April 27, 2024, 06:25:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #686 10/14 - 10/22  (Read 253023 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: October 18, 2007, 11:23:18 AM »

Thank you, ldstlou.  It just amazes me how they want to blame Beth instead of their own corrupt officials for their problems.  That is the kind of thinking that created this mess in the first place.  Guess they never learn.

Oh Anna, they are getting so ridiculous!!! Can't find anything wrong with the facts in Beth's book, know the truth is coming out...so now they will comment on spelling errors, give me a break. Why don't they do something productive with their lives!!!

Yes, they get upset about spelling errors.  Odd since their own site is full of them.  And stranger still how a missing child is OK but spelling errors are bad.  Goes to their priorities I suppose.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: October 18, 2007, 11:27:01 AM »

NativeLingo
Scared Monkey

Rumor of Breaking News 2
« Reply #620 on: June 14, 2005, 11:32:23 AM » Quote Modify Remove Split Topic 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERYBODY has been told to leave area.....press especially

Why - did they find something they wanted to hide?

Gosh Klaas, this is giving me a stomach ache. It's like being there reading these posts. I don't know where I was when this was happening but I missed it. Where are these archives, can I go back and read them too? Thanks for posting these and the front page video is great by the way. Man, the ALE probably DID find her body...or at least clothing/evidence there that day and then THEY were the ones who made her dissappear for good, is that what you are thinking?

As a follow up to Anna's post, so then it is possible that her body or evidence was found at the marriot Beach that day? In addition, instead of this being the "crime scene", it seems as though it may have actually been the area the boat was launched to dispose of Natalee's body?

Good Morning Monkeys...

All of this "seems" possible, but I for the life of me can't see this many people keeping quiet about this - If a body was indeed found at that time.  There are always those who just "have" to talk, and from the sounds of the reports, there were more than just a few officers there.... I am thinking it is more like finding some evidence...we all know how easily and quickly it can be disposed of... I am of the opinion that Natalee was already hidden/buried/disposed of by this time - Now - there still could have been some evidence out there floating around and it was found at this time ... This area could have been a temporary place where she was buried...remember Dumpig said he thought she was buried and moved 2 or 3 times?

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: October 18, 2007, 11:32:37 AM »

If Natalee's body was found on June 14th it was probably unrecognizable.  All Straaten had to tell the other officers there was that it wasn't Natalee.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: October 18, 2007, 11:34:43 AM »

Hi, Kimmy!

Good to see you.  And I also agree that it is hard to keep a secret but they made the press go away for some reason.  And we all know how they love to put lurid photos of the injured and deceased all over their papers!  I wonder why they made the press retreat.

That article that was in the Dutch paper, the first translation we had said vdStraten said he knew Natalee was dead because he had seen the evidence.  Then in typical Aruban style, they started changing what he said to he had seen the files.

With all the moving around that Dompig implied, I do think Natalee's remains may have been placed in a professional body bag.  That would greatly facilitate the moving that Dompig assured us took place.  That is one of the most ghoulish and gristly things I have ever heard a Chief of Police say as though that is a normal thing to do!

And it is even possible they found something that was not even related to Natalee's disappearance but some other crime.  Goodness knows they have plenty of it! 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: October 18, 2007, 11:40:13 AM »

If Natalee's body was found on June 14th it was probably unrecognizable.  All Straaten had to tell the other officers there was that it wasn't Natalee.

That's what I am thinking too Klaas. It wasn't her body, but maybe clothing etc that washed back. There HAD to be something important about that spot for them to add it to their story. And if this is where they launched their boat to dispose of Natalee, and any evidence washed back ashore, by saying he "left" her on the beach there, it would explain it away. So either they temporarily buried her there that night, and then came to pick her up and bury her somewhere else that day when all the activity around the racket club was going on, or they launched a boat from there to dispose of her.
I am curious about the poster who said the cops showed up in blue overalls...wonder what branch that would be? Sniffer dogs maybe? So the scene of the crime is Jorans house...this was either a temporary hiding spot, or launching spot, either way, some evidence had to have been found there, by saying they left her there the night before, it could be explained away.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: October 18, 2007, 11:44:26 AM »

Hi, Kimmy!

Good to see you.  And I also agree that it is hard to keep a secret but they made the press go away for some reason.  And we all know how they love to put lurid photos of the injured and deceased all over their papers!  I wonder why they made the press retreat.

That article that was in the Dutch paper, the first translation we had said vdStraten said he knew Natalee was dead because he had seen the evidence.  Then in typical Aruban style, they started changing what he said to he had seen the files.

With all the moving around that Dompig implied, I do think Natalee's remains may have been placed in a professional body bag.  That would greatly facilitate the moving that Dompig assured us took place.  That is one of the most ghoulish and gristly things I have ever heard a Chief of Police say as though that is a normal thing to do!

And it is even possible they found something that was not even related to Natalee's disappearance but some other crime.  Goodness knows they have plenty of it! 

I wonder if we can dig up that article and translate it.
You know...the part that Joran talks about in his book, where vds says we can put you in a mental hospital instead of a jail...probably all happened that morning at the police station when they are trying to figure out what to do. Confess and you'll get no jail time. He refuses and so the cover up begins. Paulus could have talked them into it because of his friendship and then of course the...think of what it would do to the island...bs.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: October 18, 2007, 11:52:34 AM »

Could say it was one of those "chollers" who seem to wash up on the beach with regularity.  The ones they drag around like a bag of trash.  MsMarple must have chronicled over a dozen of those since Natalee disappeared.  Always overdose/drowned/accident ruling, too.  Chollers seem to lead a very tough life there.

PERSONA NON GRATA

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: October 18, 2007, 11:57:34 AM »

You know, the vandersloots are poison. They sucked so many people into their web and ruined so many lives. Its like OJ's last crap, one of those guys met him just an hour before they went up to that hotel room, and now his life is forever changed and he will be sent to prison. POISON!! I am not saying they are innocent at all...you can't be sucked in unless you allow yourself to be...but look how many careers ended..or at least changed, how many lives were affected...essentially the whole island!!! And yet, they keep covering for this family!!! POISON!!!
And you know, Carlos, is that his name? Joran's attorney, at least had enough of a conscious to say to jaansen, he did it...now prove it!! His punishment is probably having to work with Paulus now for that!! lol Can you imagine having to work every day next to a man you know!!! covered up for his son's murder...there is a little poetic justice going on I think. I know Natalee is haunting these men in their dreams each and every night...I just know she is!!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: October 18, 2007, 12:03:00 PM »

Remember Aruba doesn't have any cadaver dogs, those were Dutch ones that KLPD brought.  So not sure what sniffers could find except maybe clothing, etc.  After two weeks if not properly contained, the support structure of remains would give way and things not hold together.  Could have even been a part of remains or something like that.

Now this was after the June 10 global press release that one confessed and was taking them to the remains.  How utterly horrible for the family.  Once Beth said on one of the interviews that she started sleeping in her clothing, regular day time clothing, because of all the wild things that went on at night.

They could have found absolutely nothing but were considering giving back the body if they had it and pretending to have just found it.  It could have been all fake.

The possibilities are endless for speculation but with true Aruban form, we are given no actual facts.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: October 18, 2007, 12:11:42 PM »

P. 156

Jacobs also says that he does not believe the Kalpoes, but believes Joran. "Since they are brothers, brothers stick together. They'll turn against you when it's in their benefit. what do you think is more important family or friends."

Joran became confused. He didn't know what happened to Natalee. He was in jail and was lying and now the Kalpoes are lying about him, so the only possibility is that they did something to the girl. Why would the Kalpoes speak badly about Joran when they said they did nothig bad to the girl.

Van der Straaten arrives and tells Joran that he "has known your father for years. I only want to help you. I am going to see to it that you can go to Holland, that you will not have to go to jail, but that you will be committed to a mental institution. You only have to tell the truth."

Van Der Stratten's PV of June 13th, as excerpted in the book, reads as follows:

On my question to Joran if he can tell what happened after the girl had fallen asleep at the Fisherman's huts, he answers: “I called Deepak and he came with two dogs. I think he raped the girl and done something to her.”

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #510 on: October 18, 2007, 12:20:47 PM »

Have been going through archives from 6/13/05.....at approx. 7pm that night, Nativelingo had nothing new to report....just found this and remember Robert J's media updates (Nativelingo was offline for dinner & Arubagirl was posting:

Robert J.
  VAN DER SLOOT’S MOM IS LYING IN THIS VIDEO
« Reply #294 on: June 13, 2005, 08:04:08 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://video.cgi.cbsnews.com/video/video.pl?url=/media/2005/06/13/video701249.wmv&sid=500202&dart=news.video

*** VAN DER SLOOT’S MOM IS LYING IN THIS VIDEO ***

Van der sloot’s mom appears in this video.. her body language says that she is lying.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1341.280

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #511 on: October 18, 2007, 12:25:53 PM »

Following that video:

Langosta
Scared Monkey

Rumor of Breaking News
« Reply #307 on: June 13, 2005, 08:09:22 PM » 

regarding the video with the mother....when i saw that, i was surprised at how genuinely UNCONCERNED she seemed to be with regards to Natalee.  like this was someone's DOG missing not someone's DAUGHTER!  there was like NO emotion there.

Anonymous
  Rumor of Breaking News
« Reply #308 on: June 13, 2005, 08:10:34 PM » 

I thought the video with the Mom was a little strange too, but it could be cultural differences too.

arubagirl
Scared Monkey

Rumor of Breaking News
« Reply #309 on: June 13, 2005, 08:10:45 PM » 

Langosta, there was some speculation that she was taking some tranqualizing medicine. I think I would do the same or go out of my mind.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: October 18, 2007, 12:28:34 PM »

That's what I am thinking too Klaas. It wasn't her body, but maybe clothing etc that washed back. There HAD to be something important about that spot for them to add it to their story. And if this is where they launched their boat to dispose of Natalee, and any evidence washed back ashore, by saying he "left" her on the beach there, it would explain it away. So either they temporarily buried her there that night, and then came to pick her up and bury her somewhere else that day when all the activity around the racket club was going on, or they launched a boat from there to dispose of her.
I am curious about the poster who said the cops showed up in blue overalls...wonder what branch that would be? Sniffer dogs maybe? So the scene of the crime is Jorans house...this was either a temporary hiding spot, or launching spot, either way, some evidence had to have been found there, by saying they left her there the night before, it could be explained away.

Just thinking here....IF they found something, it must have been something incriminating....If it was a piece of clothing, or something like that, oh I am sure they would have been waving it to the media, saying that this proves she went swimming and drowned  - J2K are innocent.  But - they ran the media and crowd away... Whatever they found, they didn't want the media and others seeing it, so to me that says it was something that could not be explained away with one of their many lies.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #513 on: October 18, 2007, 12:29:02 PM »

**I should have read a little further before posting the last quotes:

arubagirl
Scared Monkey

Rumor of Breaking News
« Reply #315 on: June 13, 2005, 08:12:16 PM » 

....and five minutes later it occurs to me that y'all were talking about v/d Sloots mom and not Natalee's mom.

She was a bit stiff, yes.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: October 18, 2007, 12:30:21 PM »

P. 156

Jacobs also says that he does not believe the Kalpoes, but believes Joran. "Since they are brothers, brothers stick together. They'll turn against you when it's in their benefit. what do you think is more important family or friends."

Joran became confused. He didn't know what happened to Natalee. He was in jail and was lying and now the Kalpoes are lying about him, so the only possibility is that they did something to the girl. Why would the Kalpoes speak badly about Joran when they said they did nothig bad to the girl.

Van der Straaten arrives and tells Joran that he "has known your father for years. I only want to help you. I am going to see to it that you can go to Holland, that you will not have to go to jail, but that you will be committed to a mental institution. You only have to tell the truth."

Van Der Stratten's PV of June 13th, as excerpted in the book, reads as follows:

On my question to Joran if he can tell what happened after the girl had fallen asleep at the Fisherman's huts, he answers: “I called Deepak and he came with two dogs. I think he raped the girl and done something to her.”

Thanks obs!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: October 18, 2007, 12:32:12 PM »

Just thinking here....IF they found something, it must have been something incriminating....If it was a piece of clothing, or something like that, oh I am sure they would have been waving it to the media, saying that this proves she went swimming and drowned  - J2K are innocent.  But - they ran the media and crowd away... Whatever they found, they didn't want the media and others seeing it, so to me that says it was something that could not be explained away with one of their many lies.

Either that, or through the interviews, they realized it WAS a spot they temporarily hid Natalee and were rushing to do damage control, make sure there was NO evidence to be found!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: October 18, 2007, 12:34:22 PM »

Thank you, ldstlou.  It just amazes me how they want to blame Beth instead of their own corrupt officials for their problems.  That is the kind of thinking that created this mess in the first place.  Guess they never learn.

Oh Anna, they are getting so ridiculous!!! Can't find anything wrong with the facts in Beth's book, know the truth is coming out...so now they will comment on spelling errors, give me a break. Why don't they do something productive with their lives!!!

Yes, they get upset about spelling errors.  Odd since their own site is full of them.  And stranger still how a missing child is OK but spelling errors are bad.  Goes to their priorities I suppose.

AAAHH Anna, if I read right, they were referring to your "tatas". Now where I come from, you don't discuss peoples. "tatas'...let alone discuss them with total strangers on a forum...no class...absolutely NONE!!!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #517 on: October 18, 2007, 12:35:47 PM »

Good Morning, All!

And Good Morning to my "friend" ChuckieRat!

Perhaps there are adult remedial reading classes in your area that you and your minions can attend.  You certainly need them.

I didn't say Bucuti Beach (or whatever it is called) is a nude beach.  I said I was told that and I was by MIP6 so will let him know you called him a liar about that.  Not surprising at all, however, and I really couldn't care less.

And doesn't matter how I spell any of those obscure places on that flyspeck  as I am not going back there no matter what.  Beth can't "call off" a boycott of people doing it because they are morally offended at the manner in which a missing person and even her family have been trashed.  And if tourism is so good, sounds too crowded anyway.  Why all the whining about a boycott if it is increasing tourism?

It's a win/win situation if tourism is up and yet those of us offended by the slime spewed at a victim and her family stay away and urge others to do the same.  There are far more interesting and beautiful places where that doesn't happen.  I think I will go to those instead.

We each get to make up our own mind.  That's just how it works.

someone got TAS'D!!!! Laughing

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: October 18, 2007, 12:37:42 PM »

Page 160

You are informing me that Freddy has stated that I told him the first story on May 30th 2005 in the afternoon. In response to your question if that is true I answer you that this could be true. You are informing me that Freddy is stating that I told him Natalee went unconscious several times on the way to the beach of the Marriott Hotel. That she at a certain moment did not regain consciousness and that we have left her on the beach. I don't know what to answer to this, because according to me, I did not tell the story to Freddy this way.

That Freddy has stated that we did not know what to do when she did not recover and that we then left her on the beach and that I left my sport shoes behind, that is not correct. This did not happen this way. I have left my sport shoes at the Marriott beach. I think Freddy did not correctly understand what I told him.

In a second statement on June 13th, Freddy "keeps insisting" that Joran told him the HI story on May 30th. In his sixth and seventh statements Freddy repeated that Joran had unsuccesfully tried to revive an unconsious Natalee and that Joran thought that a black tourist couple on the beach would look after Natalee.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: October 18, 2007, 12:42:10 PM »

AAAHH Anna, if I read right, they were referring to your "tatas". Now where I come from, you don't discuss peoples. "tatas'...let alone discuss them with total strangers on a forum...no class...absolutely NONE!!!

You know, with the rat's obsession w/ certain private places on Beth, and now their obsession with Anna's "tatas'...I am starting to understand perfectly why they defend joran..."birds of a feather"... there are plenty of psychos on that island to go around..I am starting to see. There is really something wrong with those people...and I am not talking just morally wrong, I am talking can we say KOO KOO!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.