April 27, 2024, 06:57:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #686 10/14 - 10/22  (Read 253024 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: October 16, 2007, 04:52:07 PM »

Wonderwoman is implying at RU exactly what I've said, that Deepak typed and sent the emails but the script of what he was to send was written by someone else (IMO PVDS and Joran)

Or even possibly Anita.  For some reason I see her behind the correspondence angle like this plus the fake letter from Natalee since she was talking about that before the postmark date.  Allegedly.

Yes, possibly Anita but I think the HI drop off story was created BEFORE Anita returned from Holland.  That's why I'm leaning towards Joran and Paulus.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: October 16, 2007, 04:52:55 PM »

Now Heli is posting what I said about the email.   Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: October 16, 2007, 04:54:56 PM »

geek  They so silly!

Igs,

Have you read Hodges's book?  I have ordered but not rec'd as yet.

study

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #223 on: October 16, 2007, 04:55:31 PM »

Wonderwoman is implying at RU exactly what I've said, that Deepak typed and sent the emails but the script of what he was to send was written by someone else (IMO PVDS and Joran)

Anita

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: October 16, 2007, 04:57:31 PM »

Agree.  The HI story was in place before Beth even arrived.  But the idea to put it into an email as meaning something just reminds me of something Anita might do because she was reportedly talking about the other letter too soon.

FOM--I remembered you in my prayer time because you had pneumonia that wouldn't clear up earlier this year. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: October 16, 2007, 04:57:40 PM »

What is with RU posters, are the just plain dense?

K Hemingway Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:55 pm   

The point of whether they exist on a hard drive is kind of moot. If DRd Phil has the original email and it can be authenticated AND WHAT'S IN THEM ACTUALLY MEANS ANYTHING, his lawyers wouldn't be fighting so hard to get them in discovery.

They wouldn't need them to get them from K2'S lawyers from the investigative file to prove the prosecution thought they were evidence to be used against Deepak. 

Who said anything about Dr. Phil?  HODGES is the one who received the original Deepak emails from Betty.....NOT Dr. Phil.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: October 16, 2007, 04:59:25 PM »

Anna >  NO

I am gonna wait for your summary.  Come across.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: October 16, 2007, 04:59:40 PM »

Oh, one Dr. is the same as another to them, bless their little hearts.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: October 16, 2007, 05:02:22 PM »

Anna >  NO

LOL!!!

What I wonder now is if this was Joran and Paulus version of what happened in an email authored by Anita but they tricked Deepak into sending it out as part of their frame up of him, does that mean whatever conclusions Hodges reaches as to guilt should go to Paulus and Joran instead of Deepak? 

Surely by now someone has contacted Hodges with this theory?  come across

PERSONA NON GRATA

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #229 on: October 16, 2007, 05:03:03 PM »

I bet ya the REAL phone records show at least two phone calls to Holland on the night / morning in question.

1. Paulus calls to tell Anita he has arrived safely.

2. Oh SHIT! some time around 3:30 am.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: October 16, 2007, 05:03:47 PM »

Anna >  NO

LOL!!!

What I wonder now is if this was Joran and Paulus version of what happened in an email authored by Anita but they tricked Deepak into sending it out as part of their frame up of him, does that mean whatever conclusions Hodges reaches as to guilt should go to Paulus and Joran instead of Deepak

IMO yes
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: October 16, 2007, 05:05:36 PM »

Anita

Probably.

And isn't the timing interesting.....June 5....the official arrest of the 2 security guards, and the Dutch Marines finding the bloody mattress.

And Deepak is sending emails to penpals.

It's almost as if a well planned coverup was being orchestrated rather nicely.

So...who are the scammers. And who are the scamees.

AVOID ARUBA
JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: October 16, 2007, 05:06:44 PM »

Even idiomatic phrases mean SOMETHING to the ones that use them.  But I gave up on that one.  I think it means end of message and used to be used for radio transmissions.  How it got translated into the printed word excapes me, however.  No idea on that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: October 16, 2007, 05:09:06 PM »

Well, if they can't even figure out it is Dr Hodges instead of Dr Phil, guess we can consider they don't have much to contribute to any lucid discussion as usual.

PERSONA NON GRATA

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: October 16, 2007, 05:09:51 PM »

If Hodges is any good at what he does, whatever he does, he should include this possibility in his book. If not - i would just replace Deepak with Joran as i read.  c/a

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: October 16, 2007, 05:14:57 PM »

I was told at BFN, when I tried to make the point that Deepak might not be the author, only the sender, that it doesn't matter.  The fact that he planned and sent the email is evidence of his guilt.  Needing an alibi for that night.

Anita was called by Paulus very early with the concern that Joran was the last one with Natalee.  I have a Dutch interview she gave.

Kermit

I only find the Rudy Croes requesting KLPD and their terms for responding on the site you posted.  I couldn't find anything on Interpol and the FBI.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: October 16, 2007, 05:16:19 PM »

If Hodges is any good at what he does, whatever he does, he should include this possibility in his book. If not - i would just replace Deepak with Joran as i read.  c/a

Yep, have that RED pen handy  Laughing
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #237 on: October 16, 2007, 05:21:49 PM »

I vote Anita as an author.

Libelle interview June 2007:

“Twee jaar geleden, in mei, werd mijn oma negentig jaar. Ik was in Nederland om haar verjaardag te vieren. Kort voor ik weer terug zou keren naar Aruba, belde mijn man Paul me op en vertelde dat op Aruba een meisje werd vermist. En hij zei erbij: ‘Schijnbaar is Joran de laatste geweest die met haar samen was.’ Er ging onmiddellijk van alles door mijn hoofd, allerlei gedachten streden om voorrang. Heel verwarrend vond ik het dat er ook dingen in me opkwamen als: Potverdorie, zondagavond is hij dus blijkbaar uit geweest. Wij wisten van niets, hij moest het huis uit zijn geslopen.”

Two years ago, in May, my grandmother became ninety year.  I was in the Netherlands her birthday to celebrate.  Short for I prevent back would turn to Aruba, rung my man Paul me on and told that on Aruba a girl was missed.  And he said with it:  'Seeming is Joran the last one been that with her together was.' There immediately of everything through my head, all sorts of thoughts priorities fought went.  Quite confusingly found I it that it also compete in me came up as:  Potverdorie, Sunday evening is been he thus apparently out.  We knew had to be demolished by nothing, he it house out."
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: October 16, 2007, 05:25:15 PM »

Klaas,
You're not making fun of my color coded highlighters are you?   

I don't even know if I believe this methods works at all but just have to know everything said about this investigation.  Have to have something to read to fall asleep from habit so might as well read it.  If it ever arrives.  Will post summary.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: October 16, 2007, 05:30:23 PM »

It is also possible that the letter was composed at the initial instructive meeting held by Paulus around the pool when he told them no body/no case of all the unlikely suggestions for just a missing girl.

I always thought it might have been used for Satish to memorize the story line as they were so concerned that he would have so much trouble.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.