April 27, 2024, 08:49:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #686 10/14 - 10/22  (Read 253026 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: October 16, 2007, 07:56:33 PM »

According to Joran's book (maybe some PVs also) Sat night/Sun morning fits for Deepak writing the e-mail.

SAT:

- Meets lawyers for 1st time > they recommend getting their story straight.

- Works the night shift - wants to go to Joran's but NadiraNadira says nyet.

- Gets home at....11:30ish. Writes monster e-mail. 12:33 > send!

- Could have sent it from work...buts wants ALE to see it on his home computer.

Yep, and fits the time perfectly since Saturday was the 4th.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: October 16, 2007, 07:59:17 PM »

I don't think Dr H would have written the whole book about just this email so I am hoping that there is more.  Just hoping that he has some information, any information, not seen before.

I have to also wonder why Deepak is not suing Dr Hodges as well as Dr Phil.

In fact, there are several people and things that were more damaging to the Kalpoes than Dr Phil show.

Others Deepak might want to consider suing:

AM Digital for saying that all three suspects said they had sex with Natalee when now they claim none of them did.

Steve Cohen for saying they were guilty as hell.

Dompig for saying same thing.

Joran for the alleged confession that Deepak did it and we buried her.

The possibilities are endless.

Anna ... right on!!!

I suspect that those in Aruba who are behind Deepak and Satish's defamation lawsuit again Phil McGraw assumed that there would be a settlement ... it did not happen ... Dr. Phil called their bluff.

Janet

++++++++++++++++++

http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/2007/07/aruban-authorities-implicate-main.html

Friday, July 27, 2007
ARUBAN AUTHORITIES IMPLICATE MAIN SUSPECTS IN NATALEE HOLLOW CASE

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: October 16, 2007, 08:10:35 PM »

If Deepak was innocent then he would sue the Sloots for framing his stupid azz.  Idea
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: October 16, 2007, 08:24:27 PM »

Lazlo says *maybe in a little over 2 weeks* re J2K suspect status decision.

November back in play.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: October 16, 2007, 08:26:51 PM »

I was told at BFN, when I tried to make the point that Deepak might not be the author, only the sender, that it doesn't matter.  The fact that he planned and sent the email is evidence of his guilt.  Needing an alibi for that night.

Anita was called by Paulus very early with the concern that Joran was the last one with Natalee.  I have a Dutch interview she gave.

Kermit

I only find the Rudy Croes requesting KLPD and their terms for responding on the site you posted.  I couldn't find anything on Interpol and the FBI.
NETHELANDS TO TAKE OVER NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE:
"Nederland moet Holloway-onderzoek opkrikken"
(Netherlands must revitalise Holloway-investigation)

Here:
http://www.nu.nl/news/810036/10/rss/Nederland_moet_Holloway-onderzoek_opkrikken.html

Aruba has requested Interpol's participation in the investigation.

In the letter, Minister Croes promised that the Dutch agents will get all the cooperation from the investigating-team and the management. Also in the letter it appears that the Minister also made an official request to the Interpol to review the dossier. "As requested by the PG, the Interpol is asked to try to get hold of the not yet released informations by the FBI", wrote the Minister.
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
===================================

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: October 16, 2007, 08:32:54 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_35634.php

Bomen toch gekapt
16 Okt, 2007, 17:54 (GMT -04:00)

Een groot aantal kwihibomen en foyo di cruzbomen is gekapt voor de bouw van nieuwe timeshare appartementen.

ORANJESTAD — Ondanks de belofte van Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, de moedermaatschappij van Westin, om de inheemse flora intact te houden, is een groot aantal bomen gekapt ten zuidwesten van het Westin Hotel.

Het stuk strand bij de politiepost is in trek bij de lokale bevolking. De uitbreidingsplannen van Westin voor de bouw van timeshare appartementen op de parkeerplaats, stuitte in eerste instantie op verzet. Starwood zegde echter toe het park en de toegangswegen op te knappen. Ook komen er extra faciliteiten zoals een nieuwe douchegelegenheid en verkoopkraampjes voor de watersport en verkooppunten voor voedsel en drankjes.

Starwood beloofde verder om bij de renovatie van het park veel aandacht te besteden aan behoud en bescherming van de monumentale kwihibomen en foyo di cruzbomen, die de locatie nu al een specifiek karakter geven.

De nieuwe parkeerplaats, toegangswegen en beplanting zijn inmiddels klaar, echter de oorspronkelijke bomen zijn gekapt. Het is niet bekend waarom dit is gebeurd. Amigoe heeft diverse malen geprobeerd contact te zoeken met advocaat Antonio Carlo voor een verklaring. Carlo vertegenwoordigt Starwood op Aruba

Through translator:

Trees nevertheless cut down

ORANJESTAD - in spite of the promise Starwood hotels & Resorts Worldwide, the parent company of Westin, to love the domestic flora intact, a large number of trees has been cut down at south west of the Westin hotel. The piece range at the police force mail is in appetite among the local people. The development plans of Westin for the construction of timeshare apartments on the parking place, ran up in the first place against resisted. Starwood promised however the park and tidy up the access ways. Also there extra facilities come such as a new shower occasion and verkoopkraampjes for the water sport and sale points for food and drinks. Starwood promised further at the modernisation of the park much give attention on conservation and protection of the monumental kwihibomen and foyo di cruzbomen, which gives now already a specific character to the location. The new parking place, access ways and beplanting are meanwhile ready, however the original trees have been cut down. It has not been confessed for which this has happened. Amigoe several times contact have tried with lawyer zoeken Antonio Carlo for a declaration. Carlo represent Starwood on Aruba.

Starwood and Mark Purcell go way back.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: October 16, 2007, 08:34:23 PM »

Kermit - Starwood and Mark Purcell huh?  Interresting.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: October 16, 2007, 08:36:09 PM »

Kermit - Starwood and Mark Purcell huh?  Interresting.

Me thinks there are no coincidences in Aruba.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: October 16, 2007, 08:37:41 PM »

A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS

The Prime Minister's office made a statement on that picture and said the beaches were closed. That is actually a mural  Wink

Ha Ha *******!

NO BODY on Aruba, but FBI and DUTCH LE are.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: October 16, 2007, 08:44:49 PM »

Kermit - Starwood and Mark Purcell huh?  Interesting.

Starwood and Mark Purcell and Antonia Carlo/Paulus law firm now?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: October 16, 2007, 08:46:53 PM »

Kermit - Starwood and Mark Purcell huh?  Interesting.

Starwood and Mark Purcell and Antonia Carlo/Paulus law firm now?

Yep, cozy huh?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: October 16, 2007, 08:48:01 PM »

Speaking of whom, somebody told me the reason that beach is empty is that it is a nude beach and the people are hiding from the camera. 

Laughing Rolling Eyes Laughing

I wonder why they are hiding at Player Linda web cam as well.  But of course, there has to be a reasonable answer since the boycott is not working at all and tourism is in fact up.  You'd think the place would be packed and the beaches crowded. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: October 16, 2007, 08:58:20 PM »

I don't think Dr. Hodges is a charletan but am not sure I believe his theory.  Will know more after reading his book.  I think he believes his theory sincerely.  Psychiatrists usually do extremely well in private practice in Alabama and I have to think this has cost him money rather than earned any more for him than time devoted to his practice would have.

I think he is just another person with a theory and applied it to this case.  Will give him the benefit of the doubt of trying to help as there is not much in it for him that I can see.

May change my mind after reading the book.  Hope it arrives tomorrow.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: October 16, 2007, 09:04:42 PM »

Speaking of whom, somebody told me the reason that beach is empty is that it is a nude beach and the people are hiding from the camera. 

Laughing Rolling Eyes Laughing

I wonder why they are hiding at Player Linda web cam as well.  But of course, there has to be a reasonable answer since the boycott is not working at all and tourism is in fact up.  You'd think the place would be packed and the beaches crowded. 

If they were doing well AHATA would have pulled in their internet pooches by now.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #294 on: October 16, 2007, 09:07:22 PM »

I don't like psychiatrists. I don't like the people or the profession. A recent survey found that they have the lowest percent of professionals who actually believe in God. Like 29%. Not only that, they are usually crazier than their patients. Razz

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: October 16, 2007, 09:47:45 PM »

A different Mark Purcell, IMO.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: October 16, 2007, 09:54:49 PM »

A different Mark Purcell, IMO.

I just did a search, looks like a different Mark Purcell to me too.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #297 on: October 16, 2007, 10:15:55 PM »

Is Betty and WW the same person?  Shocked
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: October 16, 2007, 10:17:06 PM »

I only find the Rudy Croes requesting KLPD and their terms for responding on the site you posted.  I couldn't find anything on Interpol and the FBI.

In the letter, Minister Croes promised that the Dutch agents will get all the cooperation from the investigating-team and the management. Also in the letter it appears that the Minister also made an official request to the Interpol to review the dossier. "As requested by the PG, the Interpol is asked to try to get hold of the not yet released informations by the FBI", wrote the Minister.
[/quote]

Where was Rudy Croes' zeal to have the case solved the first year and a half of the investigation? The Dutch KLPD, Interpol, and FBI were all available as resources from day one.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: October 16, 2007, 10:23:13 PM »

Where was Rudy Croes' zeal to have the case solved the first year and a half of the investigation? The Dutch KLPD, Interpol, and FBI were all available as resources from day one.
[/quote]

when natalee's family first started asking for dutch involvement, i believe rudy's reason for not asking was that it wasn't his place to ask.  we don't understand dutch law as perceived and practiced by aruba.
dennisintn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.