April 27, 2024, 07:54:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #686 10/14 - 10/22  (Read 252994 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: October 17, 2007, 02:14:47 AM »

Sorry Kiwi - I'm calling it a night myself and I'm on the west coast  Very Happy

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #341 on: October 17, 2007, 02:19:40 AM »

No problem, time for me call it to! Nite who ever is left....

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: October 17, 2007, 07:35:29 AM »

Todays Diario
Online Papi Translator

psikiatra clinico hodge is deduci cu, curpa of natalee is in fondo of sea in one canasta, two mile for of aruba oranjestad(aan):

as daily paper owing to publica yesterday, one psikiatra clinico much renombra, esta andrew g. hodges, is cla for saca one book titula “into the deep”, in cual the is count ; the storia of ultimo night of natalee holloway, incluyendo one guia for cu the ultimo lugar if sosiego of the student mericano of mountain brook. hodge, one psikiatra clinico, that for coincidencia is residente of same town cu nathalee holloway, esta birmingham, owing to desaroya one tecnica calling “thoughtprint decoding”. cu the tecnica here, investigadornan criminal is capaz of saca much more informacion for of conversacionnan or texto write. hodge is basa his self on the impulso of the mind inconciente, for count ; the berdad. hodge his investigacionnan is show cu everybody, usando the 90% of they cerebro cu is inconciente, can distingui among good y bad. according hodge, cientificonan forense tradicional have more chens of not place mucho atencion at cierto comportacion criminal inexplicable y considera this because; the accionnan of one “sociopata”, provided that bez of considera cu can deal of the mind inconciente, cu is mandando pistanan.

the pistanan here can wordo detecta for one person as hodge, cu owing to train for this. the book of hodge is basa on his analysis of 6 pagina of e-mail among deepak kalpoe y one girlfriend mericano betty. for of the e-mail here, hodge is saca afor thing the is see because; one confesion pace owing to pace of asesinato of nathalee holloway. near of this, the is saca afo also one map for cemetery in water of the student mericano, cu will is only 2 mile far for of aruba. hodge is of opinion cu the e-mail serve for deepak, owing to wordo cause for one confrontacion acute cu mother of nathalee esta beth twitty, that owing to wordo menciona also in the e-mail, in cual owing to wordo tell cu the mother owing to priminti of make life of deepak one hell on ground.

hodge is tell cu his method is analogo at the method more conoci because; the method of cerebro part right. this kiermen cu hodge is read comunicacion, for detecta mensahenan simbolico, provided that bez of the mensahenan literal, of the cerebro part robez. in the model of hodge, the mind conciente is talk “cerebro robez” y the mind inconciente is talk “cerebro drechi”. in the caso specifico of natalee hollloway, hodge is tell cu the e-mail of deepak have all ingrediente of one confesion inconciente of thing owing to sosode cu the young mericano, cu affirmation in words of deepak “e berdad”, “e noticia” y “e storia”, without forget “lighthouse”, cu hodge is interpreta because; one attempt of deepak, for place one luz big on the caso, again inconcientemente. near of the seńalnan of confesion cu hodge owing to detecta, past owing to identifica 5 another patronchi of thought, incluyendo: *indicacionnan cu natalee owing to die one dead violento, after of owing to wordo viola for more of one person *imagennan of dead conecta cu natalee: “mi ultimo dia”(menciona 3 trip in the e-mail), “perde natalee”, “pega sońo”, “cay abao” y “mi is stop”. *imagennan of strangulacion, cu can indica cu the young owing to die after day wordo choca. *imagennan cla of oceano, indicando cu his curpa will is at fondo of sea. *imagennan of one container as one canasta, cu is sugeri cu the will is bao of sea still. hodge is believe u the pensamentonan of deepak, cu owing to leave inconcientemente in thing past owing to write, is give pistanan oceanografico, of where investigadornan have to bay busca. hodge in his book is indica also cu father of natalee esta dave holloway cu that past owing to work of close, have intencion earnest of come bek aruba cu equuusearch, for busca once more in sea, usando equipo much more sofistica the trip here. steven owing to.egger, phd, one professor of criminologia at universidad of houston, is tell also cu the tecnica of hodge is birando one direccion esencial in cual ciencia forensico is bayendo. janice windham, one agent special of fbi retira, is confirma cu the tecnica of hodge is uno extremely relevante in combatimento of crimen. come across
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 08:10:14 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: October 17, 2007, 07:51:24 AM »

Article in Solo Di Pueblo about Ramon Jesus Junior Vrolijk fighting weapons and drug charges...He was busted the same day as LVR in the big MJ busts. I wonder what he thinks about Lorenzo already getting off scott free?

http://solodipueblo.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=114&Itemid=1
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 07:59:35 AM by Observer » Logged

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: October 17, 2007, 08:20:03 AM »

So what is the skinny on the van Loon guy?  Is the drug supplier or not?  Was he a decoy?  I am confused about him even though I remember us discussing him before...with Bondia. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
I don't think he had anything to do with the case.  I think he was more likely a decoy than Lorenzo. 

Lorenzo I do feel could be peripherally involved in the case. 

Just going through some 'oldies' last night, thought I'd share for lala's -- it will either help, or confuse more. Or help to confuse more Laughing

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1441.0

watchingallalong wrote:
helpful summary
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2005, 06:47:13 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dallas Also posted this in the Breaking Rumors thread last night & it seemed very helpful. Thought I'd quote it here:

FROM DALLAS ALSO:

Here is a list that I think summarizes today's events, with good extras from the local Ariba folks that are posting:

1. Someone named Lorenzo was detained and questioned yesterday, but we don't think he has been arrested yet. He is known to be a nutcase, maybe capable of something. His dad owned the Volkswagon dealership there but committed suicide 3 years ago and was found hanging in the hallway of their home.
2. Someone else was arrested this morning and two of our posters determined that this is their friend that was arrested. The name is Steve Croes. Croes is a common name like Smith or Jones and he is no relation to the Minister Croes that has been quoted some in some press releases. Steve Croes is an acquaintance of Americaninaruba and DJTAYLOR, and that he drives a large party boat called the Tattoo that stays docked near the Marriott. Steve Croes is divorced and has a two-yr-old child and works hard and also would have been the type that might have enjoyed going to a late-night party. But this really shook up our friends Americaninaruba and DJTAYLOR. Americaninaruba went down to the courthouse to see what was going on there.
3. Someone suggested that maybe Natalee was taken to an "underground party". Other posters have explained that these parties are thrown after the bars close, that they are supposed to get permissions before they have them, that the police quickly close down any parties that don't have permission, but that Lorenzo lives out away from town and does throw parties and the police don't close those down as easily.
4. In the radio announcements, there are several announcements from officials that they now are back to thinking she could be alive.
5. We looked closer at the underwear that was found on the beach and discussed that it did indeed look like an American style, "boy boxers" that can be purchased at any major American department store.
6. We looked closer at the guy that was holding up the underwear, and we found a separate picture from Joran's old website. And it looked like the same guy shown as a friend/acquaintance of Joran also was the guy that found all those items on the beach on 6-7-05. Among those items also was a piece of foam "that had teethmarks" on it and we discussed that a little.
7. We heard rumors of FBI searches that weren't confirmed.
8. We heard that on local Aruba radio at 5 pm, they announced that an additional person had been arrested. This hasn't shown up on MSM so far.
9. We knew that today the three guys (Joran and the three brothers) appeared in court. The court decided to keep them in jail another 8 days. This decision took hours today. They were in their at least 3 hours. One report said that they came out once, and that when they went back in, that Joran was in handcuffs, and had not been in handcuffs the first time he had gone into the courtroom earlier in the day.
10. We heard that a "travelling judge" today overturned another judge's original decision to let Joran's dad visit Joran. So the dad only got to visit Joran one day.
11. We heard that Joran now has additional lawyers (we think he has three now), and that one of his lawyers broke some sort of rule by "talking to one of the guards".
12. Someone posted that Steve Croes has been released, but that is only a post from another website and no one has really confirmed it.

I think that is the summary of today's posts. We had incredible information coming in from Aruba and others.

watchingallalong wrote:
 more updates from friday night
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2005, 08:16:48 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE FROM WAITINGTOKNOW

6. We looked closer at the guy that was holding up the underwear, and we found a separate picture from Joran's old website. And it looked like the same guy shown as a friend/acquaintance of Joran also was the guy that found all those items on the beach on 6-7-05. Among those items also was a piece of foam "that had teethmarks" on it and we discussed that a little.

I would like to note...
1. the separate picture was not found on Joran's old website..it was found in another website of a friend....http://elektron.et.tudelft.nl/%7Eryan/ picture #37
2. The items were not found on 6/7/05...they were just found this past week near the MH
3. The items found by the caves on 6/7/05, I believe that is where they were found....the foam, can of unidentified substance, security guard uniform shirt....were found by searchers...not the guy that found the panties and condoms..

watchingallalong wrote:
 updates / responses
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2005, 08:00:16 AM » 

1) DALLAS UPDATES:

On that item #6, I could have stated that one better, because we didn't reach any conclusion as to whether the two photos were of the same guy.

Also, the person reported at 5 pm to be arrested may have only been questioned. He was in the same grade and at the same school as Joran.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: October 17, 2007, 10:22:29 AM »

Article in Solo Di Pueblo about Ramon Jesus Junior Vrolijk fighting weapons and drug charges...He was busted the same day as LVR in the big MJ busts. I wonder what he thinks about Lorenzo already getting off scott free?

For what it's worth - Vrolijk had weapons charges as well as growing and possessing marijuana. (His place was referred to as a "plantation".)

No weapons, or other types of drugs, were found (or mentioned as being found) at Lorenzo's. (Lorenzo's place also was referred to as a "plantation".)

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: October 17, 2007, 10:25:35 AM »

Posted by Wonderwoman this morning at RU:

wonderwoman Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:45 am

prior to the emails

when my friend first heard about the news in aruba....a girl named natalee has disappeared on the island of aruba....persons of interest...blah blah..

she immediately emailed deepak because the news hit home for her in respect to the fact that she had been visiting the island for years prior and wanted to know the scoop....

so she asked him in her email to him....."what's going on out there, how sad....that sort of thing, along with the usual "how are you doing" etc.

That first email on June 5th was him responding to an old friend who had no idea she was asking one of the "persons of interest" imagine her surprise when she received it!! 
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: October 17, 2007, 10:28:43 AM »

What a coincidence  Rolling Eyes

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #348 on: October 17, 2007, 10:39:13 AM »

Yes, and it is odd that this tidbit of information was not offered in 2005 when WW was posting the email.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: October 17, 2007, 10:43:54 AM »

Posted by Wonderwoman this morning at RU:

wonderwoman Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:45 am

prior to the emails

when my friend first heard about the news in aruba....a girl named natalee has disappeared on the island of aruba....persons of interest...blah blah..

she immediately emailed deepak because the news hit home for her in respect to the fact that she had been visiting the island for years prior and wanted to know the scoop....

so she asked him in her email to him....."what's going on out there, how sad....that sort of thing, along with the usual "how are you doing" etc.

That first email on June 5th was him responding to an old friend who had no idea she was asking one of the "persons of interest" imagine her surprise when she received it!! 

Just as big of a surprise as this bullshit line she gave Rolling Eyes
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: October 17, 2007, 10:50:36 AM »

For what it's worth - Vrolijk had weapons charges as well as growing and possessing marijuana. (His place was referred to as a "plantation".)

No weapons, or other types of drugs, were found (or mentioned as being found) at Lorenzo's. (Lorenzo's place also was referred to as a "plantation".)

When he was first arrested Jossy said he had weapons and over 100 plants as I still have his email. However we know that turned out to be a mistake just like his name(Van Gijn and Van Rein)and the prosecuters case against him.  Rolling Eyes

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #351 on: October 17, 2007, 10:53:34 AM »

Woke up just as confused about this Deepak email connection.  Please, would someone explain it again?  How did WW get int he middle of this?  And why would Betty give WW the email or was it Betty giving the email to Hodges?  Why would Deepak be so stupid to send anyone an email? Was this person and older lady that Deepak sent the email to?  Somebody help me here...again. TIA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: October 17, 2007, 11:07:00 AM »

Woke up just as confused about this Deepak email connection.  Please, would someone explain it again?  How did WW get int he middle of this?  And why would Betty give WW the email or was it Betty giving the email to Hodges?  Why would Deepak be so stupid to send anyone an email? Was this person and older lady that Deepak sent the email to?  Somebody help me here...again. TIA

The story from WW goes like this:

1.  An older lady by the name of Betty has been going to Aruba for a while and met Deepak at the internet Cafe and they occasionally corresponded.

2.  When the news broke about a girl missing in Aruba, Betty emailed Deepak to say hi and in the email asked about the missing girl.  The Deepak Emails was Deepak's response to Betty.

3.  Somehow, Betty knows WW.  I don't know if they worked together or what but according to WW they know eachother.  After Betty received the email from Deepak she forwarded it to WW.

Hodges connection:

1.  Sounds like Hodges heard about the emails and worked out some kind of deal to get the original emails from Betty.  Hodges wrote the book.

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: October 17, 2007, 11:17:34 AM »

1.  An older lady by the name of Betty has been going to Aruba for a while and met Deepak at the internet Cafe and they occasionally corresponded.

I'm sorry -- this still gives me the giggles (like it did 2+ years ago)

Does Deepak strike you as the type to befriend a little old lady in the Internet cafe and become her penpal?

What do you think they communicated occasionally about. The latest AARP deal ons Aruba? Maybe they were both 'car' afficionados? Or maybe Betty was taken in by Deepak's charm?

I didn't buy this line of bs (imo) then. I don't buy it now.

WonderWoman was the front runner to MedlayRelay.  IMHO

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: October 17, 2007, 11:20:05 AM »

I'm sorry -- this still gives me the giggles (like it did 2+ years ago)

Does Deepak strike you as the type to befriend a little old lady in the Internet cafe and become her penpal?

What do you think they communicated occasionally about. The latest AARP deal ons Aruba? Maybe they were both 'car' afficionados? Or maybe Betty was taken in by Deepak's charm?

I didn't buy this line of bs (imo) then. I don't buy it now.

WonderWoman was the front runner to MedlayRelay.  IMHO

Yes it strikes me as very odd and unlikely.  I was just relaying how WW said it happened, not that I believe WW.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #355 on: October 17, 2007, 11:20:45 AM »

I'm wondering when Hodges acquired the emails and started writing his book.  It would seem reasonable that some sort of negotiations were going on prior to his acquiring it/them and that Betty was quite sure of what she had in her possession early on.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #356 on: October 17, 2007, 11:26:29 AM »

Sharon,

When my job was eliminated, I had been working with a 22 year old programmer.  He subsequently relocated from FL to another state, and eventually found a better job.  I had sent him an email prior to that and he responded giving me his personal email address, asking that I keep in touch.  I received 2 emails with maybe 2 sentences each in a year, which didn't surprise me....why would someone his age want to email a woman older than his mother?.  I guess you can say, I agree about Betty & Deepak corresponding.  Laughing Laughing

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: October 17, 2007, 11:36:40 AM »

Sharon,

When my job was eliminated, I had been working with a 22 year old programmer.  He subsequently relocated from FL to another state, and eventually found a better job.  I had sent him an email prior to that and he responded giving me his personal email address, asking that I keep in touch.  I received 2 emails with maybe 2 sentences each in a year, which didn't surprise me....why would someone his age want to email a woman older than his mother?.  I guess you can say, I agree about Betty & Deepak corresponding.  Laughing Laughing

I don't blame him -- you are a real sweety 

But it's not just the age difference 2NJ -- IMO Deepak has some deep 'social' disorders.

I find it hard to accept that he befriends an elderly female customer at work and has a need to stay in touch with her. I would find it hard to accept that he befriends any tourist -- for 'friendship'.

klaas I wasn't suggesting that you believed it! And I really appreciate you bringing things over from 'that place'  Laughing Laughing

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: October 17, 2007, 11:37:23 AM »

When he was first arrested Jossy said he had weapons and over 100 plants as I still have his email. However we know that turned out to be a mistake just like his name(Van Gijn and Van Rein)and the prosecuters case against him.  Rolling Eyes

I don't know about the emails. Jossy was probably just lumping everything together - as did the headlines on several of the articles. Made it look like everyone had weapons.

But NONE of the articles I read (Diario, 24ora et al) indicated that weapons were found at Lorenzo's. Several of these articles are posted in the M&C thread (of course in the then-current Natalee threads as well).

There even were photos of ALL the weapons and a count (about 5 - 7 firearms at 2 or 3 of the locations that were raided - sorry I don't recall exact figures).

Someone (I think Rob) posted that the weapons charges would cause more problems than the marijuana charges. My *assumption* is that you can have firearms, but they need to be registered or licensed. And then some kind of authorization to "carry".

(I am basing this *assumption* on stories about Michael Saladin (sp?), the American expat arrested for "brandishing" a weapon in a public place. Wonder what happened with him ... ?)

Onward.

Re. the WW, Betty, Depack scenario - as someone just posted, the oddity is that Depack would send such a lengthy message to a seemingly casual, seldom-seen acquaintance. On the other hand, maybe he sent the same message to other folks as well - this is just the only recipient we know about?

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #359 on: October 17, 2007, 11:37:35 AM »

It prolly went down like this.

1. Deepak needs an alibi... but not someone he will drag into what he and the goon child created. Someone far away and not related to the pimps.

2. He goes through his list of buddies and sees someone he corresponded with once or twice. Hence her surprise at receiving the email. The last part is probably true. She was surprised to see Deepak in her inbox. Thinking - What the heck is that loser emailing me for.

3. J/P/A via Deepak sets up Deepak unknown to Deepak at the time. And prolly still unknown to Deepak today.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.