April 27, 2024, 11:02:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #686 10/14 - 10/22  (Read 253009 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: October 17, 2007, 01:37:56 PM »

I have always thought that WW had a "not so hidden" agenda.
She is smart, but wicked.
I have to wonder what she is pushing now.
Why come forward at this point?

She often comes forward when Deepak is involved in the discussion.

Do you think that her reason for posting now is to get the point across that Deepak did not compose the e-mails?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #381 on: October 17, 2007, 01:39:26 PM »

Didn't she once have an e-mall link in her sig line?  Chicago based? 

Where are 2Ks attorneys from?

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: October 17, 2007, 01:40:16 PM »

Does anyone find Deepak posting things like "bye bye" rather odd?  Sounds kind of feminine to me.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: October 17, 2007, 01:41:24 PM »

Do you think that her reason for posting now is to get the point across that Deepak did not compose the e-mails?

According to WW she was asked to come and answer some questions.  According to Iquitos, Iquitos is the one who asked WW to come and answer questions.

WW believes the emails came from Deepak or at least from Deepak's email address, WW does not claim that Deepak authored the emails nor does WW suggest who did author them. 

The only thing that is clear to me is that WW has some connection to Deepak and she thinks or thought that he was innocent.  What other connection she has to the case or those in Aruba I have no idea.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #384 on: October 17, 2007, 01:43:21 PM »

So does that make Hodges research in error and thus negates his revelations in the book altogether?  Wonder how Hodges will feel after he wrote the book and claimed Deepak confesses and then finds out it's really someone else.   Dr. Hodges may need to check out his sources or WW needs to stop while she's ahead. LOL Never mind...it's too late. LOL
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: October 17, 2007, 01:43:21 PM »

Too bad she's the one who introduced them to the blogs!   Very Happy  Without her having done so, how likely is it that anyone would have ever seen them?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #386 on: October 17, 2007, 01:45:19 PM »

Does anyone find Deepak posting things like "bye bye" rather odd?  Sounds kind of feminine to me.

JMO

Personally, I find Deepak posting anything of measurable intelligence rather odd. IMO
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: October 17, 2007, 01:45:29 PM »

Yes she did but the site is no longer available.  It was www.goinmallin.com

http://web.archive.org/web/20040329203213/http://goinmallin.com/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: October 17, 2007, 01:46:11 PM »

Running to the store, BRB
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: October 17, 2007, 01:46:16 PM »

JMHO about the Deepak emails.......

If in fact Deepak sent the emails, and it was sent from his computer then Joran was sitting right there with him.

1.  There are too many details from Deepak about Joran winning money back for Natalee at the black jack table.  And how Natalee just begged Joran to meet her at C&C's  (Don't that make you wanty to throw up) IMO these are Joran's words.

2.  Either Deepak still doesn't have a clue yet (on June 5th)  that PVDS isn't a Judge, but a loser or Joran is still pushing his way around bragging how daddy is some kind of big shot.  This could be from Deepak or Joran.  And the part about how Joran is a straight A student has to be from Joran.  I doubt these words are from Deepak.

3.  Joran has a full scholorship to a school in the us?  Joran's words.  Not Deepak's. IMO

4.  The email Deepak sends on the 6th stating that they are almost off the hook.  2 security guards arrested.  He's feeling pretty confident now.  Prolly Deepak's words.  In this second email there is no bragging statements about Joran.  Joran prolly wasn't there when this email was send.

I'd put money that Joran and Deepak wrote the 1st email together.

JMHO

I hate them all.

Rock On!!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #390 on: October 17, 2007, 01:47:26 PM »

Too bad she's the one who introduced them to the blogs!   Very Happy  Without her having done so, how likely is it that anyone would have ever seen them?

This has been my thought, as well.  What was her purpose in doing this from the get-go?

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #391 on: October 17, 2007, 02:01:46 PM »

Yes she did but the site is no longer available.  It was www.goinmallin.com

http://web.archive.org/web/20040329203213/http://goinmallin.com/

Thanks, Klaas....I asked this once before and you noted that it was no longer available, iirc.  I also just checked and the Kalpoe attorneys are located in Chicago, as well.  Just makes me say....mmmmmmmmmmm and also lean towards Posner connection....jmo. (just a suspicion, no facts on how this all came to be)

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #392 on: October 17, 2007, 02:03:29 PM »

If in fact Deepak sent the emails, and it was sent from his computer then Joran was sitting right there with him.

1.  There are too many details from Deepak about Joran winning money back for Natalee at the black jack table.  And how Natalee just begged Joran to meet her at C&C's  (Don't that make you wanty to throw up) IMO these are Joran's words.

2.  Either Deepak still doesn't have a clue yet (on June 5th)  that PVDS isn't a Judge, but a loser or Joran is still pushing his way around bragging how daddy is some kind of big shot.  This could be from Deepak or Joran.  And the part about how Joran is a straight A student has to be from Joran.  I doubt these words are from Deepak.

3.  Joran has a full scholorship to a school in the us?  Joran's words.  Not Deepak's. IMO

4.  The email Deepak sends on the 6th stating that they are almost off the hook.  2 security guards arrested.  He's feeling pretty confident now.  Prolly Deepak's words.  In this second email there is no bragging statements about Joran.  Joran prolly wasn't there when this email was send.

JMHO

I hate them all.

Rock On!!

Snoopy - All great points. In the police van conversation, Deepak says that Joran can kiss that scholarship goodbye.

If Deepak really believes that Joran has a full scholarship - that had to come from some one that was able to convince him of that fact. Even he knows Joran lies his butt off. Maybe Paulus... during the pool-side chat told Deepak that????

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: October 17, 2007, 02:25:58 PM »

Per WW today at RU:

Wonderwoman wrote:

The whole story is so small world...I know an older woman who vacations in Aruba annually and happened to befriend a young man an at internet cafe where she checks her email. They email occasionally over time....joke emails mostly.....then a girl disappears...she asks her buddy in aruba if he's heard the news....and lo and behold he IS the news!!! 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #394 on: October 17, 2007, 02:27:18 PM »

JMHO

I hate them all.

Rock On!!

Snoopy - All great points. In the police van conversation, Deepak says that Joran can kiss that scholarship goodbye.

If Deepak really believes that Joran has a full scholarship - that had to come from some one that was able to convince him of that fact. Even he knows Joran lies his butt off. Maybe Paulus... during the pool-side chat told Deepak that????

You picked up on the same things I noticed.  Deepak resented Joran's bragging about his accomplishments and his rewards.  There is no way Deepak would volunteer any good info on Joran.  Makes Joran look good and Deepak not.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: October 17, 2007, 02:43:50 PM »

I agree that Deepak and probably Joran both composed the email.  I also think WW used the name Betty in her first email to Deepak.  I think she is the one who was corresponding with Deepak.  Unless she is a little old lady, there ain't no little old lady.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: October 17, 2007, 02:53:56 PM »

Yea I can see them all sitting by the pool.  Paulus is on the pnone with Anita cause she runs the show.  Paulus sweating so bad it's keeping the pool full, and him telling the boys oh Deepak you must protect Joran.  He's such a good boy.  Mommy says he's such a sporter and all. You don't want him to lose his scholorship do you ya loser.  You stay at the internet cafe.  I'll buy it for you if you help us.  You were there too.  You're just as guilty.    Don't worry boys no body no case.  Think how bad this will be for Aruba if this gets out what you did to her.  I'm a judge don't ya know.  I'll throw you under the bus if you don't do exactly as I say.  Your mama says everybody lies.  I'll pay for your attorneys. I'll send Joran with you to make sure you put all the important stuff in the email. azzwipes.

Dang now I'm pizzed. 

Justice for Natalee
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: October 17, 2007, 02:54:26 PM »

Per WW today at RU:

Wonderwoman wrote:

The whole story is so small world...I know an older woman who vacations in Aruba annually and happened to befriend a young man an at internet cafe where she checks her email. They email occasionally over time....joke emails mostly.....then a girl disappears...she asks her buddy in aruba if he's heard the news....and lo and behold he IS the news!!! 

Sounds so logical....doesn't it?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: October 17, 2007, 02:57:22 PM »

Per WW today at RU:

Wonderwoman wrote:

Sounds so logical....doesn't it?

Sounds very logical.  BTW good to see you back Magnolia.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #399 on: October 17, 2007, 02:58:00 PM »

I agree that Deepak and probably Joran both composed the email.  I also think WW used the name Betty in her first email to Deepak.  I think she is the one who was corresponding with Deepak.  Unless she is a little old lady, there ain't no little old lady.

I suspect that Dr. Hodges never thought his source would get so much scrutiny. hmmmmm.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.