April 28, 2024, 09:18:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #686 10/14 - 10/22  (Read 253048 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: October 16, 2007, 10:25:29 PM »

To Refugees:

Just because Dr. Phil's discovery documents asking for EMAILS from Deepak it does not necessarily mean these particular emails.

The HE that has the original emails (according to WW) would be Dr. Hodges that wrote the book, not Dr. Phil.  Why would Dr. Phil ask for something he already has?

Would think Dr. Phil would have a keen interest in these e-mails to help build his case against Deepak as a liar and obstructor of justice.

I'm certain Dr. Phil already has a copy of these Deepak emails.  We can always make sure though  Wink

Right on!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: October 16, 2007, 10:35:07 PM »

Is Betty and WW the same person?  Shocked

Not unless Betty is a fake name.  I know WW's real name and it's not Betty.  Wink
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #302 on: October 16, 2007, 10:55:52 PM »

Not unless Betty is a fake name.  I know WW's real name and it's not Betty.  Wink

Whew! thought I had lost it there for a minute.  Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: October 16, 2007, 11:04:20 PM »

Whew! thought I had lost it there for a minute.  Rolling Eyes

LOL  Laughing

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: October 16, 2007, 11:12:57 PM »

She once told Darlene of Alabama that her name was Darlene, too.  Maybe it's Betty Darlene, lol!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #305 on: October 16, 2007, 11:13:05 PM »

So what is the skinny on the van Loon guy?  Is the drug supplier or not?  Was he a decoy?  I am confused about him even though I remember us discussing him before...with Bondia. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: October 16, 2007, 11:15:12 PM »

So what is the skinny on the van Loon guy?  Is the drug supplier or not?  Was he a decoy?  I am confused about him even though I remember us discussing him before...with Bondia. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
I don't think he had anything to do with the case.  I think he was more likely a decoy than Lorenzo. 

Lorenzo I do feel could be peripherally involved in the case. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: October 16, 2007, 11:18:24 PM »

She once told Darlene of Alabama that her name was Darlene, too.  Maybe it's Betty Darlene, lol!

Good point although I do know WW's last name isn't Darlene or Betty.  I suppose her name could be Betty Darlene XXXXXXX
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: October 16, 2007, 11:26:05 PM »

I think both von Loon and Lorenzo are decoys put out by scubajap and Renfro at around the same time to deflect from Joran.  I have never seen any proof that either are connected to Natalee's disappearance in any way.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #309 on: October 16, 2007, 11:26:38 PM »

Well back to Loon...I to think we need to look into him some, since Beth did mention him and Jacobs did try to overlook him and obviously knew who he was from the beginning.  I just can't seem to place him in any of the early conversations from the FP. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: October 16, 2007, 11:33:39 PM »

Well back to Loon...I to think we need to look into him some, since Beth did mention him and Jacobs did try to overlook him and obviously knew who he was from the beginning.  I just can't seem to place him in any of the early conversations from the FP. 

It was Bondia/Glenda that mentioned Von Loon here in the forum.  She's the one who posted pics of him.  He's a beach bum kind of guy and used to have a boat.  He was at the Soul Beach Festival with his sailboat and alot of people. 

It was not Bondia/Glenda that introduced Lorenzo, it was Arubagirl and Nativelingo and it was LONG before we heard of Von Loon or Van Loen or however the correct spelling of his name is.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: October 16, 2007, 11:34:55 PM »

Don't know much about the guy but the way he acted with Beth he leads me to believe he is totally innocent. It seemed like a hot tip the first week with his yellow truck,rubber boat and oil barrel in back called into the tip line..Most likely a decoy called in by Renfro and ANita..I did find it interesting that his first words to Beth were "Im sorry about Natalee" and Beth also stated that she found out he was related to the sloots. I dont think the guy is involved but he probably has some good info from what he has heard from his connections in Aruba.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 11:46:47 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #312 on: October 16, 2007, 11:43:28 PM »

When I was researching HCGTV.NET I noticed there was a Wonderwoman and a Reality posting the very first week NH went missing. This Reality is also from South Africa but the Reality at BFN says its not him. WW used another name at this site and it wasnt Betty.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2022.0

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #313 on: October 16, 2007, 11:46:47 PM »

If WW forwarded the email to Hodges, then she did not do Deepak any favors.  I thought from what I remember, she was always defending her buddy Deepak. Hmmmmm. Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: October 16, 2007, 11:57:44 PM »

When I was researching HCGTV.NET I noticed there was a Wonderwoman and a Reality posting the very first week NH went missing. This Reality is also from South Africa but the Reality at BFN says its not him. WW used another name at this site and it wasnt Betty.

******* - help me out here so I don't have to read through it all.  What name did she use?  Mazrad?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: October 16, 2007, 11:59:03 PM »

If WW forwarded the email to Hodges, then she did not do Deepak any favors.  I thought from what I remember, she was always defending her buddy Deepak. Hmmmmm. Rolling Eyes

According to WW it was Betty that forwarded the emails to Hodges.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: October 17, 2007, 12:01:42 AM »

According to WW it was Betty that forwarded the emails to Hodges.

sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #317 on: October 17, 2007, 12:11:43 AM »

I was told at BFN, when I tried to make the point that Deepak might not be the author, only the sender, that it doesn't matter.  The fact that he planned and sent the email is evidence of his guilt.  Needing an alibi for that night.

Anita was called by Paulus very early with the concern that Joran was the last one with Natalee.  I have a Dutch interview she gave.

Kermit

I only find the Rudy Croes requesting KLPD and their terms for responding on the site you posted.  I couldn't find anything on Interpol and the FBI.
NETHELANDS TO TAKE OVER NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE:
"Nederland moet Holloway-onderzoek opkrikken"
(Netherlands must revitalise Holloway-investigation)

Here:
http://www.nu.nl/news/810036/10/rss/Nederland_moet_Holloway-onderzoek_opkrikken.html

Aruba has requested Interpol's participation in the investigation.

In the letter, Minister Croes promised that the Dutch agents will get all the cooperation from the investigating-team and the management. Also in the letter it appears that the Minister also made an official request to the Interpol to review the dossier. "As requested by the PG, the Interpol is asked to try to get hold of the not yet released informations by the FBI", wrote the Minister.
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
===================================

If they had let the FBI do what they were ready to do, I am sure they would  know what info the FBI had without asking Interpol for it.  It sounds like Rudy wanted all info from FBI to give to the suspects, so they could change thier stories if needed.  it makes me sick that FBI and Interpol haven't been able to do anything to help this family, as well as the other families of missing people in Aruba.  It is a crime IMO that these agencies don't do something about what is going on in that hellhole. 
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: October 17, 2007, 12:15:44 AM »

******* - help me out here so I don't have to read through it all.  What name did she use?  Mazrad?

I forget..I showed you at the time but I didn't copy it to that thread..Maybee I can find it quickly in my email.. It wasnt Mazrad..

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: October 17, 2007, 12:21:58 AM »

I forget..I showed you at the time but I didn't copy it to that thread..Maybee I can find it quickly in my email.. It wasnt Mazrad..

Off the top of my head, the names I know she has used are WW, Mazrad, Darzam and Shizam
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.