April 27, 2024, 06:25:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #686 10/14 - 10/22  (Read 253022 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: October 18, 2007, 09:02:36 PM »

I saw that and didn't even think of Luis Mansur.  Any idea what is wrong with him or the seriousness of it?

No Idea whats wrong with Luis Mansur Sad

The Question Heli should be asking is who is Betty?? Is she really from Chicago? She associated with the owner of the HI or is she a friend of the VD Sloots? No one is buying its some old lady  Wink

That question has already been asked.  Even at RU they find it odd.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: October 18, 2007, 09:24:11 PM »

You know WW comes up with some strange stuff ....right out of the blue.
Isn't she the one who started the bs about "she ran away before" in Costa Rica or Puerto Rica?
Where does she get all of this inside information?
IMO there is no Betty.

BTW thanks for the map Klaas.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: October 18, 2007, 09:26:06 PM »

Isn't she the one who started the bs about "she ran away before" in Costa Rica or Puerto Rica?
IMO there is no Betty.

Yes, WW posted about the Costa Rica stuff using the nickname Mazrad on the front page of SM.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: October 18, 2007, 09:34:18 PM »

Hey, Isn't the East Coast over by Baby Beach, and the refinery?  Would make sense seeing the white tank they tagged a while ago was in that area, and so was that Remote Reading guys "stats" over by the refinery.  Close to the wall.  Remember he stated they wouldn't let him in through the refinery area?  Also very close to Saveneta/Lorenzos moms house, and Mr. Pink.  Just thinking out loud.  I am also thinking thats the area the matress, and GVC shirt was found.

http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a118/kath8700/?action=view&current=fullAruba.jpg

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: October 18, 2007, 09:35:38 PM »

IMO there is no Betty.

Yes, WW posted about the Costa Rica stuff using the nickname Mazrad on the front page of SM.

Well, we know that is a total lie and yet she put it out there as fact and "those ugly people" grabbed it and ran with it and are still using it.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: October 18, 2007, 09:36:37 PM »

Hey, Isn't the East Coast over by Baby Beach, and the refinery?  Would make sense seeing the white tank they tagged a while ago was in that area, and so was that Remote Reading guys "stats" over by the refinery.  Close to the wall.  Remember he stated they wouldn't let him in through the refinery area?  Also very close to Saveneta/Lorenzos moms house, and Mr. Pink.  Just thinking out loud.  I am also thinking thats the area the matress, and GVC shirt was found.

Yes, it could be the southeast end and not the northeast. 
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 09:40:21 PM by klaasend » Logged
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: October 18, 2007, 09:55:36 PM »

I don't trust a word the Globe prints.  It's like the Enquirer.  I wish it was true, but.......
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: October 18, 2007, 09:59:29 PM »

Remember this? Paulus,we dont think Aruban Prison is good enough anymore after all the people that have suffered because of you..A nice long prison sentence here in the USA is much more appropriate. Come on back and visit us Wink Who's the blonde??

Paul Van Der Sloot Served Razz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBtg_e9Yy4g

« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 10:03:14 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: October 18, 2007, 10:01:27 PM »

I don't trust a word the Globe prints.  It's like the Enquirer.  I wish it was true, but.......
Sunfreak - I know what you mean.  I do know it's true that Jossy is funding a new search though.  That part is true. 
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: October 18, 2007, 10:12:35 PM »

Hotshot:

Yes there is a remote viewer who claims Natalee is buried off the coast from the Valero Oil Refinery. He said that he was never able to search the water because of high security.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: October 18, 2007, 10:13:59 PM »

Sunfreak - I know what you mean.  I do know it's true that Jossy is funding a new search though.  That part is true. 
I would love to believe it, but I REALLY doubt you can point some "divining rod" from the shore (a mile and a half away) and somehow pinpoint teeth and bones.     Shocked Rolling Eyes

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: October 18, 2007, 10:20:03 PM »

Remember this? Paulus,we dont think Aruban Prison is good enough anymore after all the people that have suffered because of you..A nice long prison sentence here in the USA is much more appropriate. Come on back and visit us Wink Who's the blonde??

Paul Van Der Sloot Served Razz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBtg_e9Yy4g

I saw this girl before.  I think she was at the airport when Joran went to Holland.  You know the day Paulus was playing luggage carrier for his idiot lazy murdering rapist son Joran.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: October 18, 2007, 10:22:01 PM »

I was quoted and called a nasty word on the hate site.
Must be really getting to them!!
As we have intellectual conversations, Beth's book displays Aruba as it really is, and we draw closer to the truth, the hate sites just keep digressing more and more, have you all noticed that?
Their time is almost up...as we get closer and closer to the truth, they get closer and closer to the gutter, have you noticed that also?
I say there must be some real significance to the Jossy's search or we would hear them poking fun....the silence in regards to the latest article on the search is very telling...IMHO.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: October 18, 2007, 10:30:48 PM »

As we have intellectual conversations, Beth's book displays Aruba as it really is, and we draw closer to the truth, the hate sites just keep digressing more and more, have you all noticed that?
Their time is almost up...as we get closer and closer to the truth, they get closer and closer to the gutter, have you noticed that also?
I say there must be some real significance to the Jossy's search or we would hear them poking fun....the silence in regards to the latest article on the search is very telling...IMHO.
I'm sure there is some element of truth to that. I think Jossy (and others) are in fact doing a search -- but maybe the part about the "magic machine" is purely an instrument to make certain people "sweat." I; for one, doubt a "magic machine" exists -- but, maybe these idiots in Aruba are indeed stupid/gullible/nervous enough to believe it. It is just crazy enough to work!!

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: October 18, 2007, 10:34:23 PM »

You can see a quick frame of a smirk from PVDS after he is served. I'M sure he had talked to his Mob attorney previously and knew the chances were slim that it would ever hold up.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: October 18, 2007, 10:35:49 PM »

I'm sure there is some element of truth to that. I think Jossy (and others) are in fact doing a search -- but maybe the part about the "magic machine" is purely an instrument to make certain people "sweat." I; for one, doubt a "magic machine" exists -- but, maybe these idiots in Aruba are indeed stupid/gullible/nervous enough to believe it. It is just crazy enough to work!!
Hey, they found the Titanic, I watched that documentary...maybe they really SHOULD be sweating!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #596 on: October 18, 2007, 10:36:51 PM »

San this photo?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #597 on: October 18, 2007, 10:41:17 PM »

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #598 on: October 18, 2007, 10:43:58 PM »

Does anyone have a picture of the reporter that hung herself? She looked like this woman. But then again, they're all Dutch and you know the saying  Laughing

+++

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: October 18, 2007, 10:44:44 PM »

San this photo?

Yes it looks like her.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.