March 28, 2024, 05:26:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I need to RANT  (Read 9097 times)
Sue
Monkey Junky

« on: October 09, 2007, 12:52:22 AM »

I know I dont say much on this blog But I read here everyday and I pray for Beth and Dave and Natalee Daily.. There isnt a day that has gone by since May 2005 and havent thought about Natalee
I started reading Beth book yesterday and many thing i already new
But reading her words I got so f***ing pissed.. How could people
treat her so shitty This poor woman has lost her child,, Then I read on and I sat on the couch bawling and bawling.. I had to put her book down.. Im not sure If I am all sad for her or sad for myself
This June I took my dog to Vet she has a little growth on her lip we wanted it removed so she didnt scratch it.. It was removed and all went well.. My husband was mad I paid to have lab run on it.. He said it is just a growth.. Well didnt hear anything figured all is well
Well 2 weeks ago we notice she has a golf ball in her throat.. I called the vet and and said Hey you never did tell us what the report was on that growth removed from her lip.. I had to leave for work and the vet called back like 9 pm that night said they had to call the lab and have the report faxed over.. They said it was cancer
Cancer that had been stewing since June.. I took her to Vet on tuesday and the Vet said it was in lymph system That we coud remove lump BUt Hubby said wht was the point we would just remove lump after lump.. Well She is gone tonight Just from Tuesday the tumor had massed most of her neck  adn we put her down.. I cant imagine Beth Loss but I am so empty right now Sad

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 12:56:41 AM »

Oh Sue! I'd be PO'd too! A vet is supposed to take care of your pets like your Dr. takes care of your family! I'm so sorry!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2007, 12:58:39 AM »

Sue - I'm so sorry and pissed too.  Why the hell didn't they do something about it way back in June?  Didn't the vet get the lab report?  Why bother sending samples for testing if you aren't going to read the results..pisses me off.

I do feel though that Natalee is taking really good care of your dog now, they are comforting eachother.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2007, 01:00:51 AM »

Sue,
I have dogs I love more than most people so I am so sorry this happened to you and your dog!  They become almost like children to us.  I am sure this kind of treatment wouldn't have happened, at least let's hope, with a human.  And just like with all the damage done with the dog food recalls, dog owners never seem to have any recourse.  We can't sue anybody for malpractice or the food company or anything except grieve for our pets we lose.

But it can be one of the most painful things a person has to experience. 

{{HUGS!}}  No matter how many I have had breeding them, the ones that are really mine hold a special place in my heart and in my mind always.

And dammit, it just hurts so bad to lose one!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2007, 01:01:47 AM »

Sue,

Knowing the pain of losing a pet, I can feel your frustration.  Wish I had something to offer that would make you feel better but I do not.  Losing a family member is sorrowful.  It will take time to accept and you can rant all you want.  (Gosh, I wish I had some golden words right now)

((((Hugs))))

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2007, 01:02:00 AM »

Sue - I'm so sorry and pissed too.  Why the hell didn't they do something about it way back in June?  Didn't the vet get the lab report?  Why bother sending samples for testing if you aren't going to read the results..pisses me off.

I do feel though that Natalee is taking really good care of your dog now, they are comforting eachother.

As I sit here crying WHY are those people So fucked up down there. My loss
to me is just crushed. I cant imagine Beths I just cant

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
crazybabyborg
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2007, 01:02:22 AM »

It's so hard to put a beloved pet down, even though it is the kindest, most loving choice sometimes. I hope you told that Vet exactly what you thought of his negligience!

I feel the same way about Beth. It helps me to see her most recent appearances. She's such an inspiration and I believe her when she says that her faith has pulled her through. She's not the same person now as she was before Natalee went missing. She's found her independance and is one of the few people that has discovered the incredible strength we humans have.

I do, however, have a REAL hard time reading the hate posts about her though. It makes me fighting mad!
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2007, 01:05:20 AM »

honestly I dont know who I am crying for more Beth Or myself
Im very sad I lost my dogs but I am even more sad for natalee
and it is boiling up tonight

crazybabyborg
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2007, 01:06:49 AM »

Sue, you're going to grieve for your dog and there isn't one thing wrong or silly in that! I love my dogs, and they are family. I really hope you let that Vet have it!
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2007, 01:09:04 AM »

It's so hard to put a beloved pet down, even though it is the kindest, most loving choice sometimes. I hope you told that Vet exactly what you thought of his negligience!

I feel the same way about Beth. It helps me to see her most recent appearances. She's such an inspiration and I believe her when she says that her faith has pulled her through. She's not the same person now as she was before Natalee went missing. She's found her independance and is one of the few people that has discovered the incredible strength we humans have.

I do, however, have a REAL hard time reading the hate posts about her though. It makes me fighting mad!

CBB those People are CLUELESS they have never had such a tremdous loss in thier lives and falling apart over a dog I cant imagine my child
My daughter moved to Kuwait a Year ago and I have only slept about 6 hours a night since she left.. I guess maybe I am just a mess.. Im going there Nov 12th it will probably be the best i will sleep in a year

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2007, 01:11:25 AM »

Sue, you're going to grieve for your dog and there isn't one thing wrong or silly in that! I love my dogs, and they are family. I really hope you let that Vet have it!

I was in there face Tuesday demanding to know what the hell happen
I left there bawling again ( they didnt have a answer) I have been taking my animals there for almost 20 years

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2007, 01:12:11 AM »

Sue,

I agree with CBB...let the vet have it....we had a similar thing happen in our family and my MIL was jerked around by an arrogant vet that we no longer use....don't want to get into details, now, but it is very similar...

Be sad, be angry and all that comes with it...we'll be here to listen.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
crazybabyborg
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2007, 01:12:44 AM »

Life seems so unfair sometimes, Sue! To me, that's what makes Beth so incredible! I cannot imagine loosing a child. It's a perversion of nature! WE'RE supposed to go first, and Beth tried so very hard, and did everything so right, and even though I believe Natalee was already gone they snatched justice from her when she delivered the suspects to the authorities within hours of arrival on the Island! It's so unfair!
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2007, 01:15:33 AM »

thanks you guys i appreciate you letting me vent
Im so sorry Beth had to be treated so badly in Aruba
It just makes me so sad for her also.. I know Beth is strong
But KNOW ONE should have to endure what Beth has had to

crazybabyborg
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2007, 01:18:47 AM »

CBB those People are CLUELESS they have never had such a tremdous loss in thier lives and falling apart over a dog I cant imagine my child
My daughter moved to Kuwait a Year ago and I have only slept about 6 hours a night since she left.. I guess maybe I am just a mess.. Im going there Nov 12th it will probably be the best i will sleep in a year

Sue, hon, sleep is where our minds work on things that we can't sort out during waking hours. If you haven't been sleeping, maybe you should see your Dr. for some help in that area. They make non-narcotic sleep aids now..........I believe Lunesta is non-narctoic and not habit forming. I'm glad you're going to see your daughter! I do hope she has internet! We'd miss you!

Believe it or not, the tears you have and the rant you're having is good for you. After it's over and the tears go away, you'll sleep a little better tonight, I bet. What a hard night, Sue! I think any of us would be in bad shape right now!
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2007, 01:18:52 AM »

Life seems so unfair sometimes, Sue! To me, that's what makes Beth so incredible! I cannot imagine loosing a child. It's a perversion of nature! WE'RE supposed to go first, and Beth tried so very hard, and did everything so right, and even though I believe Natalee was already gone they snatched justice from her when she delivered the suspects to the authorities within hours of arrival on the Island! It's so unfair!

Well I have a HUGE heart But I am not as nice as most of you .. I want those bastards to suffer everything Natalee suffered.. I want there parents to suffer also.. Paul and Anita most of all.. Paul and Anita created the monster there son is

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2007, 01:22:19 AM »

Sue,
I wish I could write something that would make you feel better but I just don't know any words of comfort for something so sad for you.

If it was in the lymph system already from the lip or lymphatic cancer, I don't think there is much treatment.  Here, they don't do chemo or radiation for dogs, not sure if they do other places but it could be nothing more could have been done for your dog anyway.

But at least you would have known and not been so shocked suddenly by losing her!  You would have been expecting it had the vet not screwed up the reporting so badly.  Thinking all is fine when it isn't is just cruel!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2007, 01:24:50 AM »

Well I have a HUGE heart But I am not as nice as most of you .. I want those bastards to suffer everything Natalee suffered.. I want there parents to suffer also.. Paul and Anita most of all.. Paul and Anita created the monster there son is

I have no problem with their suffering as well.  Maybe an eye for an eye kind of justice but any kind is better than no justice at all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

crazybabyborg
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2007, 01:24:59 AM »

Laughing Laughing You're nicer than most, Sue! I've had my moments, trust me! I got so upset on Amazon the other night that I was plotting how to require every employee I have to give me their passwords to Amazon so I could post more!  Laughing
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2007, 01:25:09 AM »

Well im sticking to the Boycott
There is like 3 ways to get to Kuwait
 1. KLM airlines with 10 hour lay over in Amsterdamn
 2. Seattle to New York to Germany then to Kuwait
3.  Seattle to London The on to Kuwait

Well I didnt choose the first 2 there was NO way in Hell I was giving KLM one penny and I am not sitting IN Amsterdam for 10 hours I will swim to Kuwait first before I do that

Pages: 1 2 3 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.