April 27, 2024, 08:02:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #686 10/14 - 10/22  (Read 253025 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: October 16, 2007, 02:48:19 PM »

I wonder how they get the very few little people in the mural to move like that!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: October 16, 2007, 03:15:16 PM »

I was wondering...
is there a video available of Greta & Beth at the police station?

Youtube:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=mBLTTncJ4Sg&mode=related&search=Holloway

Transcript: Klaasand
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2212.msg287660;topicseen#msg287660

Dana Pletzer Show
October 5, 2007

Jossy Mansur:

Greta and Beth did come, and we were very surprised.. They didn't contact anyone, just went about their business . either they were commemorating the 2.5 year mark of Natalee's disappearnce or came on a promotional trip for Beth's book.

They visited a few places, they were not very well received where they went. They went to the police station in the north, and then they left very quickly in the next day in the afternoon.

The police station is used for police work, we even saw a police car parked outside but nobody inside. We didn't see anybody, maybe some of the people inside didn't want to be recorded for any tv show

People thought Beth caused bad publicity for the island, but people is not at fault, it's the 3 suspects. If there's damage to the island it should be on the shoulders of the 3 suspects.

<snipped>

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: October 16, 2007, 03:26:24 PM »

I wonder how they get the very few little people in the mural to move like that!

Ya know??

My mom has to go there for a wedding ......
I told her about a good restaurant...Madamme Jeanettes.....she looked it up...they have gone out of business.....

No surprise.

No body there to eat the food.

No body no crime, Paulus?

How about No body--no aruba , -a-hole.

Be good monkeys.

Klass I prayed...hope it helped.....some monkey or another....I felt monkeys praying for me as well...tho i don't know why.........

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: October 16, 2007, 03:50:51 PM »

Rock Bottom for FOBRU >  Scared of their own shadow at this point.

Bashing Wonderwoman!  Laughing  If they only knew...

Deepak e-mail is real > deal accordingly.

steve
Scared Monkey

« Reply #204 on: October 16, 2007, 03:52:05 PM »

Page 225.........  Attorney Vinda told us there is no crematorium there.  But many other island residents have told us there is.  I was just told a week or two after Natalee disappeared about the murder of the island man who supposedly was the incinerator operator at the oil refinery and also worked part time at the hospital incinerator.   He was beheaded by what locals call a "Columbian necktie" and dumped in a cemetary.  ......That page also goes on to tell about the anti Natalee Web sites, and how the people dont even have the guts to sign their real names.

Oduber Hospital?
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: October 16, 2007, 04:01:50 PM »

Page 225.........  Attorney Vinda told us there is no crematorium there.  But many other island residents have told us there is.  I was just told a week or two after Natalee disappeared about the murder of the island man who supposedly was the incinerator operator at the oil refinery and also worked part time at the hospital incinerator.   He was beheaded by what locals call a "Columbian necktie" and dumped in a cemetary.  ......That page also goes on to tell about the anti Natalee Web sites, and how the people dont even have the guts to sign their real names.

Oduber Hospital?
Thats what I would think.  But I do believe most hospitals have them.  If it's a walk-in clinic type deal, things still get fowarded to the main Hospital.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: October 16, 2007, 04:04:08 PM »

Not to mention that it was "Paulus" himself that got Wevers Crematorium there to the island.  That was a few months prior to the Natalee disappearance.  Rob knows all about that.  The people who sold it to them wouldn't talk about it.  They are from Florida I do believe.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: October 16, 2007, 04:06:51 PM »

Deepak e-mail - June 5th

"...because when this all is over they will still be talks that were the 3 guys that had something to do with the kidnap of natalee..."

When this is over? On June 5th? This is a no/body no/case moment by Deepak.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: October 16, 2007, 04:15:07 PM »

Wonderwoman answering some questions regarding the Deepak emails at RU Wink

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: October 16, 2007, 04:17:14 PM »

Klaas!  Wonderwoman agrees with you!  First time ever...?  Cool

E-mail from Deepak's computer...but not written by him.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: October 16, 2007, 04:17:21 PM »

Wonderwoman is implying at RU exactly what I've said, that Deepak typed and sent the emails but the script of what he was to send was written by someone else (IMO PVDS and Joran)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: October 16, 2007, 04:18:07 PM »

Klaas!  Wonderwoman agrees with you!  First time ever...?  Cool

E-mail from Deepak's computer...but not written by him.

Laughing Laughing I know, I think I'm going to be sick..  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: October 16, 2007, 04:20:49 PM »

What idiots they are at RU.  They think the emails need to be authenticated.  DEEPAK sent those emails...get over it!  They are AUTHENTIC.  Whether the words were chosen by Deepak or PVDS or Joran, it was Deepak who sent them most likely on PVDS's instructions.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: October 16, 2007, 04:27:21 PM »

What idiots they are at RU.  They think the emails need to be authenticated.  DEEPAK sent those emails...get over it!  They are AUTHENTIC.  Whether the words were chosen by Deepak or PVDS or Joran, it was Deepak who sent them most likely on PVDS's instructions.

It's because Deepak's e-mail is kinda like a PV...and they all got backdoored into actually talking about the investigation.  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: October 16, 2007, 04:28:45 PM »

It's because Deepak's e-mail is kinda like a PV...and they all got backdoored into actually talking about the investigation.  Laughing

I still wonder if WW works for Posner  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: October 16, 2007, 04:31:39 PM »

Pausebreak wrote at RU:   (  I can't wait for WW's comment  Laughing )

ah, so this "friend" really wasn't a friend, but rather someone who was setting Deepak up all along? Why isn't that surprising. Why didn't this person give them to ALE if they thought they had some type of evidentiary value? Why give them to Phil in order to help Beth?? How much did your friend make for pretending to "befriend" someone and setting them up?
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: October 16, 2007, 04:40:16 PM »

ah, so this "friend" really wasn't a friend, but rather someone who was setting Deepak up all along? Why isn't that surprising. Why didn't this person give them to ALE if they thought they had some type of evidentiary value? Why give them to Phil in order to help Beth?? How much did your friend make for pretending to "befriend" someone and setting them up?

1) The friend did not know the e-mail was going to hurt Deepak when she released it, and she gave it to Hodges at the same time. Way back in June 05.   YW  WW  !
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: October 16, 2007, 04:47:58 PM »

1) The friend did not know the e-mail was going to hurt Deepak when she released it, and she gave it to Hodges at the same time. Way back in June 05.   YW  WW  !

Igsigs - You think?  That would explain alot too.  Hodges may have represented himself as someone working on the case.  He may have purchased the original emails from Betty....YES...way back in June 2005.   Thinking it would help Deepak since at that time they were sticking to the HI drop off story.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: October 16, 2007, 04:50:45 PM »

Wonderwoman is implying at RU exactly what I've said, that Deepak typed and sent the emails but the script of what he was to send was written by someone else (IMO PVDS and Joran)

Or even possibly Anita.  For some reason I see her behind the correspondence angle like this plus the fake letter from Natalee since she was talking about that before the postmark date.  Allegedly.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: October 16, 2007, 04:50:51 PM »

WW's comment  Laughing

you watch way too much television, don't you?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.