April 27, 2024, 10:59:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #686 10/14 - 10/22  (Read 253008 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: October 17, 2007, 05:37:53 PM »

Great Music!  It makes ole sweaty Paulus even more frightening.
Gave me chills.

Jurassic Park  Wink
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: October 17, 2007, 05:41:20 PM »

Gave me chills.

Jurassic Park  Wink

Who would have guessed?  It is perfect!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: October 17, 2007, 05:44:13 PM »

Gave me chills.

Jurassic Park  Wink

Who would have guessed?  It is perfect!

Finding the music is the hardest part.  Looking now for music for part 4.  There are 6 parts all together.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: October 17, 2007, 06:05:48 PM »

Here is Natalee's Freebirds, In the Face of Evil part 3 in Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8HcDGFWYsY

Great job, klaas.

A very powerful combination of forces.  Cool

AVOID ARUBA
JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: October 17, 2007, 06:23:53 PM »

Yea I can see them all sitting by the pool.  Paulus is on the pnone with Anita cause she runs the show.  Paulus sweating so bad it's keeping the pool full, and him telling the boys oh Deepak you must protect Joran.  He's such a good boy.  Mommy says he's such a sporter and all. You don't want him to lose his scholorship do you ya loser.  You stay at the internet cafe.  I'll buy it for you if you help us.  You were there too.  You're just as guilty.    Don't worry boys no body no case.  Think how bad this will be for Aruba if this gets out what you did to her.  I'm a judge don't ya know.  I'll throw you under the bus if you don't do exactly as I say.  Your mama says everybody lies.  I'll pay for your attorneys. I'll send Joran with you to make sure you put all the important stuff in the email. azzwipes.

Dang now I'm pizzed. 

Justice for Natalee

and Anita through Paulus drills in the fact that Satish and Deepak are adults and Joran is a minor.  The punishment for involving Joran will be bad for them.  They better cooperate.

How many times did Anita say, "there were adults there".  I believe this was her twisting the knife into the K2.
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #425 on: October 17, 2007, 07:43:33 PM »

Buckeye, I agree whole heartedly.  Does anyone think that Shango was talking about K2 when he said something about omerta?  In the statements I read from Joran's  book, it looks like Deepak was not going to sell Joran down the road, like Joran did to him.  They won't talk because they don't trust the family VDS, and Joran has already threatened them.  I bet K2's mother got fired as a warning from the job she had.  JMO
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: October 17, 2007, 08:15:19 PM »

Yea I can see them all sitting by the pool.  Paulus is on the pnone with Anita cause she runs the show.  Paulus sweating so bad it's keeping the pool full, and him telling the boys oh Deepak you must protect Joran.  He's such a good boy.  Mommy says he's such a sporter and all. You don't want him to lose his scholorship do you ya loser.  You stay at the internet cafe.  I'll buy it for you if you help us.  You were there too.  You're just as guilty.    Don't worry boys no body no case.  Think how bad this will be for Aruba if this gets out what you did to her.  I'm a judge don't ya know.  I'll throw you under the bus if you don't do exactly as I say.  Your mama says everybody lies.  I'll pay for your attorneys. I'll send Joran with you to make sure you put all the important stuff in the email. azzwipes.

Dang now I'm pizzed. 

Justice for Natalee

and Anita through Paulus drills in the fact that Satish and Deepak are adults and Joran is a minor.  The punishment for involving Joran will be bad for them.  They better cooperate.

How many times did Anita say, "there were adults there".  I believe this was her twisting the knife into the K2.

Including her husband who was the oldest of the adults present when he made the decision to let Natalee die in Anita's own home.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: October 17, 2007, 08:58:52 PM »

Buckeye, I agree whole heartedly.  Does anyone think that Shango was talking about K2 when he said something about omerta?  In the statements I read from Joran's  book, it looks like Deepak was not going to sell Joran down the road, like Joran did to him.  They won't talk because they don't trust the family VDS, and Joran has already threatened them.  I bet K2's mother got fired as a warning from the job she had.  JMO

I believe Deepak wasn't going to sell Joran out at first.  At some point which I believe was the day of a confession Deepak found out what Paulus and Joran were planning.  Deepak took it into his own hands and confessed as to what happened.  But when he confessed he did it in front of an FBI agent.  This is when everything changed.  Deepak isn't afraid of the Sloots.  He makes that quite clear in the police car tape.  He is even laughing in Joran's face.  What Deepak is afraid of is the higher powers in this coverup.  JMO.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: October 17, 2007, 09:39:43 PM »

americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

Rumor of Breaking News 2
« Reply #464 on: June 14, 2005, 10:56:43 AM » Quote Modify Remove Split Topic 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***NEWS****
Vander straten informed ppress dutch...of al information and informed them that the case has been solved, and will give less htan 24 hours to announce the result...and aparently theirs many police that are moving towards area of marriott hotel completely CLOSED no one is allowed they are searchign something either them or the dogs are searchign somethign or if Natalee is here....it iis not known what is happeneing 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: October 17, 2007, 09:41:37 PM »

NativeLingo
Scared Monkey

Rumor of Breaking News 2
« Reply #466 on: June 14, 2005, 10:57:10 AM » Quote Modify Remove Split Topic 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They have sealed off the entire north-of-the-marriott area and are searching heavily
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: October 17, 2007, 09:42:18 PM »

NativeLingo
Scared Monkey

Rumor of Breaking News 2
« Reply #469 on: June 14, 2005, 10:58:09 AM » Quote Modify Remove Split Topic 

K-9 unit on site.....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: October 17, 2007, 09:43:30 PM »

iquitos
Scared Monkey

Searching around marriott
« Reply #481 on: June 14, 2005, 11:01:20 AM » Quote Modify Remove Split Topic 

now we know why the Kalpoes said they dropped Joran at the marriott.  They left something there and want to blame him.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: October 17, 2007, 09:45:16 PM »

Teo
Scared Monkey

Rumor of Breaking News 2
« Reply #490 on: June 14, 2005, 11:03:09 AM » Quote Modify Remove Split Topic 

Here not Teo speaking but want to let you guys know that...

Van Straten (note: he is Dutch) head of police on Aruba told a Dutch reporter in Holland that the case is solved. But will not tell the local press what is the latest news.

In order to understand this you will have to understand first that there has always been a gape between Dutch people and Arubians, because there are Dutch people on Aruba that treath Arubians as less. And most Arubian are threated the same way in Holland

Top Fm is anouncing that the area next to Mariot is being search.
And that Van Staten said that he will accounce the breaking of the case official today.

SW
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: October 17, 2007, 09:47:56 PM »

Teo
Scared Monkey

Rumor of Breaking News 2
« Reply #521 on: June 14, 2005, 11:12:19 AM » Quote Modify Remove Split Topic 

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!

Now on http://www.arubadag.com go and click TOP FM 95.

New development probably the case has been solved. They are searching area around Marriot Hotel. Stay tuned for more info or go to http://www.arubadag.com and click TOP FM 95 or else try the other radios.

Teo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: October 17, 2007, 09:50:29 PM »

americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

Rumor of Breaking News 2
« Reply #545 on: June 14, 2005, 11:18:25 AM » Quote Modify Remove Split Topic 

***NEWS***
Noord di Marriott HOtel they have closed off the road with baricades....police are alookign within trees and the sand...they have 150 meters about closed with barricades they ahve radio people on both sides of the area....they are north of marriott...  these are the TOP95 news crew
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: October 17, 2007, 09:55:34 PM »

americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

Rumor of Breaking News 2
« Reply #611 on: June 14, 2005, 11:30:51 AM » Quote Modify Remove Split Topic 

***NEWS****
edmond fo Top95:

Marriott at this moment they have made the search area larger...nothign yet....dont knwo if it based upon a confession or just a random search.......police has moved EVERYONE to the marriot hotel not allowed to be close...they have seen the technical team (TOD) and the FBI that indicates that their is something but what no one knows....all press is being moved away fromt he area......their is an indication that they dont want anyone to see what is happeneing and that maybe they foudn something and dont want the press tehir...that is all they have to say...everythign indicates that they may have found something...all local and INt'l press is being moved away from the area
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: October 17, 2007, 09:57:15 PM »

Interesting Klaas.  Two weeks to get their heads out of their you-know-whats and do a serious search.

Is *north of Marriott* the FH beach story, ya think?  Chasing Joran's Deepak killed her story?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: October 17, 2007, 09:57:22 PM »

NativeLingo
Scared Monkey

Rumor of Breaking News 2
« Reply #620 on: June 14, 2005, 11:32:23 AM » Quote Modify Remove Split Topic 

EVERYBODY has been told to leave area.....press especially

Why - did they find something they wanted to hide?
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: October 17, 2007, 09:58:42 PM »

An intriguing series of posts Klaas, all within fifteen short minutes. Is this where the framing of the Kalpoes got derailed, by what? Or is this where the case, according to Van der Straten, would have been solved except some people (he has yet to name) didn't cooperate?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: October 17, 2007, 10:00:24 PM »

americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

Rumor of Breaking News 2
« Reply #672 on: June 14, 2005, 11:41:09 AM » Quote Modify Remove Split Topic 

***NEWS***
Baricades ar eput everywhere...my typing is bad because im going as fast as I can!!

they moved press far far away....they are closing off everywehre so the policce can make the investigation.....another team has arrived...police...in blue coveralls...they dont know who they are....alto of police force to close off the place closign with yellow "no traspassing" tape...their is no access to the MAIN search area....they dont know if a body was found yet but unfotunately they thin kthat is the case.......THEIR INTERVIEWING SOME ON NOW:
he was their in the morinig early and tehy saw some "strange" things and the authority immediately took over...i dont know if the guy is in the construction area 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.