.  They do it so well.  I do like my choice of music though (The Godfather) plus that evil photo of Joran.
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #907 on: October 14, 2007, 01:54:35 AM »

It's late here in the Heart of Dixie. Good night, Yall.

YR
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: October 14, 2007, 01:59:14 AM »

Nite YW
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: October 14, 2007, 02:08:53 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #910 on: October 14, 2007, 02:12:35 AM »

Goodnight Klaasend!

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: October 14, 2007, 02:41:24 AM »

I've put the latest Natalee's Freebirds post in Youtube.  Since most of you have already read it, you may not want to take the time to watch it all but check out the very beginning: Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDSSvwsGCGM

Here's the post:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=599.msg290149#msg290149

Thank you Klaas

The music is very effective.

Janet

Thanks for the links.  This is very well done.  It's good to see the info we have put together in a logical fashion that tells the story.  I know Monkeys are all gone at this late hour, but I'll say good night anyhow.   

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: October 14, 2007, 06:36:12 AM »

Loving Natalee is No. 34 on The New York Times Best Sellers list - Nonfiction.

"Rankings reflect sales, for the week ended Oct. 6, at many thousands of venues where a wide range of general interest books are sold nationwide."

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: October 14, 2007, 07:54:40 AM »

Found this interesting at RU:

all10suspects wrote:
Dugo thanks for being so up front with how Aruba works. Do you think the KLPD will clear j2k so 2k can get all the files and give them to Dr Phil so they trial can go on?

dugo PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:53 pm
No, nobody will clear j2k because they have not been charged with anything. When they are no longer suspects they can't get any files, because they are no longer suspects.

There is talk that Joran filed a request to release documents to Tacopino for the New York case.  Interesting that K2 did not file that.
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #914 on: October 14, 2007, 10:57:32 AM »

"Rankings reflect sales, for the week ended Oct. 6, at many thousands of venues where a wide range of general interest books are sold nationwide."

That's great! Beth's book will continue to climb since her book tour just started.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #915 on: October 14, 2007, 11:37:21 AM »

Klaasend - you got mail!

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #916 on: October 14, 2007, 11:44:13 AM »

That's great! Beth's book will continue to climb since her book tour just started.

Was thinkihg the same...will have to watch to see the climb.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/21/books/bestseller/1021besthardnonfiction.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #917 on: October 14, 2007, 01:32:58 PM »

Yoo Hoo!!!! Is anyone here?  I need some clarification please.  It's about the 4th and 5th suspect again.  I was going back over some stuff (Yes,it was Shango/Simian) and I was wondering about something. It is also about Lorenzo, yes that dreaded name that conjures up all manner of devisiveness.  Please bear with me.  It is from a FP story on June 17 about new suspects arrested. 

I understand there is confusion in the news reports as to who was 4 and who was 5 to be arrested or whatever term they use, detained, questioned, etc.  Here is what confuses me. I am copying parts of the FP story here as follows:

9:14am **** UPDATE ****
4th arrest made in Natalee Holloway case

9:17 am: From one of our great sources in Aruba, americaninaruba …

today 6am police go into house in Sta Cruz where they go with one person ……with initials S.C. this arrest took place 6am this morning…surprised the family with this arrest….we got different information, but we want to get all concrete things together before we bring this news to you…..we dont want to confuse anyone! we want to say that their is suspicion that she is ALIVE! but we dont want to bring up any suspicion to anyone but we will be back with info if this person has information for this case…also in Savaneta they took someone for interogation…..we are hoping this will come to an end, with all this suspicion we believe shes alive…..stay pending…..thank you harry

At 9:50 am: MSNBC & Fox have just reported the arrest of a fourth suspect. A 27 year old man.
It has been confirmed by Fox speaking to individual in Justice department 4th arrest 26 year old friend of joran

Fox News now reporting: Sources: 4th Person Arrested in Aruba Mystery

Authorities in Aruba arrested a fourth man in connection with the disappearance of missing Alabama honors student Natalee Holloway, sources told FOX News.

The new person detained is a 26-year-old friend of Joran van der Sloot — who was with Holloway the night she disappeared, sources said. Van der Sloot, 17, has been detained but not charged.

Unbelievable, after 18 days a fourth suspect now confirmed arrested, 26 year old, son of a prominent businessman and alleged friend of joran van der Sloot. Aruban authorities state there is an search going on with regards to this arrest but did not state where.

The boy has the initials SGC, and his father is also high in the judiciary.
[/b]
Update: 1045 There is a rumor of another person taken into custody, his father recently committed suicide and that he has had serious mental issues since. He has two homes, a house on the main road of savaneta and also another one in Seroe Alejandro, and was know for having underground parties.

This is getting a little bizarre.

From the AP: Fourth Person Detained in Holloway Disappearance

11:00 am:

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) - A fourth person has been detained in Aruba in the disappearance of Alabama teen Natalee Holloway, authorities announced Friday.
    The person “suspected of being involved” in Holloway’s disappearance was identified by the attorney general’s office only as a 26-year-old with the initials S.G.C. The office did not disclose the gender or say when the person was detained.

According to Top 95 via American in Aruba

The arrest this morning was of a 26 year old. There wwere 2 dutch brothers questioned yesterday may have provided some information that led to this arrest. Also , a family friend of Joran Van Der Sloot was on the radio saying the Joran was a quiet nice boy who liked to go out with friends. The station is holding out hope publicly on the radio that she may be alive.

Let us hope and pray.

UPDATE: Initials S.C. born 21 -07-1978 –> Has only one hit in national health system: Steve Gregg C. J. Croes

Does anyone, have any other sources that talks of these two people.  Clearly, after all this time they are talking about Steve Croes and Lorenzo.  I would like to be able to clear up this "PVDS as 5th person status". It does not seem to me that these reports are talking about Paulus at all.   Remember this is the catalyst that caused Simian to begin posting.  Until this time, Simian was silent, if he indeed was ALE as some think, then it was these two people that began the process of his posting to release information that he wanted out, but couldn't because of his work status.  Okay, monkeys....help me here.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: October 14, 2007, 01:40:56 PM »

Sunday - 3 tourists hit Aruba beaches
steve
Scared Monkey

« Reply #919 on: October 14, 2007, 01:49:58 PM »

Lala'sMom- This is my opinion

4th suspect arrested-Steve Croes
(Son of prominent businessman?)

Lorenzo questioned- at his mother's home
(They said he was cowering under a table
Who would know this?  ALE.)

(Both same age.)

UPDATE: Initials S.C. born 21 -07-1978 –>
Has only one hit in national health system: Steve Gregg C. J. Croes

Who works for heath system?  ArubaGirl.
Who has connections withn ALE? ArubaGirl.
If you read Simian's posts you will see "slips" of who they are.

...The 5th suspect is Paulus.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.