April 28, 2024, 12:22:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #686 10/14 - 10/22  (Read 253033 times)
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #180 on: October 16, 2007, 02:02:05 AM »

Thanks so very much Klaas & Angie for the transcripts. Smile
Also, thanks Klaas for the Freebirds videos and the clip from tonights show about Peaches & Pita, sending lots of {{{HUGS}}} to them.
I missed the show and will listen in the morning on the podcast, sounds like it was a great show tonight.
Thanks Red & Dugga for all you have done and continue to do to make SM a wonderful place to come to. Thanks Dana for the great work you are doing. Thanks Klaas, San, CBB & ******* for the great job you do to help make SM a Great place.
Beth ROCKS!! Smile

Roos~

Roos - the podcast is up now if you are up to listening to it  Wink

Thanks Klaas! Smile
I'm thinking I better get to bed soon, I've been dealing with upper respiratory cold stuff and just took cold medicine awhile ago and it's kicking in now. Goodnight to you and all other monkeys that are still up. Smile

Roos~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: October 16, 2007, 02:05:44 AM »

Nite Roos - you're welcome!

I'm calling it a night myself.  GOODNIGHT ALL!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: October 16, 2007, 06:42:54 AM »

Well done Klaas!! Peaches,Pita and Beth are all courageous women and good people and I admire the way they have handled there battles. My thoughts and prayers are with you three Ladies.

Amen, I second that! God bless all of you. Hope springs eternal!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #183 on: October 16, 2007, 07:39:33 AM »

Here is the Pita and Peaches segment from Dana Pretzer with Beth 10/15/07:

Click on the photo:

From the bottom of my heart, I want to thank all those responsible for making this happen.  I can't express the joy this has brought to me.  This is something I will treasure for a lifetime.

And to Beth, who found the time to mention me with everything else going on in her life.... THANK YOU!......YOU ARE ONE AMAZING WOMAN! 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #184 on: October 16, 2007, 08:41:32 AM »

Peaches - you hang in there girl... you too Pita.

Peaches, I hope it lifted your spirits to hear Beth mention you.. I'm sure it did...

Sometimes a kind word is the best medicine.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: October 16, 2007, 09:02:02 AM »

Wonderful of Beth to mention Peaches and PITA last night.  My support is with you always!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: October 16, 2007, 09:47:32 AM »

Wonderful of Beth to mention Peaches and PITA last night.  My support is with you always!

Kudos to Peaches and Pita for all their hard work and congrats on a well deserved mention by Beth! Thank you Angie and Klaas for your updates.

Aruba should be aware there is more to come, this is far from over. I loved this comment from Beth:

Dana is asking if there's anything she didn't put in the book she can tell us.

Alot of things regarding pieces of evidence that she didn't put in the book.  Maybe the 2nd book, if she does it will be the evidence.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: October 16, 2007, 10:25:43 AM »

Kudos to Peaches and Pita for all their hard work and congrats on a well deserved mention by Beth! Thank you Angie and Klaas for your updates.

Aruba should be aware there is more to come, this is far from over. I loved this comment from Beth:

Alot of things regarding pieces of evidence that she didn't put in the book.  Maybe the 2nd book, if she does it will be the evidence.

I love that comment also Dayhiker.  I bet she has evidence that the ALE doesn't even have Wink .
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: October 16, 2007, 10:27:45 AM »

I think  before it's release, the idea of Beth's book had some people  sweating and squirming, wondering what she would reveal.  What comes to mind is that snappy little thing "made ya' look!!".  Beth didn't reveal all, and therefore she still has the upper hand.  Good.  I hope some people can just keep on sweating and squirming.  Beth wrote about Natalee and gave us some insight into  her lovely daughter, of hopes and dreams and the sadness that has come from Natalee's disappearance. And she gave us just a little taste of what she and her family and friends have faced.  Not an all out,vindictive tell all.  Very appropriate at this time.  If and when the time is right for Beth to write book number two, I will be very interested in what she has to say.  In the meantime, those that did those things to Natalee and those that had knowledge but haven't taken action, keep on sweating and squirming-Beth isn't going away any time soon. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: October 16, 2007, 10:36:23 AM »

Thank you Klaas for whatever you did.  I can now read the FP comments.

Smile

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
steve
Scared Monkey

« Reply #190 on: October 16, 2007, 10:45:24 AM »

I was wondering...
is there a video available of Greta & Beth at the police station?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #191 on: October 16, 2007, 11:10:31 AM »

I was wondering...
is there a video available of Greta & Beth at the police station?

Steve, I'm pretty sure it is here in the Media thread but I don't know which one:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9.60

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: October 16, 2007, 11:12:38 AM »

We just don't understand Aruban/Dutch Law and Customs..It's perfectly normal for a entire Police Station to go into hiding when the Mother of a murdered teenager comes to visit. Then the Prime Ministers office lies and says it was closed...I guess we will never understand there weird laws and customs   Shocked

Noord polis station

http://tinyurl.com/3bj2dy
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 11:33:43 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #193 on: October 16, 2007, 11:48:36 AM »

To Pita and Peaches, two very loyal and dedicated supporters of Natalee,

The very best wishes to you always!

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: October 16, 2007, 11:50:51 AM »

Ok, there has to be someone in Aruba.  Here's todays Bucati zoom, lol  Laughing

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: October 16, 2007, 11:57:23 AM »

the Interpol is asked to try to get hold of the not yet released informations by the FBI", wrote the Minister.
http://www.nu.nl/news/810036/10/rss/Nederland_moet_Holloway-onderzoek_opkrikken.html
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #196 on: October 16, 2007, 11:58:13 AM »

Peaches & Pita

Nice acknowledgment by Beth.

Well deserved.

I'm freaking!  I knew I was going to miss the show live (past my bedtime doncha know) so I planned to listen to the podcast.  I see Klaas put it in my Peaches thread in the Lounge. WOOHOO!!  Gotta wait until I get home from work.  No boohooing at work.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: October 16, 2007, 12:00:43 PM »

A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: October 16, 2007, 12:19:40 PM »

A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS

The Prime Minister's office made a statement on that picture and said the beaches were closed. That is actually a mural  Wink

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: October 16, 2007, 01:21:50 PM »

Beth did a great show last night, thanks to all who made it happen.  And Kudos for Pita, and Peaches to get acknowledged!!  See she knows we are out there.  I tell you, she was thrilled to see us Monkeys there in person, really thrilled.  Well I just finished the book and I have some things that caught my eye, that I am going to jot down here for discussion.

Page 191.....  Helen calls with a desperate warning not to come (Aruba).  Actions will be taken against you.  You could be arrested," she says and asks me not to say that she called to warn me that if I go there I may not be allowed to leave.  "Well, Helen, when the media ask me why I am not coming, I have no choice but to tell them I am being threatened."  She begs not to tell.  If you say I told you about this, I will have to move there and rent a bedroom from you".
This all goes to show how dangerous it really is down there, and why people WONT talk!

Page 225.........  Attorney Vinda told us there is no crematorium there.  But many other island residents have told us there is.  I was just told a week or two after Natalee disappeared about the murder of the island man who supposedly was the incinerator operator at the oil refinery and also worked part time at the hospital incinerator.  He was beheaded by what locals call a "Columbian necktie" and dumped in a cemetary.  ......That page also goes on to tell about the anti Natalee Web sites, and how the people dont even have the guts to sign their real names.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.