April 28, 2024, 05:22:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #686 10/14 - 10/22  (Read 253044 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: October 18, 2007, 10:49:12 PM »

Both are tall and the hair is styled the same...

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #601 on: October 18, 2007, 10:50:14 PM »

Picture on right flipped to have the two women looking in the same direction.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: October 18, 2007, 10:53:52 PM »

So who do we think she is?
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: October 18, 2007, 10:55:42 PM »

Does anyone have a picture of the reporter that hung herself? She looked like this woman. But then again, they're all Dutch and you know the saying  Laughing

Hard to say since someone hung her over a wall with a blanket covering her. Her partner the camera man wasnt as camera shy when he was hung Neutral

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: October 18, 2007, 10:57:51 PM »

Does anyone have a picture of the reporter that hung herself? She looked like this woman. But then again, they're all Dutch and you know the saying  Laughing

Hard to say since someone hung her over a wall with a blanket covering her. Her partner the camera man wasnt as camera shy when he was hung Neutral

I have her photos someplace.  She's blonde but other than that she really doesn't look like this gal.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #605 on: October 18, 2007, 10:59:56 PM »

Wasn't the other reporter that committed suicide working on a drag racing story? Could that have involved Race Junkies?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: October 18, 2007, 11:02:48 PM »

Wasn't the other reporter that committed suicide working on a drag racing story? Could that have involved Race Junkies?

When I researched her that was all I could find,was her reporting a story on Drag Racing in Curacao. Shortly afterwards was that fight in one of the Aruban Bars with one of the Racing teams..Shortly after that she was hung.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: October 18, 2007, 11:03:44 PM »

You are probably right!  (I always assumed "Race Junkies" referred to Horse Racing.) ( I never really delved into those posts)

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: October 18, 2007, 11:05:42 PM »

I guess I just assumed it was an offshoot of gambling in Aruba (i.e. the sports books there)

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: October 18, 2007, 11:05:58 PM »

I find it strange that I cannot find David Kock's Interview anywhere(Video or transcript) where he says they stopped at another bar after C&C and Deepak ran in and came out a few minutes later. It was never mentioned again by anyone even after all the disecting of the time-lines and Joran's face to face interview with Greta..I think David Kock slipped when he told us about this little stop and they were either stalling for the date rape drug to take affect or they were letting someone know at that bar that they had Natalee. If the stop was irrelevent then why not talk about it after disecting everything after C&C?

Also not talked about are the 2 phone calls reported to be from Natalee. Yes one of them Charles Croes had listed to with Beth over and over..Strange that was never brought up again  Wink

Birmingham News
June 9, 2005

Satish Kalpoe's attorney, David Kock, said his client told him that van der Sloot asked the Kalpoe brothers to pick him up Sunday night so he could meet up with Holloway and her classmates at Carlos'n Charlie's, a popular watering hole in the capital, Oranjestad.

"They said they left the bar around 1:30 a.m. with van der Sloot and an intoxicated Holloway in the back seat, then stopped briefly at another restaurant about a block away before heading out of town", Kock said.

http://www.al.com/news/birminghamnews/index.ssf?/base/news/1118481459238090.xml&coll=2

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #610 on: October 18, 2007, 11:09:12 PM »

I think she is a close relative if she is traveling with them to  Holland and the U.S..My guess would be Paul's or Anita's neice. Maybee she came to NY to look after little Sebastian?

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: October 18, 2007, 11:18:37 PM »

I think she is a close relative if she is traveling with them to  Holland and the U.S..My guess would be Paul's or Anita's neice. Maybee she came to NY to look after little Sebastian?
The pic on the right has a little family resemblence to Anita (IMO)

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: October 18, 2007, 11:19:23 PM »

I find it strange that I cannot find David Kock's Interview anywhere(Video or transcript) where he says they stopped at another bar after C&C and Deepak ran in and came out a few minutes later. It was never mentioned again by anyone even after all the disecting of the time-lines and Joran's face to face interview with Greta..I think David Kock slipped when he told us about this little stop and they were either stalling for the date rape drug to take affect or they were letting someone know at that bar that they had Natalee. If the stop was irrelevent then why not talk about it after disecting everything after C&C?

Also not talked about are the 2 phone calls reported to be from Natalee. Yes one of them Charles Croes had listed to with Beth over and over..Strange that was never brought up again  Wink

Birmingham News
June 9, 2005

Satish Kalpoe's attorney, David Kock, said his client told him that van der Sloot asked the Kalpoe brothers to pick him up Sunday night so he could meet up with Holloway and her classmates at Carlos'n Charlie's, a popular watering hole in the capital, Oranjestad.

"They said they left the bar around 1:30 a.m. with van der Sloot and an intoxicated Holloway in the back seat, then stopped briefly at another restaurant about a block away before heading out of town", Kock said.

http://www.al.com/news/birminghamnews/index.ssf?/base/news/1118481459238090.xml&coll=2

Tamikosmom:

You have been lookin hard for that..Havent ya?? Smile Nice find..In the interview on TV he gave a reason why Deepak ran in and Im pretty sure it was to talk to a friend...So what Bar/Restraunt was that? Is it possible it was Choose-A-Name? Mambos?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 11:32:56 PM by Observer » Logged

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #613 on: October 18, 2007, 11:35:14 PM »

I may be facing combat but that young woman could also be the person we were thinking Astrid...jmho....(same coloring/hair, etc.) 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: October 18, 2007, 11:42:05 PM »

I may be facing combat but that young woman could also be the person we were thinking Astrid...jmho....(same coloring/hair, etc.) 

Hmmmmm, good point

I have that photo saved somewhere but can't put my hands on it right now.  Will try to do a comparison by tomorrow. 
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 11:57:30 PM by klaasend » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: October 18, 2007, 11:56:58 PM »

Birmingham News
June 9, 2005

Tamikosmom:

You have been lookin hard for that..Havent ya?? Smile Nice find..In the interview on TV he gave a reason why Deepak ran in and Im pretty sure it was to talk to a friend...So what Bar/Restraunt was that? Is it possible it was Choose-A-Name? Mambos?

Laughing

******* ... the article was dated June 9, 2005.  The day that Joran, Deepak and Satish was detained.  Deepak and Satish did not mention this "quick stop" in their May 31, 2005 official witness statements ... they did not mention it in subsequent revealed suspect statements.  ******* ... I do believe your speculation is right on ... David Kock let something slip.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #616 on: October 19, 2007, 12:01:57 AM »

Hmmmmm, good point

I have that photo saved somewhere but can't put my hands on it right now.  Will try to do a comparison by tomorrow. 

Thank you...I don't have it. natch... Rolling Eyes

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: October 19, 2007, 12:03:22 AM »

Good Night Monkeys

Smile

Janet

9:00 PM

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #618 on: October 19, 2007, 12:05:50 AM »

G'nite all...time to retire for the night...

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: October 19, 2007, 12:06:43 AM »

Nite Janet and 2NJ
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.