April 27, 2024, 12:05:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #686 10/14 - 10/22  (Read 253011 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: October 17, 2007, 12:24:00 AM »

When I was researching HCGTV.NET I noticed there was a Wonderwoman and a Reality posting the very first week NH went missing. This Reality is also from South Africa but the Reality at BFN says its not him. WW used another name at this site and it wasnt Betty.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2022.0

******* - help me out here so I don't have to read through it all.  What name did she use?  Mazrad?

I forget..I showed you at the time but I didn't copy it to that thread..Maybee I can find it quickly in my email.. It wasnt Mazrad..

Off the top of my head, the names I know she has used are WW, Mazrad, Darzam and Shizam

THis person used the name WW at that site in early june 2005 but also stated her real name at the end of her posts.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: October 17, 2007, 12:24:08 AM »

Hey Klaas, I know we've gone over this before, forgive me I forget, but is there any reason to suspect that Wonderwoman is Betty?

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: October 17, 2007, 12:27:08 AM »

Hey Klaas, I know we've gone over this before, forgive me I forget, but is there any reason to suspect that Wonderwoman is Betty?

It's possible.  Betty is not Wonderwoman's real name though.  Betty was the name in the email.  Anything is possible though.

I lean towards WW and Betty being different people.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: October 17, 2007, 12:28:24 AM »

******* - WW stated many times at SM that her real first name was Darlene (which is true).  Did she also post her real last name in those forums?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: October 17, 2007, 12:30:39 AM »

******* - I just found one of those WW posts at HCGTV and I don't believe it's the same WW.  Does not sound like her at all.

This is NOT the same Wonderwoman IMO...no way, does not sound like her AT ALL:

« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 12:33:07 AM by klaasend » Logged
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #325 on: October 17, 2007, 12:45:50 AM »

******* - I just found one of those WW posts at HCGTV and I don't believe it's the same WW.  Does not sound like her at all.

This is NOT the same Wonderwoman IMO...no way, does not sound like her AT ALL:

Agreed its not her..THE WW that we know probably copied her name  Wink..I must say that reading at that site in the first week after NH dissapreared gives me one big headache  Confused Any guess on who Sharine was ?? Sounds like Julia..IMO

#363 2005-06-07 8:25 am
Wonderwoman
Guest Re: Natalee Holloway missing--- wrote
You must be going through alot yourself
also Natalee's other friends as well,you shouldn't feel the need to defend her on this web site,everyone one here that has any negative thought
has major problems and those people should not even be getting the satisfaction of a response,heres a old saying,MISERY ENJOYS COMPANY ,you just keep praying for your friend and her family as my family is doing to and don't lower yourself to the level of some on here,stay well and focus on the important things ,God Bless
Sincerely Tina

2005-06-07 12:11 pm
Sharine
Guest Re: Natalee Holloway missingFirst of all, I just hope that this doesn't have anything to do with Insurance money from life insurance. I live in Aruba and our island has been turned upside down looking for Natalee. And eventhough I pray for her safe return I still suspect something fishy. As soon as the news of her "missing" the FBI came with the mother. And it seemed it is not the first time Natalee dissapeared, it seems she pulled this stunt in Costa Rica too. I have children too and if this is a wild goose chase I hope the Aruban gouvernment can charge the mother for all the extra work the police, the marines etc. etc. had to do.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: October 17, 2007, 12:47:40 AM »

Sharine does sound like Renfro to me too.  No telling.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: October 17, 2007, 12:48:53 AM »

Well back to Loon...I to think we need to look into him some, since Beth did mention him and Jacobs did try to overlook him and obviously knew who he was from the beginning.  I just can't seem to place him in any of the early conversations from the FP. 

It was Bondia/Glenda that mentioned Von Loon here in the forum.  She's the one who posted pics of him.  He's a beach bum kind of guy and used to have a boat.  He was at the Soul Beach Festival with his sailboat and alot of people. 

It was not Bondia/Glenda that introduced Lorenzo, it was Arubagirl and Nativelingo and it was LONG before we heard of Von Loon or Van Loen or however the correct spelling of his name is.

It was scubajap who introduced Lorenzo at RWN, however.  Along with von Loon but she did so by description and not by name on both of them in the beginning.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: October 17, 2007, 12:58:13 AM »

Scubajap must have gotten a great deal on buying the Gottenbo's boat as they were probably selling off everything to get out of Aruba quickly. I wonder if she just flipped it to make money or if she still has the boat?

Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #329 on: October 17, 2007, 01:06:09 AM »

Hopefully someday the computers that stored all the emails between suspects or those that tried to hide involvement, will spit out the volumes of original emails. Hint, they aren't located in Aruba, but stored in places to be revealed someday. Some people shouldn't be sleeping so well.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: October 17, 2007, 01:12:54 AM »

Hopefully someday the computers that stored all the emails between suspects or those that tried to hide involvement, will spit out the volumes of original emails. Hint, they aren't located in Aruba, but stored in places to be revealed someday. Some people shouldn't be sleeping so well.

Sure, it should be on Deepak's if he sent the email or not.  And on Betty's server when she received it and from where.  But I don't really understand the controversy as I didn't think Deepak denied the email at all.  I just don't think he really authored it.

And I doubt Dr Phil is very interested in one email just in Deepak's email in general.  More likely more interested in any to and from Joran related to involvement with Natalee. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #331 on: October 17, 2007, 01:23:18 AM »

Sure, it should be on Deepak's if he sent the email or not.  And on Betty's server when she received it and from where.  But I don't really understand the controversy as I didn't think Deepak denied the email at all.  I just don't think he really authored it.

And I doubt Dr Phil is very interested in one email just in Deepak's email in general.  More likely more interested in any to and from Joran related to involvement with Natalee. 
Actually I believe that all transmitted email are on our gov computers. Access is limited by gov agencies tracking drugs to terrorists.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: October 17, 2007, 01:27:05 AM »

Having the exact transmission time should help if it was thought this was important.  They should be able to find it with a pinpointed transmission time like that?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #333 on: October 17, 2007, 01:35:07 AM »

There  probably is a file called, Holloway case in FBI hands, with the original emails, between the suspects. Unfortunately, being in another country keeps the FBI out of it. But that doesn't mean that the records can't be accessed in the future. Politically, there is probably some officials in Aruba that may be on that list already and are trying to keep it from getting out.

Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #334 on: October 17, 2007, 01:40:52 AM »

There probably is satelite images stored in computers from the night in question just for tracking drugs from boats. Of course that kind of information won't be public shared. It could be shared with the FBI to add to a future investigation.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: October 17, 2007, 01:50:32 AM »

There probably is satelite images stored in computers from the night in question just for tracking drugs from boats. Of course that kind of information won't be public shared. It could be shared with the FBI to add to a future investigation.

Kiwi - I agree on both accounts, the emails and the satelite images.  Hopefully one day we'll find out.
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #336 on: October 17, 2007, 01:54:36 AM »

Kiwi - I agree on both accounts, the emails and the satelite images.  Hopefully one day we'll find out.
Wouldn't that be something. Just knowing if a boat left that night. The destination (GPS) location, to sonar.. On and On.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: October 17, 2007, 01:56:39 AM »

Wouldn't that be something. Just knowing if a boat left that night. The destination (GPS) location, to sonar.. On and On.

Yep  Wink
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #338 on: October 17, 2007, 02:02:54 AM »

The only downside for us is, we will only know that a bunch of officials, judges, ministers  resigned or retired. Pretty much the FBI just won't publish the why. But I can live with that.

Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #339 on: October 17, 2007, 02:09:11 AM »

Well, I need to start this stuff earlier in the day. Too bad everyone is sleeping on the east coast and almost everyone in Cal.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.