April 26, 2024, 09:13:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I need to RANT  (Read 9144 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2007, 01:27:16 AM »

I hope you do sleep well tonight if not normally.

Going to try myself.  I have a routine I have to do to unwind.  Shower, brush teeth, read, etc. before going to sleep, about ten things I have to do (check front door lock, check dogs, check this and that) before I can go to sleep but then I usually can pretty easily.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2007, 01:30:21 AM »

I hope you do sleep well tonight if not normally.

Going to try myself.  I have a routine I have to do to unwind.  Shower, brush teeth, read, etc. before going to sleep, about ten things I have to do (check front door lock, check dogs, check this and that) before I can go to sleep but then I usually can pretty easily.

Thank you Anna and Good night

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
crazybabyborg
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2007, 01:33:06 AM »

The way I have this figured, Sue is like this: Beth, Dave, friends and family were not there when Natalee got in trouble; they couldn't be. But I really do KNOW who was. God saw exactly what happened, and He knows exactly who did it. I also believe that He had Natalee with Him before she died and certainly was there to take her to be with Him. It doesn't for one second mean He willed it or anything, and it doesn't lessen the tragedy of it at all, but it does mean it isn't over.

I WOULD NOT BE IN THE PERPETRATORS SHOES (missing or not) FOR ANYTHING on the day, that will certainly come, when they stand before Him. Nope, given a choice, I'd choose my own shoes even if I had to stand in them and grieve. Natalee and Beth will be together again.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2007, 01:35:03 AM »

Well im sticking to the Boycott
There is like 3 ways to get to Kuwait
 1. KLM airlines with 10 hour lay over in Amsterdamn
 2. Seattle to New York to Germany then to Kuwait
3.  Seattle to London The on to Kuwait

Well I didnt choose the first 2 there was NO way in Hell I was giving KLM one penny and I am not sitting IN Amsterdam for 10 hours I will swim to Kuwait first before I do that

I agree!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2007, 01:39:15 AM »

Sue? If you're ok, I need to hit the shower and get to bed. I hope you get some sleep, and I know tomorrow isn't going to be a great day, but I sincerely hope it's a little better than today.  You ok?
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2007, 01:43:33 AM »

Sue? If you're ok, I need to hit the shower and get to bed. I hope you get some sleep, and I know tomorrow isn't going to be a great day, but I sincerely hope it's a little better than today.  You ok?

Yes Thank you CBB and thanks for listening I appreciate it very much

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
crazybabyborg
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2007, 01:44:54 AM »

I wasn't leaving til you posted, Sue. I WUB YOU! Get some sleep if you can, and I'll remember in my prayers, hon! {{HUGS}}
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2007, 01:52:15 AM »

HUGS Sue 
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2007, 02:01:01 AM »

HUGS Sue 

thank you Klaas you are such strength for this group Of People
thank you

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2007, 07:59:32 AM »

It's morning here Sue, and I read about your dog and I'm so sorry.  Yes, I would be screaming mad too and demanding some answers.  We love our fur babies and we do our best to care for and protect them.  You were a good mom to your dog, taking her in for vet care.  The lab or vet may have failed, but you never failed in your love and care for your dog.  My heart goes out to you in your sorrow and I hope the good times you shared with your dog and those memories will soften the pain over time of losing her.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2007, 08:30:19 AM »

honestly I dont know who I am crying for more Beth Or myself
Im very sad I lost my dogs but I am even more sad for natalee
and it is boiling up tonight

Sue,  I am sorry you are going through this.  Everyone has a breaking point.  I definately would be pissed too.  Your vet owes you an explanation and a refund for their negligence.There is no excuse for that and If it were me, I'd seriously reconside using them for the rest of my pets.  I'd be the one that prolly told my family and friends to not go there either, but that is just me. 

My dog has had a cancer that causes tumors on her back leg, she's had 2 surgeries in the past year and is still around and doing pretty well.  I got a call from the vet within 3 days of the first biopsy.    She's old (14) so I know she won't be here much longer. 

You are also right, Beth shouldn't be treated like she has been.  Its not right.  I strongly belive in Karma and those responsible, will be punished.  Its only a matter of time.  I keep saying my prayers that the truth will come out soon.

Beth and the family deserve answers,  as you do too.

Take care,
Hugs

MsVada

Maine, born and raised!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2007, 09:06:41 AM »

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable. All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together…

--Author Unknown

Sue, I am so sorry for your loss.  I'm sure your dog had a wonderful life with you.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2007, 09:08:08 AM »

Sue - I am so sorry to hear of your loss. It is such a difficult decision to make and I hope you take comfort in knowing it was the right decision.

I would be raging mad at the vet too, and would probably follow up with a scathing letter to them - it may not do any good but at least you would get your say again.

My heart has broken again and again for Beth.  I cannot even fathom the loss of a child, and to compound that, the treatment she has gotten.  Like Msvada says, and I believe it too - Karma!!  What goes around comes around.

Again I am sorry for your loss (((Hugs))) 

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2007, 09:23:26 AM »

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable. All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

--Author Unknown

Sue, I am so sorry for your loss.  I'm sure your dog had a wonderful life with you.

Sue,I am sorry for your loss.

Peaches, thanks for sharing this.
sparrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2007, 10:23:59 AM »

Sue,

I'm so sorry to hear about your dogie. I have a 16 year old shih tzu that I know will soon be in heaven. He has been a wonderful friend, and I love him more than I can say. There have been times, the vets office has screwed up, and I have learned from their mistakes. It's ashame that we depend on the Vets office to be as caring as we are, and I'm sure most of the Vets do care, but their office help leaves  a lot to be desired.

I wish I could make the hurt go away.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2007, 11:51:07 AM »

--Author Unknown

Peaches, thank you for sharing that! That's new to me and I know it will mean a lot to Sue! When I read it, it brought to mind something I read in "Guideposts" magazine a long time ago that may be good for Sue to hear as well:

The magazine has recounted many "near death" experiences among their inspirational stories. This one was unusual because it happened to a child. They are all true stories. A little boy of 6 was playing outside one summer with neighborhood friends who were somewhat older. There were several trees in the yard where they were with low hanging branches and the boy was envious of the others because they could climb the trees. A boy of 9 finally gave him a "boost" to reach a branch and up the 6 year old went. He climbed higher than he thought he could and pushed himself to be like the "Big kids". When it was time to go home, he found it much more difficult to come down than to climb up, and his foot slipped. His head hit two large branches in the fall and he was unconscience when he landed.

Emergency Surgery to alleviate the pressure from his brain swelling was required at the hospital and the boy was given only a 20% chance for survival. During the sugery, there was a point that his vital signs failed and afterward, the surgeon told his parents that he had almost not survived the surgery. The next 6-8 hours would determine his fate.

The 6 year old did wake up. When he opened his eyes, and began to speak, it was with full control of speech and movement and memory. The first words he spoke were, "Mom! I' got to play with Brownie!" Brownie was the family's beloved Cocker Spaniel that had passed away a year and a half before the accident, and had been a constant companion to the boy while he lived.

After the initial tears of joy and exhuberance, his Mother finally responded to her son's insistance that he had been playing with the dog, by telling him he had been dreaming. What he excitedly relayed to her, and later repeated to the Surgeon,caused her to change her mind.

The child said that he was laying on a table with people around him. They had their mouths covered. Suddenly, he saw them from above them like he had flown to the ceiling, and heard them talking. A man said "he's coding" and the boy said that they did something with their hands on his chest because he saw himself jump. Then he doesn't know what happened because he heard Brownie bark, and as he turned in the direction of the sound, he was in a place that had different colors than he'd ever seen. It was a bright rainbow-like field that sparkled and there was a beautiful sun lit path on a hill beyond it. That's where he saw Brownie, racing down the path toward him. They fell into each other like they'd never been apart, Brownie licking his face and ears while the boy squealed with delight.

Although the child "heard" no one speak, he said he knew he couldn't stay with Brownie. He also knew that he would be back, and that when he did, Brownie and he could run up the path together. Brownie was happy and would wait for him.

The surgeon confirmed the scene in the operating room, and the boy and his family believe that God's understanding and gifts to us are given from the only One that really knows our hearts. Scripture says:

Jhn 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you

I believe that the place prepared for us is uniquely fashioned by Love just for us individually. I can't imagine that my place would not include what has so dearly enriched my life here. Just as God knew what would immediately give the 6 year old boy his heart's delight and bring security and peace to him, I believe He seeks that for us all. Sue, I think that you and I are going to have a joyous reunion one day and it will include lots of tail wagging!  Wink
sparrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2007, 12:43:05 PM »

cbb,

This a beautiful story, and thank you so much for sharing it with us. I hope I see all my wonderful animals, that I have loved, when I get to that special place. I can't help but cry.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2007, 04:11:52 PM »

Thank you everyone for your warm thoughts and heart felt messages
It really means alot to me.. My house seems so empty today
NO big dog getting under my feets trying to sniff my butt and constantly licking me ( sheesh)

Meg was talking Here.. She just loved to talk

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2007, 05:10:20 PM »

NO big dog getting under my feets trying to sniff my butt and constantly licking me ( sheesh)

Sue...I am so sorry for your loss....I know the feeling of emptiness and loneliness as I lost one my my 'babies' just 2 short months ago to lymphoma.....and like your Meg he was gone all to quickly...and I miss him terribly.  Hugs to you....and there is no need to feel bad that you are grieving over your beloved pet......losing a pet we love, is losing a loved one....human or animal we LOVE THEM...and miss them and grieve for them.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2007, 05:44:51 PM »

Ohhh.  What a face!  Laughing  You can see the love radiating from her eyes and her face. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.