April 27, 2024, 05:55:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #686 10/14 - 10/22  (Read 253020 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: October 15, 2007, 11:51:08 PM »

what's the penalty for perjuring yourself in a congressional hearing?
dennisintn

Castration I think  Wink

With a dull knife on the spot!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: October 15, 2007, 11:51:32 PM »

More from Scrux:

Miranda wrote:

Quote:
Does anybody take seriously anything Dompig says anymore? If there's one thing people on both sides of this issue agree on, it's that Dompig is the latter end of an equine quadruped. (I'm trying to maintain board civility standards here.) I hate to repeat myself, but Gerold didn't start complaining about the FBI till the KLPD showed up on the island. Before that, they were his buddies. Maybe he should be mad at Janssen. She invited them.

Victor wrote:

Leerdam brought him up to the State Secretary, so maybe she will ask Dompig to officially state the alleged intimidation and threats made by the FBI.

http://www.decaturdaily.com/decaturdaily/news/060826/aruba.shtml

August 26, 2006

Aruba wants Dutch police to take over Natalee case

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) — Aruban authorities want Dutch police to take over the investigation of the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway, who vanished on the Caribbean island more than one year ago, a local newspaper reported Friday.

Aruba's Justice Minister Rudy Croes sent a letter last week to Netherlands' Internal Affairs Minister Johan Remkes and to another Dutch official asking the Dutch police to handle the case, saying little progress had been made, the Solo di Pueblo newspaper reported.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: October 15, 2007, 11:53:01 PM »

Janet - correct, it was Rudy Croes not Janssen
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: October 15, 2007, 11:54:20 PM »

Why do they go on and on about how the boycott is not working at the hate sites then want Beth do officially declare it over?  If it is not working, tourism is up  and they had a brain in their heads they would want it to continue.

I don't know anybody who is boycotting because Beth says so.  I am doing it because of the way they have lied about Beth and Natalee, the Arubans and their supporters and enablers on blogs.  And my sister was able to steer her entire huge group away from Aruba recently.  She said most of them thought this was settled and Joran had been in jail all this time.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: October 15, 2007, 11:58:15 PM »

dennisintn

Castration I think  Wink

roflmao, we wish.
dennisintn
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #165 on: October 16, 2007, 12:00:25 AM »

dennisintn

Castration I think  Wink

ROFLMAO    Cool
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: October 16, 2007, 12:01:00 AM »

It was truly a very exciting evening.  Thanks to all who made the interview happen and ... thanks again Klass and Angie for those transcripts highlliting the interview.

Pita and Peaches ...  Smile

Good Night Monkeys

Janet

9:00 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: October 16, 2007, 12:01:08 AM »

Well, I just hope our Secretary of State was not accosted by some complaint made by a chief of police on some island, for goodness sake.  That is ludicrous.  Maybe he should have taken it all the way to the President.   

Guess he is taking that Secretary part a bit too literally as Condi Rice is not on the same level as ex-chief of police Dompig no matter what the Dutch might think.  Total breach of protocol and failure to give respect to her and the lofty office that she holds.  The Director of the FBI is even a bit high on the ladder for Dompig's whining!

Geeze!  Who do these people think they are!  The only thing I find entered into the congressional registry is about their money laundering.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: October 16, 2007, 12:03:03 AM »

Nite Janet
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: October 16, 2007, 12:04:45 AM »

Well, I just hope our Secretary of State was not accosted by some complaint made by a chief of police on some island, for goodness sake.  That is ludicrous.  Maybe he should have taken it all the way to the President.   

Guess he is taking that Secretary part a bit too literally as Condi Rice is not on the same level as ex-chief of police Dompig no matter what the Dutch might think.  Total breach of protocol and failure to give respect to her and the lofty office that she holds.  The Director of the FBI is even a bit high on the ladder for Dompig's whining!

Geeze!  Who do these people think they are!  The only thing I find entered into the congressional registry is about their money laundering.

Anna - that entire Bondia article was based upon that FOS petition that Moonshadows started.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: October 16, 2007, 12:07:54 AM »

What kind of idiot wants to make an enemy of the Federal Bureau of Investigation of the United States of America?

Not I, for sure!  And I don't have any nasty little secrets I am hiding and have not failed to perform my job as Dompig did.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: October 16, 2007, 12:11:23 AM »

I just can't believe the Dutch fell for that and believe they should be confronting Condi Rice about any congressional hearings when it is Internet nutjob fantasy.

I just have to wonder why they even think Dompig would be believed over the FBI and the family of this missing US citizen.

Hearings are the last thing those clowns want!  They should call for them and watch the rats run for cover. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: October 16, 2007, 12:13:22 AM »

Beth's book was #37 on the New York Times Bestseller list as reported by MsMarple earlier.  I was hoping she would give an update tonight as to how it is selling.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: October 16, 2007, 12:30:27 AM »

Beth's book was #37 on the New York Times Bestseller list as reported by MsMarple earlier.  I was hoping she would give an update tonight as to how it is selling.

It's at 34 right now and that's where it was before I think.  Maybe they haven't updated yet:

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/21/books/bestseller/1021besthardnonfiction.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

34  LOVING NATALEE, by Beth Holloway (HarperOne)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: October 16, 2007, 12:44:07 AM »

You are right I am sure, Klaas.  #34 is three places higher and even better.  I was just saying from memory at #37 but the #34 is the correct one. 

Just being on the New Yor Times Bestseller list is a tremendous honor and accomplishment. 

Good night!

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: October 16, 2007, 12:51:48 AM »

Nite Anna
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: October 16, 2007, 01:00:07 AM »

Here is the Pita and Peaches segment from Dana Pretzer with Beth 10/15/07:

Click on the photo:

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: October 16, 2007, 01:29:51 AM »

Well done Klaas!! Peaches,Pita and Beth are all courageous women and good people and I admire the way they have handled there battles. My thoughts and prayers are with you three Ladies.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #178 on: October 16, 2007, 01:48:08 AM »

Thanks so very much Klaas & Angie for the transcripts. Smile
Also, thanks Klaas for the Freebirds videos and the clip from tonights show about Peaches & Pita, sending lots of {{{HUGS}}} to them.
I missed the show and will listen in the morning on the podcast, sounds like it was a great show tonight.
Thanks Red & Dugga for all you have done and continue to do to make SM a wonderful place to come to. Thanks Dana for the great work you are doing. Thanks Klaas, San, CBB & ******* for the great job you do to help make SM a Great place.
Beth ROCKS!! Smile

Roos~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: October 16, 2007, 01:50:12 AM »

Thanks so very much Klaas & Angie for the transcripts. Smile
Also, thanks Klaas for the Freebirds videos and the clip from tonights show about Peaches & Pita, sending lots of {{{HUGS}}} to them.
I missed the show and will listen in the morning on the podcast, sounds like it was a great show tonight.
Thanks Red & Dugga for all you have done and continue to do to make SM a wonderful place to come to. Thanks Dana for the great work you are doing. Thanks Klaas, San, CBB & ******* for the great job you do to help make SM a Great place.
Beth ROCKS!! Smile

Roos~

Roos - the podcast is up now if you are up to listening to it  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.