April 27, 2024, 05:36:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #686 10/14 - 10/22  (Read 253017 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: October 19, 2007, 09:03:58 PM »

Posted by Doc/Vivi at RU:

doc Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:14 pm   

So K2's writ of mandate and request for stay in the appellate court was denied (I believe I predicted that  ) and they filed an ex parte emergency motion for stay in the trial court (procedurally incorrect) and Phil filed a response saying enough is enough (literally, the resonse says that) and asked that the suit be dismissed and plaintiffs be ordered to pay attorneys fees. They had a hearing yesterday on the emergency motion and the judge made a ruling from the bench but it's not available yet ...my prediction is that the judge denied the stay but didnt rule on the motion to dismiss yet - that will be heard in December as scheduled.

I think K2 are about out of options at this point.

And whoever said it above - K2 did make claims in their complaint that the NFI made certain conclusions. They should never have made that claim if they didnt have the actual report .. and if they do have the actual report of course they have to produce it, secrecy code or no secrecy code -- they would have to produce it or have that stricken from their complaint. But that's probably a moot point since their suit will likely be dismissed.

K2 may not have any money to pay defendants' attorneys fees but sanctions can be ordered against K2's attorneys also and I'm pretty sure they have some funds available. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #721 on: October 19, 2007, 09:16:55 PM »

I believe they have the report and can not release it do to what it says. Article 45 be dammed!!!

If that report gets introduced - lights out!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: October 19, 2007, 09:24:39 PM »

DANA PRETZER TONIGHT - SPECIAL LIVE SHOW

Scared Monkeys Radio Special Presentation! “Take Back The Night” March, Broadcast Live from Carbondale, Illinois

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/10/19/scared-monkeys-radio-special-presentation-take-back-the-night-march-broadcast-live-from-carbondale-illinois/

On tonight’s special edition of Scared Monkeys Radio, we’ll be simulcasting the Take Back The Night rally, with keynote speaker Jacque Hollander. Other guests include Ami Lilley, Rape Crisis Services Program Coordinator for The Women’s Center, Inc.

If you haven't tuned in you really should.  The sound isn't the best but it's really heart wrenching to hear these people talk.

They are on a short break right now.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: October 19, 2007, 09:28:10 PM »

FYI

Has not been back to RU to finish her fight with Heli  Laughing

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: October 19, 2007, 09:34:34 PM »

I can't get Dana on Windows Media Player tonight for some reason. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: October 19, 2007, 09:39:53 PM »

Jackie just said...ARUBA should hang their head in shame.  Jackie just got done reading Beth's book.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: October 19, 2007, 09:40:57 PM »

Jackie just said...ARUBA should hang their head in shame.  Jackie just got done reading Beth's book.

Jackie thanked Dana and Scared Monkeys.

From the Take Back the Night march in Carbondale IL
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: October 19, 2007, 09:43:49 PM »

I am trying to read Beth's book and I can only read it in little bites  when I am by myself cause I keep losing it.  I was working at the jr. college the other night and it was very quiet (no one needed a paper edited) and i was reading the part about Natalee's room and when I got to the end I totally lost it!  It just absolutely breaks my heart!  I want to cry and I want to choke somebody!  Youngest daughter came home tonight and I was trying to read her the part about Natalee's room and I couldn't get through it so she said, "Mom, let me read it."  Then she started to cry.  How can ANYONE doubt how much Beth loved Natalee and how can anyone be so evil as some people we know.  I am not naive and have been a teacher for 31 years so I know the ways of the world, but I can not fathom the evil that exists at some sites!.  How can anyone be so heartless and so full of hate?! Sorry, I just had to get that out. I am amazed that Beth can be so strong and I am so happy that she is now beginning to come out of the darkness and have some happiness although I know that the memory of Natalee will always be there.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: October 19, 2007, 09:51:49 PM »

I can't get Dana on Windows Media Player tonight for some reason. 

Anna - the podcast will probably be better because the beginning when the train went by etc will be cut out  Wink
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: October 19, 2007, 10:12:57 PM »

Jacque is right on. They should hang their heads in shame. They have acted like scum, they don't have an honest bone in their bodies and they deserve to be labeled as the corrupt sonuvabitches they are.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: October 19, 2007, 10:13:41 PM »

Posted @ BFN:Thank You Jane

Update, more docs ... The court turned down the ex parte application, but the court is allowing the Kalpoes every opportunity to comply with the court order and extended the 25 days to turn over all documents to 10-23-07.

Date Entered Document Pgs File Name
10/16/07 Defense Defendants Response in Opposition to Plaintiffs Ex Parte Application for Order Granting Stay of Discovery, etc. HEARING: 10/17/07, 8:30am 52 1016def_response.pdf
10/17/07 Clerk Minute Order 1 1017_minuteorder.pdf
10/18/07 Plaintiff Notice of Ruling Re: Plaintiffs' Ex Parte Application 4 1018pltfs

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: October 19, 2007, 10:16:46 PM »

I give it about a 0% chance the K2 Lawyers will produce the docs by this monday Wink

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: October 19, 2007, 10:16:57 PM »

It always worked before. They were on auto-pilot until Beth Twitty threw a monkeywrench into their well laid plans.

Anna, I agree with your assessment. They acted guilty from the very start. Paulus knew. Why would he have a cell phone in his hand when he came out if he didn't already know he would be calling Joran?

The cell phone couldn't have been to call the police, for instance, as they were the police.  It was to call Joran or vdStraten or his lawyer but most likely Joran.  Maybe even to warn him NOT to come home, depending on the intentions as he ascertained them.

It was all choreographed. Has Joran or Paulus ever explained why Deepak's car was parked behind the gate earlier that night? Not in Joran's book. Have you ever seen a PV taken by ALE where they ever asked about that? No, because they are all corrupt as hell.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: October 19, 2007, 10:42:17 PM »

Posted @ BFN:Thank You Jane

Update, more docs ... The court turned down the ex parte application, but the court is allowing the Kalpoes every opportunity to comply with the court order and extended the 25 days to turn over all documents to 10-23-07.

Date Entered Document Pgs File Name
10/16/07 Defense Defendants Response in Opposition to Plaintiffs Ex Parte Application for Order Granting Stay of Discovery, etc. HEARING: 10/17/07, 8:30am 52 1016def_response.pdf
10/17/07 Clerk Minute Order 1 1017_minuteorder.pdf
10/18/07 Plaintiff Notice of Ruling Re: Plaintiffs' Ex Parte Application 4 1018pltfs

So the judge is giving them until this Tuesday to turn over all the docs or else  Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: October 19, 2007, 10:46:32 PM »

I am trying to read Beth's book and I can only read it in little bites  when I am by myself cause I keep losing it.  I was working at the jr. college the other night and it was very quiet (no one needed a paper edited) and i was reading the part about Natalee's room and when I got to the end I totally lost it!  It just absolutely breaks my heart!  I want to cry and I want to choke somebody!  Youngest daughter came home tonight and I was trying to read her the part about Natalee's room and I couldn't get through it so she said, "Mom, let me read it."  Then she started to cry.  How can ANYONE doubt how much Beth loved Natalee and how can anyone be so evil as some people we know.  I am not naive and have been a teacher for 31 years so I know the ways of the world, but I can not fathom the evil that exists at some sites!.  How can anyone be so heartless and so full of hate?! Sorry, I just had to get that out. I am amazed that Beth can be so strong and I am so happy that she is now beginning to come out of the darkness and have some happiness although I know that the memory of Natalee will always be there.

The Sloots and people in charge in Aruba are full of hate.  They are Evil to the core.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: October 19, 2007, 11:01:55 PM »

I give it about a 0% chance the K2 Lawyers will produce the docs by this monday Wink

Vegas has it at 1000-1, *******. The line is Dr. Phil plus 9 million points. Kalpoes are hoping for an upset.

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: October 19, 2007, 11:05:15 PM »

The Sloots and people in charge in Aruba are full of hate.  They are Evil to the core.
Thank you, San!  I really think that I am invisible when I post.  Much of why I don't post much cause usually I am INVISIBLE. 
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: October 19, 2007, 11:05:53 PM »

Vegas has it at 1000-1, *******. The line is Dr. Phil plus 9 million points. Kalpoes are hoping for an upset.

LOL!! It's gonna be a real hoot  if the judge orders K2 to pay the legal expenses of the Dr.Phil Lawyers as well..It should only take about 150 years to pay those expenses  Wink
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 11:07:52 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: October 19, 2007, 11:10:51 PM »

Thank you, San!  I really think that I am invisible when I post.  Much of why I don't post much cause usually I am INVISIBLE. 

You are not invisible Casa.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: October 19, 2007, 11:11:09 PM »

Yes, the book is amazing and so is Beth.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.